I wish I was her(Stiles x rea...

By Barchie_Forever13

You, Scott, and Stiles have been friends since you were little. You were dragged into the woods one day to he... More

1: Wolf Moon
2: Second Chance At First Line
3: Pack Mentality
4: Magic Bullet
5: The Tell
6: Heart Monitor
7: Night School
8: Lunatic
9: Wolf's Bane/Co-Captain
10: Formality
11: Code Breaker
12: Omega*start of Season 2*
13: Shape Shifted
14: Ice Pick
15: Abomination
16: Venomous
17: Frenemy
18: Restraint
19: Raving
20: Party Guessed
21: Fury
22: Battlefield
23: Master Plan
25: Chaos Rising
26: Fireflies
27: Unleashed
28: Frayed
29: Motel California
30: Currents
31: Visionary
32: The Girl Who Knew Too Much
33: The Overlooked
34: Alpha Pack
35: Lunar Ellipse

24: Tattoo*START OF SEASON 3*

3.3K 79 33
By Barchie_Forever13

Y/N POV

"Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture" the tattoo guy says scarasticly. Scott wanted a tattoo I have no idea why he wanted one but he made us go with him. 

"Hey, Scott, you sure you don't want something like this" Stiles shows a kanima. I swear at him with my eyes smacking his arm down that held up the photo. 

"Too soon?" Stiles says. We were all silent. 

"I don't know man, are you sure about this, I mean these things are retty permanent you know" Stiles says. 

"I'm not changing my mind" Scott smiles. 

"Okay but why two bands" Stiles asks. 

"Stiles why are you asking so many questions" I say. 

"Why do you have a problem with it?" Stiles says. I roll my eyes at him. 

"Sorry Scott, continue" I say side eyeing Stiles. 

"I just like it" Scott says. 

"Don't you think there should be some type of message behind your tattoo" Stiles says. The tattoo artists interupts him and tell us the history of the word tattoo. It was pretty cool. 

"Okay, you ready?" the artist asks. Scott sighs and looks at me. I smile and nod at him. He then nods at the artist. 

"You ain't got any problems with needles, do you?" he asks. 

"Nope" Scott says. He then starts tattooing Scott. 

"I tend to get a little squesmish though so-" Stiles was saying. I watch as he starts to go down.

"Oh my god" I say running over to him trying to catch him in time. 

-

-

-

We get into the car, I hand Stiles the ice pack for his head that I was holding for him. I saw Scott staring at his tattoo that's now bandaged up. 

"You okay?" I ask leaning forward from the back. 

"It kind of burns" Scott says. I look at him confused about to say something but Stiles cut me off. 

"Yes, you just had your skin stabbed about 100,000 times with a needle" Stiles says getting weary at the end about stabbing and the needle. 

"Yeah but I don't think its supposed to feel like this" Scott says. He goes to take off the bandage. 

"Scott leave it" I say to him. All of the sudden he winces hard. I take my hand off his arm. 

"Oh god no it's defiently not supposed to feel like that, oh I got to take this thing off" Scott says. 

"No no no no Scott, stop please Scott" Stiles says really fast. I pull away slighty as Scott takes off the bandage. His skin was healing it's self taking away the tattoo. We all look suprised. 

"Oh, no what" Scott says. 

"It healed" Scott says after it went away. Poor guy. I know how much he wanted that tattoo. 

"Ah, thank god I hated it" Stiles says. 

"Shut up and drive Stiles" I say. 

"Sorry, I am just being honest" Stiles says before starting the car. 

"Nobody wants to hear your honesty right now" I say. We start to drive and talk about random things. By random things I mean Scott talked about Allison and Stiles talked about Lydia. All of the sudden Stiles nods to the stopped car next to us. Allison an Lydia sitting and talking in the car. One I feel offended they didn't invite me and two Scott is a lovesick puppy he can't be exposed to her right now.  

"Oh my god-" Scott says turning after staring at her. He looks down and tries to hide himself. I lean forward and look into the girls car. Stiles waves, I smile at Lydia as Allison was trying to avoid eye contact. 

"Can we just drive please Stiles" Scott asks. 

"Scott it's a red light" Stiles says. 

"We have broken more serious laws just go" I say. 

