The Benefits- Jikook

Von Chulimochi

Jungkook and Jimin are best friends with benefits. Other than their intense physical relationship, the word... Mehr

Intro (m)
Chapter 1: Jeon and Park
Chapter3: Brain and heart (I)
Chapter 4: Brain and Heart (II)
Chapter 5: How it started (M)
Chapter 6: Possessive Jeon
Chapter 7: Ice-cream
Chapter 8: "Friendzone"
Chapter 9: Impossible
Chapter 10: One more night (or two)
Chapter 11: Graduation
Chapter 12: Amused?
Preview
Chapter 13: Truth hurts
Chapter 14: Farewell (M)
Chapter 15: It's over
Chapter 16: Closure
Chapter 17: Coping
Chapter 18: Without you
Announcement <3
Chapter 19: You from afar
Chapter 20: Apart
A/N
Chapter 21: New beginning
A\N: Help me think
Chapter 22: The other half
Chapter 23: Who am I? without you
Chapter 24: Back and forth and back
Chapter 25: See you
Chapter 26: Locked in the friend zone
Chapter 27: "Finally moving on"
Chapter 28: Moving on in action
Chapter 29: Unrealistic expectations
Chapter 30: Time flies
Chapter 31: Welcome home
Chapter 32: Familiar touches
Chapter 33: Collab
Chapter 34: Chance
Chapter 35: Square one (M)
Chapter 36: The new you
Chapter 37: Smooth like butter
Chapter 38: News
Chapter 39: Fake news. Real news
Chapter 40: Fiance?
Chapter 41: Why?
Chapter 42: Stupid Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 43: It's a no
Chapter 44: Decision
Part 45: Agreement
Chapter 46: Public relations
Chapter 47: Planned and unplanned
Chapter 48: Cock blocker
Chapter 49: A deal
Chapter 50: The launch and the wedding
Chapter 51: A crying session
Chapter 52: "How did you propose?"
Chapter 53: Thirst
Chapter 54: Same old wild animal
Chapter 55: Move in with me.
Chapter 56: Towards the right direction
Chapter 57: FWBS
Chapter 58: Another whole, not half
Chapter 59: Cutting the cake
Chapter 60: Transition
Chapter 61: Still
Chapter 62: First night
Chapter 63: Jimin was here

Chapter 2: Fight and make up

4.5K 195 63
Von Chulimochi

A/N: Enjoy and welcome.

Chapter 2: Fight and make up

"Jungkook is not going to the US anymore."

"What?" Jimin's eyes grow big as he raises his high pitched voice. It's shocking for him.

Of course, it is shocking. They've been talking about going to the US to study together since god knows how long. And now, Jungkook plans to throw it away without telling him. Jimin is so mad to the point where he wonders if Jungkook wants to throw away their friendship too.

He doesn't think his decision is wrong anymore after he heard about Jungkook's.

The atmosphere in the living room becomes quiet. Jimin has been quiet. Jungkook's parents briefly explain that Jungkook wants to study in Seoul and at the same time start to work at Jeon and Co right away. Since Jeon Jungi is the CEO now, Jungkook is going to become one after his dad. It would benefit him and the business.

Being successful at a young age is what Jungkook has put as his goal. Jimin knows by heart, but he didn't know it was this young. As young as 17, Jimin thinks they can take some time to enjoy themselves.

The Jeon bid their goodbye to the Park couple and Jimin who's sullen, crossing his arms and zoning out. He doesn't even bother looking at their Volk van where Jungkook must already be sitting at the back.

"Jimin-ah." His dad rubs on his back, trying to calm Jimin down.

"I'm fine." Jimin forces an obvious fake smile.

"You're not." His mom says. "Come here to eomma." She opens her arms wide, and Jimin walks slowly into her hugs.

"I'll be fine." Jimin utters softly. "Sorry eomma. I didn't mean to disappoint you."

"You did not disappoint me. Not even one bit. I'm actually proud of you for choosing the life you want to live and make your own decision. Just next time. Let us know." His mom says to Jimin who's in her arms as she rubs Jimin's head gently.

He feels grateful for both Jungkook's and his parents for letting them live freely and understand everything, including their sexual preferences. Jimin is openly gay, and Jungkook is happily bi-sexual.

"Me and your mom, including uncle and aunty, we love you and Jungkook so much. No matter what decision you guys make." His dad utters. "If you love Jungkook, please understand him. Be his best friend. Understand how he was brought up."

