OWNED

By chocomanji

๐Ž๐–๐๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ "Your feelings are not my responsibility, so try not to fall in love wit... More

prologue
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
epilogue
author's note
ghost of you
book two

two

3.9K 118 320
By chocomanji

Y/N's POV

I immediately packed my things when the professor dismissed the class. I wanna visit my mom before working at the restaurant, just some boost or something.

I said goodbye to my friends, they know my situation and why I couldn't spend as much time like before. They respect it, and sometimes they visit my mother when I couldn't because of there's a lot of customers.

I walked out of the building and immediately stopped at my tracks when I saw him in front of the entrance, leaning at his car with a cigarette in his mouth. My eyes widened when he saw me, and he smiled at me while waving.

After that weird talk with Rindou Haitani, I went back to the restaurant. I'm still not sleepy so I looked him up. Rindou Haitani, huh?

Bonten. Criminal Organization. Haitani brothers. Kings of Roppongi. WHAT?

I opened articles after articles Rindou Haitani, one of Bonten's executive which is known to be the worst criminal organization that are involved in drugs, illegal firearms, prostitution?!

Fuck, fuck it!

I blinked a lot of times and I felt like my feet were glued to the floor. Rindou walked closer to me and snapped his fingers in front of me, "do I look that hot for you to react like this?"

"I, uh," I don't know what to say, afraid that I'd make him mad and shoot me in the head, "Rindou, I know you gave me ten thousand bills but I promise I'll pay just please!" I held his hand and he was stunned.

"What? What's wrong with you?" he asked and was weirded out more when a tear fell from my eyes, "what the hell, I didn't do anything."

"I only agreed to be your, uh" I looked around and whispered, "to be your slut. Rindou, I really can't do prostitution or drugs! Please, not that."

He chuckled, probably realizing now "so now you know who I am, huh?"

He pulled me to the shotgun seat and went inside the driver's side, I got scared more. Holy shit, is this the end of me?

"Rindou, please –" I stopped talking when he held my thigh and brushed his hand against it. Okay fuck, this sensation makes me want to think twice.

"I told you, I don't share" he said as he brushed upwards "I only want you for myself, and besides, Kokonoi Hajime's the one handling the prostitution. I'm assigned on the weapons."

I didn't really catch up with whatever he's saying because his fingers are now brushing against my underwear and goddamn, I can feel myself getting wet. He felt it too cause he's brushing even more sensually now. Until I remembered, my mom!

"R-Rin, ah," I tried not to moan but upon opening my mouth, I can't help it – he makes me feel things I never thought would feel so good.

"Rin, huh? That sounds hotter hearing it from you." He said, rubbing against my clit now. Oh god, let me talk!

"M-mom," is all I could say but I still tried to gather my senses all together, "I'll, ah, visit my mom today."

Rindou nodded and maneuvered the car to the direction of the hospital – wait!

I held his hand which made him glance at me, "I never told you where she is confined or where I am enrolled! How come you know?"

He bit his lip like trying to hide how amused he is, "you found out I'm from Bonten but you are questioning my power? If I want to know about you, I could always do that without asking you."

Right, made sense. He didn't touch me again, which gave me time to regain my composure. He parked the car in the basement parking of the hospital, "I'll visit a friend of mine as well, I'll wait for you in the lobby."

"But I have work today" damn, I can't lose that job or I'll lose a place to stay too!

"Will they pay you more than I can?" he asked as we went down the car. Of course, not. Idiot.

"No, otherwise I won't be here right?" I sarcastically told him but he pulled my waist and leaned me against the car. He caressed my waist while staring deeply into my eyes, "b-but, I stay there and if I lose that job –"

"Then live with me," he whispered on my ear, "live with me and answer to all my sexual desires. You'd be able to earn more if we live together now, won't you?"

I gulped and he let go of me. He held my wrist and pulled me in since I was left dumbfounded beside his car.

Of course, he's THE Rindou Haitani. He gets what he wants, even if blood would shower everywhere. And I am now under his palm, he has me under his little leash. And I couldn't blame anyone but myself for getting in this trouble.

We part ways as I went down the floor my mom was in. As I entered the room, she's sleeping. I sat beside her and brushed her hair gently, "anything for you, mom. I'll do anything for you." I whispered.

Rindou has me under his chains, and if I ever disappoint or make him angry, who knows. That would be my last day on earth.

My mom opened her eyes and I immediately put on a smile so she won't worry. She can't talk since a lot of apparatus has been attached to her body to help her breathe, she could only squeeze my hand and tell me how much she loves me using her eyes.

Yes, mom. Anything for you.

After some time, I kissed her goodbye and told her I have to work. Little did she know, it's a different job now.

I went down the lobby and saw Rindou leaning on the wall. He immediately went to me when he saw me and wrapped his arm on my waist, "wanna grab something to eat first, sweetheart?"

I shook my head, "I'm not really on my appetite right now, but if you're hungry we could do that."

We walked to his car while his thumb is slowly caressing my waist, I don't know why but something about his touch makes me feel weak "let's just get one if we feel hungry, my cook's available anytime anyway."

We drove to his place with his hand rubbing against my thigh. I could only bite my lip. His car felt cold but my body said otherwise – it felt hot.

