Red Flag In Question | Winrina

By reasouru

Karina Yu, a gorgeous and cunningly smart woman who's always up for anything that piques her interest, receiv... More

INTRODUCTION
01 | God Is A Woman
02 | Wish You Were Sober
03 | I Feel Like I'm Drowning
04 | Best Part
05 | Move!
06 | Stargazing
07 | Fly Me To The Moon
08 | Blueberry Eyes
10 | Down For You
11 | I Like Me Better
12 | Crush
13 | Still Friends, Not Lovers
14 | Indigo
15 | Halfway In Love
16 | Empty Track
17 | The Only Exception
18 | Empty Track
19 | Dancing With The Devil
20 | Urs
21 | You Never Know
22 | Empty Track
23 | Empty Track
24 | I Like U
25 | Never Gonna Leave You
26 | This Side Of Paradise
27 | Better
Fin | Red Flag In Question
A Letter From Me To You
THE SEQUEL

09 | Sweater Weather

7K 349 83
By reasouru

Winter hugged Karina's waist, pulling her close.

"Hmm…"

Karina wrapped her arms around Winter's neck as she deepened the kiss. She bit Winter's lower lip, which caused the latter to open her mouth. 

The taller girl shoved her tongue inside. 

Her tongue explored inside the singer's mouth, as if she's looking for something. Winter moaned and pinned her down to the couch. 

Karina pulled away, gasping for air. But Winter didn't stop there. She went down to Karina's neck, planting light kisses.

"W-winter…ahh…" Karina groped Winter's hair, closing her eyes firmly. 

The singer slowly went back up, kissing Karina's jawline, then to her cheeks, then back to her lips—pecking it multiple times. 

She pulled away, looking down at Karina. 

"I like the view up here." 

In Winter's eyes, what she sees is something that everyone desires to have a glimpse of. 

Karina's hair is disheveled. Her right shoulder is exposed. Her cheeks are a bit red. She looked so flustered and dazed, as if Winter just hypnotized her with that kiss. 

"Why are you so good at kissing?" She asked, slightly panting. "Have you done this to others before?"

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes. One time." Winter repeated. "I already lost my first kiss at a party before. I guess it kinda gave me an experience?" 

'Just one time and she's already this good?'

That thought came into Karina's mind. But it quickly vanished as soon as she realized something. 

Winter has kissed a girl before. Someone just got the privilege to kiss the singer's lips. Karina could already see the image inside her head. 

Winter kissing another girl…

Karina's gaze went to the singer's lips. 

Suddenly, she wants to kiss her again. 

"Oh? The movie is finished." Winter said while looking at the television. They're still in the same position. Winter is on top of Karina, her arms planted on the couch to support her weight, trapping the taller girl beneath her. 

"Should we watch another—" Winter stopped when she saw Karina staring at her. "Karina?"

Instead of answering her, Karina pulled her close, claiming her lips again. Her eyes widened in surprise. 

Before she could even comprehend what's happening, The taller girl pulled away from her. 

"How about we make a deal?"

"A deal?"

"Yes." Karina muttered. 

"What kind of deal?" 

"No one…" Her thumb brushed Winter's lower lip. "No one gets the chance to kiss these lips but me."

She looked straight into the singer's eyes. 

"As long as we have this set up, I'm the only one who can kiss you."

"Uh…" Winter mumbled. "Why?"

"It would look bad if you're trying to kiss other girls when you already have me." Karina shrugged. "So, I suggest that we do this exclusively to each other."

Actually, it wasn't really bad.

They're not even committed to anyone. They're just friends…who can't get enough of each other's lips.

Winter can do anything she likes. 

But the thought of Winter kissing someone other than Karina made the latter feel uneasy. It doesn't sit well with her. Just imagining it made her feel bothered. 

She's the only one who can kiss Winter. 

She's the only one who can touch the lips she's touching right now. 

She's the only one. She should be. 

Just her. 

"Okay…?" Winter muttered, a bit confused. "I don't kiss anyone other than you, anyway. So…sure." 

"Good." 

"Wait," The singer looked at her. "This is a deal. It's not fair if you're the only one who's making it."

Karina smiled lightly. "Go on."

"If I can't kiss others, then you can't too." Winter said. "No one can give you a hickey but me."

"Huh?" Karina eyebrows furrowed. "Wait…hickey?!" 

Winter laughed, getting off of Karina so the latter could move. Karina sat up as she took her phone from the table and opened the front camera, looking at her neck. 

"Oh my God…" She muttered as soon as she saw a reddish spot on her neck. "Winter Kim!"

"What?" Winter chuckled. "Your neck smells so good. It's like inviting me to suck it." 

"How am I supposed to hide this?" 

"You're going to wear my hoodies, right? They won't see it." Winter shrugged. 

Karina shook her head.

"I have a feeling that this won't be the last hickey you're going to put on my neck."

"Smart girl." Winter pecked her lips before standing up. "It's good that you know."

"Where are you going?"

"Let's go outside." Winter smiled. She went to her room and came back with a red hoodie for Karina.

"Wear this, it's cold outside."

Karina obliged. They went out of Winter's house and the taller girl thought that they would take a stroll. But apparently, Winter has other plans. 

"Stay here. I'll just get something." Winter said and went inside her garage. Karina quietly stood in front of the house, patiently waiting for the singer to come back. 