"But me and Jungkook, we made this promise. I'm sorry. I'm going to bed." Jimin informs before he suddenly walks upstairs, not wanting to hear any reasons. Nothing should matter more than what they promise.

Jeon couple is leaning towards the business side more than passion. For the Park, it's more about passion before business. They don't judge each other, just like Yin-Yang, they learn from each other harmoniously.

Jungkook is always the one who is driven by business and success more than anything. Jungkook learned about the stock market and gold to earn money since he turned 13. Without Jeon's money, he can make his own money easily. He was trained like that by his family.

Jeon's kids need to own a business whether it's big or small. It doesn't matter if they fail. The point is to learn from doing. For example, Jungkook brought vintage designer bags when he travelled to Japan and sold them to his friends at school. Now at the age of 17, Jungkook and his older cousins own a specialty coffee place in town. They earn, and then they live.

When it comes to Park, they earn money from what they love. They live to find their passions. It's more about finding themselves first. They let their kids explore themselves as they believe it will pay off at some point in their lives.

Don't get it wrong. The kids from both families have fun. They share the same fun with different mindsets. One example is Park kids would attend piano and  singing classes because they benefit their creativity while the Jeon also send their kids to those classes, so they can be comfortable talking in front of people when they do public speaking.

Same results but different mindset. Think about it, they benefit both creativities and socializing from those classes. It's only the matter of their focus.

It's still the same Sunday night. The pink-haired boy couldn't go to sleep and failed to calm himself from the anger that was caused by his best friend who's taking forever to open the door. He is at the Jeon residence, slamming on the door of Jeon's only child.

"Jungkook! Open the door. Jungkook!" Jimin keeps yelling and knocking on Jungkook's door. "Stop ignoring me. We need to talk. Open the door." Jimin makes it loud, not caring that it's Jeon's residence at midnight. Jimin has access to the house. He's a family anyways.

Trying to punch the code on Jungkook's door as he knocks non-stop, not noticing the click sound that came from inside. The door suddenly opens and Jimin's hand almost hits the taller of the two.

"What is your problem?" Jungkook asks calmly as he grabs Jimin's hand that almost hit his face. He pierces his strong gaze on the ladder who's panting softly.

"What is my problem? I'm the one who has to ask. What is your problem?" Jimin raises his voice. "Why did you change the door code?" He asks furiously. Not that it's related to the reason why he came here.

"So that you don't come in and act like a crazy person." Jungkook was informed by his parents that Jimin knows about his brand new decision, and he was prepared for this to happen. He knew too well the ladder would come.

"Why did you change the door's code?" Jimin repeats his question. "Answer me."

"I told you my answer. You drove all the way here to ask about this?" Jungkook asks. His hand is still holding Jimin's forearm.

Jimin, for two seconds he can't think. He doesn't need to know why Jungkook changed the combination, but he needs the reason to pick a fight. Anything that keeps him yelling at Jungkook.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asks with his calm but serious face. No words are being uttered from Jimin who's staring at him angrily. "You want to talk, or you just want to throw your tantrums?"

Of course, no one knows Park Jimin better than Jeon Jungkook. Not even the parents. It works vice versa too.

"I thought you wanted to talk." Jungkook says. "Talk then. I'm waiting to hear your thoughts." He smirks, knowing a classic Park Jimin won't get to the point. "Been waiting like forever."

Whenever they fight, Jimin will throw tantrums, throw things and even break things. Anything to let people know he's mad, but won't talk about it. Being Jimin's best friend, he also needs to be a mind reader, and he's very good at it too.

Jimin's eyebrows furrowed. He clicks his tongue out of irritations. He stares at Jungkook intensely, still, but he can't think of anything to say. "Let go of me." It's never easy for Jimin to really talk about his true feelings. Sassy and feisty, Jimin uses those skills as his defensive mechanism.

"Not until you talk." Jungkook tightens his grip. Jungkook always has to initiate the talk whenever they have issues, but not before he tries to force Jimin to talk, every time.

"Jungkook, let go. Ah Jungkook!"

The taller of the two pulls the smaller inside his room and cage him against the closed door. "You're waking up my parents. Just because you're their sweetheart doesn't mean you can be disrespectful. The house maids also need their sleep." Jungkook says in a serious manner.

Jimin pushes and hits his best friend's chest that's not affected even a single bit. His face turns red as Jungkook leans in closer. "Back off. I'm gonna go home." Jimin's voice became soft. Backing away and not facing the issues.

Again. Classic Jimin.

"You're not going home until we talk about what you wanted to talk about."

