Madagascar

De KappaTurtleGirl

A group of animals who have spent all their life in a New York zoo end up in the jungles of Madagascar, and m... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Changes in the remake

Chapter 23

337 5 0
De KappaTurtleGirl

Back in the front of the casino, Captain Dubois led her men through the smoke and destruction. A casino officer guard ran up to her.

Guard: Captain Dubois, l am so happy to see you! You will not believe...

She grabbed him by the collar and slapped him several times.

Dubois: Get back, you fool! Your cheap cologne is obscuring the animal musk!

Guard: Oh, my face!

Unapologetic about her behavior, Dubois just tossed the man aside, dropped to the pavement, and started sniffing like a dog. As she crawled across the road, she picked up the scent. One of her men leaned to look. After all, the men should have known to leave the captain alone while she was working.

Dubois: Poor, poor animals. You should never have left the forest. Now you deal with me.

As Captain Dubois was trying to pick up their scent, Misty and the zoosters were spun down the streets of Monte Carlo in the LARV.

Skipper: Kowalski, signal the chimps to meet us at the rendezvous point with the Super Plane. Hotel Ambassador. Let's move it!

Obediently, Kowalski pushed a button next to the radar display.

Melman: Woo-hoo!

Melman poked his head out of the window. He was clearly enjoying the ride until he hit a street sign. Suddenly, Melman picked up the sound of a siren.

Dubois: Voila. Giraffe at twelve o'clock.

Melman: Guys, we've got a tail.

Misty looked back and gasped.

King Julien: Paparazzi!

Skipper: Pedal to the metal, Private.

Immediately, Private threw his body on the gas pedal and Rico steered wildly trying to avoid the oncoming traffic. Julien, who thought photographers were pursuing them, opened up the back door and struck a pose. Seeing Julien hanging out the back door as just too good to be true for Dubois. She raised her gun and fired a tranquilizer dart.

King Julien: Don't take any photos, please! Hi! Here l am! Don't take... any... photos.

A dart hit Julien on the head. Then he collapsed.

Mort: No more pictures!

Misty: Medic!

Skipper pulled out the dart from Julien and inspected it. Jewel tried to spit water at Julien to wake him up, but it was no use.

Skipper: ETA to rendezvous point?

Kowalski: Two minutes, 37 seconds, sir.

Skipper: Man your battle stations!

Private and Rico left their driving part and manned their battle stations.

Alex: Hey! Wait! Nobody's at the wheel! Get back there! Negative on the driver! There's no driver!

Gloria: Help! Nobody's driving! Oh, no! We're going to die!

But no one listened to him as the vehicle veered to the side of the roar and sideswiped the parked cars. Now Marty Melman and Gloria were panicking too. Without a driver, they were sure to crash.

Skipper: Don't just sit there, fancy pants. Grab the wheel!

Alex: Are you kidding? l don't drive. l'm a New Yorker!

Marty: Move over, Miss Daisy!

Marty pushed to the front. He hopped into the driver's seat and hit the gas.

Alex: What are you doing? Zebras can't drive! Only penguins and people can drive.

Marty: What do all these buttons do?

Recklessly, he started pushing the buttons in front of him. Marty was having fun being in control of the wheel. He severed to avoid the traffic, drove up the back of a hatchback, and did a 360 barrel roll that landed back in the middle of the street.

Melman: Help me!

Skipper: Nice one, Stripes!

But Skipper was the only one who liked Marty's driving, Everyone else inside the vehicle was scared of their lives.

Maurice: Crazy woman gaining!

Skipper: Our Omega-3 slick will take them down. Private, activate!

Immediately Private pulled a lever and a pile of slippery mackerel dumped out onto the road. Seeing the fish Dubois and her men leaped off their scooters and lifted them over their heads. Then they slide their way through the oily road. Suddenly a car pulled out from a side street. Without missing a beat, Dubois flipped over her hood of the car landing on the other side and right back on her scooter.

Skipper: She's good! Kowalski, intel.

