SHIESTY

By TrilllQueen

"I'll never snitch on you daddy, I'll hold a brick for you, daddy" More

prologue+face claims
Heat Wave
Point and Shoot
Opp Stoppa
Hate It Here
Real Acquainted
Parental Unit
Smart Investment
Carnival
Making Plays
Money Making Machine
Too Close to Touch
Onna Block
You've Got Potential
Flewed Out
Exotic Pack
F*ck A Friend Zone
Sober Thoughts
So Fetch
Speak Your Truth
Filler
Fingers Crossed
The Principles
Sorry For The Wait
The Box
Behind The Glass
Damn Triple Homicide
Soul Ties

The 411

2.5K 221 72
By TrilllQueen

***

"If you need anything else just let me know" I said as I placed extra syrup and butter on the table. I walked back to my work station to grab silverware and plates
for the next table.

"Alright bitch where y'all go?" I could hear Jayda say.

"Huh?"

"If you can huh you can hear"

"We went to Miami" I replied leaning against the wall.

"Bitch I'm being dead ass. Where y'all go?"

"Girl I'm forreal. He went to Miami for work and asked if I wanted to come" I told her.

"Bitch dead ass?!" She exclaimed.

"We was on a private jet and everything. Then we got on his friend yacht and the friend bought me a Fendi swimsuit" I whispered to her.

"Put me on bitch! I like Fendi and yachts!" Jayda chuckled even though she was being completely serious.

"It was an old ass man. He was like 40 something"

"What Pretty Ricky say? Age ain't nothing but a number" Jayda started to sing.

"Dream and Jayda back to work" Our boss Yolonda said to us as she walked past.

"Look alive hoe, ya man just walked in" Jayda said looking at something behind me.

I glanced over my shoulder to see Jordan walking in to the restaurant.

"That's my section, but Imma let you have him" Jayda laughed.

I reached into my pocket and rubbed some lipgloss onto my lips.

"Why are you tryna get cute? That's just your friend right?" She smirked at me.

"Yup" I rubbed my lips together and then waltzed my way over to where he was seated.

"Hey my name is Dream and I'll be your server today. Can I get you started with something to drink?"

"Yeah let me have an iced tea" Jordan replied.

I nodded my head and went off to get his drink. We're typically only crowded on weekends and since it was a Monday morning, the diner was fairly empty. I put a little ice in the cup before filling it with tea and sticking a lemon wedge on the rim.

"Here ya go" I placed the cup on the table and handed him a straw.

"Were you ready to order sir or did you need a little more time?" I questioned still pretending like I didn't know him.

His eyes were glued to the menu "I'm trying to remember what I ordered the last time I was here." He glanced up at me, "I was here a while back with this lil ugly girl but I ca-"

"Unh unh ain't nothing bout me ugly sweetheart let's just start there" I cut him off before he could even finish his statement.

"Have we met before?" Jordan asked with a confused look upon his face.

"Boy bye" I laughed rolling my eyes, "You want an everything skillet with pancakes?"

"Yes please" He smiled at me as he handed over the menu. "Can you make it to go? I'm running low on time" He looked over at the clock hanging on the wall.

"Muhfuckas not even hungry, they're just here to bother me" I chuckled as I rolled my eyes once more.

"That's a problem?"

"Nah it's cute. I know you can't stay away from me for too long" I smirked and walked off before he got the chance to respond. I wrote down his order on a ticket before sending it to the kitchen.

"So can I go ask him if he got any friends for me?" Jayda asked.

"Girl leave that man alone" I shook my head at her.

"He live right next door, you ain't seen no fine ass niggas?"

I shook my head no, "He's barely there himself"

"Tell him to put me on. Thank you" She smiled before picking up the food to bring to her table. I grabbed some disinfectant spray and a towel then headed over to the bar to wipe it down. I was trying to make myself look busy so my boss wouldn't give me anything to do.

"Dream order up" One of the cooks said aloud.

I grabbed the plate and sat them down on the bar in front of me before grabbing styrofoam containers to pack up the food for Jordan. I made sure to put syrup, utensils and plenty of napkins into his bag. I printed out the receipt and headed over to him.

"Here's your food" I placed the bag down in front of him and also sat the receipt down on the table. It was protocol to make to go orders pay first before giving them their food, however if this nigga tried to run off I'd just trip him or something.

He looked down at the receipt,"Y'all split tips?" He began to reach into his pocket.

"No" His glass was empty so I picked it up. "You want a refill for the road?" That was also against protocol, if he wanted a drink to go he'd have to buy another drink separately.

"Nah I'm good" He shook his head, "Here, keep the change" Jordan handed me two hundred dollar bills.

"Uhhh" I said confused grabbing the receipt from his hand. I had to make sure I didn't give him someone else's bill. I read over the receipt again and it read $16.49.

"Boy here," I tried to hand him at least one bill back but he insisted on me keeping it.

"Put the damn money in your pocket." Jordan replied as he slid out the booth.

I've been working here for almost a month now and this was definitely the most money I've made in tips.

"I'll see you later"

I put one of the bills in my back pocket before going to the register to check out the rest of the bill. The change from the other hundred dollars went right into my pocket as well. I have a hair appointment right after work so this money is definitely being used to pay for that.

Once my shift at work was over I got into my uber and headed downtown. Kali's birthday is tomorrow and we're going out to dinner tonight so I wanted to get something done to my head so I could look somewhat presentable.

