WILD CHILD • Emmett Cullen

By its_red_riot_

"Or maybe your not as amazing as everyone makes you out to be." "Maybe." (Emmett Cullen x Female OC) More

Cast
Good-bye hell
1953
5th Class Today
Medusa
Surfer Chick
Do what I please
The Boyz
Stab Me
Art
Painting & Fights
Sleepovers & Realization
Furry Problems
Lap dog
The Final Sibling
Nations of the World
Surfs Up
Memory Lane
Types of Vampires
Family Bonding
Is Mans a Vampire?
Anything for Selenas
Bella's Turn
I Was Gonna Eat That
Baseball? No Thanks.
Arizona
I Warned Her
In The Air
Small Things
New Moon
Ink Stains
The Shop
The Last Kiss
Tears & Reunions
Goodbye
Burn It
Cupcake
Enough
New Moon? No, New You
First Times
Girls and Gays
Teen Titans
Thanksgiving Blues
Deck the Halls
Are We Okay?
Copy Cat
Werewolves? Whaaat?
Slap A Bitch or Jacob
Planning a Funeral
Shut Up Edgar
New Treaty
Eclipse
Positive
First of All
Victoria
Chaos
Death Wish
Chaos Trio Unite
Intruder Alert
Stalker
Training Arc?
Test Subjects
The Fight
Last Chance
Breaking Dawn pt. 1
Babe
Via Charlie
In the Cards
Wedding Bella
Spit
Surprise
Munchkin Land
Cheerleader
Baby Fever
Only You
Vampire Baby
Oh Ew
Names
A Lifetime
Breaking Dawn Pt 2
September 14, 2006
So Well
Just Us
Bigger than Vampires?
G. V. O. A. T.
Real Talk
LOOOKKKK
True Love
Freaks
A Patriot with Horrible Taste
Mayan
Distractions
Deep Talks

New Year, New Celeste

3.5K 117 49
By its_red_riot_

"My fucking back hurts." I mumble stretching out hearing it pop. "Good god I'm gonna have a permit hunch if I keep this up."

"That's the industry for you." Vega says coming into my room, you know at the shop. "So I was thinking of a back piece but I can't quite draw it how I'm thinking of it. Help me?"

"No problem talk to me boo." I say pulling out a sketchbook and some pencils. "You have an hour until my next appointment."

"Alright so." She starts talking and I sit listening and sketching. I smile to myself realizing I made it to exactly where I wanted to be all my life. Took a while and some trauma but I'm here.

-

"Come on, you're taking to long." Conner calls as I finish getting ready and run down the stairs.

"Okay have fun at the movies with Ang, be safe." I say to Bella kissing her forehead. "Don't be scared to punch Stanley either." I say walking out of the house and into the car with Conner, Vivian and of course Alex.

"So where'd you here about this place?" Vivian asks as I drive us up to Seattle, music playing softly while I speed demon this bitch.

"One of my clients." I tell her. "She was trying to flirt and told me as long as we're 18 we can go in."

"Which is why we're sneaking in booze." Alex says. "How many flasks do you have on you?"

"Six."

"Magic women, you are." Alex says. "Now drive faster." I laugh and oblige speeding up making the three of them shriek. Life is nice.
-
"Hey you made it." Clary says hugging me when she sees me. We've been here for a while but dancing is making me hot, the booze was also not helping since Alex declared herself designated driver. "Hey this is my brother, Alec and my sister Iz. This is Celeste."

"Hey dudes." I say shaking their hands. "Nice place you guys got."

"Thanks, nice art skills by the way." Alec says referring to the tattoo I have his sister.

"Why thank you. Come by the shop if you ever feel like getting yourself some." I tell him. "Also where's the bathroom?"

"That way, see you around kid." Clary says pointing. "Be safe."

"You too." I semi shout to be heard over the music, I walk through the obnoxious amount of bodies trying to get to the bathroom when someone grabs me.

"Don't scream." The women said.

"Then let me go." I said standing up straighter, ha the only straight thing I'll ever do. "Let me go."

"I just wanted to talk doll. I hear you're a pretty good tattoo artist." She says smiling, she's honestly pretty, with her wild red hair. If it weren't for the danger signals going off in my head, which rarely went off mind you, I would sleep with her. "I was looking for a good artist."

"Well then you gotta come in during hours. I don't talk about shop outta shop." I tell her. "Sorry lovely."

"Oh come on. Just this once?" She ask smiling. "I've just never been comfortable with other artist and you seem more my speed."

