The popular girl is my lover...

By Katsuyosei

Tzuyu and Sana's secret love at school. More

Chapter one: I like me better
Chapter Two: When we are jealous
Chapter three: When we aren't at school
Chapter four: Don't get caught (fail)
BONUS CHAPTER #1: Video
Chapter five: Myoui Mina
BONUS CHAPTER #2: Messy room
Chapter six: How dare you
Chapter seven: Possessive
BONUS CHAPTER #3: Weird but it's okay
Chapter eight: Bestie bitches
Chapter eight part-2: Besties bitches
chapter nine: plan for summer break
Chapter ten: Trip with the Minatozaki
chapter eleven: Tzuyu and the Minatozakis (part-1)
chapter twelve: Tzuyu and the Minatozakis part-2
Chapter thirteen : the date
chapter fourteen: Chou Tzuyu
Chapter fifteen: Tzuyu just needs love
chapter sixteen: Sana is a great girlfriend
BONUS CHAPTER #4: How Tzuyu spent her very sad 15th birthday
Chapter seventeen: If trouble was a person
Chapter eighteen: Encounter
BONUS CHAPTER #5: Benefits of having Minatozaki Sana as a girlfriend by Tzuyu
Chapter Twenty: Team Satzu And The President Mina.
Chapter Twenty One: Quality Time
Chapter 22: What Would Happen If You Gather A Bunch Of Idiots Together?
Chapter 23: When It Comes To You I Can Go Crazy
Chapter 24: To The One Who Loves Too Much
Chapter 25: Tzuyu's Own Little World
BONUS CHAPTER #6: Michaeng's Love Story
Chapter 26: Before The Trip
Résumé
Chapter 27: Champ Libre
Chapter 28: Parasite
Chapter 29: This Isn't That Much Of A Sweet Story
Chapter 30: Slowly [M]

Chapter nineteen: Love can get crazy

2.8K 122 188
By Katsuyosei

Tzuyu's POV

Look

I wasn't really for the idea of this whole meeting up with my old friend and face my nightmare and all but now this is kinda interesting, maybe a bit stressful since I have to restrain them from killing someone but interesting.

And then again.... I don't want my girlfriend and best friend to go to jail.

-"WOOHOOOOOOO!!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!" -Jeongyeon slammed the table with her hands as she was smiling widely. I have the vivid impression that she knew this would happen and that's why she proposed for us to meet.

-"Will you please help me hold them back?" -I asked her but she just ignored me and instead she even stood up and raised her hands in the air to cheer for Chaeyoung and Sana.

And talking about them... //sigh//

-"TZUTZU??????? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING TZUTZU????? FUCK YOU!!! YOU DON'T GET TO CALL HER THAT!!!!! SHE IS MYYY BABY!!!" -Sana was over the table, reaching a hand ready to pull some hairs but I was holding her back by pulling her by her clothes. Same goes with Chaeyoung...

-"DAMN RIGHT!! SANA FOR THE WIN, SHE IS BEST GIRL WHILE YOU ARE NOTHING!!!! YOU HAVE SOME FUCKING AUDACY CALLING TZUYU LIKE THAT INFRONT OF US AFTER ALL YOU'VE DONE!!!" -Chaeyoung yelled as she was also on the table very near Audrey who was standing up on her chair to not get caught by the two angry beast that literally threw themselves at her the moment she uttered the word 'Tzutzu'.

And I was just watching the shit go down greatly.

-"Guys please. I thought we are here to talk" -I said half-heartedly and I got a bit startled when Chaeyoung pulled Sana back with her to sit as she brought out sunglasses, out of nowhere and wore it.

-"YEAH DAMN RIGHT!!!! WE ARE HERE TO TALK!!! TALK ABOUT HOW TZUYU IS SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT YOU AND YOUR TOXICITY!! AND NOW THAT SHE MOVED ON FROM YOU!!!! SHE GOT A WONDERFUL AND PRECIOUS GIRLFRIEND THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE ASSHOLE!!" -Chaeyoung said while crossing her arms and Both Sana and Jeongyeon clapped their hands at Chaeyoung before Jeongyeon moved next to Sana and brought out a megaphone???? Where did she get that???