"Like it's going to change anything." Jimin scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"If it's about me not going to the US, then you're right. I won't change that decision." Jungkook says as he licks his lips staring at the ladder's plump lips. Sassy and feisty Jimin always turns on him.

"See? Then back off. I'm going home."

"Don't forget you kept things away from me too. Don't act like you did not do anything wrong."

"But unlike you, I did not break the promise." Jimin replies immediately.

"Jimin. You need to understand. I want to achieve my goal early. Starting working young, learning everything from scratch. That way I would earn respect, and it would benefit me when I'm in my dad's position. It's the best decision."

"What about our Vegas bucket lists and national parks road trips we've been talking about for god knows how long? What about trying to get an internship in the US as our challenge?"

"We can always do those later. Don't be silly."

Classic Jungkook. Nothing matters more than business and career.

"You are not planning to go. All you talk about is the stupid benefits. I understand. They matter more than our friendship." The smaller raises his voice. It's not about the failed plans. It's the broken promise that matters.

"Jimin, it's not like that. Stop being child-."

"Childish? Breaking promises is childish. You! You are childish!" Jimin starts to yell again into Jungkook's face. "The fact that you broke our promise makes me believe that you value your stupid carreer more than our friendship." Jimin finally succeeds in pushing Jungkook three steps away from him.

Jungkook's blood is boiling at Jimin's words. He is disappointed on how Jimin would think about him that way. Degrade the friendship he's been giving so much into. Career and friendship, they're in different category.

"Oh so telling Taehyung about your change of plans before telling me is how you value our friendship?! I thought we don't hold secrets? Why don't you go ahead and do those things with him in the US? Since I'm not the first person you want to share things with anyways!" Jungkook yells too. Louder.

"Don't worry! I'll do that for sure. It would be more fun than doing it with you. I don't want to be on a roadtrip with someone who always talks about bringing those chained fast food restaurants back to open in Korea. Stupid business driven people."

"Shut up! It's not stupid. It's important. At least all I think of is not planning to party hard and get high on 420. At least I'm not so shallow planning to shop till drop and flirt with loaded techies in San Francisco. Those things Jimin! Those things are stupid. Not thinking about your future carreer is stupid!" Jungkook's voice keeps going higher and louder.

Jimin's breath hitched. His lips parted. Jungkok heard his conversation with Taehyung. Jungkook knows the plans, especially the flirting with techies.

"Me and Taehyung, we're going to party hard. We'll get high whenever we want. We're going to have so much fun shopping and dressing up slutty, so those rich techies from Silicon Valley would hit on us. I'm going to let them do anything to me and become my sugar daddy where they pamper me with all the designe-"

"PARK JIMIN!" Jungkook yells at the top of his lungs. Grabbing on Jimin's shoulders and pins them to the wall, he pants as he stares at Jimin's rosy face.

Jimin flinches, but he keeps his act together immediately, holding back his tears. He didn't mean what he said. He just wanted to make Jungkook mad.

For a second, he almost believes Jungkook is jealous, but he wouldn't dare to believe so. It's always been one-sided love. Tears falls down on Jimin's face, and that causes Jungkook's eyes to grow soft. "Jimin-ah."

Jimin wipes his tears and continues to utter his words in the same serious voice, not being able to control his hiccups from crying, but he keeps talking. "And I-I *hc* I w-will get burger at In and Out *hc* with Taehyung everyd-day. Without y-you I will *hc* g-go to the beach e-very weekend *hc* and g-get t-tan *hc*." Jimin keeps saying all the 'shallow' things Jungkook accused him of.

"Jimin. Stop. Stop saying these stupid things." Said Jungkook with a lower voice. Jungkook's one hand reaches Jimin's face to wipe off the tears, but the smaller one just pushes his hand away, harshly. Jungkook closes his eyes in irritation as he lets out a sigh.

The actions of tiredness Jungkook just did are shown to Jimin's eyes, so he pushes more. "I won't s-study hard *hc* at a-all. Schoo-l won't b-be my focus *hc*. I will never think *hc* about my future."

"Jimin, I said stop." Jungkook knows Jimin is trying to push his buttons by saying all those things Jungkook disagrees with.

"I won't *hc*. I will h-have all the fun.*hc* So m-much fun, and w-who knows I might a-as *hc* well be-come a slut."

And that's it.

"Park Jimin! Stop! Shut up!" Jungkook tightens his grips. So tight that he can imagine leaving red stains on Jimin's milky skin.

"*hc* Why should I?"