Upon entering his place, he immediately pinned me to the wall and kissed me harshly while trying to unbutton my uniform. I respond to his kisses while grabbing his hair and wrapping my legs on his waist. I felt him walk until he opened a room and threw me into the bed.

He kneeled on the bed, with me in between his thighs. He removed his necktie and used it to tie my wrists which made me scared, "R-Rin, I don't like –"

"Hush, baby girl" he said and grabbed my breasts. I'm half naked for him now and all tied up, "I won't hurt you, unless you disobey me."

He grabbed my neck and choked me, I gasped and tears fell from my eyes. Is he trying to kill me or what? "Rin.."

"I'm kind, I am" he whispered on my ear and slightly kissing it, "but not in bed."

He kissed all the way down to my chest and sucked my nipples, I moaned and arched my back. Fuck, the way his tongue teased me makes me crave for more.

"You're mine, Y/N" he kissed my stomach and raised my skirt, he placed both of my legs in his shoulders and I felt him rubbed his nose into my clit "mine alone. I will do whatever I want to do to you, because I own you."

I wanna tell him I'm a feminist and that I own myself but I'm too scared to defy him. He's from Bonten after all, he could have my head in less than a day. Indeed, based on my research, Rindou is far better compared to the other Bonten members – the Haitani brothers in general.

I moaned when he pushed my underwear to the side and licked my slit, oh god the things he makes me feel.

He sucked my hole while rubbing his nose against my clit, I'm losing my mind from the pleasure. I grabbed his hair and pulled him even closer. I wasn't supposed to like this but fuck it.

He penetrated his fingers inside me and I cried, I think that's three fingers right away! "Rin, i-it hurts.."

"You'll get used to it" he simply responded and thrust faster.

I shook my head and tried holding his arm, but he pulled the tie on my wrist and pinned my hands on top of my head. I screamed when he went deeper, "you dare defy me, sweetheart?"

I shook my head continuously and he smirked. I felt myself released after some time and I tried to breathe but he pulled me up and unbuckled his belt. I sat on the bed while looking at him, "kneel, on the floor"

I immediately went down and kneeled. He removed his pants and his boxers, making his cock stand proudly in front of me. I was sure as hell he fucked other girls before me, but god this is huge!

I looked up at him and started sucking his tip, narrowing my cheeks, "yes baby, that's right. Suck my cock like a slut you are."

He started thrusting and I could only suck while he moves inside my mouth. He grabbed my hair and made me take him whole, I gagged and teared up when he started thrusting into my throat. It hurts, I don't want this. But I know I can't say that, otherwise, you would find me floating in the ocean.

He thrusts aggressively until he pulled out, "tongue."

"Huh?" I asked confusingly, he grabbed my hair harshly and made me look up. I started crying more, I seriously don't get what he just said.

"I said tongue, let it out." He said.

I stick my tongue out and he jerked in front of me until he released on my tongue.

He was far from the Rindou I met that night. Sure, he was no gentleman after throwing his handkerchief at me. He wasn't the most pleasant man that little girls dreamed about but, he was far from the Rindou in front of me now. Makes me wonder, are guys really like this? Or is he just a broken man?

Not gonna lie, I know for sure that the Rindou I met that night would easily make me fall. Something about that Rindou somehow brings smile on my lips even on my worst days, and that is why I have to remind myself that this Rindou exists too.

He has no space for romantic love in his heart, I must not feel things for him.

"Swallow." He commanded and I easily swallowed it and showed him my tongue. "Good girl, now on all fours."

I got on my knees, like a dog, in the floor. I screamed when I felt a sting on my ass, he spanked me with his belt repeatedly. He pulled my hair and suddenly entered me without warnings, "R-Rindou.."

"Daddy, call me daddy," he said as he thrust aggressively on my cunt.

"D-daddy, please ah! Please go s-slow, ahh," I can't talk much since he was hitting spots inside me that makes me feel so good

"No, slow was never on my vocabulary," he said and I could feel his smirk.

He grabbed my neck and slapped my ass with his other hand while thrusting, I could only moan while crying. Fuck, I should be hating this. I should be hating him.

But I found myself.. "Yes, daddy ahh – bang me faster!" begging for more.

And he did, he went fast and hard until we both released ourselves – but it didn't end there.

He banged me for a few more times, until I was barely conscious. The last thing I can remember before I lost consciousness was his fingers were thrusting inside me while sucking on my nipples. I didn't want to collapse but my body failed me.

So, this is Rindou Haitani huh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 16.8K 29
ยซ I'm willing to take the risk if it means being with you forever ยป This is a Rated M fiction and if you are not comfortable with this you can leave...
27.5K 1.3K 20
Rindou Haitani was a former classmate, if you can even call him that. Although he has many admirers, you are not one of them. You've heard about all...
17.7K 349 7
Oneshots cuz y not โš ๏ธ Not for anyone below 18 โš ๏ธ All the photos included in here as well as the book cover are not my artworks. If you're the artist...
159K 7.1K 34
"I'll call you." - Ran Haitani, a cautious but a reckless man, perhaps in the aspect of dating and women. Playing with someone that seemed to be the...