"I think we should talk to them, you know say something to her, I just think we should say something" Stiles says leaning forward pushing me slightly out of the way. 

"No, no, no" Scott says. 

"Stop you just want to speak to Lydia" I say trying to stop him. He starts to roll down the window. 

"Oh my god dude no Stiles come on" Scott yells. 

"Heyy" Stiles yells, the girls car drives away. 

"You know they probably didn't see us" Stiles says. 

"Shut up" I say to him. Stiles starts to drive again. I look at Scott, I couldn't read the emotions on his face. 

"What are you doing" Scott says as we got closer to their car. 

"I'm driving" Stiles says. 

"Were right behind them" Scott says. 

"There are no other cars of course we are right behind them" I say. 

"I don't want it to look like we are following them" Scott says freaking out. 

"Well what do you want me to do? You don't see any turns right?" Stiles says.

"I don't know just do anything" Scott says. Stiles stops the car in the middle of the road. All the sudden the girls stopped too. We all look at each other confused. All the sudden we heard them scream, we all jump out of the car. We run over to their car. 

"Are you okay?" Scott asks. 

"It came out of nowhere" Lydia says. Stiles went right over to her, like always. 

"Are you hurt" Stiles says to Lydia. 

"It ran right into us" Lydia says. I was standing by Scott and Allison. 

"Are you okay?" Scott says holding onto Allison, 

"I'm okay" Allison says. 

"Well, i'm not okay, i am totally freaking out, how the hell does it run right into us" Lydia yells. I watch as Stiles calms down Lydia and Scott goes and looks at the deer. 

"I saw it's eyes before it hit us, it was like it-it was like it was crazy" Lydia says nearly crying. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and pat her arm. She was really shaken up, I would have been too. 

"No, it was scared, actually terrified" Scott says touching the dead deer on the car. 

"Scott stop touching it, you don't know what dieases is on that" I say. He steps back. 

"We can drive you home, right Stiles" I say to them. 

"Oh yeah, yeah of course" Stiles says before leading them into the car. 

-

-

-

-

I stood next to Stiles' dad, I walked over to his house early so I could get a ride to school, turns out Stiles is too focused on what happened last night. That's not surprising. 

"You know how many vechial collosions last year involved deer? 247,000" Stiles says typing away. 

"Oh god please go to school" Mr.Stilinski says.

"But that's involving crossing the road, the one last night came right down the middle" Stiles says. I roll my eyes smiling at him. 

"Stiles come on" I say. 

"In a minute" Stiles says still reading and typing. 

"I'm not going to beg you" Mr. Stilinski says. 

"Okay, good, i'm impervious to your influence anyway" Stiles says. 

"Would you consider a bribe?" Mr.Stilinski says. 

"You couldn't meet my price" Stiles says. 

"Extortion?" Mr.Stilinski says. 

"You got nothing on me" Stiles says. Mr. Stilinski then signaled me over. 

"Yeah" Mr.Stilinski says, I grabbed the back of Stiles chair and started to drag him away.

"y/n what are you doing?" Stiles says trying to reach over to his computer.  

"We are going to school" I say dragging him. 

"Come on no" Stiles says before falling to the ground. I laugh stopping pulling. 

"Thank you, now don't be late you two have a great day" Mr.Stilinski says. 

"Thank you, you too" I say. He then leaves. I grab my stuff and Stiles' as he lays on the ground. 

"You need a little help there buddy? or can we go" I say. 

"Let me just research one last thing" Stiles says going to get up. I quickly jog over to his laptop and shut it standing in front of it. 

"I love you, but you are a pain in the ass, let's go" I say. Stiles rolls his eyes and turns to walk out the door. 

"When did you get so bossy" Stiles asks. I laugh. 

"When did you get so whiny" I say. 

"You know I don't have to drive you to school" Stiles says. 

"No, no i'm sorry" I say laughing. 

"You better be"

-

-

-

-

-

"You wanna ask Derek for help?" I ask.

"Why, why why" Stiles says in distress. 

"He's got the triskele tattooed on his back, so there has to be a way to do it without healing, right?" Scott asks. That was a lot on my brain.

