HIDDEN | KTH

By violet__an__absinthe

Love Basically a word which is basically an alternative to need. Taehyung's need was desire. She was Taehyun... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58

54

121 7 0
By violet__an__absinthe

He got up and ran to her room while tears of him fell. He saw her sleeping peacefully cuddling their blanket. Sunlight through the window reflected on her bare face as she groaned a little trying to bear with the extreme lightening sun rays. Her bare face was glowing with the reflecting sun rays. Her features were expressing themselves by glistening with sun rays. As if sun is showering her with its rays to bloom freshly and spreading sweet scent. More tears fell Taehyung’s eyes staring her.

“Someone I loved once and still love maybe more now left me with enough fantasies and imaginations to portray to my readers through words and still I am fantasying about him sitting here. You know he is just like this air which we inhale and without inhaling this air we can’t live. This air just intertwines with my each breath which I take and help me to live. He is like the sea shore which my each pore feels when it rambles making loud sounds. He is like the sky full of stars but his smiles are the shooting stars which delights my whole heart and rains when he cries wrecking my whole self. Everywhere I feel him and it grows my craving for him and by that effect my fingers work”

He remembered her words that night. he leaned towards her covering the sun rays which was disturbing her sleep.

“nah, he is not my boyfriend. he didn’t know I existed  but maybe now knows. It is very much complicated. He doesn’t know yet that I love him.”

Her words flashed near his ears as he sat on the edge of the bed feeling so much in guilt and overwhelm because he was the one whom she loved and experienced such amount of pain but buried inside. what is she made of? He was feeling too much of emotions and they were absolutely overflowing. He can’t express how he was feeling, like his heart is being caged by those pictures, words, poetries of her which had him in it. how lucky he was feeling because nobody did that for him ever. How can she have no limit? Nobody loved him like that. She was happy until he is happy but deep inside she was hurting but she kept quiet.

“He was ripped from inside as if something inside was tarnishing. I had to hold that broken pieces which was tarnishing. I had to heal his wounds because his wounds were killing me”

He buried his face on his palm and cried silently. She was only there to heal his wounds and would have left him with a smile on her face bearing all those hurt alone. How could have she handled this miserable pain? How could she handled separation because she lived without him these years, she just selflessly loved him but didn’t want him that’s why she doesn’t have any expectations towards him because she valued him not their relationship. She valued his love not her choices.
  “I really can’t see his tears. You know when he cried in my arms every night, it felt like my bones were breaking the pain was unconditional, I couldn’t even cry with him as I don’t want to be weak in front of him. he loves someone else”

He remembered her words and cried more in guilt because he had said he really wants Angel and she silently endured that much terrible pain. How could she? How can someone love someone like that? That seeing the person you love with someone else makes anyone happy unless that someone is happy. she wanted his happiness and wellbeing and nothing else for her own. No demands, no expectations only she gave away her everything to him but never wanted anything for herself.

She heard someone sobbing lightly so she fluttered her eyes and saw him burring his face on his palm. She got worried and immediately went and sat on his lap.

“wh..what happened Taehyung? Why are you crying?”

She caught Taehyung off guard as he embraced her self back and buried his face on her neck and bursted into crying.

“tell me nah why the hell are you crying? its 11 am? Why haven’t you left yet? Don’t you have work today? what is happening?”

He kept crying as her heart was pinching sharply seeing him crying and hearing him whimpering painfully

“my love why are you crying? did I do something?”

She got concerned
He shook his head

“d…did…you by any chance miss Angel? I mean..if..you..”

“why do you love me this much?”

She raised his brows and pulled out and wiped his tears
“wh…”
Her heart beat raced as he started saying
“The journey of my hands towards
Every day, every day
My eyes are saying something using Your gaze
Every day, every day
I think about this every day
Where am I lost nowadays
If I catch a glimpse of You then
Even my pain starts smiling without any reason

Like winds, touch me and fly
Every day, every day
The journey of my hands towards Your hands is
Every day, every day

Look at my eyes and tell me how much I gaze at YouLook at my eyes and tell me how much I gaze at You
However much I look at You, it still isn’t enough

I think about this every day
That I will live even without breath
If You keep on meeting me like this

he journey of my hands towards Your hands is
Every day, every day

You’ve come and met me as if You’re (only)mine
Your mention is the one that calms the heart

I think about this every day
That may our talks never end
While passing by, always stop for me
The journey of my hands towards Your hands is
Every day, every day

He said as she was silently crying while her lips were smiling. She wiped her tears and caressed his cheeks with her fingers. His fingers found hers as they intertwined tightly, eyes exchanged glances of passion but with delicacy, desire with care, roughness with tenderness. Their forehead matched as their breaths mingled slowly letting each other enter into a world of love. this time a love which was needed. Not a need which was called love.
“shhhhhh now you know that I loved you from the very start then can you fulfill my one wish?”
He nodded as she said
“Can you let me love you like that for forever even if you leave me?”
His tears of joy fell as his lips found hers. he parted her lips slowly as his tears fell rapidly
This time some fingers where there to wipe his tears which was Violet’s. he pressed his figure onto her as they were attached as glue and their arms wrapped against each other’s waist. He completely devoured each inch of her lips but with so much tenderness. So much of warmth entered as they were stealing each other from the world for themselves. They were embracing with so much certainty and so much delicately. Sealing each other with so much satisfaction and with a promise of togetherness till the end. Sealing a life which they dreamed. Complimenting each other so soulfully as their souls intertwined in the most passionate way because there were no doubt, no fear of losing, no worry of leaving, no sufferings of distance because distance was mere excuse , if the love is so selfless than distance is nothing.
Taehyung laid her down of her bed as his lips traced her skin preciously, devouring each corner. Marking her as his and only his because nobody, I repeat nobody deserves Taehyung more than her. he is giving himself fully to her, he is submitting himself to the person his heart wants now. Taehyung, the kim Taehyung surrendering himself to the woman he loves. The nature is celebrating itself, the atmosphere is celebrating and the sun is glistening their attached bodies with its rays as if the new freshly bloomed flowers are giving birth to a new flower which is so different but surely contain their qualities. The environment is witnessing the most beautiful scenery which is tuned to their heartbeats.
Heartbeat a book of Violet and Scenery a song of Taehyung’s. life is more beautiful when these story lines and song lines create a melody. They are creating the most memorable melody which is taking them to a world where love exists as well as so much warmth just the way Lithi wanted. Tears were there but lips were smiling, whispering was there but heart was singing….the song
“I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up
This time
But darling just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes
You are holding mine
  Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight
Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight.

“tomorrow I will make you meet my mom and dad”
He whispered near her ears as she smiled in acceptance.    

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 1.4K 56
Y/N is as usual breathtaking beautiful girl. She is a very sensitive girl. She used to love a person with all her heart. Allah had also given her the...
287 26 12
y/n was just an ordinary girl, fun loving and everyone's favourite. the only thing she did wrong was to fall in love with guy who was already in love...
1M 29.1K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
1.1M 48.3K 43
"I can't get my mind off you, I think I might be obsessed. The very thought of you makes me want to get undressed." --- "I felt his deep passion find...