Crush On Mr. Bad Boy [Unedite...

By LiLLyCoOLeSt1

[VERSION WITH EXTRA CHAPTERS OUT ON AMAZON!!!] [This Wattpad Version is the Unedited first draft.] Having a c... More

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy [UNEDITED] Copyright Β© Lilly Purdon.
Chapter 1 Nerd
Chapter 2 Loser With A Capital 'L'
Chapter 3 A Walking Joke
Chapter 4 Changes
Chapter 5 Half Nude
Chapter 6 Jaxon's Neighbor
Chapter 7 Make Me
Chapter 8 Brand New Me
Chapter 9 A Night to Remember [Part 1]
Chapter 10 A Night To Remember [Part 2]
Chapter 11 Reality
Chapter 12 Worst Monday Ever (?!)
Chapter 13 Dustin
Chapter 14 Powerless
Chapter 15 Discipline Referral [Day 1]
Chapter 16 Suspicious
Chapter 17 Discipline Referral [Day 2]
Chapter 18 Dramatic
Chapter 19 Fight
Chapter 21 Crazy Party [Part 1]
Chapter 22 Crazy Party [Part 2]
Chapter 23 Hangover
Chapter 24 Skipping School [Part 1]
Chapter 25 Skipping School [Part 2]
Chapter 26 Skipping School [Part 3]
Chapter 27 Skipping School [Part 4]
Chapter 28 Getting Mr. Bad Boy's Help [Part 1]
Chapter 29 Getting Mr. Bad Boy's Help [Part 2]
Chapter 30 Getting Mr. Bad Boy's Help [Part 3]
Chapter 31 Revenge Is Served Sweet [Part 1]
Chapter 32 Revenge Is Served Sweet [Part 2]
Chapter 33 Tequila And Fireflies
Chapter 34 No Tears
Chapter 35 Snapping Point
Chapter 36 Sob Story
Chapter 37 Everyone's Invited
Chapter 38 Before The Climax
Chapter 39 Screw Everyone
Chapter 40 All We Need
Chapter 41 Happily Ever After
[Continuation Of Chapter 22]

Chapter 20 Kasay's Way

538K 15.5K 3.9K
By LiLLyCoOLeSt1

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

Chapter 20 Kasay's Way

"No!" me and Dustin answered at the same time.

An evil little smile tugged at her lips.

"Sure." she said in a disbelieving tone.

I gave her a flat look.

"What?" she played innocent.

"We aren't together." I stated as Dustin played with the collar of his shirt uncomfortably.

"I said sure." she replied innocently.

"You don't believe us."

"Us?" she winked.

I groaned in frustration. Kasay just loved teasing me about boys or getting information about who I like, but she's always failed to find out. I know exactly what's going on in her head right now. OH MY GOD! ROSIE AND DUSTIN ARE A COUPLE! 

"Cut the crap Kasay." I snapped.

She jerked back and hit her head against the car ceiling.

"Damn! You on your period or something? No need to be so harsh."

I signed and leaned against the back seat.

"And if it's not true, why so aggressive?" she cocked an eyebrow at me.

I signed again and buried my face into my palms.

"Sorry for being a total bitch Kasay."

She smiled and nodded, accepting my apology.

"How was your day?"

"Peachy." I replied.

I almost forgot Dustin was there until he cleared his throat.

"Ladies, where are we going?" Dustin asked politely.

"The mall." me and Kasay answered at the same time in a 'duh' tone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't get it, so what is it are you depressed about in this situation?" Kasay asked again for the hundredth time.

I groaned in frustration. I told Kasay about how I got suspended again for 'accidentally' throwing a book at someone's head, then I told her about Ricky. I told her that Jaxon got the living shit beat out of him, but I didn't tell her who did it.

"Rosie, you've got to tell her the whole story if you want to get if off your chest." Dustin said, looking at me straight in the eyes.

His ocean blue eyes found a way to break a barrier I was holding up down. He was right, but he was the only soul who knew about how much I liked Axel, apart from me.

"Rosie, what are you hiding from me in that little head of yours?" Kasay questioned putting a finger on her chin pretending to think.

I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my latte which was sitting on the coffee table. Dustin ran a hand through his hair before he looked up at me with his amazing ocean blue yes.

"Can I please excuse myself and go give Rosie a little prep talk?" he asked Kasay politely.

She had a weird look on her face from the language he chose to use with her, then nodded. Dustin had been acting really odd with Kasay. It's like he was becoming someone he wasn't just for her. I mean, the words he was choosing to use.

If I were her, I'd find it pretty creepy to have a teenage guy talk to you like he's an old professor. I would think he was possessed by an evil demon of some sort. Dustin got up from his seat and motioned for me to follow him.

After exchanging weird looks with Kasay, I got up from my comfy seat and followed Dustin outside of the coffee shop. When we were a few shops away from the coffee shop, he turned around to face me. His ocean blue eyes melted into mine quickly.

"Rosie, if you want her to help you with your problems, you've got to tell her everything."

He ran a hand through his hair nervously as he blew out a sign.

"You don't get it, I can't!" I tried explaining, but he shook his head.

"You can, but your just choosing not to."

I rolled my eyes. "It's not that simple! She'll just think-"

"What are you afraid of her thinking about you? There's nothing to be afraid of."

"But-"

"No buts." he interrupted me. "What is there to be afraid of? She seems really trust worthy and I'm sure she won't tell anyone about how your in love with-"

"Shut up!" I hissed. "We're in public."

