All I ask | Chris Evans

By headintheclouds5

Sequel to When We Were Young | Chris Evans Fan Fiction More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
18 months later
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28 - The End
Important announcement!
Dear readers..
Bonus chapter
new book!

2 months later

2.6K 31 8
By headintheclouds5

I looked into the mirror, desperately trying to convince myself that this was the new me. Some people say 'get under someone to get over someone', but no I decided to go attack the hair. My once beautiful long curly hair was now shoulder length. And I underestimated how much hair I had when I begun to do this. A normal person would of gone to the hairdresser, let them cut it professionally. But no I decided on a Monday night that I would do it myself. After getting halfway through and realising how uneven it was, I called Jess.

"What the actual fuck have you done?" She gasped dramatically as I opened the door to let her in.

"I don't know!" I cried

"Oh baby, go sit down in the kitchen and let me fix this mess!" she shunned me toward the kitchen, making me sit down on a stool with a towel wrapped around my shoulders whilst she gathered everything she needed.

"What was your thought process behind this?" she questioned, judgement filling her tone.

"I wanted a change" I sighed.

"Well if you want a change. Go try new clothes, don't cut your fucking hair"

"Well I know that now!" I barked back.

"Right well I'm gonna have to try fix this now then" she muttered to herself. She would pick up a strand of hair tutting to herself at my horrendous effort.

After what felt like an hour, with endless lectures from Jess and a bottle of wine later, she was finally done. My once waist length hair was now just below my shoulder. It was certainly different. But in a good way I thought.

"Can I go now, or are you going to have another meltdown and dye it this time?" Jess raised her brow.

"I'll be fine" I assured her, rolling my eyes at her comment. I pressed a quick peck to her cheek before she stepped into the typical humid New York summer night.

At about 11pm I flicked through the nighttime channels, bored out of my brain. Another large glass of wine in my hand. My phone buzzed beside me with an incoming factime call. I looked down at the name and answered. "Hello dear how are you?" Scott asked.

"Stop your making me sound old!" I groaned.

"Oh my god! I just noticed the hair" He gasped, "Give me a twirl" He commanded.

I set my phone down on the table beside my sofa and gave a proper reveal of my new hair.

"Love it!" he clapped.

"What can I do for you Mr.Evans?" I quizzed suspiciously, knowing that he only facetimed me when he wanted something.

"I have a small little thing that I may of forgot to mention" he smiled.

"Go on" I replied, raising my eyebrow.

"Well I may of given the impression to Chris that you may of wanted to speak to him" he scunched his face up, flinching at my awaiting response.

"What?" I blinked.

"And he's in New York filming for like a week and is on his way over. Bye, Love you!" he rushed and then hung up before I could even fit a word in.

I sat there, jaw slack, completely gobsmacked at what was even occurring right now. Before I had much more time to process the door buzzed. I walked over to the intercom, holding down the button. "Hi, who is it?" I questioned, almost knowing what the response was going to be. My legs felt as if they were about to buckle. I wasn't sure if I ever wanted to speak to him again, let alone this second. I felt as if I was about to keel over with all this anxiety building up, until I heard those three simple words.

"Hey, it's Chris" his voice sexy as ever, he sounded good, I bet he looked good. Before I could give my brain time to respond my finger pressed the button allowing him into the apartment building. My apartment building. I was going to see him in a matter of minutes. Reality finally kicked in and I sprinted to the bathroom. Putting on the tiniest bit of mascara and lip gloss in a desperate attempt to look good. That's always been the competition between ex's, who looks better, who is winning at life. I just needed to make it seem like these past two months hadn't been a total shit show. Like I hadn't been crying myself to sleep most nights and that I actually felt okay.

A knock at the door made my heart stop. "Shit" I muttered to myself as I stubbed my toe on the sofa.

This was it I thought to myself. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

He looked good. He looked really good. His beard was a bit shorter, as was his hair. His skin was glowing, his smile. Oh fuck his smile. He looked genuinely happy. "Hi" he grinned.

"Hi" I replied, attempting to muster a half-assed smile. He awkwardly lifted his arms as if he was going in for a hug. I flinched slightly at the skin contact. But I quickly relaxed into him. His amazing musk filling my nose, giving me the feeling of comfort and love. This was Chris. The man I love, loved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 2.1K 37
Ellie just moved to Boston looking for a fresh start at a new Real Estate firm. She becomes fast friends with her new co-worker Tara who introduces h...
83.6K 2.2K 43
COMPLETED ~ Sequel is 'All I ask' Olivia Rose has been in love with Chris since she was 16. The last time she saw him was 7 years ago. What happens w...
163K 3.3K 26
! please do not read this story. i wrote this when i was younger, tried to edit it but i give up. it's terrible written and there are so many plot ho...
42.9K 1K 100
What happens when Emma meets Chris Evans and he helps her face her worst fear...loosing her mother. What happens when the two, a couple of nights af...