Kowalski: Sir. We have a serious problem. Captain Chantal Dubois. Monaco Animal Control. Perfect case record.

The chase was back on and the LARV vehicle squealed around a corner, racing along the waterfront. Just the two of Dubois' men severed to avoid an oncoming car and landed in the water. Unfazed, the captain continued her pursuit. Marty was having a blast at the wheel. He steered the vehicle into a tunnel, then down a one way street. [Down the wrong way that is!]

Alex: You're going the wrong way, Marty!

Marty: Just call me Marty-o Andretti.

Alex: No. You're Sucky-o Andretti!

Marty: Stop backseat driving!

Alex: l'm passenger-seat driving, and I want the wheel. Give me the wheel.

Marty: lt's not a wheel, it's my baby!

Alex: Your hoofs aren't meant to be on a wheel!

Marty: Hey! Too late for you to drive!

Alex: Don't look at me! Don't look at me when we argue! Look at the road!

Marty and Alex were so busy arguing that they didn't notice that Dubois had pulled right up to their window. Finally, out of the corner of his eye, Marty noticed her.

Marty: Be cool, be cool! Hi, Officer. ls there a problem?

Alex: Hi.

Dubois answered them with a scowl and raised her dart gun.

Melman: Watch out!

Just then a car zoomed toward Dubois momentarily distracting her. Dubois flew over the top of the oncoming car and landed on the bumper of the LARV Vehicle. With incredible strength Dubois climbed to the top of the vehicle and tried to force her way inside

Skipper: We need more power. Time to fire up Kowalski's nucular reactor.

He pushed a button and floor panels slid away revealing an ominous looking device.

Gloria: That's a nuclear reactor?

Skipper: Nucular.

Melman tried to warn them that Dubois was on the roof but no one listened.

Melman: She's on the roof!

Kowalski: But, sir, it's not ready. The control rods will have to be calibrated. And don't even ask me about the Uranium-238 blanket.

Skipper: OK.

He switched down the reactor. An eerie glow emitted from the device. Then they the whine of an engine and the LARV jetted away. And with that, Dubois fell off the roof and was left behind. With Dubois off their tails, Misty and the zoosters continued their escape.

Alex: OK, Marty, we lost her! Maybe you can slow down now.

Marty: l can't! There's no brakes!

Skipper: No brakes? Way to commit, soldier.

Misty: We are totally gonna die.

Marty continued to steer the vehicle. Suddenly they saw a wall of road barriers in front of them. They were barreling toward a construction site and had no way to stop! The workmen at the site dived out of the way and the humanoids inside screamed at the top of their lungs. This was it, they all thought. For at the end of the construction site there was a railing and then nothing.. Nothing except a long drop! The LARV reached the end of the railing and launched into the air.. Then with a bump, the LARV landed on top of the roof of the Hotel Ambassador. The humanoids froze in terror as they stared out of the window at the ten story drop..

Alex: Let's get out of here!

Gloria: Go, go, go! Move! Now!

The humanoids scrambled out of the back of the LARV. They were safe all except Julien who was lounging against the reactor.

King Julien: Hey, where's everybody going? Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha... Aah! AAH!!

But as soon as the words were out of his mouth, the vehicle fell over the edge taking Julien with it. The humanoids were horrified. Julien was gone. Mort starts to cry. (But Maurice tried to hide his smile) Suddenly they heard a rumbling noise. Cautiously the group looked over the ledge and saw the LARV magically rising up.

Julien: l'm flying! l'm flying! l'm the first flying monkey!

Sure enough, Julien was flying. He was resting on the tail of the plane! Seeing Julien everyone cheered ( except for Maurice that is.] The plane hovered above them and the chain of monkeys dropped down.

Gloria: Woo-hoo!

Mort: Oh, yay!

Marty: That's our ticket out of here!

Melman: Yeah, baby!

Misty and the others are thrilled. This was their way back home to New York!

