Wrong Number | Ranboo x Reader

Autorstwa GreyWhimss

"you can never have too many friends" "Eh, maybe I just don't want to be your friend" --- That awkward moment... Więcej

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
DELETED CHAPTER 41
Big Thank You + Sequel!
Appreciation Chapter <3
Rest in Peace Technoblade.
Important Note About Wilbur Soot.

25

4.5K 110 1K
Autorstwa GreyWhimss

Your POV

"It's crazy how we're graduating in just a couple weeks when you think about it, huh?" Cian asked, as we walked through the halls. I sighed.

"It's weird... Never thought I'd say this, but I'm gonna miss this place," I said. Cian looked surprised.

"I never thought I'd hear you say that. You always complain about it here, what's changed?" Cian asked. I looked down.

"I'm gonna have to be at home more often, which is the last thing I wanna do." I said. Cian's smiled turned into a frown.

"Are things getting worse...?" Cian asked. I nodded a bit.

"Yeah... They're not happy with me at all right now," I sighed.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Cian asked.

"I was gonna go with Ranboo to the UK this summer, but when I told my parents about that, their exact words were 'If you go there, expect your stuff to be packed up and be ready to leave for good'. So... I'd be kicked out of I left." I sighed.

"That is so fucked up. I actually hate your parents. I'm sorry, but I really do," Cian said. I smiled the littlest bit.

"Oh same here man," I laughed awkwardly. Cian thought for a second, then his eyes widened.

"Y/N! I just thought of something!" Cian said.

"What?" I asked.

"What if you just– stayed with me for a while, or until you'd go to the UK or something? My parents wouldn't mind you staying for as long as you'd need!" Cian said.

"I couldn't do that to your parents–" I started saying.

"My parents love you. Plus, we have to room for it! Just- at least think about it? The offer will always there for you!" Cian offered.
(I LOVE THEM)
(SAME MAN)

"Thank you, seriously. I really appreciate man," I smiled.

"Of course! Want a hug?" Cian asked. Cian liked hugs.

"Uhh, what kind of question is that?" I said, hugging Cian. (if you don't like hugs... you're gonna hate this LMAO)

"What have I come over here to–" Ranboo laughed awkwardly. I pulled away from my hug with Cian.

"Cian was just giving me a hug," I said.

"Do you want one?" Cian asked.

"I'm good–" Ranboo panicked, before Cian hugged him anyway.

"Too bad, you're getting one. Hope your partner doesn't mind," Cian said. Ranboo just stood there, not really knowing what to do.

"I don't care," I laughed a bit.

"I only like hugs from Y/N," Ranboo lied, pulling away from Cian's hug.

"You lying whore! You literally hugged me last week!" Cian complained. Ranboo just shushed them, and came over to me.

"Speaking of hugs from Y/NNN..." Ranboo said, giving me a look. I rolled my eyes, and hugged him. (idk why I'm writing about hugs, but it's fun soOO) Cian fake gagged.

"Too much PDA!" Cian said. 

"Says the one that just hugged- I can't with you," I said, pulling away from Ranboo's hug. Cian just smirked.

"I'm gonna go to class, bye lovebirds!" Cian waved. I waved back.

"Hey Y/N, do you think you'd be able to hang out after school? Or are you grounded...?" Ranboo randomly asked.

"Surprisingly, I'm not grounded. Parents were just pissed off over the weekend, so I'm sure I'd be able to hang out for a little while," I said. Ranboo looked like he'd thought of something.

"Oooo, you haven't slept over in a little while! Maybe see if that'd be okay?" Ranboo asked.

"Wait, you're righttt! I'll try and see if my parents will let me do that- Might have to sort of lie to my parents though. If they knew I was trying to sleep over at your house- I wouldn't be able to leave the house until I was 30," I joked. Ranboo laughed a bit.

"That's fine. You could probably head home right after school to grab some stuff, then we could walk to my house from there?" Ranboo suggested.

"That works," I smiled.

"Awesome! Now... We should get to science before the bell rings, huh?" Ranboo suggested.

"Shit, you're right- Let's go!" I said, quickly holding his hand and dragging him to class.

