Emotionless Princess

By gelainess

Her name is Elle. Emotionless; it's the perfect word that defines her. She was tired of being trapped in her... More

Author's Message
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Theodore Hale
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Side Story: Nathalia
Special Chapter: What If

Chapter 2

21.1K 973 318
By gelainess

Eurielle Deidamus... A villainess.

In the novel, Eurielle is a sheltered daughter of a Grand Duke.

Duke Deidamus.

The Hero of the empire, the commander of the Imperial Army who faced battles victoriously.

Under his leadership, the empire prospered and the emperor  granted him the title of a Grand Duke.

She rarely saw her father how much more in terms of interacting him.

But even though without the Duke's presence, Eurielle was always provided with her wants and needs.

Whether it was dresses, jewels, and gifts, she always received them whenever she wanted.

But despite all those material things she acquired, she always longed for a family's love.

She spent her times with toxic friends and developed an egocentric attitude- all because she wanted that unnecessary attention.

Then the time eventually came where she debuted and met the male lead.

She fell in love with the male lead and chased him willingly ever since that day.

But the male lead (crown prince) never once looked at Eurielle's way. Instead, his sight fell at the heroine.

Abigail Brown, daughter of a Count, caught the male lead's attention.

Unlike the villainess who always chases him with a selfish attitude, he liked the calm and composed heroine better.

Eurielle was deemed as a thorn in the male lead's eye.

So she wondered why the male lead became like that. She wondered where the considerate male lead was.

'It's because of that b'tch.'

And so she poured out her anger on the heroine.

Always mocking her, bullying her, publicly shaming her, and worse, she even tried to kill her.

Maybe that's why Eurielle ended up as a cruel villainess in that certain novel that Elle read.

And that's where the other capture targets of the heroine come in.

The hidden villains. They adored and treated the heroine as a precious someone.

They were the characters together with the male lead that made the villainess's ending painful.

What a sad ending...

...

But right now, Elle forgot everything.

The only thing she knows is that, she's a villainess.

Yes, she remembers Eurielle's memories but it doesn't mean she remembers everything in a perfect detail.

She doesn't even remember the names of the main characters or the entire plot of the story.

They were all insignificant in her eyes.

.
.
.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Nathalia walked inside the room whilst carrying a tray full of invitations.

"My lady."

"Mhm.."

It's been a week since Elle woke up as Eurielle Deidamus. She adjusted her life as Eurielle quickly.

She never went far from the mansion. She either rested in her room or walk around the mansion whenever she liked it.

The other servants were surprised of the sudden change.

The lady they always knew would always lash out on the servants and buy everything that she wanted.

She'd always go out and chase the crown prince. She'd always hang out with her friends. She'd always bully Abigail Brown.

They wondered where that hateful lady went.

"Ngh... What is it?" Elle sat up from her bed.

"Invitations from other households are piling up, my lady. Are you going to attend one today?"

"No."

"As you wish. I'll burn it right away." Nathalia got the message. She then bowed and left afterwards.

*Clack*

The whole room was quiet.

Elle was still lying on the bed, all relaxed.

She never felt comfortable like this in her last life before.

All she felt that time was suffocation, darkness, and the feeling of being trapped.

This time, she was free.

There was no longer an automatic machine that would provide her food in a certain time, no more notes from an unknown someone, no more hopeless actions to do from now on.

She loved that feeling.

Except, what exactly do you call that feeling?

"My lady." Nathalia's voice passed through on the other side of the door.

"Yes?"

"You have a visitor."

"Who is it?" Elle yawned.

"It's His Royal Highness the Crown Prince. It seems like he wants to see you."

"Oh.." Elle stared blankly on the door. "Why?"

"Last, last week, you poured hot tea on Lady Abigail. Maybe the crown prince heard of it and he wants to talk about why you did that."

Elle remembered such no actions of doing that. Maybe the past Eurielle did.

"I see..." Elle softly sighed.

"Who is he again?"

...

In the living room, a man was sitting in the sofa all alone.

He exuded an overwhelming aura that only the royals have.

Scarlet hair and red eyes. It's the symbolism of the imperial blood.

It's already been few minutes since Eurielle's lady in waiting called her.

'Where is she?'

Gabriel Evergreen. Heir to the throne, the one and only crown prince of the Evergreen Empire.

He knows that Eurielle is a Grand Duke's daughter but making a royalty wait is crossing the line.

Gabriel stood up from his seat and straightened himself.

"Your highness." His knight bowed.

"We're leaving now."

*Tak* *Tak*

Suddenly, he heard few steps coming from the stairs.

There he saw her.

A loose expression, a calm demeanor, an uninterested face.. it was Eurielle.

Her long black hair went down to her waist and her black eyes looked dull but very intriguing.

He never saw this appearance of Eurielle before.

The Eurielle he knows was the one who always wore heavy makeup whilst chasing him with annoying actions.

"I greet his royal highness." Eurielle said in a soft tone as she curtsied gracefully.

But remembering her actions from before, the crown prince's face immediately expressed irritation.

"We need to talk." He couldn't forgive her for hurting Abigail.

"Please take a seat, your highness."

"No need. I'm just here to tell you that I don't want you near Abigail anymore. If I hear that you're doing something ridiculous again I'm afraid that I will be the one to do something ridiculous to you."

Eurielle raised her drooping head and stared directly at him.

"I understand. Then on behalf of me, please convey my apology to Lady Brown."

"Ha! How about you do that yourself huh? Are you that shameless to use me and say your apologies to her?"

"But your highness said that you don't want me near Lady Brown anymore."

"You-"

"Oh, I know. Since your highness can't do it, I'll just apologize through writing a letter."

Eurielle's tone since earlier was still the same until the end.

There was no emotion in her voice.

The prince took it as mockery.

"You dare... From now on, do not appear in front of me. You make me sick. And make Abigail cry one more time.. I'll kill you if you do that." He glared at her.

After that, the prince finally left the mansion.

"My lady." Nathalia called out.

"Bring me a pen and paper. I need to write something."

"Right away, my lady."

Eurielle sat on the sofa and slowly positioned herself to lie on it. She closed her eyes and few minutes later...

She fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 14.1K 139
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...
125K 3.9K 63
Lily Smith was an average girl with an average life. That is, until she got sick, really sick. After spending 6 months withering away in a hospital...
439K 1.8K 21
So each chapter will have a different kink theme, example: knife play, Gunplay, Praise, Daddy kink, Dirty Talk, Choking, BDSM, Masochist+Sadism, Bein...
115K 5.9K 41
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...