🐊discontinued🐊I'm Fucked Ar...

ATadFruity tarafından

To the people who actually read this and like it, I will see you in hell lovelies. <3 Sometimes I put my own... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
quick question-
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
quickly-
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
AAAAAA
hehe
discontinued

Chapter 10

2.1K 52 25
ATadFruity tarafından

Jeff's POV:

I feel myself wake, but eyes still closed. I can feel a hood covering the top of my head as I slowly open my eyes, sitting up slowly.

"Are you actually awake this time?" I turn my head to the side slowly, a tall man sitting in a chair by the door staring at me.

"What do you mean this time?" I groan as I put my head back, my neck sore and body tired. My voice raspy and dry.

"You've been in and out for like a week. When you would, "wake up", you would get up and grab a sweater, only for you to lay back down and go to sleep." I look at him with a confused, but tired look on my face.

"Oh?" He continues again.

"You were out for a week, Jeff." My eyes widen.

"What the fuck?" I move to get up, I need to go talk to Ben, I promised I would play a game with him.

"What are you doing?" I stand, wobbling slightly as I grip the nightstand beside me, somehow forgetting how to walk, taking one step, my legs start to shake and they fail on me. Having to put both hands on the nightstand. "Lay down, Jeff."

I shake my head. "I've been sleeping for too long. Way too long." I stand straight, attempting to walk once more, moving a little too far away from something to grab onto, my legs buckle, and I almost hit the floor, being grabbed by the back of my hoodie. Seeing as I'm wearing my only red one.

One of my personal favourites.

"I said lay down. Even when you're too exhausted to function let alone walk, you still don't listen." He walks back over to my bed as I glare at him. Laying me down.

It's far too hot in here to be wearing this. I quickly take it off and rearrange my tank top. Did I change all of my fucking clothes?

He turns around, only for me to try and get up again. Walking a little bit easier as I walk towards the door, my vision going dark for a second and my head beating.

I reach for the door handle preparing to leave, opening it a smidge only for it to slam shut. The slam making me flinch away from it, my hands going up in fear. "I said lay down." I feel a warm breeze on the back of my neck.

I turn to see a very frustrated man. A slightly, angry man. A human like face, slowly shows, however the inhuman eyes and mouth, still give him his scary and monstrous look. The sudden burst of confidence breaks through the butterflies and fear running through my body.

"And I said that I was sleeping too long, I have things to do, and some people to see. You do not tell me, what to do. I am not, your fucking property." He growls lowly, making the fear stronger, nothing but regret running through my mind.

No. I stand by what I said.

It was too quick for me to see what was happening. I feel something sharp, dig their way through my skin. Wincing, I move my hands to his shoulders to push him off of me.

'He's biting me..'

I feel him let go only for him to bite a different spot, a lot more gentle than the last one. My hands tremble as I clench my teeth. Fear slowly disappearing as butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"H-hey, not right now, please." I grip the door handle as he licks where he bit me, my legs almost giving up on me. He walks away to sit on the chair as I try to regain my composure, I walk slowly back to the bed, my face turning red as I slowly remember what just happened.

"I want Ben and S-Sally in here." I sit up under my covers and let my head fall back on the headboard. It's silent for a moment before hearing quick footsteps running up the stairs, a small smile falling on my face.

The door swings open as Sally, with the biggest smile on her face, stares at me.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty! Took you long enough dumby." She puts her hands on her hips as a dip in the bed makes me jump.

"Did I-I-I s-scare you?" A smirk pops up on Ben's face as I roll my eyes.

"Perhaps. Now, starting off, I would like to apologize for sleeping as long as I did. And sorry for not, hanging out Ben. Speaking of which, shall we? Small children?"

"Nope. You're going back to bed." Sally whines as I stand up anyways, stretching.

"I'll be fine. Let's go." Dragging out the 'go' as I shoot them out the room. The both of them going to Ben's. I turn to look over at Slender. And quietly snicker to myself as he disappears in defeat.

"Ahah. Sucker. I win this one."

I shut my bedroom door before turning to walk into Ben's room. Jane stopping me before I enter.

"I hope you know the bastard hasn't left your damn room since you passed out." I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Oh? Well that's, uh, news to me. Also, no knife? Gun?" She shakes her head and walks away.

Well that was an odd encounter. I turn my head and shrug my shoulders. Walking into Ben's dark room. It being filled with games and gaming technology. A nagging question fills my mind, possible answers never leaving.

