Day after day | Jaeyong

By V4MPYUTA

After losing his parents in a plane crash, Taeyong is left to take care of his little brother all by himself... More

prolouge
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 1

123 7 1
By V4MPYUTA

"I'll be back for lunch, okay Sungchan? The little boy nods with a small pout and Taeyong ruffles his hair.

"You'll be okay, wake up Johnny if you need anything." He says with a giggle as he looks at the sleeping giant with Yizhou sleeping on top of him.

He waves to all the toddlers and walks out as Sungchan stares at the door.

'It's my first day and everyone's already staring at me.." Taeyong thinks to himself as he tries not to make eye contact with anyone. He sees Jaehyun and a small smile grows on his face as he walks up to the younger.

"Hey Jaehyun! Is there something wrong with me? Is my uniform okay?" Jaehyun looks him up and down trying hard not to think about how adorable the black haired male is.

"Yes, there is something wrong." Jaehyun says and Taeyong gives him a panicked look.

"Your hand." He says and Taeyong holds his hand up inspecting it. Jaehyun takes it in his and intertwines their fingers.

"It wasn't holding mine." Jaehyun says slyly making Taeyong blush furiously before pulling his hand back and smacking Jaehyun with it as the younger laughs.

"Besides that, why did you bring the kids here?" Taeyong turns around quickly to see the toddlers staring up at him.

"Kids! What are you doing here?!" Taeyong whisper shouts as he crouches down to talk to them.

"Sungchan wanted to go with you so we followed him!" Donghyuck shouts as Sungchan hugs Taeyong's waist making him sigh softly.

Come on Taeyong let's play!" Mark shouts.

"Shut up. You're making a scene." Jaehyun says to his younger brother who just huffs.

"Shut up stupid Jaehyun! I want to play with Taey-" Before he can finish his sentence Jaehyun smacks him in the back of the head making both him and Taeyong freeze.

"Jaehyun! You can't just hit him!" Taeyong says in a panic as Mark starts sobbing.

"Stupid big brother! I hate you! I hate y-" Mark sobs as he runs away, but not without crashing into someone.

"Who brought kids into our building?" The male says sternly as he glares down at all the kids.

'Scary.' They all think as they run to Taeyong for comfort.

"Taeyong save us from the scary man!" Yangyang sobs as he wraps his arm around Taeyong's legs, the others following after as he tries to calm them down.

"You shouldn't be so careless. Pay attention to what's going on around you. This is no place for play." He says scanning Taeyong and the rest of the kids who start shaking from fear.

"My mistake! Jaehyun help me round up all the kids." He says and Jaehyun nods as he starts to scoop the kids up and the two walk out of the building.

"Isn't that Kim Doyoung from class A?"

"Yeah, he's the top of our grade."

"Why does he have to be so cold and rude, doesn't he know what that kids been through?"

"What a prick."

Doyoung huffs as he walks away, acting like he doesn't care what they say.

As he walks down the hallway he bumps into a teacher carrying a stack of papers.

"Mrs. Jung?" He asks and she gives him a warm smile.

They were walking down the halls to her classroom, him carrying half the stack.

"I don't care what his background is, rules are rules and they are meant to be followed." He says and Mrs. Jung only chuckles softly with a nod.

"By the way, I wanted to ask you for a favor." She says making Doyoung turn to her.

"The scary man is back!" Aeri shouts and all the kids scream as they run behind Taeyong and Johnny who are sitting at the table making Doyoung scoul.

"What brings you here?" Taeyong asks with a smile.

"Mrs. Jung said that her son forgot his lunch so she asked me to bring it to him." He says and Jaehyun takes it with a small 'Thank you' as Johnny gets a text message.

"Agh! My stomach is killing me! Jaehyun take me to the nurse!" Johnny shouts as he grips his stomach and leans against Jaehyun for support.

"You, stay here and help take of the kids." Johnny says as he points at Doyoung.

"M-me?" He asks stunned and Johnny nods as he grips his stomach in agony.

"Yeah why don't I stay and he takes you to the nurse?" Jaehyun asked as he signals towards Doyoung.

"No time! Jaehyun I'm dying..."

"But-"

"Let's go!" Jaehyun sighs as he takes Johnny out of the room.

"Thank you again!" Johnny says one last time before they leave the room.

"Well, okay. You can go back to class if you want. I can take it from here." Taeyong says with a smile as he takes Yizhou out of her high chair.

"It's fine, I had nothing better to do anyway. I'm Kim Doyoung, from class A." He says.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Lee Taeyong from class C." He says and Doyoung looks at the baby in his arms.

"Hey... would you like me to hold the baby?" He asks, face flushing a little.

"Not that I want to hold her or anything! But I took up the task so I feel like I should help!" He shouts as his face starts to turn a deep shade of pink.

"Shh... Doyoung you're too loud you'll startle her." He says as Yizhou starts crying and he softly rocks her back and forth.

"Hey you villain! We'll take you down!" Mark shouts while pointing his sword at the male.

"Who are you calling a villain?!" Doyoung shouts as he glares at the kids who run away crying making him pout.

"Hey kid's, come here and apologize. That wasn't nice." Taeyong says and all the kids look at him with tear filled eyes.

"It's okay. I don't want them to apologize because they were forced too." He says.

"...I guess this is hard too. I commend you for taking care of them and still being able to go to class as well. You must feel very burdened."

"No it's not a burden at all! Sungchan and I have a good time here and I love watching the kids." He says with a big smile that would make anyone fall for him. Though soon after he's met with a stuffed animal to the face.

"Don't give me that triumph smile! I don't pity you!" Doyoung shouts as the tears start falling from his eyes as he continues to throw stuffed animals towards Taeyong's direction.

"Don't get cocky just because all the kids love you and everyone hates me! I'm not upset that studying is the only think I'm good at!" Doyoung sobs as he holds the last stuffed animal in his hands.

"Studying is the only thing I do right..." Doyoung sobs as he feels tiny hand on his legs.

"Please no cry Doyoung. We sorry." Aeri says as she starts to sniffle herself along with the toddlers behind her.

"Why are you all crying?" He asks as he falls to his knees and embraces them all in a hug as they all sob together leaving Taeyong with a content smile.

"I didn't have the heart to wake him up." Taeyong says as he looks down at Doyoung sound asleep on a blanket with all the babies around him.

"How's Johnny?" Taeyong asks and Jaehyun scoffs.

"He faked it. He and my mom set this whole thing up because they said he needs to cool off."

Taeyong hums as he looks down at the sleeping boy as a small smile spreads across his face.

Jaehyun felt a weird feeling set in his stomach as he watched the way Taeyong looked at the boy.

'Why won't he look at me like that?"

🗓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 3K 41
The time for change has come, and the human race is being threatened. The only way to stop the vampires is for the equally powerful werewolves to ste...
24.2K 983 19
Jaehyun gets a dare to text a random number that turns out to be his friend, mark's brother.
118K 4.7K 33
Jaehyun's bestfriend Johnny never shuts up about how cute his younger brother is, one day Jaehyun finally meets the boy and takes a liking to him imm...
46.6K 1.9K 11
mark is a stupid boy and donghyuck teaches him a lesson