Marked For Crime Royalty| Boo...

By ZariasWritings_

| Mafia, Drama, Romance Story| Completed ✓ Teresa, a 22 year old stripper moved to Atlanta 2 years ago, aban... More

Hey!
1 - Money, Power & Growth
2 - An even better Seductress
3 - VIP room
4 - Unexpected Visit
5 - Tension in the Air
6 - Waking up in Italy
7 - Getting into Character
8 - First time for Everything
9 - Their Distraction
10 - Being a Model
11- Practice Doll
12 - Chess Talk
13 - Pain & more Pain
14 - Seducing the Dons
15 - Her Luciano
16 - Different people from different worlds
17 - Thinking of Two Don's
18 - Carmel Experience
19 - Actions speak louder
20 - Unexpected Visit
21 - Palm of her hand
22 - Who are you?
23 - Wild Side
24 - Love Sick
25 - Good Moments
26 - Insatiable hunger
27 - Count yourself Lucky
28 - Consumed by Her
29 - What a Love Life
30 - (Un) Happy
31 - Decisions, Decisions
32 - Their Bond
33 - Ricco & Chicken
34 - Accepting his Terms
35 - Yacht big enough for Two
36 - My Promise to you
37 - A Positive Change
38 - Good till it wasn't
39 - A Guilty Conscience
40 - Where there is love, there is life
41 - Fresh Out
42 - Always & Forever
43 - Satisfied Night
44 - This Charade?
45 - False Betrayal
46 - What's hidden in the Dark, comes to Light
47 - Bad News
48 - Our Baby
49 - Date Night Ruined?
50 - Regular night out?
51 - Catering to his Tesoro
52 - Meeting Rossi Famiglia
53 - Dinner with the Rossi Famiglia
54 - A family of Kids
55 - Where we stand
56 - His Family or His Enemy?
57 - Her "sudden" absence
58 - Too Late
60 - Hiding in Brazil
61 - Meaningless

59 - No Mercy

440 10 1
By ZariasWritings_

BIG TIME JUMP! FOUR YEARS LATER

Note: Kids are 3, soon to be Four

____________________________________

"LUCIANO PLEASE!" Laura cried out loud, her screams showing no effect on him as he heard them for the thousandth time in four years.

He ignored her, looking over at Jovana who stayed quiet. She had accepted her fate long ago, but that didn't mean she didn't feel pain. They all did. He looked over at Mia.

Standing up, he took out a blade, sharp enough, but not big enough for huge cuts and slices, it prolonged their pain. Walking towards the cell he waved the blade around in her face. "You're too quiet" He grinned and opened it, yanking her hard by her hair, causing her to scream out. He slammed her on the table and his men moved to hold her down, while they strapped her to it.

"Luciano...please" She sobbed, crying like usual. She trembled, no doubt having the same flashbacks of her torture.

Mia's name didn't come up until months after Teresa's leave that he discovered she was aware of everything. That she didn't inform him before it happened. That alone was betrayal and she shared the same fate as they. The torture wasn't the only pain she suffered, she suffered the mental pain of knowing who turned her in.

Jeevan.

He did it to protect Toni. Luciano would have never harmed his nephew, but Jeevan, he definitely would have. He he was in luck he came out with it though he did have his own brief painful session for waiting so long.

Mia suffered along with her accomplices. His men raised the gown she was wearing and she screamed, Luciano giving them the nod to tape her mouth shut and they did. She was a horrible mess. Her clothes bloody from her previous afflictions by him. Her body was frail, pale and skinny. She almost looked unfamiliar, just almost.

"Please?" He whispered, brushing her hair aside.

"I have no one. All I have is a void. An emptiness of nothing. And I need to fill that void even if for a second. You ask me of mercy?" He said slowly and he looked down at her arm and his nose twitched as he dragged the blade down, cutting through her stitches causing her to thrash, cry uncontrollably.

"I wanted that void to be filled with love. Love for -" He caught himself, his breath shaky before he said her name and his eyes went up to find Mia's.

" For her" He said, " For my children that I'm not sure are alive. You all took that from me. Took them. And now I have to fill that void with your pain because I am in pain"

He grit his teeth as he slowly slid it down her stomach, sleeping through the surface just a little, but enough to make her scream even if they were muffled.

"And if I have to suffer, why not you? All of you?"