To skip useless details; The day went on. My parents said I could stay over at 'Cian's' house. Little did they know I'd be with Ranboo instead. I was worried that they would find out, but I tried not to overthink it. (ISTG IF THEY DO-) (leT'S HOPE NOTTT) After a while, the school day ended, and Ranboo and I got on our bus, waiting to get to my house.

We got to my stop, and walked towards my house. But as soon as we got close, I stopped Ranboo.

"You should probably stay right here while I pack some things. My parents have cameras as you know, and... I don't want them to see you on them. I said I was going to Cian's house, so..." I said, scratching the back of my neck.

"Alright, that's fine. I'll just be right here while you do whatever," Ranboo smiled.

"Alright, see you soon Boo," I smiled, kissing his cheek. Then I walked towards my house.

I walked in and ran up to my room. I grabbed a change of clothes, and also my laptop for in case I needed to do anything for content on it. (Yes in this you're rich and have a desktop and a laptop. Must be nice LMAO) I grabbed whatever else I'd need, then walked back out to Ranboo.

"Have everything you need?" Ranboo asked. I nodded.

"I should, yeah!" I said.

"Are you completely sure?" Ranboo partially joked. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sure, Ranboob." I glared as a joke. Ranboo rolled his eyes.

"Alright then, N/N, let's head out," Ranboo said. 

We sort of silently walked over to Ranboo's house, with the occasional talk. Finally after what felt like forever, we got to his house. Instead of immediately going to Ranboo's room, we instead walked to his kitchen.

"I thought maybe we could do something else today, rather than be in my room the entire time," Ranboo said, grabbing something from a cupboard.

"What's your plan, Boo?" I asked, leaning against something. I swear, anytime I call him 'Boo' his face turned even just a little red. I guess this was my name for him now, just like how P/N was his thing for me.

"We should bake something, and afterwards maybe do like- A you laugh you lose stream because those are trending right now, and my fans suck at making me laugh," Ranboo half joked, getting more things out. I was so confused. (Fun fact: My first Ranboo stream I'd watched was MCC, but I got bored of that and only watched for like two minutes [was new fan, wasn't obsessed like I am now HGBJN] so I watched for maybe two minutes. But the first stream I fully watched was him building Legos with Tubbo, which had mediashare LAMO)

"What do you want to bake?" I asked.

"Cookies, or cake. Maybe even both. We have the stuff for both of them, so-" Ranboo shrugged.
(B R O W N I E S)
(You know what's funny- After writing this, I made brownies LMAO)

"I'm down for either one. Maybe we could start with the cake, then cookies since you have to put how many cookies in the oven?" I laughed.

"We're using boxed cake, but when it comes to the cookies, we're gonna try making those from scratch!" Ranboo said.

"We're gonna completely mess up your kitchen," I laughed.

"PROBABLY! But it'll be fun," Ranboo smiled. I think he was finally done with getting all ingredients needed.

"We streaming this, or is this all for fun?" I asked. Ranboo walked over to me again.

"All for fun! I wanna do something special for once with my partner, rather than just watching a movie or show~" Ranboo said, holding my hands. I felt my face heat up again, like usual. (You're lying if you say you don't blush, especially a lot like this. And if you're annoyed with all the blushing- I'm sorry, I like including it GHVBJN)

"You're cute, Boo," I smiled and kissed his cheek again.

"Hey, you missed!" He pouted. I rolled my eyes.

"Remember; Taking this slow exists," I said. 

"I knowww, I'm sorry for my joke," Ranboo said. I don't think I ever mentioned this, but after Ranboo and I got together, we'd decided to try taking things slow. Meaning, no second kisses for a bit, or 'I love yous' just yet. We wanted to wait until we were both ready.

"It's okay Boo. Now... We should get to that cooking, huh?" I asked.

"We could, yeah-" Ranboo said.

We started doing whatever- Ranboo grabbed a whisk randomly and just said-

"I shall dub thee, stir stick." He said. I gave him a look.

"Alright, whisks are now called stir sticks," I laughed.

We finally put everything that was needed into the cake, and in the middle of it, Ranboo thought of something.

