back for you • kth

By soggykookie

*READ THE PREQUEL FIRST* The sky was grey as the coffin shook and rattled until it tumbled down the pedestal... More

𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓉𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒
𝐵𝑜𝓃𝓊𝓈
𝐵𝑜𝓃𝓊𝓈 𝒫𝓉.𝐼𝐼
𝒮𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓁
𝓞𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿𝐼

2.1K 182 43
By soggykookie

3 months later...

Taehyung's POV

"Dude!" Namjoon laughs as I hold my dear in my arms, both her and me sobbing, "You were so scared!"

"Not funny, Namjoon," I chuckle shakily.

"You were all around the place saying she'll reject you," Seokjin laughs, "Now look at you two. All crying and hugging."

"Go away, Seokjin you meanie," Yuna speaks and waves her hands, her voice muffled by my neck.

"You can't get rid of me, stupid," Seokjin boasts, "My handsome face is too irresistible for that."

She chuckles into my chest turning her head away, "I'm so happy."

"Me too," I run my palm down her hair, "Me too."

"Now, come on," Seokjin pats my back, "Get your girl. I'm hungry and the food looks so good."

I chuckle, "Come on, dear. You don't want to make your friend wait."

She nods and I stand up with her, "What do you want to eat?"

"I don't know," she shrugs, "You?"

I blush and look at her, "W-what?"

"I'm just joking," she chuckles, "But it could get serious when we get home... and if I'm impatient," she whispers, "In the car."

I gulp already feeling hard, "Let's c-concentrate on the food now."

"Sure," she smirks looking at the menu. She orders her food and the waiter looks at me, "I'll have the same."

"You're getting bolder by the day," I say looking at her.

She smiles, "Do you not like it?"

"I love it," I smile, "Especially when you get impatient in bed."

"You're making me impatient," she replies.

"Just wait until our date's over," I smirk, "I'll make sure to feed you well."

She blushes but keeps her posture, "Not just me."

"Oh, I think I'll have enough tonight," I lean back as the waiter places our plates on the table.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT - SMUT ⚠️
I'll mention where it ends

"Ah! Tae!" She screams.

"Shush, dear. Someone will hear you," I gently bite her neck as I thrust into her, "You want someone to know that we're doing this in a car?"

"N-no," she shivers, moaning, "But w-we're in the mid- middle of nowhere. You teleported the- the whole car."

"Aren't you glad I did?" I ask while I groan feeling her scratch my arm.

"Y-yes," she replies.

"I can't wait to get married to you, my dear," I pull out making her whine due to the loss of contact, "We'll have the biggest wedding ever," I hoist her leg higher placing it on the head of the seat and push back in gripping her neck, "Ugh, you feel so great, dear."

"Kiss me," she grabs my arm, "Please."

I lean in and take her lips roughly. 

"I'm close," she hits my arm, "I'm close."

"Let go, dear," I encourage her.

She comes undone and I feel my climax closing in, "I'm close too. You took the pills, right?"

"Yes," she whispers lying motionless just breathing. I thrust faster and finish inside her. I thrust sloppily a few times before I pull out. All our cum leaks out onto her thigh. I scrunch my nose, "I'll bring a plug next time."

"Why?" She asks.

"I don't like any of it going to waste," I kiss her forehead.

"But it's useless," she opens her eyes looking down, "I'm on the pill so I won't-"

"I still don't like it outside. I want it inside you and inside you, it will be," I state as I lift myself with my hands and look at her, sprawled across the backseat, one leg perched on top of the car seat, the other on the floorboard, one hand lazily falling off the seat and the other grasping on the car seat, "You look beautiful," I take wet wipes and wipe off all the mess on her body. I slowly take her leg off of the car seat and bring it down giving it small kisses. I take our clothes from the front seat and help her wear her underwear.

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT ENDS HERE ⚠️

"I'll do it," she says softly grabbing her clothes. I pull my boxers on and put on my pants as she buttons up her top. She looks at me shyly and I chuckle, "You weren't this shy in the restaurant."

She whines, "Stop making fun of me!"

I bite my lips to hold my laughter and she glares at me pulling her pant up, "So mean," she mumbles and I smile kissing her forehead.

"Let's go back, shall we?" I ask.

"Can we go elsewhere?" She asks.

"Where?" I raise my eyebrow.

"I don't know," she shrugs, "I just don't feel like going home now."

"How about our castle?" I suggest.

"Sure," she shifts closer to me and snuggles into my chest, "You're so warm."

I hold her tightly rubbing her arms, "I love you so much."

"I love you more," she nuzzles her nose into my neck, "You smell nice too. What body wash did you use?"

I chuckle, "That's not body wash, my dear. It's my natural scent. Your senses have increased due to my venom."

"Wow," she breathes in, "Do I smell nice too?"

"Yes," I nod, "You smell heavenly. I love it. That's why you always wake up with my head in the crook of your neck."

She giggles, "Wow."

I close her eyes with my hand and teleport with her and we fall onto our bed in the castle.

"What about the car?" She asks.

"I'll get it later," I pull her close and lie down.

She sighs running her fingers through my hair. I open my eyes looking at her. I sigh in contentment. I have her. I have what I want, what I need. She kisses my forehead, "Sleep, baby. You might be tired. It's past 1 AM."

"I am not tired," I reply, "I have the energy to go ten more rounds."

She chuckles shaking her head, "Too bad. I am tired. All I want to do is rest in my fiance's warmth."

"Your fiance is right here with open arms," I kiss her softly.

She smiles into my chest and kisses my chest, "Can I ask something?"

"Sure," I reply.

"How do you turn someone immortal?" She asks.

"I'll use my venom," I explain rubbing her arms, "I'll bite them just like I bite you before we have sex and release a lot of venom. Once the venom's ratio is higher than your blood, my venom will turn you immortal. My venom is ten times better and efficient than anyone's blood. My venom will keep you from ageing or any disease"

"Wow," she gasps, "That's very interesting."

"I'll be turning you soon, my dear," I inform her, "You can decide when."

She rolls around the bed, "Let me think... How about..."

"On our wedding night?"

1140 words

A/N- AAAAH Can you guess the events of the next chapter? I wanna see how predictable I am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 24.2K 68
[COMPLETED ✅] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...
531K 60.3K 77
"𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 '𝙛𝙪𝙣' 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙮𝙨𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡, 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 '𝙝𝙤𝙩' 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘." _______________...
2.1M 80.2K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
31.7K 2.4K 26
What if Taehyung from 'back from death' meets the successful and happy version of himself from 'back for you'? Taehyung from the first timeline has l...