-"Audrey!!" -Jeongyeon pointed at Audrey who looked at them, very shocked about the sudden change of situation. -"I present to you Minatozaki Sana, she is great, she is nice, She is smart, she is kind, she is beautiful and she is the daughter of the richest man of this fucking country!! She is everything that you aren't!!"

I looked at them as Chaeyoung pulled out some bills from her jackets and threw them on Sana who crossed her arms while smiling smugly at Audrey. I can't believe I know these person... And I am dating one of them... wow.

-"TRY TO BEAT THAT LOOOOOOOSSSSSERRRRRRR!!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOO" -Chaeyoung moved infront of Audrey and waved her hand infront of her face like JOHN CENA!!! Jeongyeon joined Chaeyoung and stuck her tongue out at Audrey who didn't even know what to say anymore.

-"Minatozaki is the perfect girl and you are just a backstabbing bitch!!!" -Jeongyeon said with a big smile tho it wasn't really the time for her to smile since it looked very creepy at the moment.

-"I am very surprised we didn't get kicked out yet..." -I said in disblied and Jeongyeon quickly went beside me.

-"I know the owner so it's alright!" -She winked and I sighed. Of course she planned all of this...

And I still watched as my girlfriend stood on the table and pointed at Audrey with a very proud smile on her face.

-"And guess what Audrey?" -Sana asked with a smirk and Audrey just blinked at her. -"I look better in dark hair than you do"

-"POPOPOPOPOPOPOPO!!!!" -Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung both went wild with that sentences while I was trying to not laugh on my seat. Lol.... talking about roasting someone, that was funny but cute... and my two idiots of bestfriend are making it way funnier because of their reaction.

At first I was afraid of this confrontation but these idiots are making it way easier for me to feel... great. I slightly laughed and looked at Sana who was still standing on the table, head-up with that smug look on her face as if she just said the greatest puns of all time.

She is cute, My girlfriend.

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were now breathing heavily as they were down the table but beside Sana also crossing their arms.

-"Are you three done now?" -I asked and they nodded before taking back their place but they still looked at Audrey very smugly while the latter took back her seat and sighed.

Sana came back next to me and literally glued herself to me as she glared at Audrey who looked at us with a frown but she decided to not make a comment about it. Wise decision because it would have brought us to another veryyyyy long argument and Jeongyeon being a clown.

She cleared her troath before bowing to me.

-"It's been so long Tzu---Tzuyu! How have you been?" -She asked with that smile that used to make my heart throb. Take note 'Used to', I don't like her anymore and never ever I would trust her ever again.

To me she was the worst of all and what she did to me left a lot of damage behind that I wasn't able to heal completely... And it's been 3 years but I am still so scared of people's look on me, it's feel like the whole world was watching me and waiting for me to fall. And just right now, that's how I feel, just by looking at her, I can hear their laugh and their mocking face howering around me.

The girl I used to have a crush on was now my worst nightmare.

-"Tzuyu calm down" -Sana slightly whispered beside me and I didn't even notice I was gripping her hand hard and I was sweating. This is not good. I hate to face my past story, but sooner or later I'll have to anyways.

-"I've been doing great. Getting away from Taiwan was the best decision I ever took in my life" -I answered and I didn't even notice I was holding in my breath until I spoke. It's crazy how much I am scared right now...

-"About that, I wanted to apologize to you" -She began and I swear I heard Sana growl like some sort of beast next to me. Is this my girlfriend???