"Yeah but still doesn't he have his hands a little full" Stiles says pointing to the missing posters of Erica and Boyd. I sigh feeling bad. Don't get me wrong they aren't my favorite people in the world but they don't deserve to be missing or worse dead. Stiles and Scott then easedrop on the principal as I stare at the posters. I look into the room with the two guys and see our principal holding giant sword. 

"Go, go, go" Stiles and Scott say. I stare at the sword confused. 

"Come on y/n" Scott says grabbing my wrist and dragging me past the door. I see Lydia and Allison standing by Allison's locker. 

"Hey" I say ditching Stiles and Scott. 

"Hey" Lydia says. Lydia leans agaisnt the locker staring at people. 

"Freshmen, tons and tons of freshmen" Lydia says looking like she is looking for her next victim. 

"You mean fresh boys" Allison says disgusted. 

"Lydia their like 14" I say. 

"Eh, some are more mature than others" Lydia says. 

"You know its okay to single, focus on yourself for a little while, and work on becoming a better person" Allison says, I nod thinking about it. 

"Allison I love you so if you need to do that thing where we talk about me and pretend like we're not actually talking about you, it's totally fine" Lydia says. I smile a little. 

"But, I don't want a boyfriend, I want a distraction" Lydia says. We all turn to see two twins, holding motorcycle helmets alking down the hall. 

"Brothers?" Allison asks. 

"Twins" Lydia says smirking. 

"They are all yours Lydia" I say leaning back against the locker holding my books. 

"Thanks but don't you have Isaac why would you want them anyways" Lydia asks. 

"Isaac and I have been distant, we don't talk much anymore" I say. 

"Did something happen?" Allison says. I sigh thnking back to our fight just days into summer break. 

Flashback

"Where are you going now" I ask Isaac getting out of bed. We were laying down together watching a movie and talking about all the stuff Derek has taught him. All of the sudden his phone beeps and he gets up. 

"Derek needs me, I need to get stronger" Isaac says. 

"You have been doing that for months can't you spend one night with your girlfriend" I yell. 

"Girlfriend? We aren't dating y/n, we were never together" Isaac says. I scoff tears threatening to fill my eyes. 

"What am I then? a hookup? Your fucking therapist? What am I Isaac?" I ask. Isaac looks at me and sighs. 

"I don't know what you are" Isaac says. I roll my eyes. 

"Of course you don't" I say. 

"Do you know what I am to you" Isaac says getting mad. 

"Of course I do" I say stuttering. 

"Your lying, I can tell because of your heart beat" Isaac says. 

"Is it because i'm not Stiles, am I not enough because I'm not Stiles" Isaac says. I stay silent. There was a long pause, Isaac was about to leave. 

"I don't like Stiles" I say rushing towards him. 

"I like you" I say. 

"I can't tell anymore" Isaac says. 

"Come find me again when you are actually ready to be with me" Isaac says before walking out and slamming my door. I wasn't upset when he walked out of my door. I was angry I didn't have him as a distraction from Stiles. I didn't want to like Stiles anymore but I couldn't help but still have those feelings for him. Over the rest of the summer I took a lot of time with Allison and Lydia getting close with them and focusing on myself. I didn't sleepover at Stiles anymore.  I needed a distraction and if it wasn't Isaac it had to be something. 

End of flashback

I tried reaching out the last few weeks of summer but he never answers. 

"Y/n?" Allison asks. 

"Nothing happened, we just grew apart" I say. 

"Oh" Lydia says. The bell rings. We walk into class. I sit in front Stiles. He taps me, I turn to face him. He waves at me smiling. I smile back at him. He changed so much, he grew out his hair, it looks good, he grew up a little too. I mean I saw him a little over the summer but it wasn't much. Seeing him now makes all those little things I love about him that I hid deep down to get of my feelings for him, come back. All of the sudden we all got texts. I open it to see 

"The offing was barred by a black bank of clouds and the tranquil waterway, leading to the uttermost ends of the earth flowed somber under an overcast, seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness" Our new teacher says, that's what the text says. 

"This is the last line to the first book we are going to read, it is also the last text you will receive in this class, phones off everyone" she says, I believe her name is Ms.Blake. We all turn off our phones and put them away. It was a long boring class, I never liked literature. I hear Lydia and Stiles talking, I try to drown them out as much as possible. All of the sudden a bird runs into the window, blood splats everywhere. I jump a little scared at the sudden noise. We all hear more birds and see them flying towards the window, the keep smashing into the window. Until one breaks through the window. We all start screaming as birds fly in attacking us. 

