prologue

OWNED Trilogy no. 01
OWNED

"It's easy, really" he said and stood up, brushing the grass that hanged on his pants. I looked up at him, listening carefully to whatever he has to say, "be my slut."

I scoffed, this guy is definitely unbelievable! I literally just said no to his idea of prostitution, "are you out of your mind or what? I told you, I am in no way entering that kind of business!"

"Nah, you told me you don't want to become a prostitute because you hate the idea of being shared to different men every night." he walked closer to me and bent down to face me, "this, this is different. I won't share you, you're mine. I own you, although you don't own me."

He tucked my loose hair behind my ear and whispered slowly into my ear, making me bite my lower lip, "I am territorial, baby girl. I want you moaning my name and only my name."

He let go of me and smiled as if he didn't just turn me on, "and I'll pay you for every night we'll spend. It's not a lost, really."

I gave it some thought. Well, for what it's worth, at least he is not forcing me against my will plus, he is hot. I literally have nothing to lose here, I'll even gain.

"So, what do you say?" Rindou asked me with his brow shot up. I had to look away, our first night might be  in this public place.

"Own me then, Rindou Haitani."