-"When I left Taiwan, it was to start a new life because I needed to. I reflected on my old behavior and came to a conclusion that all my act were just awful and I've hurted people, I've hurted you and I felt so bad about it. The reason I cam here in korea is to have a new start and maybe earn forgiveness from those I've hurted in the past and I guess luck is on my side since I happened to be at the same school as you three, well Jeongyeon is our P.E teacher for some reason but... still the same school"

-"How unlucky we are" -Chaeyoung commented but Audrey did let that affect her. She first looked at Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung.

-"I know you two hate me---"

-"very much" -Jeongyeon smiled.

-"okay, hate me very much but I want you guys to know that I've changed and I want to redeem myself so this is a start for me, I want to make it up to you and I'll try my best for that" -She said to the two then she looked at me and Sana. Oh, there it is that growl again... 

-"And Tzuyu, I am so sorry I rejected you back then but I was a stupid kid and didn't realize that... I've loved you the same but I was late to realize it"

Wow! Okay... what?? Now that shocked me, what????? She loved me too??? Then why??? Okay I don't care anymore about that, I have a girlfriend.... and talking about her...  I shifted my gaze toward Sana who had dropped her warry look toward Audrey and now it was just full coldness in her eyes.

Yeah.... rest in peace my old friend.

-"But that was in the past... I missed my chance and you've moved on and that's alright. Now we are on the same page"

-"the fucking nerve of this bitch" -I heard both Chaeyoung and Sana whisper beside me.

You know the more I listen to her, the more her words doesn't make any sense to me. She wants to apologize alright but why is she telling me that she loved me too back then? What's the fucking point anymore? All she is doing right now is triggering Sana's possessive side and that's never a good thing.

Audrey now only looked at Sana and the mood immediatly switched. It became strangely heavy and suffocating or is it just me??

-"Minatozaki Sana, you are a wonderful girl and I am glad Tzuyu found someone like you so please give me a chance to make things right with Tzuyu. All I truly want is for us to be friends again like old times, you don't have to worry about anything at all" -She said and Sana looked at her up and down.

-"why don't you go fuck yourself?"

That's my girlfriend y'all.

-"and I should be the one you ask permission to" -I added because that's right. Why would she asks other people to let her talk to me when I don't even want to??? -"The nerve you get to just come back, ask for forgiveness as if nothing happened before. It's easy for you to apologize because you didn't feel what I felt during that day"

-"YES TZUYU! SPEAK YOUR HEART OUT!!! DO IT!!" -here goes Jeongyeon the clown again but I know she is encouraging me so that made me smile a bit. Gosh...

-"Yeah go tell her baby!" -Sana encouraged me too while Chaeyoung applauded and I held in a breath as I spoke out my mind once and for all.

-"That day I confessed to you was the worst decision I've ever made! Do you know how I felt that day? I got rejected by the person I loved but I accepted it because I respected you!!! But then you came with your damn boyfriend and a bunch of minions with you to bully me on the day of my birthday after YOU told me, you would be my number one supporter" -I clenched my fist as my fear turned into anger as I remembered all those painful feelings. -"you betrayed me when I trusted you the most and that's not something easy to forgive!"

I stood up as Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Sana followed me. I looked at Audrey one last time before looking away with tears on the corner of my eyes. Damn it... it still hurt,why does it still hurts so bad?

-"We spent good times together in the past but that's in the past. I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore Audrey...just get lost" -I said before leaving the table and pulling Sana with me as my friends followed us while Chaeyoung stuck her tongue out of her mouth.

I heaved a deep sigh as I felt Sana squeeze my hand and just as we were about to leave the cafe. Audrey stood up and shouted...

-"I still won't give up Tzuyu!! I'll make it up to you I promise!"

That's the last thing I heard before I left the cafe, not even bothering to look back at her. I can't believe her, how dare she show up just like that in my now peaceful life and bring back all those memories that I just wanted to bury in my head...

How did I love someone like her? Was it because of her caring for me? Was it because she looked beautiful? Was it because she was just great to hand out with back then? I don't know but I was really stupid back then... 15 years old me was stupid.

