๐Œ๐˜ ๐„๐— ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๏ฟฝ...

By S1NN3RH4LL

ๅ…ƒใ‚ซใƒŽ; ๐ฒ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ! ๐ซ๐š๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก the story of ran haitani becoming truly o... More

# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“

# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’

1.5K 76 15
By S1NN3RH4LL

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟏𝟒 )
𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩

The bodies downstairs didn't get moved by an inch, they completely remained in place.  Ran took the liberty of removing the tape from her but immediately he brought her upstairs.

Ran left a trail of gruesomely bloody footsteps behind him as he walked around the house, The Woman he cradled within his arms didn't note to say anything about it. The quiet ran was way more shocking than the talkative dominant man, guess anyone would be like that if they just killed their brother.

Walking past his bed which was filled with new clothing laid out for them before he even thought about killing his own brother.

(Name) still cradled in her arm, blood-stained her outfit once more as the cloth changed colors. Ran made his way to the shared bathroom, the two baths displayed to them.

Ran went with the more obvious and easiest way for them to shower, the tube. It was irregular to the normal bathroom tubes more old fashion with a different faucet.

Walking over to the tube he kneeled down before placing her down on the cold marble tiles. She winced from the touch and flinched a bit.

Once he had dropped her off he stood up and went to turn the water on. The water came out in large doses and the pipe let out some steam was let out since the water was hot.

He threw some soap in the water which would make it bubbly for extra entertainment, even though they were adults and it felt childish.

Her eyes locked with him for a second then she averted her eyes due to the awkwardness and how his eyes stared at nothing but a dead look on his face.

A piece of clothing fell to the ground as Ran's chest was revealed, the famous tattoo on his body showing as he began to take off his pants.

Unzipping his fly down he took off the jeans and exposed his boxers, simple black Calvin K shorts. Before he actually took off his boxers he stopped at the waistband of the shorts.

He looked back at the woman still on the ground with a dumbfounded look on her face, " You know, you should really start stripping it's not as fun if one person is doing it."

The words were randomly spat at her as she chewed on her lip, she still hadn't trusted him but she'd rather not disobey him. This ran was particularly different from his old self; Yeah he killed two random people.  It'd be ' okay ' since they hadn't moaned anything to him.

But he killed his own brother, that's what truly made a difference between everything. She obeyed him as she began to strip her clothing.

Since she hadn't had much freedom of wearing undergarments she was already half-naked. Removing the dress she had been wearing.

Once she stripped the dress of her skin felt even colder, everything else in her body just felt numb. Ran's eyes locked onto her body as she was naked and the bath was full of bubbles and water.

The steam was visible as it rose from the bathtub, (name) first made her way into the bathtub as the hot water heated her skin up. Ran pulled his boxers down and then joined her in the bath.

Ran's skin was still covered in blood and it soaked into the water changing the shade of it. The white bubbles began to change into a pinkish shade.

They looked at each other with a cold glance, like it was the first time they'd seen each other naked. She grabbed the rag on the side of the tube and got the soap Ran had used to make the bubbles rise previously.

He grabbed his own rag and leaned closer to her when grabbing it. Their legs graced each other since the bathtub was only meant for one person.

" (Name), Come here.."

His voice was sluggish as he spoke and he looked down into the red water, The woman on the other side took her time coming closer to him since she was still and obviously afraid..

Although she couldn't see what he had done to his brother, listening to it visualized everything in her mind. Ran over him as he stabbed Rindou repeatedly with no remorse.

While she just laid on the floor doing nothing but helplessly listening to Rindou die.

When she got closer she hadn't anticipated on making any eye contact, If anything she'd rather be dead than even speak to him.

Ran lifted his head as his wet hair dripped onto his skin sticking to it, Using his right hand he lifted her face up forcefully making her look at him.

He stroked her face as she only turned her head, He didn't do anything since he knew the position she was in.  Who would wanna look at him.. he killed his own brother.

" Once We get done, we're going on a little trip.." He whispered into her ear as he dropped his hand from her face.

Using his now free hands he used the rag to attempt to sweep her off of her feet and began to clean her from half. Only believing she was capable of doing simple things.

He didn't want his toy to corrupt or break, she was fragile..

Once (name) had finished the uncomfortable and increasingly awkward bath she got out dripping wet and grabbed a towel to dry off. Ran's eyes watched her skimming her body as he didn't put any input on it only imagining the lewd thoughts.

She rushed out of the bathroom to put on the clothing laid on the bed, it was a simple dress that would expose her knees.

Putting it on in a hurry she sat on the bed and waited patiently for Ran to finish as she played with her fingers. Her eyes locked onto them as she plotted an escape in her mind.

Ran came out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist, his chest was exposed as the woman hadn't even bothered to bat an eye.

Her eyes stayed watching her hands as her mind filled with devious ideas to kill him. Poison.. burn him.. circumcise him.. all the millions of techniques she could have used yet she wasn't capable of doing it.. at least not now.

Ran began putting his clothing on as it was less revealing and plain, he put on shoes and hadn't given her any shoes.

Reaching around the room he grabbed some rope, it was long and very thick. Walking back over to the woman who sat on the edge of the bed he commanded her to put her wrist together and put her hands out.

With hesitated movements, she slowly did as he said but he took control and grabbed onto her wrist and pulled it out more so he could wrap the rope around her wrist.

He tightly gripped the rope around her arms as the rope burned her skin getting a wince out of her.

Ran ignored her pleads as he began to tug the end of the rope and pull her from off of the bed. It rubbed against her skin with enough force to burn her causing rope burn.

It wasn't that painful but oh it did hurt, Ran walked intront of her and tugged her down the stairs, her bare feet walking against the blood wooden floor.

Walking down the stairs with limited freedom, he unlocked the door. Once he used one hand to tightly keep her bond the sunset covered the wooden floors..

The sunset warmth had reached parts of her body as she had finally seen the light in at least a month.  Restricted from her freedom she was a little bit grateful that he had let her see the sun.

But her praising moment was cut short, he tugged on the rope pulling her forward as they walked down the steps, she was still barefoot when she stepped outside. The rocks were in between her feet as she kept walking.

His car was in the driveway as he walked her to the passengers' side and opened the door. She sat down in the seat as he began wrapping the rope around her neck and the head of the chair.

If she tried moving forward she'd be strangled technically committing suicide. Ran closed the door as he went back inside to grab something.

More like ' Someone..'

When the woman sat in the chair ran had been still inside of the house for 30 minutes, but he came outside with a huge black trash bag.

He dragged it onto the cemented ground as it was slowing him down a bit, but he pulled through as he used the key to open the trunk.

Ran threw the huge bag into the trunk as the weight of the car began to sink.

Closing the trunk with a loud slam he went to the driver's side and opened the door appearing right before her eyes.

He hadn't said a word as he strapped himself in and closed the door before evidently starting the car engine.

" You'll never forget this trip..."

She turned to him as he put a smile on his face for her.

... what..

─ ( 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 )
𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 sinnerhall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 12.6K 51
[COMPLETE โœ…] ๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝก A strange encounter with a bizarre creature occured to a certain Yakuza one day. Rindou Ha...
11K 437 30
โ€ขTokyo Revengers Fan Fiction ;;;; "Dad can Miss (mispronounced name) be mah momma?" "Of course, anything for you, sweetheart." His smile, it was suc...
44.8K 2.4K 20
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "๐—œ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜...
424K 15.9K 27
Ran Haitani is in love with you, but after the results of Toman and Tenjiku, he suddenly got distant and never responded to your letters and refused...