He stopped and gripped her jaw hard.

"This is what I've become without her and it's your fault. I am ashamed of myself but without having her is much worse than shame for ones worth" Her eyes began to drip and he groaned saying "No"

He nodded and his men released her, carrying her away to get patched up.

Again.

This is what he did. He tortured them and just when they were near death, he would get them fixed again. Stitches, surgery, blood transfusion, whatever it took to keep them alive. He would wait for their recovery, and do it all over again.

Everyday he remembered the time he walked into the building and Teresa wasn't there. He lost it then.

Flashback

Adriano had walked over to the girls announcing they were alive, but barely. Luciano, not caring, yelled, punching the door and Adriano grabbed his arm, receiving a hard push in return.

Luciano stalked towards Jovana, dismissing that she was injured and slammed her into the wall, her feet rising from the ground as he yelled, "WHERE IS SHE?!"

Her eyes were drooping repeatedly and she couldn't say anything, she was close to unconsciousness and he threw her to the ground, running his hands through his hair, pacing back and forth before he snatched Adriano by his collar.

"They are not to die in your watch"

Flashback End

It was four weeks later when they were recovered. He had his men up and down Italy, searching, looking for Teresa. Men in Atlanta, roaming, he even tried Nina's house but when she found out she was missing, she went ballistic. However he couldn't deal with her nonsense. He needed Teresa, he needed his children. His family.

He had sat beside Laura when she awoke and felt her hand on his thigh. He looked at her and moved her hair to the side softly.

"You were shot" He'd said, "What happened?"

" I'm sorry I tried" She had said, but he knew it was utter bullshit.

"I tried to save her Luciano!" She lifted up, and buried her face in his chest.

He had run his hand over her back as if he were comforting her. He did, shushing her, telling her everything was okay.

"You're okay" He'd said and she nodded frantically, wiping her tears away.

"I didn't think you'd care"

"I care" He whispered, cupping her face and she did him the same.

"I love..." Her eyes widened.

"You love what Luciano? Say it," She'd said, excited. He stared into her eyes as his nose twitched, and the fire ignited into his eyes.

"Teresa" He grabbed her by her throat and then next thing she knew, she was screaming as his blade was tearing through her newly healed stitches.

"I will always love Teresa. I know what you did and believe me, you will pay" He snarled.

They wished they were dead. Death would have been easier. But they have to suffer, until he can fill that void once more with the love of his life.

Teresa.

-

The sound of laughs and the sound of the toy truck's sirens, the dog barking, were all drowned out by Teresa's ongoing cries as she laid on the floor, hugging herself as she stared at the picture of Luciano. It wasn't a cute picture, he never liked pictures, it was off guard but it was a picture of him nonetheless. She was grateful she had it. Grateful the man had given it to her.

Flashback :

"I'm sorry they did this to you" He said, apologetically as he put the car in park. She didn't say anything, she just looked at her fingers.

"Jovana destroyed your phone so you couldn't contact anyone but, before she could, I took this off it" She looked up as he turned around, holding out what looked like s picture and she took it and her hand went to her mouth as she cried.

"I thought you would want something for your kids to know him from." He said and she nodded, sniffling.

"Why are you doing this? Why did you do this?" She asked and his head lowered. His eyes went distant.

" Because like you, I have a family to protect. Protect the ones I love or watch them die. I didn't have a choice Teresa. It will hurt forever but you have to accept it. You have children to raise. A family. One day, Luciano's going to find you, I promise you that"

A silence fell and it was interrupted when he opened the door. He opened hers, handing her the keys and she stared at them, confused.

"A goodbye present." He said as she took them.

"Wha- you're just going to leave me here?" She asked. She didn't exactly understand why she cared, after all he helped kidnap her, but she didn't want to be alone.

"I helped kidnap you. A Don's woman. Luciano Rossi's woman. Luciano deserves to see me die by his hand for what I've done."

Teresa shook her head, getting out.

" No! You are helping me. You-"

" Teresa I hurt you" He sighed and she grabbed his hand. Just knowing he didn't do it by his choice, showed he wasn't a bad person. He didn't want to hurt her. He was just doing what he thought to protect his family.

"You saved me. If you wanted me dead, you would have left me there. You wouldn't tell me this. You wouldn't want to die. I can't do this on my own. Not without Luciano. I need your help. I need you. I need you to help me protect them" She begged.