"Uh ben?" He hums at me as he gives Sally a controller. Almost giving me one before I put my hand up, "You two can play first, but uh.." I stop for a second, attempting to pick carefully at my words. "Has Slender left my room? At all while I've been asleep?"

"W-W-Well tha-thats an odd qu-question isn't it-it?" He gives me a look, not a bad one, but an odd one. But quickly shakes his head and answers. "Bu-but no. N-N-No he has no-not." I tilt my head at his answer, my face painted with confusion.

"I don't understand?"

"What is th-there not-not to und-understand?" I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know, it's just, odd to think about I guess."

He hums at me as he stares off into the TV, the chair beside the bed looking awfully comfortable. I move to go sit down, my eyes shifting back and forth between the tv and chair.

"Dang it! Why do you keep shooting me?" I hear Ben giggle as I smile and shake my head.

"Jeff, you can play next round, Ben isn't being fair." Sally frowns as she frantically spams the buttons on the controller. Her eyes immediately lighting up the second her side of the screen said, "Kill!". "Did you see that Jeff? I got him, finally!"

I start to clap my hands together, "Way to go Sal, now do the exact same thing about 10 times." The determined look on her face tells me everything as she stays quiet. Letting me know that she's going to try her best and get those kills before the time runs out.

Ben soon starts trying the exact same thing that she is, not getting it down before she starts to camp his spawn.

"Really, Sa-Sally?" The biggest smile on her face telling me she's not going to stop anytime soon. "M-Must you s-spawn ca-ca-camp me?"

"If it means I finally get to win a game, absolutely."

It takes a bit, but the round is finally over. And Sally of course, absolutely outranking Ben in kills. Sally quickly passing me the controller, moves to go sit down on the bed with Ben once again.

"Winner gives up the controller." I raise an eyebrow, that's not how the works usually, but I guess that makes sense in a way?

"Okay, I'm ready to get my ass kicked, let's go." The both of them giggle as the round begins.

I can't really rely on my eye sight, and I don't know how I can use my hearing for this, let alone smell. Just seems impossible. So I will gladly, take the loss on this one. Besides I should really go use the washroom and afterwards grab something to eat from the kitchen.

"Guys, I can't see very well, so I'm going to just let you guys play, I'll be back up with food, unless you guys want to come with?" They both nod their heads, following me up and out of the room. Walking down the stairs, I tell them briefly to go to the kitchen. Needing to use the bathroom terribly bad.

I quickly slide through the doors shutting them behind me. Finishing my business, and quickly washing my hands, I exit the bathroom and lead myself to the kitchen, only to be met with Ben and Sal running around the kitchen, throwing grapes.

"Hey, what the hell are you guys doing?" They both turn to look at me, giving me a look telling me that it should be obvious. Rolling my eyes, I take a handful of the grapes, chewing on them as I sit down. The two of them running around once more.

I grab a random book off of the table and begin to read it. I don't generally read, but what else is there to do when you're basically crippled, I can't exactly run a marathon currently, let alone, go for a walk.

I feel something tug on the bottom of my pants, I remove my eyes from the book in my hands staring down, only to give a small smile, towards well, Smile. Moving off my chair, I move down towards him. "Hey buddy. It's been a little bit." He pushed his head into me as he pants, allowing me to pet him. "I missed you too buddy."

I stand back up, not wanting to sit at the table anymore. I'm tired. Why am I tired? I slept for a week, I shouldn't go back to bed. Perhaps I should go for a small walk.

I turn around due to hearing someone trying to get into the kitchen, I open the giant doors and allow them to come in. My eyes widen a bit, before a small smile creeps its way to my lips.

"Hey, noobie." That's when an idea popped into my head. "Care to come for a walk with me? Otis?" He raises an eyebrow, staring at me.

"Weren't you the guy who was sleeping for a week? And the guy who unfortunately knew everything about me?" I tilt my head and frown.

"Come on, it's not like I'm dyslexic." I roll my eyes, "Besides, you're pretty easy to read. Like an open book. And I should walk with someone new for a change." I exit the kitchen, Smile following after me before I hear a sigh behind me, my grin widening.

"Sal, Ben! We're going for a quick walk, we'll be back soon." They both answer, quickly going back to what they were doing. This will be interesting to say the least, what will we even talk about? Afterall, we barely know eachother, well, more like he doesn't really know me.