"Get down everyone get down" Ms.Blake yells. I put my head down. I feel a bird scrape my forehead. I get down to the ground, more birds surrond me scraping my arms. I try to hide under the desk. They keep bumping into the desk instead of me. I see Stiles holding Lydia's head and protecting her. My heart hurt seeing that. His first thought was to protect her. Not me. I don't need saving or protecting what am I upset about. Soon enough the birds stopped. We all slowly get up. There were bird feathers and dead bird everywhere. Stiles turns towards me. 

"Y/n your face, your arms" Stiles says. His hands hovered over my face. I turn to the side. 

"I'm fine, it's just a little stratch" I say. Soon medics get here, and they bandage up my like two cuts on my arms and one on my face. 

"Are you sure your fine" Stiles says. I nod. Mr.Stilinski turns towards me after talking to the Argents. 

"You okay? Are your parents back? Do you need to stay with us or need a ride home?" Mr.Stilinski asks. 

"I'm fine, just a ride home would be good, my parents will be back next week" I say. Mr.Stilinski nods. 

"Their trip this time was really long" Mr.Stilinski says. 

"I know, 6 months" I say sighing. 

"Remember our door is always open" Mr.Stilinski pats my shoulder. I nod thanking him. 

"Take her home safely" Mr.Stilinski says. Stiles nods. He then walks off. Stiles then calls Scott. 

"So we have to make a quick stop at Derek's before I take you home" Stiles says. I sigh. 

"When it comes to Derek there is no 'quick stop'" I groan. 

"You will be fine, let's go" 

-

-

-

-

-

Once we get to Derek's I see Isaac laying on a table. 

"He's going to be fine, he just needs rest" Derek says snapping me out of my staring. 

"Good" I say sighing. We walk into the back of the burned down house, I see Scott with a tank top on sitting down. 

"I'm getting my tattoo" Scott smiles. He looks so happy. 

"That's great Scott, how though?" I ask. 

"Derek will do it for me" Scott says. I nod nervous. Derek sits down and flashes his red eyes at Scotts arm looking at where the old tattoo was. 

"I see it, it's two bands, right?" Derek asks.

"What does it mean?" Derek asks Scott. 

"I don't know, it's just something I traced with my fingers" Scott says showing the desgin to Derek on the dusty ground. 

"Why is it so important to you" Derek asks. 

"Do you know what the word tattoo means?" Scott says. 

"To mark something" Stiles says, always got to steal the thunder. 

"Well, that's in Tahitian, in Samoan, it means open wound" Scott says. I'm impressed. He usually doesn't study unless it means something to him. 

"I knew I wanted to get a tattoo when I turned 18, I always wanted one, I just decided to get one now to make it kind of a reward" Scott says. 

"For what?" Derek asks.

"For not calling or texting Allison all summer, even when I really wanted to, even when it was so hard not to sometimes and I was trying to give her the space she wants" Scott says. Somedays it was really hard for him, he would call me crying about how much he missed her. Some nights I would hold him until he fell asleep from crying too much. Scott was heart broken but he has gotten so far into getting over her. 

"Going four months later it still hurts it still feels like a-" Scott was saying before pausing. 

"An open wound" I say. Scott looks up at me.

"Yeah" Scott says before looking down. Scott was the first and only person I told about Isaac until today. But he knows the whole story not just the basic story. 

"Pain's gonna be worse than anything you've ever felt before" Derek says.

"Ah, that's great" Stiles says, 

"Do it" Scott says. Derek pulls out a pan and a lighter, a big lighhter. a flamethower. 

"Oh my god" I say turning back around. 

"I'm going to take that as my que, i'm just going to wait outside" Stiles says. 

"Nope, you help y/n hold him down" Derek says. Stiles and I look at each other. 

"Why would we need to hold him down" I ask. 

"Because it's going to hurt like hell" Derek says. Stiles and I walk over to Scott and hold him down. Scott gives him a nod to go ahead. I watch as Derek puts the flame to his arm. Scott screams. It's hard seeing Scott in pain, I keep pushing down on his shoulder to get him to stay still. 