" Please" Her eyes watered, tears falling down and he wiped them away.

" I guess I can learn Spanish" He said and she giggled, wiping her face.

Flashback End

She now knew his name as Carter.

It hurt badly that she couldn't see Luciano anymore. But she was grateful Carter stayed. She couldn't pull herself together after the first few weeks without him. It hurt to see them and not him too.

Carter was there every step of the way. She learned a vast amount of Italian, she learned how to use a gun and shoot. When she was pregnant, she never needed to learn even when she had the basic training from Luciano. She was always protected, now she was the protector because even if no one knew now, they were still heirs of Don Rossi and that made them a target.

She learned Carter wasn't a saint of course, he had his fair share of bad business. He murdered a couple of people, but it worked in her favor. She had a deadly man to teach her how to be a deadly woman.

-

Luciano walked into his guestroom, where he had been sleeping for the past four years, and Adriano walked in as he took off his shirt. Adriano closed the door with a sigh.

"It's been four years Luciano"

Luciano walked past him, grabbing another shirt. "You are keeping count. Should I add that to your duties as Capo?"

Adriano rolled his eyes, frustrated by him.

"I haven't exactly been your Capo have I? I've been standing in your position all this time"

"Are you requesting more payment? If so I would-" Luciano's eyes bulged as Adriano grabbed him by his collar, pushing him against the wall.

"Listen to me!" Adriano yelled and Luciano grabbed Adriano's hands. "I am" He said and pushed them off.

"It's been too long, Luciano. You need to get your shit together! You are Don Rossi! I am not fit to remain in your place" He argued and Luciano stared at him, impassiveness sprawled over his face.

"Then give it up. Adriano if you're asking for permission-"

Adriano's fist was in Luciano's face, knocking him back slightly. "Damn you!" He yelled.

Luciano wiped his lip with his thumb, seeing the blood. "If you've come to fight me brother-"

"If it gets you to understand"

"Understand what?" Luciano asked.

"Teresa is gone Luciano! She is never coming back! You have to let her go"

"Oh is that what you did brother?" Luciano scoffed, showing an emotion for the first time since Adriano spoke to him.

" I'm not blind brother. Do you think I haven't seen so much as all her damn pictures in your safe? You have opened it three times. On her birthday. You haven't let her go so why should I?" Adriano turned away. He couldn't let her go. Here he was being a hypocrite and still he hadn't fallen out of love with her. Her absence hurt him just as much as it hurt Luciano.

" She isn't coming back," He finally said.

" She will when I find her!"

" You think she will want you?! Look who you've become. You torture women. You vowed to never harm women"

" And I am ashamed of breaking that vow but I care for nothing if she or my children are not here with me"

Adriano shook his head, walking towards the door.

" I've held the Don of Milan long enough. You're either stepping up or everyone will know you are weak" He stared at Luciano, waiting for a response but he just turned his back to him.

" So be it"

-

Teresa got up, wiping her face off and opened the door. Carter was sitting on the bed and when he saw her, he got up and she walked into his arms, being tightly embraced by them. " It will get easier." He whispered, before he kissed her head and she nodded, hugging him, her arms tightly around him.

She hadn't felt comfortable in any other man's arms besides Adriano's and Luciano's. Carter reminded her of Adriano. Always there. Her protector, friend, someone she loved dearly. Someone who loved her dearly.

She pulled back, and he wiped the remaining of her tears away and she sighed.

"I'm okay," She said.

Carter grabbed her hand, and they walked into the living room together and Luca's head lifted and he ran screaming, "Mommy!"

She crouched down as he ran into her arms and she picked him up, cradling his head, swinging him around as she kissed his forehead repeatedly hearing him laugh and squirm away from her kisses. "You're getting so big Luca" He giggled as she set him down and he raised his thumb on her face and he frowned.

"Perché sei triste?"(Why are you sad?)" He asked slowly and she huffed.

"I miss Daddy" She answered honestly.

"Quando verrà, non piangerai?(When he comes, You won't cry?) He asked and she laughed, nodding in agreement. She kissed his forehead and he ran away. She sat on the floor, huffing as her new dog, a female named Noodles( Luca and Tino named her), laid on her. She missed Rolo, wondering if they still had him. Wondering if Rolo realized she was gone.