We walked in silence in the street as I still held Sanans hand and I could feel their eyes on me so I stopped and looked at them. There was worry in their eyes but also curiosity...

-"I just wanted to say... that felt good to let out!" -I said with a smile and they all smiled widely before Jeongyeon jumped up and down and threw herself at me.

-"YES DAMN OF COURSE!! YOU ABSOLUTELY NEEDED THAT OUT BUDDY!!! MAMA JEONG IS PROUD!!!" -Jeongyzon yelled in my ears as she shed tears in the corner of her eyes. This crackhead wtf???

-"awwww finally it was a good idea! Did you see her face when you told her to get lost? Hahahaha... man should've taken a picture!!" -Chaeyoung laughed mockingly while Sana pouted.

-"I still would have liked if I pulled some of her hair" -She said and I bursted out laughing as I approached her (while Jeongyeon was clinging on my back like a koala) and kissed her cheek.

-"Thank you for supporting me there!" -I ruffled her hair and she held my hand with that happy lil smile on her face that made her just look so cute.

-"now that Hoedrey is out of the way, not completely but still, how do you feel Tzuyu?" -Jeongyeon asked me like a reporter, still on my back.

-"oh nice nickname. I am taking notes of that!" -Chaeyoung said and I giggled.

-"I feel great but there's still that fear inside my chest!"

-"and that's absolutely alright!" -Sana rubbed my shoulder and pecked my lios.

-"just know we are all here for you! And me, I will always be there for you no matter what. And I am kinda thankful hoedrey is actually a bitch or else I wouldn't have met you!" -she wrapped her arms around my neck and I shook my head.

-"Actually, I do believe in destiny so even if she wasn't a bitch, I think I'd still find my way back to you" -I said sweetly and Sana blushed slightly before leaning in to take my lips into a soft kiss. God, I love this girl.

-"woohoo~~~ " -Jeongyeon threw petals at us while Chaeyoung was clapping her hands with tears in her eyes and wipped them a little too dramatic and she had a basket also full of petals in it that she handed to Jeongyeon. I really need to discover where they get all those stuffs out of nowhere.

We broke the kiss and Sana looked at me with that look of pure in her eyes.

-"I won't let hoedrey reach you, I promise!"

-"sure, my wonderful girlfriend!" -I gave her a esquimi kiss then we withdrew from each other as Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were hugging each other while looking at us like proud parents. But then Jeongyeon suddenly stopped smiling and looked at the sky.

-"now guys as the new P.E teacher, I advise you to take time to breath and get ready!" -She said with a huge grin and I raised my eyebrown at her.

-"what are you planning to do again??" -I asked and she shrugged before pointing at my watch, we all got confused and looked at the hour on my wirst watch and I swear all of us got pale, especially Sana.

-"WE ARE FUCKING LATE YOU ASSHOLE!!!" -I yelled as I took Sana's hand and began to run with Chaeyoung tailing behind and Jeongyeon just running casually like nothing matter.

-"hey, it's not me who got the urge to kiss!!" -She said and I glared at her while she raised her hand in the air and without looking at where she was going so she ended up running into a post.

-"OUCH!" -Sana winced but we kept on running.

-"HEY TZUYU!! JUST DON'T LEAVE ME HERE TRAITOR!!" -Jeongyeon yelled as I rolled my eyes.

-"YOU ARE A FUCKING TEACHER NOW! FUCK YOU, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!!!"

-"OW I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! CHOU TZUYU, I RAISED YOU, YOU ASSHOLE!! THAT'S HOW YOU THANK ME???"

-"just get up and let's go, you dramatic bitch" -I saw Chaeyoung picking her up as they ran after us. I got surprised when I suddenly heard Sana laugh beside me.

-"why are you laughing??"

-"I don't know but I just feel so alive right now!!!" -She said with a hug smile and I can't help but to smile to. If she is happy, I am happy. That's just how it is.

..................................

