back for you • kth

נכתב על ידי soggykookie

*READ THE PREQUEL FIRST* The sky was grey as the coffin shook and rattled until it tumbled down the pedestal... עוד

𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓉𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒
𝐵𝑜𝓃𝓊𝓈
𝐵𝑜𝓃𝓊𝓈 𝒫𝓉.𝐼𝐼
𝒮𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓁
𝓞𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼

𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

2.5K 202 69
נכתב על ידי soggykookie

3 months later...

Yuna's POV

"Tae, baby," I run my fingers through his as he peacefully sleeps on my lap with his ear on my belly, "Wake up. My back hurts from sitting too long".

"Yes, dear," he groans as he gets up and stretches, "I was sensing our baby and watching his dreams."

I gasp. Did he say he? Or did I hear wrong? "He?"

"Yes," he smiles, "It's a baby boy," he rubs his nose on mine.

"How long did you know this for?" I ask. 

"I've had a doubt for a few weeks," he smiles with his adorable bed hair, "I just confirmed it today. His dreams seem so calming, my dear."

"What are his dreams?" I ask curiously. Taehyung started sensing our baby from when it turned two months. He would watch his dreams and tell me what they were. Mostly, his dreams were just noises and things he heard from outside. Once Taehyung told me that he was dreaming the song Taehyung wrote and sang for him. I always felt my heart melt into puddles when I hear that. Taehyung could also sense the baby's discomfort. He often tells me, "Dear... not to make you feel bad or uncomfortable but I think the baby isn't feeling great in your position. Just turn this way. Perfect," he'd end it with a satisfied grin. 

"He dreamt Yoongi's guitar," Taehyung grins, "I could hear Yoongi playing his guitar."

I gasp, "Really?" 

"Yes," he kisses my belly, "He's dreaming everything he hears."

"I think he's a genius," I chuckle, "He's gonna be so lucky."

"He'll be the luckiest kid alive," Taehyung kisses my knuckles, "And he'll have so many siblings."

I blush at his statement. Taehyung had already made several plans for the future. He said that we'd have at least five kids and if possible, move into the castle or buy a bigger house. He rejected all my protests against buying a bigger house by saying, "They're kids. They'll need a lot of space to run around and play," he'd say it like our current mansion was a hut. Our current mansion is so huge, I used to get lost and end up frustrated. I can't imagine myself navigating a house bigger than this. 

"Aren't you going to the company?" I ask, "What if they need you?"

"You need me more," he shrugs, "I don't care about my company. It's not that hard to build another one."

Taehyung hadn't left my side ever since the test report came back positive. He took care of everything himself. He would help me bathe even though I was fine doing it myself. Sometimes he'd even watch me at night reasoning that he doesn't want to waste a millisecond to help if I required something. He'd feed me, dress me, help me walk even though I can walk perfectly. Sometimes he even misses out on his own things. He'd forget to eat or something and I'd end up scolding him. Yoongi called him creepy but I could understand his worries. He lost me and his child once. He wasn't going to take another chance and let that happen. 

"It's okay if you leave me for some time you know-" I try to reason but he cuts me off, "No, it's not okay."

"Okay, fine," I frown, "At least go eat something!"

"I'll ask the maids to bring something," he says as he gets up and walks to the door. He opens the door and yells, "Ahjumma!"

"Can you bring us something to eat?" He asks. I facepalm. He can't even leave me in the room and go downstairs. After a minute or so, I hear footsteps, "Yes, young master. I can get you food. What would you like to eat?"

He turns around and looks at me, "Are you craving anything?"

"I want chips," I reply.

"Alright," he nods, "Ahjumma, can you get her chips and me some rice with any sidedish?"

"Sure," she bows and leaves.

"Did you really have to bother her?" I ask as he sits on the bed looking at me intensely. 

"She doesn't have health problems," he replies biting his lips, "She was woken up from death by me and is immortal. She'll be serving us forever."

I sigh feeling my cheeks warm up in his gaze, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Do you know, dear?" He licks his lips, "You look really sexy."

"What?" I chuckle shyly seeing his eyes raking me up and down.

"Your thighs look amazing," he says, "If you weren't pregnant, I probably would have-"

"Stop!" I cover his mouth, "The baby will hear."

He chuckles and removes my hand, "Let him. He should know how much his parents love each other and want each other. Only then he'll learn to love a person just like how we do."

"What will you do if he isn't straight?" I ask him genuinely wanting to know his answer and thoughts. I would let my child choose their sexuality as they feel. I'd never hold them back from being with a person they love from their heart. 

"I don't mind," he smiles, "I don't care about gender, sexuality, appearance, nothing. This child is the fruit of our love and I'll always love it."

My eyes tear up from his words. He's just too sweet. I sometimes feel like I don't deserve him. I extend my arms to him and he shifts closer to me. He softly wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me into his chest, "I love you, dear."

"I love you more," I kiss his neck gently.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

2 years later...

Taehyung's POV

"Please, bear. Be careful," I say as I watch my son thrashing his toys. He looks at me with moist eyes and I rush up from the couch to him, "What happened, bear?"

"Toy bad," he sobs.

"Toy bad?" I frown playfully, "It's okay. Don't talk to toy."

"But I love toy!" He stomps his foot.

"Then makeup with toy," I take the toy off the floor, "What did toy do?"

"Toy fell on leg," he scowls.

"Oh?" I chuckle, "Toy said sorry. See?" I bring the toy to his hear and say a high pitched sorry.

"Toy love me?" He asks.

"Yes, toy loves you, Taemin," I sigh and hand it to him.

"Taebear?" I hear my dear's sweet voice calling out to our son.

"He's here," I reply to her.

"What are my two babies doing on the floor?" She asks with a soft gaze.

"Bear just fought and made up with his toy," I reply rubbing my nose on his.

"Well," she walks to us with her hands on her hips, "Toy can wait because mumma needs bear to change his clothes."

"Bear is going to change clothes," I repeat her as I stand up with him in my arms, "Mumma has another bear in her tummy so we need to be a good example for bear number two," I place my hand on her belly and look at Taemin, "See bear number two?"

"Wes," he replies hiding his face in my neck.

"Sit down, dear," I rub her belly, "I'll change him and be right back."

She smiles saying, "Take your time," she sits down on the couch and plops her leg on the bean bag next to it. This was life... my perfect life. My wife, my son, another one on the way and me. The smile she wears when I played with our son was my home. 

She is my home. 

1264 words

THE END

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.9K 521 20
A story of the Kingdom Bangtan where different types of Slaveries are common and more over, legal ! The new King finds them wrong and against the hu...
627K 20.8K 21
||This book is being edited but you can still read it || 🔞⚠️ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗲...
276K 16.3K 36
SPIN-OFF of "Crazy in love" He tied up her wrist with a strong rope, tears were streaming down from her face and she was praying that some come and s...
352K 24.9K 65
"-𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦...