Ask/Dare SCPs and author

By UniteTogether

SCPs who you can ask questions: SCP-001 "Scarlet King" SCP-001 "Gate Guardian" SCP-035 SCP-049 SCP-049-J SC... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Addendum Ask-106
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Addendum Ask-New objects
Part 10
Conversation
Part 11 - Ask and Dare
Conversation 2
Part 12
Part 13
Bedroom
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Broken brotherhood
Part 18
Part 19
Ignorance
Part 20-J
New SCPs
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Therapy
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37-A
Part 37-B
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62.1
Part 62.2
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74 - War
Part 75
Part 77
Part 78
Omniversal War
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88

Part 76

224 9 32
By UniteTogether

5205: ... Where is he?

106: Author? Probably busy with something.

5205: No, you don't understand. We were supposed to start the Ask few hours ago and he didn't appear.

073: 106 is right, he is probably busy and doesn't have time right now.

5205: ... No, I am going for him.

999: Be careful! You cannot be seen by anyone or anything in his universe or else...

5205: I am aware of that, don't worry. *Becomes completly invisible and teleports to Author's bedroom in his universe* Dude, where the hell are... you...? *Looks around and doesn't see anyone* Okay ... Plan B. *Tries to find Author's location on a map* Got it! *Teleports next to him*

Author: *In his mind* Just a bit more time of sitting in a train and I will begin another day at university... Why does it have to be so early though...

5205: *With telepathy* Is this the reason why you didn't have time?

Author: 5205?! What are you doing in my mind?!

5205: Not only in your mind, I am also sitting invisible next to you. I need you to start another Ask immidiately.

Author: How do you expect me to do that? I cannot disappear from a train with all those people near me.

5205: Let me do this. *Grabs Author's hand and teleports him to his universe* I found him guys!

Author: Bro! You pulled me out of my universe, do you even realise what you just did?!

5205: Calm down, I made a perfect 1:1 copy of you which is sitting on your place. After we end this, I will send you back.

NathanielFalen

Bright: ... It is because on April Fools I gave her cookies with toothpaste and she never forgot that.

105: Do you know how disgusting that was?!

Bright: Yes because I tried them before giving them to others.

Author: Leave him alone for at least one Ask, okay? He also needs to rest.

105: I get it, but be more careful next time, please.

5205: I already changed them after the previous part ended, and about your pact... It probably wouldn't work anyway, because Author prevented that from happening.

Author: He got a new one.

Bright: *Sees the bullet hit SCP-963 and fall on the floor* Not this time!

Warriors-cats-lover

Author: That probably won't happen quickly. Studies take way more of my free time than I expected so it is most likely not going to happen quickly. And here you go! *Gives him Josie*

iamPESTILENCE

5205: It was definitely challenging, but lets hope that it won't happen again.

John: Don't worry, we have similiar things happening in our universe. I am not surprised.

Bright: I HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR THAT!

Author: Stop screaming Bright! What do you have in your search history and why?

Bright: I accidentally downloaded a virus which cannot get removed even with a full system reinstallation, so I searched for a lot of stuff which you will consider as weird.

Author: Like?

Bright: A lot of SCP rule 34 fanarts.

735: *Takes a deep breath* Okay boomer.

5205: Uhm... What? I don't know, I simply asked Lucy and it worked, but I have no idea how it works for other people. You could try to approach the person you like and ask them if they would like to go out somewhere.

IanGametion

5205: Don't touch that! *Quickly puts the file back* It is a virus which will destroy the entire universe of a person who tries to take it before annihilating itself. Thank God it didn't activate.

Author: I watched only a part of it. Not bad but one thing didn't make any sense for me and I have to check that later.

5205: Huh, that's an interesting question. Whoever has an answer to that, please say it. For me it would be fangirls.

Bright: MalO.

*Silence fills the room*

5205: Seriously?! Nobody else?! For Author it would be 953, that's for sure...

Author: 5205 you idiot!

5205: What?

Author: Look at the second part of this dare... *Sees 953 approaching him with a smile on her face* Goddamnit, not again...

953: Author... You are not going to leave me any time soon, are you?

Author: I have to go at university in some time and I cannot be late.

953: Don't worry about the university. You belong to me and nothing will change that.

Author: ... IG I swear to God, you will pay for this!

Bright: *Is not afraid of yandere MalO kissing him* This is fine.

5205: Wait. *Teleports on a roof for a second and immidiately goes back* Fuck! There are fangirls near the facility, looking for an entrance! How to stop it?!

Author: We need to answer questions from 5 more people and it will be done. *Pulls away his hand* Stop trying to tie me to a chair!

Alexisshadow999

5205: *Opens a portal* Go through it and you will be safe, quickly!

A_Bag_of-ice

106: Holy... That's a huge BFG...

5205: Yep. It is enormous, but it is still nothing compared to our technology. We have guns as big as a mountain at the border of our federation in case somebody attacks us.

106: Dude, these were designed a long time ago, don't break the atmosphere.

Blurryface431

053: It is good, 682-1 has changed a lot since the beginning of this Ask.

Bright: Thank you! Finally somebody understands me! *Hears distant screams* What was that?

5205: Oh no... The fangirls are here!

Author: We have to stop them. 953, come with me.

953: Of course!

Author: *Teleports both of them near the fangirls* Just play with me, okay?

953: Okay.

Author: *Approaches the fangirls* Hey, have you seen 5205? We were supposed to start an Ask in few minutes but I cannot find him.

Fangirl 1: We are also looking for him! He belongs to us, not to that Lucy...

Fangirl 2: Exactly!

Author: Lets search for him together then. Lets check the entire Entrance Zone first.

*Camera moves back to 5205*

5205: 2 more questions to go, I hope Author is alright.

rjnehhbwgwtb

5205: We don't have Broken God in here, but I will answer this question for him. Yaldabaoth is still trapped and angry at us for refusing to join her.

106: One more 5205.

Bright: No, don't end this, I like the yandere MalO!

5205: Sorry but we have to. Author should be safe though.

*Camera moves back to Author*

Author: Okay, he is not in this bedroom, maybe he is in... *Sees that the door is closed* Hey!

Fangirl 1: Sorry, but 5205 is ours, not yours! Have fun both of you!

Author: Both of you...? *Gets pushed on the ground by 953* You do realise that all of that will be recorded, don't you?

953: I do...

Author: And the entire description of this will be put on wattpad...

953: Good, at least people will enjoy this little lemon.

Author: Nope! *Moves to the side, jumps on a bed, on a wardrobe and on a lamp*

953: Seriously?!

Author: Yes!

953: ... I guess I will have to punish you for that. *Pulls out a whip* Come down.

Author: No!

953: ... Fine, I will catch you myself then.

*Camera moves back to 5205*

5205: *Hears the fangirls approaching* Author got us enough time, where is the last question?!

PattyEnder

5205: I will show him this question when I find him. And if you want, then we will visit your universe.

Bright: *Takes it* Thanks!

Fangirls: *Are trying to open the door* We know you are here 5205!

5205: It should have ended, what the hell?!

Bright: Author didn't answer his part so it doesn't count!

5205: ... *Sends the question to Author* Please be quick bro.

*Camera moves back to Author*

Author: *Pinned to the ground sees the question* If I start watching it then I will remember!

953: *Returns to normal* Ugh, what happened?

Author: Thank God it worked.

953: It was this dare, wasn't it?

Author: Yeah. Wait. I could have just teleported away all this time, I am an idiot...

953: I mean, as long as it works... Now bring us back.

Author: Okay. *Teleports both of them to the Ask room*

5205: *Looks at the fangirls* You answered it at the last moment bro.

Author: I know. But I have to go back.

5205: What?

Author: I need to get back to the train, I will come to finish the rest in few hours when I get some free time.

5205: ... Okay, I am sending you back. *Swaps his position with a clone*

Author: *Finds himself sitting in a train with phone in hands* See you in few hours 5205.

*Time skip*

Author: *Is waiting for another lesson to begin*

5205: *With telepathy* Do you want to continue what we started?

Author: Are you invisible again?

5205: Yes and I an sitting in front of you, looking at your face.

Author: I mean... I have 40 minutes before the next subject begins, so...

5205: Excellent, I will teleport you then and put a clone in this universe.

Author: *Gets teleported* Okay, lets do this.

Nosexdlmao

5205: ... Wow. I need to check this thing's data, because I cannot answer this question at this moment. *Opens a command prompt*

Bright: Wait. 343 wasn't able to defeat it? It doesn't make sense...

343: Not every 343 is the same, there are many people who pretend to be me in different universes and destroy my reputation. It usually ends up in people not believing them and this "343" wasn't different. They hoped, that a "God" would be able to defeat it, but when it turned out that he was fake, it was already too late.

Author: Out of curiosity... How strong is this guy?

343: 5205 will answer this question.

5205: Oh... My... God... *Starts fainting*

Author: *Catches 5205* Pour cold water on him, quickly!

5025: *Pours water on 5205*

5205: *Regains consciousness* Thanks...

Author: What did you find out 5205?

5205: ... Do you remember how we defeated Absorber?

Author: I do.

5205: And I told you that he has a son on just slightly smaller power level...

Author: ... The Absense is Absorber's son?

5205: And he is WAY more powerful than his father...

Author: ... Fuck.

5025: *Checks the data* 5205 is not wrong, this guy is way too powerful for us. We combined our forces to protect our universes and hide them from him in case he wanted to kill us, but now I am afraid it may not be enough.

5205: ... It is time. *Pulls out a phone*

Author: What are you doing?

5205: Shut up, I need to make a call. *Calls somebody* Hello? United Technocratic Earthian Federation's government? It is me, 5205. Yes, this is important. I need you to give me permission for a world-wide transmission and activation of security protocol number 10. Yes, the situation is that serious, I need to activate it. Okay, thank you. *Ends the call* ...

Author: Security protocol number 10? What is that?

5205: You will see in few minutes. *Takes a camera and plugs it into his laptop* Activating transmission in 7 seconds, don't say anything right now*.

106: *Points at TV which stopped its regular transmission and shows 5205 instead*

5205: Dear citiziens of UTEF. As you already know, these messages will appear on your screen only if situation is extremely dangerous. Some time ago me and my friends managed to defeat a being known as "Absorber", an entity capable of absorbing other being's abilities. We won by the smallest margins, and as it turned out, he had a son known as Absence. At the beginning we thought that he is weaker, but his true data revealed something terrible. He is way more powerful and even our combined powers may not be enough to defeat him.

Because of that, I am initializing security protocol number 10. From now on, travelling between universes is forbidden unless the situation requires it. Using anomalies and holes in time-space reality is not allowed anymore, and the entire universe is being put on a complete lockdown. Furthermore, dimension number 4 will be opened and my troops will guard every single piece of our world in order to keep it safe. The only allowed reason for travelling between universes is searching for a way to defeat Absence, but it requires my permission to open the portal.

This message will repeat itself automatically two more times.

106: *Looks at 5205*

5205: *Ends live transmission* God damnit...

Author: So I am not allowed to make Ask anymore?

5205: No... You have a special permission, because this Ask may save us if we gather strong troops. So now I am talking to you readers. If you are willing to help us, tell it in the comments.

SoulessSorrow

5205: Are you okay? This glitching doesn't look good...

5205: ... This is terrible, this is truely terrible... You aren't the first one who experienced it, and you won't be the last. Basically your soul got shattered and your powers are becoming a part of Omniversal code. When it ends, your soul will heal but you won't have any powers anymore. And I have no clue how to fix it! First Absence, now this, what am I supposed to do?

ArthurPendragon616

5205: *Sits on the bench* Gladly, I need to rest. And it is because the cold water affects your blood circulation, which allowed me to realise what was happening.

5025: I hope you have a lot of money then, because I said that if we win, I will get myself the most expensive coffee in the world, and since we won, then I want to drink it.

drnoah

Author: Uhm... Thanks, I guess? But I personally don't think that it is well written. I made this Ask mainly because I was bored.

035: Unfortunataly no, this is a completly different universe with a completly different history for me.

049: They got their PhDs, so in terms of science yes. But in terms of healing people no.

073: Scarlet King turned out to be okay long time after 5205 defeated him, because he changed his view ovee the world, and Lilith? I don't know, I haven't met her.

076: But I did, and I hate her, especially for what she did one year ago.

Author: Hmm... The favourite one is definitely SCP-6001, at least for now. And the least favourite... I don't have the least favourite SCP, sorry.

5205: Your lesson will begin in 7 minutes Author, shall I send you back?

Author: What about the lockdown?

5205: Absence is far away from our universe, it will take him few days before he arrives, I made the lockdown to prepare people for that and it won't affect them too much, because barely anyone travels between universes.

Author: Okay then. *Gets send back*

*Another timeskip*

Author: *In his mind* 5205 if you can hear me then bring me back to your world and lets finish this part once and for all. *Immidiately gets teleported*

ElementalistAngel

Bright: In our universe this list is even longer. And about the battle... I won't spare you!

Author?: Yeah, he took control over them but thankfully they are back to normal now.

Nerdy_Raichu-Mobilw

5205: You are not wrong. Absence is coming and I can guarantee you that it will be even harder. We may even lose this time.

049: Sure, take a seat. Would you like some tea?

5205: *Starts bending reality around her to stop the bleeding* Put her on the operating table, 049, prepare for operation. Author, better go back to your universe for now.

Author: Alright, send me back.

5205: *Teleports Author away* And done, now lets save her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 4K 81
Y/N was Captured when they were around the age of 19 years old. Y/N never had an average life even before they got captured by the scp foundation. ...
41 2 10
Researcher John begins his job working with the SCP foundation, having no clue of the horrors they are hiding. While John is working with this founda...
3.9K 219 70
This is a AU and a crossover between anomalies. This won't affect the scp universe or anything in total. Instead it would be a group of weirdos being...
14.4K 569 16
Time. A thing that never stops, slows, or waits. Time is a thing that is irrelevant in the lives of so many. But not yours. Not after Κˆα‹žΖ ᏜᏟᏟαŽ₯α—¬ΖΙ²Κˆ. N...