Audrey was still left alone in that cafe as she didn't even care if she wzs late or not. All she was doing right now was staring at the keychain with thoughtful eyes.

Flashback

Audrey watched as Tzuyu left after confessing her feeling since it was time for them to go to their class to attend first period. And Audrey gave a little wave toward Tzuyu as the latter finally left her sight, she dropped her hand and sighed.

She didn't except that confession at all, it was surprising for her but what surprised her more is that she felt butterflies inside her tummy when Tzuyu just straight up told her that she was inlove with her. She didn't know how to react and it was not like she liked Tzuyu too right? She only saw her as a friend, yep... a friend. Even thought her father told her to get close to Chou Tzuyu in order to help their future business, Audrey got a liking to the mysterious and distant only daughter of the Chou family.

She rubbed her face with her hand and turned to walk away but her heart stopped from beating for a second when she saw Xian zi, her long time crush, just standing there infront of her with wide eyes. She panicked and didn't know what to do at all so she just stood there like an idiot infront of her crush.

You may wonder why she liked that boy, well he was the captain of the soccer team of the school and everyon loved him since he was popular and every girl found him hot so of course Audrey got a crush on him too but to be very honest with herself... it felt like she liked his fame more than him. Who doesn't in this school anyways? Everyone do what it takes to get popular and have lots of followers behind them... She was one of these people too.

Fame was something important when you are from high society because business required you to have influence on other people. But in this life, there were people who didn't even need to do anything to get their name known almost everywhere... people like Tzuyu who got the name of the Chou on her back. In Taiwan, you just have to say you are related to the Chou family and people would treat you like royality. That's how powerful Chou Yi-Cheng is. (Tzuyu's father).

That's why getting close to one of his children was just already a step to fame.

-"Hey Audrey..." -He waved and blushed which caught Audrey out of guard. -"sorry I just happened to pass by and I... sort of... heard your conversation with Chou"

-"Oh..." -was all Audrey could say as she awkwardly rubbed her arm. -"You heard everything?"

Xian zi nodded carefully as he looked at her with narrow eyes then she glupped before awkwardly giggling and was about to speak but Xian zi beat her to it.

-"are you one of them?"

-"what?" -She asked confused because she didn't quite know what he meant by 'one of them'

-"Are you one of these... homosexuals?"

Audrey's eyes widened as she blushed madly and looked away. She can't let her crush thinks that she was into girls!!

-"what? No!! I... hum... I rejected Tzuyu! I don't love her at all" -She waved her hand and could see that Xian zi relaxed at her words as he smiled shyly and nodded.

-"I am glad you aren't... because it might have broken my heart because... okay here goes nothing... The thing is that, today I've also had my plans in confessing but I guess Chou beat me to it. Still here I am, I like you Audrey, please go out with me"

Audrey's breath caught in her throath, she couldn't believe it, her long time crush liked her too? How? As much as Audrey is concerned, they never spoke before, they aren't even in the same class so how?

-"I... Yes, of course!!! I like you too Xian zi. Oh my god... I can't believe it!!" -She covered her mouth as she just felt overly happy. Xian did too as he run up to her and hugged her. -"Oh my god... if I didn't just rejected Tzuyu, I would definitively tell her!"

Xian zi withdrew from the hug at that as he rose a brown at Audrey who looked at him confused since he abruptly ended the hug.

-"why would you do that?" -He asked and Audrey got more confused.

-"because she is my best friend??" -Audrey said matter of factely and Xian zi chuckled.

-"what? Really? After that weirdo confessed to you?" -He said mockingly and Audrey frowned.

-"Even if she confessed, I rejected her and she respected that. I don't see why I can't still be friend with her!" -She looked at him with furrowed brown and Xian zi clicked his tongue before wrapping his arms around his now 'girlfriend'.

-"My lady! You don't have to be friend with her anymore. You've got me, I heard your family industry got some problems, I can help you with that. Dad got lots of connections!" -He said while shrugging. -"Isn't that why you are friend with Chou?"

