Behind Closed Doors

By beynikaoutsold

Beyoncé has the biggest crush on Onika Maraj, the "it" girl. Girls were supposedly jealous of her and guys at... More

I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXIV
XXVI
Special I
Special II

III

3.6K 229 205
By beynikaoutsold

Beyonces Pov

Onika had gotten dragged away from me again, but I didn't mind. I had every class with her today, we shared shy glances. I couldn't get enough of her shy smile, It was so cute and I couldn't get enough of her dimples.

I sighed happily as I watched her write on the board at our teachers request.

She came over and sat back down, I gave her a thumbs up and she gave me another one her grins.

The bell rang and she began packing up her stuff, and I walked over to her.

"Wanna sit together at lunch today?" I asked and she looked a little hesitant. She definitely looked conflicted.

"You don't have to—" She shook her head quickly and cut me off.

"No! No-I want to." She says standing up putting her backpack on.

"Are you sure? I know you usually sit with Kenzie and the rest of them.." I trailed off and I could see the conflict in her eyes. She couldn't tell if she wanted to sit with me or not.

"I'm gonna sit with you today okay? Kenzie won't mind." She said smiling up at me but it wasn't as bright as the previous ones she's given me.

We walked together in the hallways and once we reached the lunch room I immediately saw my friendgroup and they looked suprised when they saw I was with Onika their jaws dropped and Aubrey gave me a thumbs up.

I groaned, I shouldn't sit with them today they'd be all weird around her.

I decided to lead her to one of the back tables as we sat down. "I'm going to get lunch, you coming with?" I asked her and she looked slightly hesitant again.

"Yeah actually— I'm really hungry." She said following after me. I was happy I could hang out with her even if it's just lunch right now.

"We're still on for studying after school right?" I asked and she nodded with a smile. "Yeah, you really suck at French huh?" She teased and I scoffed.

I held my heart acting fake hurt. "How could you say such a thing? I'll get you impeached student body president!" I said laughing in line with her.

Hearing her laugh again made me feel better, It felt genuine. My mind still kept going back to the bathroom though. What was upsetting her?

I watched her reach for the tray with a taco on it.

"I thought you were vegan for the longest time not gonna lie." She looked up at me for a brief second. "Yeah—I don't usually eat meat."She said giving me a nervous laugh.

We got out of the lunch line and sat down, we ate and talked about classes.

"Where do you want to study? We can do it in the library here; the school stays open till 7 because of sports and clubs." She mentioned and I nodded.

I knew the library usually wasn't used so— me and her alone and surrounded by bookshelves?

Sounds like a pretty good way to spend my afternoon.

She seemed slightly distracted, by.. her food.

She was staring at it, she had taken a few bites but now she was just staring at her plate and I shook her.

"Fuck—sorry." She said. It was so weird hearing the "perfect" girl of the school curse to be honest.

"It's cool.. you okay?" I asked and she nodded before standing up abruptly.

"I gotta, use the bathroom." She said rushing and I just watched in slight confusion.

I watched her leave the lunch room and then watched Kenzie follow right after.

Onikas Pov

I hurried to the bathroom, and I wasn't surprised when I heard Kenzies foot steps behind me. How'd I know it was her? She has a certain angry walk that I can somehow just hear and feel.

"Onika you've been acting weird as hell lately. You aren't even gonna sit with me?" She asked sounding annoyed. I didn't know what to say honestly.

"I—I just like hanging out with someone new sometimes." I said looking down and she stared at me.

"You like hanging around weirdos? And ridiculously irrelevant people?" She asks letting out a bitter chuckle. I always hated her laugh, It was never a genuine one.

"She's really nice." I slightly defended Beyoncé. She was really nice, and pretty funny. It felt nice  to just be around her. I kept looking down and the tension could be cut with a knife.

"Huh. Well since you came here I'm assuming you lied to be this morning? You did eat didn't you?" She asked and I nodded. I knew I'd give in.

"Cmon Onika, you have to know by now.." She said, she sounded so disappointed in me and I could feel tears well up in my eyes.

I never want to disappoint anyone, that's my biggest fear.

"I know.." I said and I felt her hand come on my shoulder and I looked up into her brown eyes.

"Then get to it." She said stepping away and opening a stall for me. I did my routine, I didn't like it. It felt horrible, the feeling of my own vomit coming up and forcing myself to do this.

She rubbed my back as I let out my breakfeast from earlier.

Next thing I know she's wiping my mouth for me, "See? It wasn't that hard." She said with a smile.

Kenzie and Is relationship was— confusing.

She claimed to be my friend, she said that she's help me at any cost and I believed her. I still do—she's my friend right?

"Meek has a type Nicki, if you wanna stay that type you can't just be eating whatever." She said. Every other conversation she had felt like a mom telling her daughter off, me being the daughter in question.

"I was just— hungry okay? It's really exhausting eating celery for breakfast and you expecting that to be able to fuel me for the whole day!" I said slightly firing back, but with a sore throat.

"I get tired okay—and—"

"I'm sorry—I guess I'm not doing the best I could as your coach huh.."She said and I immediately shook my head.

"No-no you're doing great I just—"

"If I was doing good you would be able to withstand this.." She trailed off once more and I shook my head constantly to the point where it hurt.

"No! It's me—it's me—I'm not- strong enough." I finally said and I heard her let out a sound of approval.

"Oh don't be so hard on yourself—you'll get up there; on my level eventually." She said patting my back with a smile. I just nodded hazily as she helped me up.