Suddenly, Karina heard a roaring sound of a motorcycle. She turned her head, only to see Winter driving a retro motorcycle. 

She's in a fucking motorcycle. 

"Hey…" Winter greeted and stopped in front of Karina. "Close your mouth." 

The taller girl blushed and immediately closed it. "You know how to drive a motorcycle?"

"Obviously." Winter shrugged, smirking at her. "Is it attractive?"

'Fuck, that's hot.'

Karina cleared her throat. "You wish."

"My mother likes motorcycles, so I've grown to like it too." Winter said, taking the helmet behind her. "Come here."

Karina went closer and the singer wore it to the former's head. 

"Safety first."

Karina just stared at her while she's doing it. 

"Okay." Winter pulled her hands away. "Hop on." 

Karina hopped on the motorcycle, encircling her arms around Winter's waist. 

"Alright, let's—"

"Wait," Karina muttered. "This is my first time riding a motorcycle."

"Really? Your exes haven't done this with you?"

"They like cars more," Karina answered, remembering how her exes used to flaunt their Ferraris and Bentleys to her. "So please drive safely."

"Don't worry, Madam." Winter smiled. "Just hold onto me tightly. You're going to experience the best ride you've ever had."

Karina's arms on Winter tightened as soon as the latter started to drive. 

"Are you feeling okay there?"

The taller girl nodded, leaning onto Winter. "Yeah."

"We're going fast, okay? Be ready."

And so they did. 

Karina thought she would be feeling nervous the whole time while riding Winter's motorcycle. However, it's not even five minutes since the singer started to drive and she's already feeling okay. The night breeze calms her, as well as the person she's hugging right now. 

"I do this whenever I feel bored." She heard Winter say. "Night drive is always fun, you know?"

Karina hummed. "It is." 

It sure is. 

They spent the night driving around the whole city and Karina enjoyed every second of it. She enjoyed looking at the city lights, she enjoyed the cold wind, she enjoyed her hug on Winter. 

Karina felt the motorcycle slowing down. When it finally stopped, she looked around, noticing that they stopped in front of a small ramen house. 

"Let's eat here." Winter said to her. "You're good with ramen, right?"

"Yup."

"Cool." Winter took off her own helmet, and Karina did the same before hopping out of the motorcycle. Winter parked it to the side carefully. 

The taller girl felt a hand sliding onto hers. 

"Let's get inside."

The strong smell of ramen greeted them as soon as they went inside. Winter went to the counter, still holding Karina's hands. 

"Ahjussi!"

"Oh, Winter!" The old man smiled. "I didn't see you for so long!"

"Sorry, I was busy practicing." Winter chuckled embarrassingly. "By the way, this is Karina. Karina, Ahjussi is the owner of this ramen house." 

"Hello, it's nice to meet you." Karina smiled, bowing her head.

"It's nice to meet you too, Karina." He smiled, before looking at Winter. "You got yourself a beautiful lady, Winter."

Winter shook her head. "She's a friend, Ahjussi."

"A friend? Ah, you're too slow." He made a 'tsk' sound. "The first time I met my wife, I immediately asked for her hand for marriage."

"Really?"

"Of course not."

Winter facepalmed, which made Karina giggle. 

"You'll order the usual?" He asked.

Winter nodded, before looking at the girl beside her. "How about you?"

"Can I have the curry ramen?" 

"Sure, sure." He said. "Spicy miso and curry ramen coming right up. There's an available table on the left. You can wait there." 

Winter and Karina thanked him before sitting at the table he mentioned. 

"I'm assuming that you're a regular customer here." Karina started the conversation. 

"Yup. Been here since High School. This has been my go-to place after a night drive." The singer said. "Did you enjoy the ride?" 

"Yeah." Karina smiled lightly. "It's fun."

"Of course it's fun," Winter chortled. "You're with me."

That was meant to be a playful brag, but for some reason, Karina doesn't see it as that. 

Because it's true. Being with Winter is actually fun. There's no dull moments when she's with the singer. 

"We need to do this more often." She said, leaning on her chair. 

Winter chuckled. "Then that means your whole day will consist of me."

Karina went silent for a second, before speaking again. 

"I don't mind."

Thrill. That's the main reason why Winter and her are close right now. 

She seeks for thrill.

But what she didn't expect, is that she felt the complete opposite of that.

Comfort. 

And somehow, that isn't a bad thing for Karina. 

She had a relationship with her exes because of the thrill. Because she's interested in the excitement they give.

But with Winter, everything is different. 

And somehow, she's okay with that. 

Because if comfort includes Winter Kim, 

Then screw the thrill. 

She's ready to choose it over anything. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 1K 8
Karina Yu has mind reading power, but she couldn't find 'the one' whose mind she can read yet. Not until a voice from nowhere took her by surprise, l...
18K 1.4K 22
[𝘼𝙞 𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨 + 𝘿𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨] Karina went home at night from her rounds at the hospital with the girl next door strumming her guitar almost...
96.9K 2.7K 23
AU where Karina is the queen bee who's used to the school bowing at her feet, until a new girl that refuses to play by the rules comes along.
77.6K 3K 23
When Winter transfers into an art high school, it messes up all Karina's thoughts, but she doesn't resist, because it's just lust, a sweet desire she...