Demon's Secret Wife (COMPLETE...

By Yours_Nidhi

The Nayak Brothers - Book 2 Omkar Nayak, 32 years old cold blooded, ruthless businessman was single, sexy yet... More

Introduction
Prologue Teaser - It's not O.K with O.K!!!
#OMukta for you ❤️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note - Not an update - This book is awesome ❤️
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Prologue Teaser - Beware!!! I'm fire 🔥 Little Kitten!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Next Daily - Prologue Teaser - A.B.D🔥 Does 'NOT' loose lil Dove!!!🕊️
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 45 - Republished
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 17

27.6K 1.6K 304
By Yours_Nidhi

MUKTA

I was shocked!!!
I turned around seeing his hard expressions shooting me in the eye and I looked at him asking...
'Whattttt???' and he took a step closer to me and said...

'Seems like you LOVED the company of your new BUDDIES!!!' he said spitting fire...

What is his problem???
I don't even know them well. They were just trying to do small talks with me...and here he is asking me if I am missing their company???
What does that even mean!!!

I huffed and folded my hands against my chest asking...
'Mr Omkar Nayak!!! I was just talking to them because they were Prarthana's friends and were casually asking me about my career!!! And like any other person in this wedding I was just trying to converse!!!'

While he took another step closer to me and bent closer to my face and asked...
'Really??? In the crowd of 1800 people you only found these two idiots to 'casually' discuss your career aspirations is it??? What are they some career counsellors???' he asked raising an eyebrow and now I was really getting angry...

'What are you trying to imply over here now Omkar??? Can't I talk to these guys ..they were sweet to m'

'Theyyyyyy... Are my employees Mukta!!! Just my employees...it is not cool for you to discuss your so called job aspirations with them!!!' and I was pissed now...

I took a step closer and asked...
'Why so???'

While he took one long step almost closing the gap between us and bent to my face while his hot breath fanned against my face!!!

My breath hitched for a brief interval and I stopped exhaling!!!
I swallowed a lump that was stuck in my throat while he looked deep into my eyes and said...

'I don't like when people try to eye on what's mine!!!'.

At that 'mine' I had goosebumps erupt all over my body. My lips parted and my eyes faulted towards the green grass on the ground while he cleared his throat adding..

'Ahhhemmm my guest!!! You...are my guest and my responsibility as well Mukta and I cannot risk you around these folks... although I know them for years...I still don't know them so personally that I let you be with them' he said and suddenly it pissed me off...

'And who do you think you are to let me be with people!!! I am not a kid Omkar!!! Just because I stay in your house I don't become your responsibility. And hunnn... whatever job you announced to Sameer and Karthik...you didn't even ask me once before telling them I'm joining there...who do you think you are??? You cannot rule over me Mr. Omkar Nayak!!! And if you think just because I'm staying here at your place you can treat me the way you like .. talk to me the way you like...I'm sorry... that's not how it works with me...Mukta Joshi is all about self respect and I would never let that go away for anything!!! I am not taking up the job you announced I would be working for!!! Get it???' saying I was about to leave while I suddenly felt a strong pull on my wrist. In one go I was been pulled into a hard chest!!!

My heart was in my mouth as my bosoms were pressed hard against his beastly chest and I came in contact with his brownish black eyes which were a shade darker now. His pupils were dilated and I felt my heart thundering in my chest.

'No one disobeys me and leaves me just like that baby girl!!!' he says as his eyes linger around my eyes and my lips and I forget to breathe this very minute.

'You are working with me!!! In my organization!!!' he says in a challenging tone as I'm still shivering as I feel the heat of his body against mine...

'And what if I deny???' I try asking in a challenging tone too... however which sounds pretty meek to me...why am I so nervous!!! His proximity affects me so badly!!!

'You cannot do that! I am sure you would want me to attend your childhood friend Rithu's wedding back in Phulvaspura...after all the village and the Sarpanch wants to see us at that wedding!!!' he announces leaving me shocked

'Rithu is getting married??? And Phulvaspura??? Who... invited you...you...you are lying...' I say while he smirks and shows me a phone call that he received from Rithu's mother Anandi aunty who was the only person who stood by me and my family during my Baba's death. They even helped me in doing his last rites. And above all that cruel Sarpanch and his wicked brother are still trying their evil ways to get that house easily before the court proceedings.

I couldn't let that happen!!!

I looked at Omkar and asked...
'What do you want?' and he smiled saying...'Good girl!!! I don't like when people give me attitude!!! For now...just join in my organization at the post of a Green Manager and help me enhance my organization's enviromental zone!!!' he said and I was still looking into his eyes angrily...

