HIDDEN | KTH

By violet__an__absinthe

Love Basically a word which is basically an alternative to need. Taehyung's need was desire. She was Taehyun... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58

50

115 6 0
By violet__an__absinthe

i

"In my case, love is entering into a magicshop. when we hate being ourselves and we want to disappear forever, when anxiety, depression, stress and pressures of fulfilling our dreams, sufferings while fulfilling it, sadness in failure covers our life, you guys told us to stop for a while and open a door in our heart which is called the magic shop.
The place where while drinking a cup hot tea and while seeing the milky way, we will get to see you guys, comforting us, loving us, caring for us, worrying for us, inspiring us, encouraging us and most importantly making us happy more than anyone else could ever made us.

The place where you guys will not tell us to be a rose when blooming, instead you will be happy seeing us sunflowers, lilies, orchids and many other flowers blooming with their own fragrance and aura. Magicshop is the place where you guys will want us to be the best version of ourselves by using our own judgments and choice not by hearing others’ force or pressure. Besides you will be there behind us to hold our broken state and encourage us again to follow our heart. You will carry our all sadness and pain.

So why not, love is all in these things, that’s why love is entering into a magicshop created inside our heart by you guys.

But I found the door of this whole Milky Way in you. After knowing you, I get to know others and enter in this magicshop. I am not comparing you with the others but I felt comfort in your voice more than others’, I felt encouragement in your words more than others’, I found my peace in your eyes which glistens sometimes seeing your fans and I found my happiness in your evergreen smile and found inspiration in your journey with all your sacrifices and sufferings more than others’. You specifically hit my heart. I found my best version after knowing you; I started loving myself slowly after seeing you. In my imagination, you are my own safe place where you would hide me and never let me go. You are the safe place of mine which would take all my pains and sadness.

You know when you really crave for someone’s presence around you, it could be in silence also without him knowing, is love. And I crave for you…….."

He read the message and realized he was the one whom she loved

"Whether I have to laugh or cry,
I look for you like someone crazy.
whether you are in love with me tomorrow or not,
whether I have the permission tomorrow or not,
with the pieces of my broken heart with me,
I'll stick to your door only"

“maybe I was destined to forever fall in love with people I couldn’t have. Maybe there’s a whole assortment of impossible people waiting for me to find them. Waiting to make me feel the same impossibility over and over again.”

“what do you do when the one person the one person you want comfort from the most is the one who caused you pain? How can I want so desperately for him to wrap me up in his arms but also want so much for him to leave me alone?”

"we can’t be together but that doesn’t mean I don’t love you"

"Taehyung, you know what, that day my one friend was saying about how a girl loves you madly. I was ok till she said, she is not marrying any guy and the reason was you. at first I was about to ignore the feeling which was disturbing me from a long time. And I was about to think that girls will love you and that is natural. They can love you as their idols. But when I heard more of that girl, my heart started getting crumpled badly. As if someone just squeezed my heart on his palm and jerked it badly.

I put the phone down that night but the matter was not leaving my head. Then I felt my breathes was getting shorter and my arms were kinda trembling. I looked down at myself and frowned seeing me shaking badly. and automatically tears fall on my cheeks making me more frown. I mean why I was even feeling that. I was feeling scared, I was feeling very scared to lose a person who is in my imagination. And that person was you. I tried to sit but eventually I felt I was shaking more badly. I held my chest and rubbed it gently still the pain was not decreasing. I asked myself why I was behaving like that. What had gotten into me? Why can’t I digest the fact that someone loves you? At the same time I compared my love with that girl’s love. I thought does she have those same feelings for you as me or she has more feelings for you more than me. I felt unsecured. I lay down on the on my bed and felt my nerves were calming down. But after a couple of minutes, I felt my body became numb.

That day, I realized these feelings of attraction grew more which shouldn’t. We are different. We don’t even exist in each other’s world. We have different dreams, different professions, different status, different cast, different religion, different languages, different regions and at last different destinations. You might not know me ever. We might never see each other. then I should bury this feeling here. I shouldn’t let myself drown in you. because this imagine will break anytime and bitter reality will hit me and scatter me like anything."

WRITTEN IN ONE OF THE WALLS

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 11.2K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
491K 22.8K 51
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...
4.8K 230 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...
1.6K 222 28
"Maybe it was destiny who got jealous of us this time....." - Nei Sarang. _. - ._ Kang...