Amnesia

By NanamiMomozono675

Audrey wakes up in an unfamiliar room only to realize she has forgotten all of her memories. She is taken to... More

INTRODUCTION
The Awakening
First Kiss
The Secret
A New Friend
The Party
Going Home
Picnic Date
His Birthday
Jealousy
The Date
The Fight
Locked Up
Fear
The Plan
Visitors
The plan
Leaving Him
Seeing Him Again
The Truth
Going Home
The Dream
Home Alone
No More Monsters
I Love You
NEWS AMNESIA SEQUEL!

My Angel

1.1K 58 9
By NanamiMomozono675

AUDREY POV

For the past two weeks Xavier and I have been eating dinner in our room together.

I planned to ask him if I could start going to the library. It was my favorite place in this mansion. I also hoped he would agree to start having dinner in the dining room. It wasn’t the most comfortable thing to eat in a bedroom.

Xavier came home and came to our bedroom to have dinner as usual.

As soon as we finished eating and the maid took our plates, I decided to ask him my question.

“Xavier, can I ask you something?”

I suddenly became nervous.

I worried that he would get angry and have me locked in this room a lot longer. But I had to at least try.

“Would it be alright if we have dinner in the dining room from now on? I’m sure you’ve noticed, but it’s not really comfortable eating in this room.”

I didn’t want to ask him about going to the library.  Maybe I could ask him tomorrow. 

He wasn’t saying anything, meaning he probably wasn’t going to agree to let me leave this room and go have dinner with him downstairs. So the idea about going to the library was probably out of the question. 

“Alright, we can do that from now on.”

I was surprised he had agreed.

My heart beat began to calm down.

“Thank you.” I said.

I felt so happy. So far things were going as planned.

It was late so we both got ready for bed.

We brushed our teeth together like we used to.

I changed in the bathroom and I laid in bed.

This routine reminded me a lot of how we were before our big fight. 

The only difference was that I wasn’t snuggling with Xavier.

As much as I still loved him. I didn't want him to touch me. He was hurting me by locking me up. 

Touching me was a privilege he didn't deserve.

Xavier turned off the lights and laid in bed.

There was a gap between us.

He didn't hug me like he normally did nor did he make sure our bodies were touching.

I closed my eyes as I tried to sleep. But having Xavier beside me made it hard.

Every time he went to bed I was always asleep. But this time I was wide awake.

The fact that I felt slightly uncomfortable having him so close, just reaffirmed that things weren't going well between us. 

After a while I managed to start falling asleep. My body finally felt tired and my mind began to settle down.

However as soon as I was about to finally sleep I was woken up by Xavier's sudden embrace.

He moved his body close to mine as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

We hadn't been this close for a long time. At least not when I was awake.

I didn’t know whether I should push him away or pretend I was asleep.

I had no idea how to react. His arms remained around my body and he seemed to be falling asleep. 

I decided to just stay there, I didn’t want to wake him up and fight again.

I would have to talk to him tomorrow about not wanting him to embrace me.

This was all so difficult. I loved him so I liked it when he embraced me, but I was angry at him for what he was doing to me so I didn't want him near me.

But I needed to remain calm. I needed him to think I was going to accept how things were now so he could let his guard down.

This would work in my favor.

The next morning wasn't any different than the day before. The following week was the exact same.

However I felt I was gaining back Xavier’s trust. 

I decided today I would ask him if I could visit the library. I would still be inside this mansion but I would feel like I have a bit more freedom.

I needed it for my sanity.

As Xavier and I sat down at the dinner table, I finally asked him.

"Xavier" I said.

He looked at me giving me his full attention.

"I was wondering if it would be alright if I visit the library while you're at work. I feel like I'm going crazy being in our bedroom all day." 

I really hoped he would agree.

"Ok, you may go to the library. I'll have my men escort you." 

I knew exactly what he was implying with "have my men escort you". He meant he was going to have his bodyguards watch me so I don't try to escape again.

Nonetheless I felt happy. I really was going crazy just being in this room.

I felt so frustrated and angry with Xavier for keeping me locked away. But I needed to remain calm.

I couldn't act with my emotions, which I often did. Instead, I needed to be smart and keep gaining Xavier's trust bit by bit.