"Hold on, I've gotta make this cake 100 times better," Ranboo said, going to a lower cupboard.

"What are you doing?" I asked. Ranboo gasped.

"Where are they!? Who moved them-" Ranboo said, searching.

"Where are what?" I asked.

"My children! My M&Ms! Somebody moved my M&Ms! And now I am going to start killing-" Ranboo said. That genuinely concerned me. "The other people in my house tried to hide the M&Ms from me, but because I'm a little gremlin, I found them! Because if you try to hide candy from me, I WILL find it. Oh thank God they are in here-" (Am I just quoting his baking a cake video? Duh. Who wouldn't? LMAO) 

(I WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED IF YOU DIDNT) 
(gOOD I DON'T NEED MORE PEOPLE DISAPPOINTED IN ME-)

"Everything you just said- I am very confused, and concerned." I laughed.

"The exact same thing happened a few months ago when I made my 'baking a cake' video. That was funny, and now has like- 4 million views. I wish I was kidding." Ranboo admitted. I just gave him a very confused look. (Not me literally using the wayback machine to fucking look at how many views this had in like, April. It had 4 mil views, but now it has 10 million views! :D)
(nerd)
(thanks I know I'm a nerd)

"Good job, you baking a cake is your most popular video!" I clapped. Ranboo rolled his eyes, pouring the rest of the M&Ms into the mix, and continuing to mix the cake.

"This is gonna be the best cake ever," Ranboo said, finally finishing the mix.

"I hope so," I laughed. 

"Now... Should we start the cookies, or is that too much baking?" Ranboo asked, looking over at me.

"We can do it, just we'd need to clean some bowls and everything first," I suggested.

"Shoot, you're right- I will do that quickly," Ranboo said, bringing some bowls over to the sink. He started to wash them. I walked over and hugged him from behind. "Hi, P/N," He looked over at me and smiled. I looked up at him.

"Hiii Boooo~" I smiled.

"You're cute when you're clingy," Ranboo said, bopping my nose with his wet hand. I wiped my nose.

"Your hand was wet, asshole!" I laughed. Ranboo laughed too.

"I'm aware!" Ranboo said.

We stayed like that for a bit, before I stopped hugging him to let him do whatever he needed. (BRO RANBOO JUST WENT LIVE, I'VE NEVER BEEN EARLY ENOUGH TO WHERE HE ONLY HAS 2,000 VIEWS- He has his "Stream starting soon" bit back up! :D) Finally, the bowls were clean and the cake was almost done already. Now time to actually make cookies-

We started getting things together. For some reason, Ranboo walked off to do something and just left me to stir things? I was confused, but just decided to not question it. That was until suddenly I felt flour being hit in my face.

"RANBOO, YOU MOTHERFU-" I yelled. Ranboo was just dying laughing, with his phone in my face. "Are you really filming this!?"
(THIS WOULD SO BE US)
(fuCK YEAH IT WOULD BE)

"IT WAS FUNNY! I'm not going to post it, don't worry! I just thought it'd be funny!" Ranboo laughed. I grabbed a small handful of flour, and threw it into Ranboo's face. (No flour is in anyone's eyes do not worry LMAO)

"I fucking hate you," I joked. 

"I was about to say something, but now is not the time-" Ranboo said. 

"Can't we just bake!?" I asked.

"Alright, alright- Wait, the cake is about to be done," Ranboo said, right as the oven went off. He checked to make sure it really was done, which it was. Now it was time for the cake to cool off.

"So now the cookies can go in there," I said.

"Should the oven cool off a bit?" Ranboo asked, most definitely clueless on how cooking works. (I'm also clueless with how cooking works. I made brownies today and fucked something up LMFAO)

 (I JUST MENTIONED BROWNIES HOLY SHIT-)
(I KNOW, THAT IS HILARIOUS VGHBJN)

"No, I don't think we need to?" I said. I started putting some cookie dough on a tray.

"Okayyy let's hope nothing burns-" Ranboo said.

"We aren't Tommy, Boo," I laughed.

"Okay, shut up-" Ranboo said. 

"Nahh I don't want to," I smiled, finishing putting all the cookie dough on the tray. "Okayy, since I did all that, you wanna put these into the oven?"