I walked into the salon and Never Ever by Ciara was playing through the speakers. I looked around and there were a couple people at their booths doing hair.

"Girl I'm right here" I could hear Shaunie say. I looked around and finally seen her in the last booth in the back.

"I did not see your ass" I laughed as I walked over.

"Congratulations on the salon girl" I said as I sat down in her chair. Shaunie has been my hairstylist for the last couple of years. She's been doing work out of her house for the longest and now she finally has her own shop.

"Thank you boo"  She took my hair out of the low ponytail I had it in and started to detangle it.

"When are you gonna let me do some color in your head?"

"I'm scared it's not gon look right on me. You know I wanna do different colors so bad"

"Girl you're pretty as fuck. You gon be bad with any color"

"Maybe next time" I replied. Once she was done detangling my hair she started parting my hair into sections to begin braiding it down.

"Hey baby" I could hear Shaunie say. My eyes were glued to my phone but I looked up to see who she was talking to. The closer he got the more familiar he looked.

"Hey" He replied and pecked her lips. "Hey how you doing?" He looked at me through the mirror.

"Hey" I replied. This was one of Jordan's friends. I remembered him from the carnival.

"Where's your books at?" He asked her.

"It's in the back. I already filled it out for the week" Shaunie replied as she continued working on my hair.

"I told you not to worry about none of that stuff baby I gotchu" He began to rub on her booty. I tried my best not to look but my nosey ass couldn't help it. "Where it's at? Imma look over it"

"It's on my desk"

He nods his head and kisses her cheek before going off to retrieve whatever they were talking about it.

"And who is that?" I smirked at her.

"That's the nigga that bought me this salon" She said with a smile looking at me through the mirror.

"Seriously?" I replied in shock, "Damn bitch you got him whipped huh?"

"He's such a sweetheart to me but he's a fucking asshole to everybody else. That's how I like it" Shaunie chuckles. "He's been handling everything too. The renovations, the finances, everything." I could tell she was really smitten over this boy.

"How long yall been together?"

"We've been fucking with each other for like 2 years now. You know I love me a hood nigga"

"Yeah girl trust me I know"

Shaunie and I aren't even friends for real, we never talk outside of my hair appointments. However, whenever I'm here she's always spilling the tea about her niggas and just shit going on in her life. If you offer your ear she'll do all the talking.

"I'm finna go handle some shit with Jay but Imma slide on you tonight. Leave the door unlocked for me" The guy said before kissing her cheek.

"Okay" She replied.

"So does he got any friends? Ion need a hair salon but I can go for a lil 08 Honda or something" I joked and we both laughed.

"His best friend Jay single but I wouldn't even put you on with him"

"Damn why not?" I frowned. I was interested in hearing what she had to say since she's known him longer than I have. I wanted to know the real him and not the side he's just been showing me.

"He just gon fuck you and kick you to the curb. His ass don't do relationships"

"Awe damn. Typical nigga" I shook my head. Thinking back to the carnival and how he's barely home. It was all starting to make sense. He wasn't laying his head at home at night because he was laying at different bitches house.

Once Shaunie finished slaying my hair, I went home to get ready. I was short on time so I did a natural make up look before getting dressed.

Nemir sent a text letting me know he was outside so I grabbed all my stuff and headed out.

"Where you going?" I heard a voice say. I just knew my brothers caught me. I glanced over my shoulder and it was just Jordan.

"Dinner. It's my friend Kali's birthday. You met her at the carnival" I replied as I walked down the steps.

"Awe okay" He nodded his head "You look good as fuck"

"Thank you" I looked down at myself so he couldn't see how hard I was cheesing.

"Here pay for you and Kali's dinner" Jordan said reaching into his pocket.

"Stop" I said grabbing his arm, "You gotta stop giving me money and buying me stuff"

"Why?" He asked with a frown.

"Because I don't need your money."

"I never said you did." He replied.

"I know but still. I appreciate the gesture but just stop. You can't buy your way into some pussy"

"Wait what?" Jordan chuckled.

"Damn bitch hurry up" Nemir honked his horn at me. I attempted to walk off but he grabs my hand. My whole body just went numb and the butterflies in my stomach was going crazy.

"I uhhh I gotta go. We can finish this later" I spoke nervously looking up at him.

"Alright I'll see you" I could feel him slip something into my hand before he started to walk away. I looked down at my hand and it was three hundred dollar bills folded up.

"Bro" I said smacking my lips.

"We'll talk later" He laughed.

I walked over to Nemir's car and got in the backseat. I could just feel all eyes on me. "Don't even start" I said before anybody said anything.

"Lemme find out Mr. Neighbor beating yo back in" Nemir looked at me through the rear view mirror.

"Boy bye" I laughed rolling my eyes "He ain't beating shit and will not be"

"Well tell him he can beat my shit in at anytime since you don't want him" Jayda added in.

"I'll relay the message"

***

a/n sorry guys I've had the worst writers block. I've been stuck at this part for a few weeks now so I'm just going to publish it so y'all won't have to wait any longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Till 3005 By BIG Dej

Teen Fiction

917K 44K 40
No matter what you say or what you do. When I'm alone, I'd rather be with you. Fuck these other niggas, I'll be right by your side. Till 3005, hold u...
140K 5.2K 21
๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ...
26.3K 320 16
* . * . . * . . . . . . . * . . . * * * *...