The next day I practically ran toward the library. This had always been my favorite room in the house.

It was such a beautiful and grand room with so many books. I felt an immediate sense of relief and peace just being here.

I walked around the room taking my time looking at different books. Until finally I decided on a book that interested me.

I walked toward the couch and sat down.

As usual, the maid came in to give me my lunch. 

I sat near the window and stared at the garden.

I craved the outside world. How I wished I could run outside and feel the cool breeze.

A wave of anger surged through me. I hated how Xavier was doing this to me.

I couldn't understand why he was doing this.

Had he always been like this?

I had remembered a thing or two of our relationship, but I never recalled him to be this obsessive and controlling. 

I breathed in and out trying to calm down.

As soon as I felt myself relax, I continued to read my book. 

I then called my granny and before I knew it Xavier was home.

I put my book back on the shelf and headed out to the dinning room to meet Xavier. 

As I got out of the library I didn't expect to see Xavier outside the door and I pumped into him.

He was very tall and muscular so it felt like I had hit a wall.

I moved back but I felt Xavier pull me toward him.

His arm wrapped tightly around my waist as my chest was pressed against him.

I would be lying if I said I hated his touch.

Our faces were very close. If one of us moved just an inch, our lips would touch.

I stared into his eyes as he stared back at mine. I knew exactly what he wanted.

But I wasn’t going to let him kiss me.

I was still very angry at him. I wasn't going to let him think that everything was back to normal.

Being able to kiss me and touch me was a privilege he didn't deserve.

I moved away.

"I'm starving, let's go eat." I said before heading to the dining room.

Luckily he agreed and walked with me.

Soon we were sitting at the dinner table having a delicious meal.

"Caroline is going to be staying with us for a few days."

I was so excited. Caroline was my best friend. Although I didn’t quite remember when our friendship started, the small things I did remember about our friendship before I met Xavier and after, were good.

She was a sweet and kind person. I was so happy that she was coming to stay with us for a bit.

At least now I would have a companion and I wouldn’t have to be alone the whole day.

However, maybe she could be the one to help me escape.

Although, she was Xavier’s younger sister. Maybe she would take Xavier’s side?

Something in my heart knew Caroline would be on my side.

Her friendship was genuine. And I truly saw her like a sister, not just a friend.

"Really!" I said way too excited.

I tried to calm down my excitement.

"When is she coming? Will she be staying here?" I asked him.

I really hoped she was staying in this house.

"No, she's going to stay at a hotel with her husband." 

Xavier was serious and spoke in a cold tone.

I was a bit sad. Although I couldn’t help but wonder if Xavier had purposefully convinced Caroline to stay at a hotel rather than this house.

"When we see Caroline and her husband next week, you better not get any ideas of telling them about what's been happening here. You do know she's my sister and she will take my side." 

He moved near me and now our faces were mere inches apart. He continued to move even closer and I thought he was going to kiss me but he went to my ear and whispered.

"Even if she helps you run away I will find any means possible to bring you back to me. You can never escape me Audrey, you're mine and I'll always find you."

His words sent chills down my spine.

He was warning me not to say a word about what's been going on here to Caroline.

Even though I felt a bit frightened, that wasn't going to stop me.

Caroline might just be the angel who will save me from the devil she calls brother and the man I call my husband. 

END OF CHAPTER 15

(I apologize for updating so late.🥺 I decided I will no longer have an aesthetic board for each chapter. It takes a lot of time to do that and it's one of the main reasons why I can't update as frequently. I apologize.😭 But I'm planning on inserting pictures here and there so you can get a better idea of what's going on in the story.
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.☺ Things are about to get even more dramatic.😲 Don't forget to VOTE if you enjoyed it. Until next time. 😁)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 110 10
When a stranger finds her way to 221B and insists she and Sherlock have met before, a mystery of a brand new proportion presents itself. Is the stran...
23.3K 910 48
[COMPLETE] "How can you live your life if you can't create new memories?" "How can I move forward when I'm stuck in the past?" "I know that the s...
4.4M 200K 78
"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy girl he has hated all his life. She was a...
95 0 6
This story is about a high school student who kept a 5 year long secret to live an ordinary high school life. One day a certain incident happened in...