Jungkook doesn't wait for Jimin to utter another sentence, not even a word. He crashes his lips onto Jimin's. Kissing the smaller who is now pounding on his chest, hard. His hands on Jimin's shoulder moves up passing Jimin's nape. He's holding and locking Jimin's jaw with both of his hands. He then immediately parts Jimin's lips and moves his tongue in Jimin's hot cavern, provocatively. Sucking Jimin's tongue, harshly as if he's making Jimin take those words back.

Jimin still tries to push Jungkook away, but he is not close to being able to fight against his 17 year old bulky friend. He then pinches Jungkook's ear, but it's a wrong decision because that makes Jungkook grab both of his hands and pins them above his head, against the wall. Kissing Jimin hard, Jungkook is high on his anger. He keeps on sucking Jimin's lips here and there in his intense pace, dominantly and posessively as if he wants Jimin to remember his touch only. He won't admit it though.

Jungkook is down from his high when he can feel something salty. Jimin's tears. He breaks from the kiss and pulls back to see Jimin's rosy lips and cheeks. Panting hard, Jimin's tears keep on falling non-stop.

"Are you *hc* g-gonna tell me to s-stop crying l-like *hc* a k-kid?"

"No. Keep crying." Jungkook stares at Jimin intensely. He hates when his best friend cries, but he's used to it. They've been best friends forever, so it's normal for them both to cry in front of each other. Sometimes all they need is just to sit there without saying anything while one another cries his heart out. "Come sit." Jungkook then pulls Jimin's arm and leads him to the couch placed in front of his bed.

Silence takes over the room with two best friends sitting beside each other. One is crying. Another one is sitting patiently, listening to the sobbing. Jungkook puts his arm around Jimin's shoulder and pats him gently.

Platonic act.

Jimin can't think of anything to say. He knows he doesn't need to. He wishes Jungkook would cuddle and comfort him, but again who is he to wish that. They better not cross the line. At some point, he always wishes things are better between them as in them become a thing rather than friends with benefits.

Wanting to be comforted and touched, Jimin can't ask for cuddles, but he has all the right to be touched. He then gets up and straddles over Jungkook whose eyes grow bigger but immediately caress Jimin's thighs.

They don't even remember since when it's more comfortable to make up with pleasure and sex rather words and heart to heart conversations. They have become more comfortable this way. Starting with kisses here and there, and by here and there it means all over each other's body. Ending with Jungkook thrusting into Jimin harshly as if he wants to punish Jimin for saying those mean things. It works the same way for Jimin who bounces his hips as hard as he can to release his anger on Jungkook when Jungkook moves him to the top.

They both reach their high and collapse into the bed. Maybe it's all they want, each other's touch. Would they admit that? No. This thing is a secret from their group of friends, and it might as well be a secret to themselves too on how much they crave for each other's touch.

"How long is the program?" Jungkook asks, panting and staring up on the ceiling.

"4 years, hopefully."

Jungkook gulps. Four years without Jimin. Without his best friend. "Will you come back during the break?"

"Of course, I can't live that long being far away from home. Will you ever visit me there in the US?"

"I don't know. What if I'm tempted and end up deciding not to come back to work at all?" Jungkook reasons out.

Jimin chuckles. He knows how focused his best friend is. Actually He understands everything. He totally got Jungkook's decision, but he was just mad. Thinking of the long time away from home without his best friend, he feels tears reaching his eyes again. "I'm going to take a shower and sleep." Jimin gets up to get his clothes.

"Sleep here. The combination for the guest room is the same. Your birthday." Jungkook says after he gets up to sit and watch a dressed up Jimin walking away.

"Good night Jungkook."

"Good night."

And the night ends just like that. Jimin punches in the code and enters the guest room. They don't do after care, cuddles or warm bath after sex. It's the deal they made. They won't cross the line.

But think about it again, aren't they already too far from that line?

Nothing is in line. Not ever since the first time they decide to sleep with their own best friends.

----------------------------------------------------------
End of Chapter

A/N: BTS won AMAs today. My heartue.

Anyways, how did you guys find this story?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

31.5K 934 17
a boy who has a little and caregiver relationship with his uncle. in which lucerys velaryon regresses around his uncle who doesn't abandon him in the...
70K 585 100
Some new jikook stories, I have read so far and found it so much interesting. Would like to recommend jikook armies♡ Appreciate the owner of book's...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
105K 6.6K 24
Churn. My stomach churned whenever I saw his eyes glancing towards me. My stomach churned whenever he talked to me. My stomach churned whenever he ca...