Carter had bought them a Great Dane . She was 10 months old, a rescue dog. At first she said no, but the boys already got attached so she was stuck with her, but now she doesn't care.

She stared at the three men. Tino was pretending to choke Carter and Carter allowed him to, making Teresa laugh when he made a funny face and fell back. Luca looked so much like Luciano. So did Tino, considering they were twins but Luca looked like Luciano's twin. They both took his green eyes. It was bound to happen considering she had hazel green eyes. They both also took his dark brown hair color. They were more him than her and that's what hurt the most. Seeing them.

Then there was Carter. She always wondered what Italian man's name was Carter, but she learned his mother had named him. She was American. By the time he came to live with his father, he was legally identified as Carter and not whatever Italian tradition name his father wanted to name him. He was a great father figure. He spoiled them as much as he could, her too. He wasn't a rich man, not that Teresa cared. He knew survival and he protected them at all costs.

Of course being together for four years, sparked some feelings and they've had sex only once but she knew she would always love Luciano and they had a conversation and kept it strictly co parenting and best friends, in a way.

It took a while to adjust to not being in a huge mansion the first year. She didn't have a mansion, but they had a two story with enough space.

The boys went to school, Carter picked them up and she dropped them off.

She did want to cut her hair but she decided not to. Instead she dyed it, this time she bleached it, getting rid of her natural hair color. The first time she bleached it, her hair was almost a brownish, goldish color so she went lighter and bleached it again. It was close to a dirty blonde and she decided to go for an Ombre style so now it faded into a platinum blonde, just a little darker. It didn't damage her hair, thankfully and it was longer than before. It was harder to maintain, but she wouldn't dare cut her hair again. It was only to keep her fake identity.

She wanted Luciano to find her, but she knew Laura would be true to her word. Teresa didn't want any threats to their kids even if Luciano did kill Laura already, someone would come for him and if they can't get him, they would go for who he loves. They were happy where they were, cautious, but happy.

Her new name was Raina De Mora.

She had no reason to change the boys' names except for their last names, which was originally Rossi. They even gave Carter a new last name. They weren't sure if someone would come looking for him. He wanted his family to believe he was dead.

To everyone, he was her husband. Legally they were married. Brother or best friend gave off too many questions. The boys, their children. She didn't just say hers, otherwise that would also strike questions and thankfully Carter hair was close to theirs, dark as well and even if he didn't have green eyes, she had hazel green eyes so it fit. It was a strategic lie.

A knock on the door snapped Teresa out of her thoughts and she looked at Carter who nodded. "Remember what we practiced?" He whispered to the two and they nodded. Getting up, the boys ran to the back, closing the door and three Teresa a gun, hiding behind the walls. It wasn't like this all the time. They always scheduled family days or meetings with anyone and today, nothing was on the list. And she didn't like the unexpected visit.

Cocking her gun, she reached for the knob and opened it, quickly hiding the gun behind her back since the person was laughing at something a neighbor said.

"Georgia!" Teresa squealed and Carter walked past Teresa, taking the gun from behind her back and she breathed in relief, wrapping her arms around Georgia's neck.

"Aunty Georgia's here!" Teresa yelled and the boys ran out the room screaming for her. Teresa quickly moved as they ambushed her sister.

-

Luciano were heading back into his torture room when he heard" Uncle Luc!" He turned and grinned as he saw his now adult nephew, Roel walking towards him. He chuckled, as they walked into each other's arms in a manly hug.

"Mio, sei cresciuto"(My have you grown) He chuckled. He patted his back, pulling away.

" Not that you have been there to see it" Roel grumbled a little disappointed and Luciano sighed, hearing it.

" I apologize, I haven't been myself since-"

" Auntie Teresa. I know. I understand" Luciano nodded.

" Only you apparently" He said but Roel informed him that his parents did. That they've been wanting to find her, meet their grandchildren but Luciano didn't which confused Roel. Luciano didn't want his children seeing what a terrifying man he had become. Roel however thought differently. He believed they were paying for their actions. Even his mother. Luciano though, didn't know he knew.

" I know my mother is here," He said.

" Nephew I-" Roel held his hand up, shaking his head.

" No you're not. If you were sorry, you wouldn't have been about to go in there and torture her some more. But-" He said, sliding his hands into his pocket, looking down.