"Wipe your mouth off, brush your teeth, and spray this in your mouth." She said handing me spray, I did as she told and I felt her eyes on me the whole time.

"I did it." I said and I heard her hum.

"I'll let you hang out with that girl,"She says walking towards me. That was another thing, I felt like I always needed her permission.

"But don't go telling her about this alright?" She said looking me in the eyes seriously and I nodded.

"Aslong as you understand." She said and I just nodded again. My throat still kinda hurt.

"Onika." She said and I lifted my head up from its previous position.

"You know—" I cut her off, I already knew what she was going to say.

"You love me." I said finishing her sentence for her.

"Atleast you know." She said with a smile and walked out, no—practically skipped out like she was happy.

My head felt slightly dizzy, I really needed to get home but I couldn't let down Beyoncé by not being there for our study session.

I wouldn't want to disappoint her too.

"I'll soldier through.." I said to myself, but my stomach hurt and my throat was sore. I couldn't do it, I needed to go home.

I walked slowly to the nurses office and from the way she looked me up and down I guess she knew that she'd have to send me home.

"Onika—you look sick. I'm going to have to send you home— I'll need someone to drive you, I don't even need your temperature sweetie." She said looking at me with concern.

"I-I can drive myself." I defended and she shook her head.

"You teenagers are so stubborn—I'll call your dad—"

"He's out of state." I said and she looked back at me.

"Again?" I just nodded. This isn't my first time being sick, I've just gotten medicine for it which I need parent permission for. Luckily he signed the slip so I could avoid calling him.

She gave me pain killers and made me do the warm water salt water trick to sooth my throat.

"Onika— you need someone to drive you home I don't trust for you to do it yourself. Can you get one of your friends to?" I immediately knew Kenzie would do it but I didn't want to be in a car ride alone with her right now.

The other cheerleaders would probably talk my head off.

I thought about Beyoncé—

I gasped remembering I basically left her at lunch by herself.

I left the nurses office ignoring her yelling my name, I knew lunch would be over soon. I held my stomach as I tried my hardest to get to the lunch room.

I put my hand to the wall and coughed, I really did not feel well. I knew it would wear off soon, so I had to deal with it.

"Onika? Are you okay?" I heard her familiar voice and I thanked whatever god answered my prayers. I looked up to see Beyoncé's worried pout and I smiled a bit.

"I'm fine, It'll wear off."I said and she looked at me confused.

"What will wear off? What happened?" God I have to be more careful with what I say. I cant tell her, as I look up into those big hazel eyes I feel bad for making her this worried.

"Nothing just period cramps." I said, my throat was already feeling better from the water at the nurses office. I just needed this pain to wear off.

"Period cramps? Ouch. You can use this an excuse to go home early atleast—do you need a ride?" She asked already pulling out her keys.

"That would—actually be pretty good." I was tired, I always am nowadays but I really needed the rest for the upcoming homecoming game and cheerleading practice.

"Alright, cmon." She put her hand on the small of back and It felt overwhelming nice. She made me feel good, It wasn't a familiar feeling.

"I'll need your address." She said and I decided to joke with her, she seemed slightly stressed and I didn't want to be the reason.

I felt kinda bed bothering her with this already.

"Damn take me out first will ya?" I said and I heard her laugh and knew I eased her worry a bit.

We walked toward her car and I smiled as she pulled the door open for me.

"Such a gentleman." I joked and she grinned rolling her eyes.

"What can I say? I can be be your prince charming." She said with a cocky grin but It wasn't the kind that Meek usually gave; the kind that annoyed me. Hers was goofy.

"I'd like that.." I said to myself as I got in her car.
I was sleepy and her car seats felt pretty nice or maybe I was just that exhausted. I typed my address in her google maps so I wouldn't have to say the street outloud.

"What's got you so tired? Is it just your period?" I felt dazed. I could tell eventually I was going to pass out in her car.

"Stayed up late for homework, had to come here early, had to thr—" I cut myself off. Almost spilling the fact that I puke out my guts definitely woke up for a second.

She was peeking over at me while she drove.

"Had to what?" She asked and I was happy I didn't say the full word. "I just had to throw uh pom poms all week so It was kind of tiring." Nice save.

"Yeah that does sound tiring, your house is a a little far from here so you can take a nap, I know you've been fighting it." I heard her cute chuckle and I smiled.

"I'm sorry.." I said and she turned to me.

"For what?" She sounded utterly confused.

"For making you drive me and.. missing our study session I can make it up to you." I said and I looked over and saw her shake her head in disbelief.

"Onika I'm more concerned with your health than me passing French, take a nap." She said and I decided to listen to her.

I laid my head against the car seat and decided to drift off.

For the first time in awhile I felt comforted while I slept, more than I have in my own bed.

And It's only because of the blonde beauty driving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5.1K 13
High school AU: Onika and Beyonce are best friends that start having a sexual relationship after a spanking incident. Onika is in love with Beyonce...
39.6K 1.4K 12
Onika is a stubborn spoiled highschool girl who meets Beyoncé and falls in love. *G!P*
33.3K 1.8K 17
Beyoncé and Nicki have a very special arrangement... It's passionate but it's complicated and as their physical connection deepens, infatuation turns...
17.7K 1.2K 31
Story inspired by Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian The present v.s the past. In the present Shes her crush but does Beyonce know that Nicki is the...