He calmed down and said...
'Look...it's simple...you want a job...I have a position in my company open!!! I pay well !!! You need money!!! Above all I don't want you to look for jobs in random organisations here!!! People know you here as my friend...most of big shots have attended this wedding and now know you as my.....my friend. So I don't want you to work in any rival company where they think they can easily manipulate you and via you... manipulate me!!! I don't know if you have noticed but gossip columns have already begun their jobs!!! Here!!!' he said and showed me an article on the net which practically popped out my eyes...

It read...
'South Business Tycoon O.K's new arm candy???'

And I was shocked!!!

'This... this'...I tried to speak up but he tried to calm me down...
'Relax!!! My men will handle this...but all I'm trying to say you is...I don't want people to misuse you... and Mukta your talent will be respected in my organization. This was a long planned project which would now be realised as you join us ..it would benefit us making our organization climb up the charts too as we are also trying to expand our business in different domains!!!' he said and it finally made sense.

Although I was convinced by his offer my self respect or call it my ego was too high to say him a yes right away!!!
'I need some time to think!!!' I said and he smirked taking a step closer to me as again his hot breath hit my face...

'Sure baby girl!!! You have exactly 37 hours to think over it. Because after that I hope to see you in my office day after tomorrow sharp 9 am. And mind you...' he bent closer to my face and his breath hit my lips now making my core shiver ...
'I don't like 'My' folks march in late!!!' he said still eyeing my lips leaving a teasing smile while my heart skipped a beat.

Post that I saw him entertaining guests while I sat around a corner watching Sanskriti and Shivansh change into a gown and a three piece suite and walk up the dias doing a ballroom dance. While Pattu and Rudra cheered for them. Omkar applauded for them however his eyes time and again were on me.

Karthik and Sameer stood in another enjoying the performance while Karthik kept looking at me and Sameer passed a smile or two but neither of them came back to talk to me.

Post ballroom dancing by the newly weds all broke loose and there was a DJ who played non stop hindi and what Pattu told me was Mangalorean local language Tulu songs to which everyone began dancing but the fun part was when there were some men who walked in with some traditional drums and some men painted as tigers walked in. Pattu told those drums were called 'Thase' and that it was their proud local dance form which is usually performed during Mangalore Dasara and called 'Vaga Vesu' in konkani and 'Pili Nalike' in Tulu. Both which meant tiger dance.

And I saw these young boys and men dancing to the music. But then next minute I see Rudra Dada joining them and Pattu was cheering for them. Sameer and Karthik joined them too and Pattu was hooting for them too. I also kept clapping and cheering them but suddenly my eyes fell on Shivansh who kept screaming and cheering louder than usual and Rudra Dada joined him while I saw Pattu as well jumping here in excitement and then I see Omkar who had stepped on the stage.

His eyes were shooting angrily towards me and then he asked the drummers to go louder. He unbuttoned his sherwani and stood there just in his jeans and his black vest!!! His green veins popping out and I heard a loud scream of young girls probably who were Prarthana's cousin's who were otherwise preying Omkar throughout the function like he's some sort of hanging meat outside a meat shop were now going gaga over his shirtless form!!!

What is it??? Haven't they ever seen a man shirtless is it??? Sick!!! And then I see him smile. Like seriously??? He smiled???

What the???
Ohhh!!! So he liked the attention by these dumb college girls!!! Wooooooooow!!!
Can I strangle him???

Like some sort of appreciation poured upon him he even unveiled his pony tail leaving his hair open...

His beard complimenting him to add on and his hair left open... his muscular beastly body and the way he moved like an alpha male suddenly made me breathless...

He owned the stage like a real tiger and that's when for the first time I noticed his right arm!!!

It had another tattoo which made me curious!!! I walked a bit on the other side trying to see it clearly and that's when I noticed it was a tiger!!!

He kept moving like one and suddenly his eyes fell on mine!!!
My breath stuck in my throat while he smirked and continued dancing this time looking into my eyes. And somehow I couldn't face his piercing gaze on me. I was hiding behind Pattu.

This man was enough to make me weak in my knees!!!
He was fierce!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.5K 38
BOOK 1 of LOVE SERIES. UNATTAINABLE LOVE Passionate affairs of love always unfold into tragic tales Aditya Rajvash the business tycoon! Iski nazar k...
53.9K 3.5K 50
This is the story of 4 brothers who are everything to each other, but what happens when their life takes certain turns and which leads them to differ...
1.4M 61.8K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
1.6M 89.6K 56
The Nayak Brothers - Book 1 This is a story of two individuals who are tied into a knot by destiny. Story is situated in Mangalore, Karnataka. Prarth...