We quickly shut the door behind us, leading to the outside. Smile quickly runs around, as if they haven't been outside in ages. Helen shoves his hands in his pockets. "So, what was it like sleeping that long?"

I shrug my shoulders, "It was alright to say the least. But oddly enough, I'm exhausted." He turns to look at me with a crazy look. I deadpan, "What? What's with the look?"

"You've slept for an entire week, and when everyone thought you were awake, you went straight back to bed. Jane told me she missed picking fights with you. That tall ass never left your room, Sally wanted to play with you but you just kept sleeping, Ben was frustrated, and upset, but knew you needed to sleep nonetheless. And since I barely knew you I just, carried on with my days I guess." My once deadpanned expression turned into one of shock.

What the fuck? They missed me? But I was basically just an add-on. "I'm still wondering why he never left my room. He has me all kinds of confused." I run my hands down my face. Staring off into the pleasing forest.

"What do you do, exactly, my dear, Otis?" He stares at me and tilts his head.

"We on a last name basis now? Right then, Woods. And regards of what exactly?" I visibly flinch at the name, him silently apologizing.

"Please do not call me that, and in regards of your killing record. Do you have a signature? Do you do it for fun? Have people wronged you? What?" He thinks for a moment.

"I am unsure. Never thought about it I guess. But if I had to choose, maybe revenge. And I hang my victims upsidedown and create art with their blood and body body parts, nothing too fancy I guess." That's actually pretty cool. The noobie has taste, I'll say that.

"What about you Jeff? What's your motivation? Do you have a signature?"

I nod my head, "Yes of course I have a signature, and my motivation? Hatred, anger and revenge I suppose. Gotta make them all look as beautiful as me." He smiles slightly as we continue to talk.

Slowly finding more things in common. Which is kind of odd I suppose. Never thought that the two of us, complete strangers would have something in common.

"We should really head back, I'm tired." Helen nods, agreeing. I whistle, Smile bolting through the trees and bushes towards us at full speed. "Oh, what the actual fu-" I get absolutely trampled, falling straight on my ass. Smile comes right back to lick my face and cover it in slobber. My hands immediately moving to push him away, wiping my face with my hoodie as Helen laughs from behind me.

"Bro, okay, one, I'm sorry for laughing but that was priceless." I frown. Leaning on my arm from behind me. "And two, we really need to go back before he ends up trampling you again because he just ran." He holds out his hand towards me, I grab it and he pulls me up. "You are awfully light."

"I know. Thanks, by the way." He smiles slightly. The two of us walking back to the mansion. I wonder when it will start to rain. If it will rain at all.

I quite like the rain. It's peaceful and loving. And it tells me that the sky is as sad as me. Letting me know I'm not alone.

The clouds above us are quite dark, so maybe we'll be expecting rain soon. I mean, I hope so.

I haven't felt the rain in so long.

It would be quite nice.

Very peaceful.

Very loving.

Love?

Hm.

______________________________________________

Look at me, alive an' shit, kinda gay an' shit- anyways. I'm so sorry that took so long lovelies. I was working on it from time to time, but then I would end up getting fucking distracted and ended up never writing it.

But here. I hope this is acceptable, and those who were talking about the beans in the few chapters before- 💀 pLeASe-

It's odd to think that my birthday is in 11 days. This year went by quick. And it seems to be going by even faster than I thought it would. It's been a rough few weeks, but we get by. Had to change the description a bit. But, whatever.

Also, I feel as though our very tall boy should have some issues as well. *Wiggles eyebrows*

Now now, dont be thinking like a bunch of perverts now, Jeffery would die 🖐️🤠. Also, I may end up trying different writing styles. It might be odd for a bit, but I promise, I'm just practicing.

Someone make me a human Slendy. Homie needs some issues of his own. Dude doesn't even know 💀

Give me ideas, loves, for I, am now gonna go the absolute fuck, to bed. I love you weirdos, now bedtime for it is, 5:55 in the morning. I should've just watched anime 🙇‍♀️

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

680 34 5
Humans and Demons were never meant to coexist. It is impossible for either to live peacefully with one another... considering the mere fact that Demo...
45.7K 847 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...
6.1K 462 20
"If only I hadn't fall in love..........." An unreported medical error caused Jeff's mother's sudden death....... 12 years later, the time for vegean...
592K 8.1K 55
(31/08/22 - why are people still reading this?? It's so cringey,, ; also, please keep in mind that I wrote this when I was 13-15 years old so don't e...