"Hold him" Derek says. Scott keeps screaming in pain. He starts to turn, I really don't know how much longer I can listen to him scream like this before I want to beat the shit out of Derek. Soon after Derek started Scott passes out. 

"Derek what the hell" I say as he contuines to do the tattoo. 

"Chill out, it's fine, I passed out getting mine" Derek says.

"I swear to god if he doesn't wake up I will kill you" I say to Derek. 

"You really think YOU can kill ME" Derek says before flashing his alpha eyes at me. 

"I would at least try" I say turning away from him. I hear Derek laugh a little. I see Stiles staring.

"Are you okay?" I ask him. He nods. 

"Are you sure?" I ask. 

"Yeah, you know I don't like this stuff" Stiles says. 

"I know" I pat his arm. Derek quickly finishes the tattoo but Scott won't wake up. 

"Why isn't he up?" I ask, I was tapping my foot on the ground. 

"Stop tapping your foot, I can smell your anxiety" Derek says. I stop. 

"Well is you would have told me this before I wouldn't be so nervous" I say. 

"Wow you two argue a lot" Stiles says stepping in between us. 

"No we don't" Derek and I say at the same time. All of the sudden Scott gasps and wakes up. 

"It worked" Scott says. He smiles at us. I go over to him and help him up. 

"Of course it did" I say. 

"It looks good" I say. Stiles hands him his shirt. Scott puts it on. 

"It looks pretty damn permanent now" Stiles says. 

"Yeah" Scott says smiling. 

"I kind of needed something permanent, everything that's happened to us, everything changes so fast everything is so-ephemeral" Scott says. I nod, Scott is really changing, he actually has a brain in that little head of his. 

"Studying for the PSAT's?" Stiles asks.  

"Yep" Scott says. 

"Nice" Stiles says. 

"Were suppossed to study for that" I ask. Scott laughs. 

"Yes we are" He says opening the door. He pauses and looks at the door. 

"You painted the door" Scott says. 

"Why'd you paint the door" Scott asks. He seemed so serious about it, it's just a door. 

"Go home Scott" Derek says. He's hiding something. 

"And why only one side" Scott says. He then takes out his claws and stratches the paint off. 

"Scott" Derek says coming over. After Scott stracthed off all the paint, we see a symbol spray painted on the door. What the fuck?

"The birds at school, the deer last night, just like the night I got trampled by the deer when I got bit by the alpha, how many are there?" Scott asks. 

"A pack of them" Derek sighs. 

"An alpha pack" Derek says. I sigh. 

"All of them" I ask.

"How does that even work" Stiles asks. 

"I hear there's some kind of a leader, he's called Deucalion" Derek says. Just the name alone sends shivers down my spine. 

"We know they have Boyd and Erica, Peter, Isaac, and I have been looking for the last four months" Derek says. Four months and we had no idea. 

"Let's say you find them, how do you deal with an alpha pack?" Scott asks. 

"With all the help I can get?" Derek says. Scott, Stiles, and I all look at each other. Stiles looked annoyed. 

"Where is she?" I hear Isaac says. The first time I have heard his voice in what feels like forever. 

"Where's the girl" Isaac says. We all stare questioning him expect me. I couldn't stand to look into his eyes. 

"What girl?" 

I am so sorry for the long wait! I hope you guys enjoy!! <3 

!!!UPDATE PLS READ!!!

So I have been very very busy lately and I haven't really had the time to finish any chapters yet, but I will try my best to get another out or two out in the next two weeks!! I really want to thank you guys for being so patient and kind towards me! I love you guys thank you so much<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 1.7K 33
"You might have killed Void, but he still living inside my head." Chaos has come again. Void is back and his hunger for chaos, strife and pain has h...
247K 6.8K 21
**CONTAINS TEEN WOLF SPOILERS** Stiles Stilinski is a sarcastic, strong-willed teenager who is one of the only humans in a town full of werewolves. H...
503K 10.5K 46
A new girl (y/n) moves to stiles town. She even goes to the same school as him. She's definitely different then other girls Stiles and Scott notice...
11.8K 270 22
What if Scott wasn't the first werewolf in the family? What if his twin sister has been a secret werewolf for nearly eight years? Skylar McCall, tw...