" I- I want to see her. And before you say no, please just think how I've been without a mother. I am not blaming you Uncle Luc, but I want to see her. Please?" Luciano groaned, because he knew he was going to give.

He huffed, gesturing for him to follow and he opened the door, Roel stepping inside. Jovana gasps, coming to the bars as she sees Roel. "Son," She sniffled. She reached out to him, but he moved back.

Her eyes dimmed as she gripped the bars.

"I don't want you to see me like this," She said, turning around.

"Not in your sins? Your betrayal?" He asked and she put her head down, Roel hearing her cry silently.

"Is this to torture me?! My son?! Haven't you caused me enough pain?!" She yelled, turning around to face Luciano.

Luciano scoffed, how dare she?

"Enough doesn't even cover it. You deserve worse"

"I saved her!" She yelled.

"After you endangered her and my children's life." He said as if he were reminding her of what she did.

"I'm sorry. How many times do I have to say it" She cried and Luciano chuckled, his eyes dark.

" I don't want your sorry, I want your blood, your pain" He snarled, pulling her against the bars hard with her shirt.

" Four years Luciano. You've taken everything from me. You've stripped me of my humanity over and over. I deserve no more pain. I deserve peace. Let me die" She begged.

" No" He released her.

" For 4 years, I've been in constant pain. I haven't slept in my room for 4 years because she's not there. I can't think. I can't feel anything but hatred. It's hard to sleep, hard to function without her. I am still suffering mental and physical pain. I am lifeless inside. You have never loved someone so much, you feel dead without them. Not an expression, you feel completely dead, like nothing in the world matters without them. That's how I feel. I want to die because I don't have her. I want to end my suffering just as much as you want me to end yours. End my pain. Every fucking day"

Roel heard his breathing quicken and he put his hand on Luciano's shoulder in comfort.

" You have no idea what I'm going through. Do you know how many times I've held a gun to my temple and really considered pulling the trigger. Do you know why?"

Roel's eyes bulged hearing this, so did Jovana's.

" Because I have accepted that I am not strong enough to live a single day without her. That I am weak. The very person you took from me because you thought made me weak was the one who kept me strong" Adriano's eyes lowered to the floor, overhearing Luciano. He sighed, closing his eyes.

In the same boat brother, he thought. Teresa's leave also crippled him in a way. He didn't hear her voice, her laugh anymore. See her smiles, her eyes. He didn't see her at all. With nothing but pictures left of her, he missed her physical presence. Her emotional presence, but nothing was there. He had to be strong for Luciano because he couldn't be strong for himself.

"Then why don't you pull the trigger?" Laura stepped in and their heads turned.

Luciano didn't hide his pain. He wasn't ashamed of his pain, not in front of them who were going through pain as well by his hands. Though his pain was much worse.

"There are billions of people on this Earth and one of them is Tesoro. I will search every single state, every country, every city, every village and every street before I take my life. Because if I give up, how am I worthy of her? How am I worthy enough to find her? Worthy enough for her love?"

Laura smacked her lips, standing up with her face near the bars. "She gave up on you Luciano. She is the one not worthy of you" She argued and he shook his head.

"Then where is she huh?! She took that million dollars and dipped. Four years later and she still isn't here" She argued.

"She was afraid, she is afraid. If she is alive, she wouldn't dare come back and potentially put our children in harm's way. It's my fault she ever had to fear either of you. I should have put you down sooner. Look at you now. She left because she knew I will find her and I will and the minute I do, all of you will have your death. But I promise you, it will be slow and it will be painful."

____________________________________

Now we have some insight on what's been happening in the past 4 years. Luciano slowly went insane, Teresa depressed, bit hanging in there.

Tough love huh?

Anyways if you liked this Chapter vote please and thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 65 8
Amber was challenge by M/N one night because You loved to hunt like Stab but the only differences is that you chose randomly. Amber passes the test...
69.9K 3.5K 67
"𝙃𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙩" ╰┈➤Rindou Haitani who's busy minding his business with his older brother when his Father ca...
843K 19.3K 113
Here's a series of X Readers, Oneshots, and chapter fics!
68.7K 1.5K 15
I got a funky-looking VR-headset for Christmas from my family. I kind of feel bad because I don't like that sort of stuff and I saw the price tag, wh...