"Alright, yeah sure," Ranboo said. He grabbed an oven mitt and put the cookies in the oven. "Now we wait about 15 minutes!"

"What should we do until then?" I asked.

"No idea. It's only 15 minutes, we'll probably put like- 3 or 4 batches in, then they'll all be ready," Ranboo said.

"So it'll be around 45 minutes to an hour..." I said, doing the math.

"Yep, I guess so!" Ranboo said. 

"Maybe when the cookies are done, the cake will be done too," I said.

"Maybe! Now let's see how much frosting we have- I'm not putting three on again," Ranboo laughed, looking through cupboards. I gave a look.

"THREE!? WHA-" I was so confused. Ranboo laughed at my reaction.

"Let me show you the video- Let's watch that while the cookies bake!" Ranboo said. He then grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the living room.

We sat on the couch, and I was forced to watch a video on Ranboo baking a cake. It was very interesting. As soon as the video ended, the over went off, signaling the cookies were done. We took them out of the oven, and let them cool off for a few minutes, until they were done. Ranboo and I each took one and tried them.

"Jesus, these are actually amazing-" Ranboo said, his mouthful of cookies. I laughed a bit.

"They are," I said. (I thought of THE WORST THING Ranboo could've said😭)
(SAY IT BITCH)
(I JUST THOUGHT HE COULD SAY "Doesn't taste as amazing as you" THEN REALIZED HOW FUCKING SUS THAT WOULD SOUND- VGBHJNK)
(NO NO NO NO NO)
(YES YES YES YES YES)

"This was a lot of fun. We should do this on stream sometime," Ranboo smiled.

"Oh yeah, definitely! Just next time, don't hit me with flour!" I glared.

"Hmm... No promises!" Ranboo said.

"I hate you," I said.

"No, I like to think the complete opposite, actually~" Ranboo said, coming closer to me now.

"Shit, you're right," I said. Ranboo then wrapped his arms around me.

"Wait, really?" Ranboo smiled.

"Of course, dumbass. Do I need to say it?" I smiled. Ranboo's smile widened.

"I meann- If you want to-" Ranboo said.

"Alright then. I don't hate you. In fact, I love you~" I confessed. That was the first time either of us had said it. Ranboo was smiling so widely.

"I love you too, P/N," Ranboo smiled. We then started leaning in.

I felt our lips touch. It felt just as exciting as the first time we'd kissed... The kiss lasted for a bit, before we finally pulled away. Both our faces were completely red, both of us smiling wide.

"I-I hope that was okay-" Ranboo stuttered. I smiled more.

"Boo, it was perfect~" I laughed.
(AWWWWW)

~~~~~~~

You know, this chapter wasn't going to end like it did. It was gonna end with you two cuddling, but I liked this one way more so you got this :D

I have NO plans for the next chapter, so uh- that'll be fun /s

"I wanna go sniff the rain" ~Foolish

anyway, sHIP CIANLET FOR CLEAR SKIN!! Thanks a223021 for this! :D

Also, one more thing- Should I make Picrews of Cian and Violet, to sort of show how I picture how they look? I wanted to leave this up to interpretation, sort of let you guys choose how you thought they looked, but I realized maybe you guys would wanna see how I think they'd look! :D

REMINDERS: I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH! EAT A FULL MEAL, STAY HYDRATED, STAY AMAZING, STAY ALIVE ||-// AND GOODBYE FOR NOW!

~Velvet

2406 words

ps. titties.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

80.8K 1.9K 46
You live in the world of Minecraft. Your family has been killed when you where younger. You decide to get revenge by killing the source of everything...
17.2K 456 18
Unknown • 11:42PM question: how does one find gender? im asking for a friend. Ranboo • 11:43PM Uh I have two questions? One, how did you get this num...
6.4K 184 30
When Y/n has to leave her best and only friend in London to move to Florida, she's heartbroken. She meets a certain tall boy that makes everything be...
422K 8.4K 25
in a 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 where ᴛᴡᴏ streamers ➨ 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 for each other via a 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 ↣✯ and find much more in 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑜𝓃 than they'd 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 expect if w...