"Um really come in tomorrow morning I'll be there." I tell her. "I'm kinda on the hunt for a friend."

"Funny so am I." She says. "Alright I'll see you later then." She smiles before letting go and disappearing into the crowd. I shiver a bit and head back towards the bathroom.

"Fucking weird." I mutter looking at myself in the mirror. I feel like Draco having that panic attack before Harry comes and tries to murder him. Fucking hell man. I look down into the sink and take a deep breath. When I look back up the girl is standing behind me, I turn to look at her and she's all up in my face.

"Night night." She says and all I can feel is burning.

-

"Where the fuck is she?" Conner asks watching as Alex tries calling Celeste for the hundredth time. "It's late."

"She's not picking up." Alex says. "Let's just go look for her." She says heading towards the bar. "You guys go look on that side." They nod and spilt up. Getting to the bar Alex waves down a not busy bartender. "Hey you know who Clary is?" She asks the guy.

"The owner?" Alex nods. "Yea why what's up?"

"Gotta ask if she's seen my friend, they're like mutuals or whatever." The guy nods and put a finger up before walking away. Sighing Alex tries calling Celeste again.

"You're looking for me?" Clary asks Alex as she appears.

"You know the girl who did your thigh tattoo?" Alex asks her looking at her.

"Yea Celeste, what's up?"

"She was here with us and then she disappeared on us. Seen her at all?"

"Yea she was heading to the bathroom but that was a while ago." Clary say pointing towards the bathroom. If you don't find her soon find me again we'll check the cameras."

"Thanks." Alex says already heading towards the bathroom. "Celeste?" She asks opening the door, it was weird how empty the bathrooms were. The only thing in them was Celeste's phone on the floor. Panic flooded Alex in a weird way she's never felt. Opening Celeste's phone she called Paul.

"What's up Onyx?" He answered almost immediately, she could hear the other guys in the background.

"It's Alex. Celeste is missing." She says and immediately everything on the other line went silent. "Paul?"

"Send me the address we're coming." He said hanging up. She sent the text and went to find Conner and Vivian. 

"You find her." Vivian asks spotting her. Alex shook her head and grabbed their arms leading them outside. "Where is she?"

"I think she's missing." Alex says. "I found her phone and no one has seen her in a while."

"What do we do?"

"I already called Paul. He said they're coming." She tells Vivian. "They'll find her. Let's wait in the car." Conner nods and leads Vivian over. She was already panicking hard.

"This is the worst night ever." Conner says slamming his head against the head rest. "Paul's gonna kill us."

"Fuck Paul I'm worried about Bella and Charlie!" Alex says. "Man has a shotgun."

"Should we be joking?" Viv asks panicking still.

"Celeste would be." And she would be. Could she think of anything beyond the burning in her body and soul.

Paul and Leah showed up first, clothes half off from phasing back. Alex got out the car to go talk to them.

"Her phone was left in the bathroom but she wasn't there." Alex tells Paul who heads straight into the club ignoring the bouncers, Alex jogs up to the guy. "Sorry his sister is drunk in there and he needs to get her out." The guy nods looking at the stamp on her hand. "Thanks man." 

Paul come back out shaking with anger and heads over to the rest of the pack who were standing by the car. Alex huffed before jogging back over.

"Leeches." He says shaking again. "A fucking leech took her."

"A Cullen?" Leah asks and Paul shakes his head.

"Someone different a house know human drinker." Vivian starts sobbing.

"Alright Logan take these three home, to the swan house. Jared follow the car." Sam says dishing out orders. "Don't tell them anything just says she's with Emily and Leah, wedding planning. Logan stay outside watching for anything. Jared head to the Rez and do border patrol." The two nod and go to do their tasks, Alex turns to Leah.

"Be careful, all of you." She says before getting in Ruby, Logan in the drivers seat.

"Find the window to the bathroom from the outside we'll go from there." Sam tells the two left with him. They nod and head out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 7.8K 14
"i was just a casualty to you. isn't that right, major?" "you know that you were so much more than that." "do i?" [jasper hale x female OC] #33 Jaspe...
58K 2.1K 22
Because maybe there's more to life. Rosalie hale x FemOC
1.1M 29.5K 45
"𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖 𝑚𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟...𝑔𝑜𝑑 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟" 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢...
133K 2.4K 15
" nothing in this world could ever tear this love apart " in which two vampires in love while trying to survive the danger magnet that is bella swan...