They heard the buzz of another engine. Turning around, they saw Dubois on her scooter exploding out of a door on the neighboring rooftop! With a determined look in her eyes, she launched her scooter into the air. But the gap between two buildings was wide, too wide for her to make it across, right? As Captain Dubois flew, she tried to remain calm. Dubois abandoned her scooter and launched herself toward the rooftop.

Alex: Everybody! On the monkey chain!

Misty: Hurry! Hurry!

Misty and the others scrambled toward the chimp chain as Dubois landed on the rooftop. Ready for battle she pulled out her telescoping snare.

Skipper: Deploy banana gun!

As soon as the order was shouted, a chimp manned banana gun dropped out from the plane and opened fire on Dubois. As she dodged the bananas the humanoids raced to grab onto the chain. They hoped the bananas would buy them time to board the plane.

Alex: Grab the little guys! Toss them up! Let's go! Go, go, go! Go!

Alex and Gloria grabbed the humanoids and Jewel up to the chain and everyone grabbed on.

Gloria: Come on! Move!

Marty: Faster! Faster! Faster! Come on!

Alex: Come on, Melman!

Just then Dubois swung her snare and it landed around Melman's neck just like a rope noose.

Melman: AAK!!

Gloria: Melman!

Melman: My neck!

Quickly, Misty grabbed Melman's foot but then he got pulled off the chain. The last chimp manages to reach out to Misty. Meanwhile, Skipper and the other humanoids managed to make it up their way to the safety of the plane. Skipper looked down and saw Misty and Melman struggling.

Skipper: Put your backs into it! Double banana overtime!

And with that, the chimp pilot pulled a lever and a ton of bananas flew out and pelted Dubois. Suddenly the concrete beneath her feet crumbled and she was pulled off the building. Still even determined she held on tightly to her end of the rope. Now Melman was carrying the weight of Dubois around his neck! He choked as he covered his neck.

Marty: Oh no!

Skipper: Serpentine! Serpentine!

The chimps cranked wildly on the plane's steering wheel. The plane banked left and right yet Dubois hanged on. Then Dubois smacked into an office building and lost her grip on the snare. But Dubois wasn't finished. She scrambled to her feet and dashed inside the building. She sprinted through the offices, leaped over desks and slid across conference tables, all the while keeping pace with the plane that was flying outside the office window. Finally she burst out the opposite side of the building and grabbed the end of the noose that was still dangling from Melman's neck.

King Julien: Hey, this lady's really starting to freak me out. Fix it, Mort.

And with that he kicked poor little Mort out of the plane's door. Mort landed smack on Dubois' face and quickly divided her shirt. Misty knew it was time for her to stake charge.

Misty: Hold this.

She then carefully begin to climb down Melman's body.

Marty: Misty, be careful! She's crazy!

Alex: You think, Marty?!

Dubois was ready for a fight. She held out tightly to the rope and climbed toward Melman's head. But just as she was about to reach Melman, Mort jumped out of her shirt and onto her hat and then scrambled up the chain. Seeing that Dubois was momentarily distracted. Misty reached out and sliced Dubois' noose with her claw.

Dubois fell and splashed into a rooftop pool below.

Alex: That's right! Home free, baby!

Melman: l can breathe!

Alex: Au revoir Dubois!

Down below, a soaking wet Dubois emerged from the pool. Looking at the plane overhead, she knew the chase was not over.

Dubois: Well played, tiger. Game on.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

95.3K 1.3K 11
Five friends, A lion, zebra, hippo, giraffe, and a human sized rabbit, all have the lives they are truely live for, but what happens when one of them...
4.8K 222 16
Your, just an ordinary vlogger who made an interesting point but you get invited to an unexplored jungle with a team of archeologists and your t...
1.8K 46 3
Alex the lion is the king of the urban jungle, the main attraction at New York's Central Park Zoo. He and his best friends -- (Y/n) the lioness, Mart...
269K 5.8K 25
After Africa, Alex, Marty, Melman, Gloria, and Y/N, Alex's sister, they leave to go get the penguins so they can go back to New York. Once done, they...