something more than coffee (p...

By ZWECRVBH

helltaker x m!reader story. hope you enjoy. More

Introduction
Chapter 1: arrival
Chapter 2: getting to know eachother
Chapter 3: Waking up at night/ hospitality
Chapter 4: working and resting
Chapter 5: Memory wanted to be forgotten
Chapter 6: A long calm walk/ warmth and comfort
Chapter 7: departure
Chapter 8: The harsh way of a soldier I
Chapter 9: The harsh way of a soldier II
Chapter 10: return/ solitude
Chapter 11: together again
Chapter 12: confessing
Announcement
Chapter 13: snow, ice and the almighty bed
Chapter 14: christmas
Chapter 16: bands, military and past overall
Chapter 17: A bad sleep/ Time in the Caffé
Announcment
Chapter 28: Rainy days
The finale
Info

Chapter 15: beach

1K 12 4
By ZWECRVBH

Narrator:
Pandemonica and Y/n were together for almost a year now. And the summer came, so Y/n decided to take her for vacation to sea side, where it's hot during summer days, not cold like there is at the mountains, where Y/n lives. So the two were running around the shops and websites to buy beach clothes, book in to hotels and find the plane tickets... to Croatian for 2 weeks.
Of course Lucifer didn't wanted to loose such opportunity so she gathered the girls and prepared the trip.

Meanwhile at Y/n house hold the atmosphere was peaceful, as he was packing things and Monica was laying on the couch watching him. She wanted to rest for tomorrow flight, which will happen at 11 am.
Suddenly pandemonica's phone ringtone sounded as lucifer called her
"Hello?"
"I'm fine, you?"
"What is it?"
"Yeah... I guess..." the tired demon pou the phone down and went to Y/n.
"Hey, Lucifer is coming with girls to spend some time with us on the beach."
"Understandable, but they have to pay for the travel for their own."
"Don't worry, thay will be using portals."
"Okay." Y/n said, as pandemonica hugged him and gave a small kiss on the cheek.

Timeskip, Croatian beach

As the couple arrived Y/n settled down the place they two would rest he placed a tent and two toweld next to it as monica was lookig around with shock before the girls arrived.
As soon they shown up pan went back to Y/n, as she was only in her swimsuit. She sat in the towel looking at rest of the demons. Playing in sand or water.
She seemed a bit shy from now.
"Hey, Why won't you join them?" Y/n asked as he sat next to her.
"I'm a bit shy... never shown myself to them like that. I'm just afraid the girls will laugh at me for being flat- chested." She said with slight blush.
"Aw come on, you shouldn't keep away from them just because of your sizes." Y/n said putting her arm around her shoulder
"But I would be more attractive if I would have breasts like malina perhaps."
"For me you are beautiful the way you are."
"Really?"
"Of course. You are the most adorable and beautiful woman I've met." This mad pandemonica to deeply blush as she couldn't say anything, so she hugged him as she buried her head in Y/n chest. They stayed in a close hug for a while, untill Y/n spoke up.
"So. Wanna swim?"
"Hmmm. What are the other things , I can do on the beach?" Monica asked, out of curiosity.
"You can take a sunbathe If you want, But you need to apply the sun filter on your body."
The demon seemed interested in such choice.
"Sounds nice, what shall I do if I apply such filter?"
"Just relax and lay down. You will need to roll over sometimes to get some sun o  your back." Y/n repiled giving pandemonica the tube of the sun filter.
Pandemonica was covering every part of her body with filter prcisly with proffesional efficiency
"I can do your back if you want." Y/n suggested
"Oh yes, please" monica replide rolling over.

Pandemonica POV:
I layed down and started to slowly relax as Y/n was applying the sun filter in my back, giving me a little massage
It felt somehow erotic.
"Mmmmm...." I silenly let out the sound of pleassure, luckily no one heard that
(Author won't be writing any lemons now)
I started to close my eyes as the massage continued. For some reson such types of touch were always feeling too good for me. Maybe my was was too sensitive.
"I can untie my bra, soy you can get better acess." I accidentally said, blushing immediately.
"No need to do that."
"O-okay... sorry for that." I said embarrassed a bit
"It's okay, don't sweat it. Aaand I'm done." He said as he sat next to me.
"I will be going to swim a bit if you will need anything from me."
"Sure, I'll probably rest here."

Timeskip:
I was laying on my back as the sun was shining at me, yet I felt that I was doing something wrong. I should be with Y/n, what will he think of me?

I was thinking as I rised up to see Y/n next to me.
"You good?" He asked me with concern
"Not much... I'm feeling quite quilty for not spending time with you..." I looked down
"It's fine. Wanna go swimming."
"Sure"

Narrator:

As rhe girls were playing in the water, Y/n emerged from the horizon with pandemonica behind him. All the eyes landed exactly on her as she was looking down.
"Hey, Monica! Join us, the fun isn't complete without you!" Justice yelled, giving pandy mor courage to go forward, but just before entering the water the demon hesitated.

"It can be a little of a thermic shock for you, the water is colder." Y/n said "we can get in together" he added extending his hand, which happy pandemonica grabbed.
The two got in to the salty water, yet the tired was still twiching out of cold.
"I- it's  cooooold..."
"Don't worry you will get used to it." Said y/n as he hugged her to warm her up, untill she stopped shacking.
"You good?"
"Yes... It's warmer..."

Everyone had much fun, playing volleyball, swimming or splashing each other, untill sun went down and the couple packed up and went to hotel as the other girls went back to hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 478 15
Demon slayer demon reader in the world of DXD. Its something I've wanted to do after reading a tokyo ghoul ghoul reader in DXD story.
8.2K 246 15
Ash had figured that he was just gonna go back home and spend some time relaxing when Team Rocket was up to their usual schemes. Only this time it se...
31.8K 489 22
A guy in Kuoh has a dream. That one day he'll be granted the opportunity of getting what he wants most in life. Demon Girls. At first, it's just mere...
18.9K 653 15
What would happen if Ben 10 was forced to traverse through Hell, obtaining a Demon harem (+1 Angel) along the way? (Helltaker and Ben 10 belong to th...