-"How did you---"

-"Believe me that's what I would've done too but haven't you heard??" -He asked with a smirk.

-"Heard of what??" -Audrey asked with a frown as Xian zi walked around her.

-"Chou Tzuyu isn't what we think her to be. She is all mighty and great since every teacher got an eye on her but in reality, she is just a unwanted daughter. I heard they don't have a great relation and that her father despite her so even if you get close to her, you'll never reach the Chou" -He said and Audrey's frown grew deeper.
-"no, what are you talking about, that's not true..."

-"Have you ever seen her father? Have you seen them interact??" -He asked and Audrey stopped for a minute to think about it and indeed... whenever she came to the mansion of the Chou. It was always empty with no one but the maids and Tzuyu inside.

-"Poor Tzuyu she must have been so lonely..." -Audrey muttered lowly so Xian zi didn't hear her.

-"so... even if you stay friend with her, nothing will happen because she is powerless. Her father doesn't even want her" -He said with a smirk then looked at Audrey who was thinking deeply about the situation. -"and plus, now that I've heard about it all... I am gonna tell my team, they will be so happy for us two and that you rejected Chou for me!"

-"no wait... why would you mention that?"

-"why not? They are my team, they got to hear everything too!! Don't tell me you pity Chou Tzuyu? Wasn't your friendship just fake?? Don't worry lady, you've got me. I promise I'll take care of you!" -He winked and Audrey smiled as she found him handsome at the moment. -"But now that the whole school will know... students will be against her and she won't be all so mighty anymore! Thankfully you aren't like her at all, those waste of society tch.... I hate them the most!!"

He scoffed before looking at Audrey and landed a kiss on her forehead before pulling her in for a hug.

-"Now it's alright my lady, no need to fake things with that faggot anymore. Because if you do, you'll have the whole school against you and I don't want them to hurt you, I won't be able to protect you" -He said and Audrey hugged him back but her mind was somewhere else... She thought about Tzuyu.

She clenched her fist hard and looked at the boy she liked before smiling.

-"You are right. I love you Xian zi"

End of flashback

How stupid was she back then. She was only a middle-schooler with troubled emotion and she made very bad decisions which brought her to this day. She really wished she could so back in time, slap some sense into her old self and take back Tzuyu with her because...

She lied earlier, she said she loved Tzuyu and moved on but that wasn't the case. Deep down, she still felt it. That attraction she felt toward Tzuyu, that feeling inside of her that gave her butterflies whenever she looked at the girl... just like how she saw her for the first time after those 3 years. Audrey still felt that feeling.

The feeling of love.

And she believed that if destiny still made them meet in this life then maybe it was a sign. Maybe she didn't lose all her chance yet.

She knows she made mistakes but she is now conscious about them and she wants to redeem herself. She wants to make it up to Tzuyu so things would go back to how they used to be...

When Tzuyu still had a crush on her.

And Audrey believed too that if Tzuyu loved her once then she could twice. Audrey just needed to push her luck, so now even if Tzuyu already got a girlfriend, Audrey was the first she loved and no matter who you are, never ever you would be able to forget your first love.

Audrey just have to make Tzuyu remember all the memories they had spent together back in Taiwan...

That would work.

.........................................................

Audrey is toxic and Sana is possessive af.... think of the possibility.

No one caught the spoil/message I put in my last note....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Secret By Twicywp

Fanfiction

25K 1K 14
When Korea's Superstar meets The future CEO, the secret relationship starts.
42.6K 968 33
It's a Tzuyu x male reader Just how you explain your life and all your experiences until you find your only one... Who you would never imagined that...
1.4M 35.8K 194
Fall in love with someone who doesn't make you think love is hard. April.08.2020 •FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU Highest Impressive Ranking #2 out of...
29K 961 31
the new teacher just joined in and at first glance you became heavily attracted to her, But after knowing the dark secret about your favourite teache...