"Sorry. But I mean, what is there to be afraid of? The only person who knows about your whole situation and how your in love with Axel is me. And no one else. It wouldn't hurt for you to tell her instead of keeping her in the dark. Secrets make friends, right?"

I signed giving up.

"Fine, I'll tell her."

The edges of his lips curved upwards forming a smile showing off his left dimple.

"Then, I guess we should head back." he grinned.

"Wait."

He cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Why do you act that way when your with Kasay?" I asked.

He looked confused. "Act what way? Act like what?"

"You act fake, like there's a thousand year old demon possessing you."

His face that moment was pure confusion. "What do you mean? I act evil?"

"No, I mean, the words you choose to use. You talk like an old man from the eighteenth century." I tried explaining.

"I do?"

I nodded.

"I thought Kasay would like a guy who was a gentleman."

I shook my head furiously. "You are so wrong."

"Then what kind of guys does she like?" he asked.

I tapped my chin and took a moment to think. What kind of guys did she really like? I have never seen her with the same guy longer than a month. Wait, no. I have never seen her with the same guy longer than two weeks.

From what I know, she never takes relationships seriously. I guess she likes easy going guys that don't complain, and guys who are older than her. She seems to like guys who are free and aren't the protective type.

I can't really describe the kind of guys she likes. She definitely likes hot guys who have abs, but I don't really know what she looks in for a guy.. She does have the hots for the bad boy type. That's right! The bad boy type!

"She has a thing for bad boys." I answered.

Dustin's face dropped. His smile from earlier was replaced with a frown and his forehead creased up.

"Bad boys?"

I nodded in confirmation.

"Shit!" he cursed.

"Hey, I think that's the first time I ever heard your swear." I commented.

He ran a hand through his beach blonde hair before he shook his head.

"Bad boys? I'm like the opposite. How can you impress her? You can't. Ugh!"

I just stared at him talking to himself. There weren't many people in the mall, since we live in a smaller town. Dustin looked up to me, his ocean blue eyes pleaded into mine.

"Do I have any bad boy qualities in me?" he asked as his blue eyes sparkled with hope.

I swallowed a lump in my throat. The truth was, no. Dustin had no bad boy qualities in him at all. He was too nice, too kind, too cute, too caring, too adorable and exetra exetra. He would either fit in the 'cute-library-boy' category or the 'nicest-player-on-the-team' category.

No matter how much I tried thinking of a bad boy quality that he has, I couldn't come up with one. I guess he was playful sometimes.. but I'm not sure if that's even a bad boy quality. And how are bad boys supposed to act anyway?

My mind came up with an answer for that almost immediately. Of course, act like Axel. But Axel wasn't as bad as some other people. Talking about Axel, I wonder what he thinks of me now...

"Nope." I answered him popping the 'p'.

His eyes shone with sadness as he dropped his head. I mentally slapped myself. I just had to destroy his little hope bubble by popping it. Ugh! Stupid me. I rested my hands on his shoulders and locked eyes with him.

"Just be yourself."

A small smile appeared on his face.

"Thanks. And you should be heading back to Kasay, I've got to go somewhere." he excused himself.

"Where are you going?" I questioned.

He smirked at me. "You really want to know?"

I nodded.

"You sure?"

I nodded again. "Just tell me already."

"I'm going to the bathroom." he answered with a chuckle.

My face heated up furiously as I looked at the floor avoiding his gaze. He rushed off before I walked back to the coffee shop. Kasay was sitting there waiting for me impatiently.

"It's about time you came back." she huffed.

I grinned back at her. "I have something to tell you."

"What?"

I took in a deep breathe. "Remember how I said I didn't like anyone?"

She nodded for me to continue.

"Well, I do like someone-"

She cut me off my squealing out loud before rushing over and sitting next to me. She put both hands on my shoulders.

"Who is it?! Who's the lucky basterd?!" Kasay squealed in my ear.

I grabbed both her shoulders.

"Calm down!"

I couldn't hide the smile on my face from seeing how excited she was.

"I can't! I mean, this is so exciting! I really need to know who the asshole is!" she bounced up and down on her seat excitedly.

I shook my head and chuckled at her reaction. He was bouncing up and down kinda like how Trent was in the nurse's office.

"Now tell me already! Who's the bitch?"

 I signed. Okay, this is a lot harder than how I planned it. Maybe, I could tell her the situation before I tell her the name.

"It's the guy who beat up Jaxon."

He grin turned upside down, literally. She kept her eyes on me. I decided to keep talking even though she was completely silent.

"The first time I talked to him was at the dance, but I wasn't myself. I was someone else at the dance, just to try to impress him. But the first time I was the real me talking to him was in I.S.S."

Her lips were slightly parted as an unknown emotion shone in her eyes. I kept going on with the story anyway. I signed.

"Then I passed out after he beat the living shit out of Ricky for no reason and ended up at the nurse's office. Jaxon then thought he hurt me, and tried to jump him. But he was stronger and beat the living shit out of Jaxon too..." I trailed off.

"Rosie, I have a question." she lifted her index finger up.

I nodded for her to continue.

"This guy your talking about."

I nodded for her to continue again.

"Is he hot?"

I blushed a little and nodded.

"Is he blonde?"

I nodded again. This time, she sucked in a deep breath and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Is he Axel Storm Spencer?"

Silence.

After a few moments of silence, she broke the silence.

"I'll take that as a yes." she said as she placed both of her hands on her lap.

"So, what do you think?"

Another moment of silence passed between us.

"Honestly?" she questioned.

I nodded frantically.

"I never expected you to like someone like him. I mean, he's like your polar opposite, if you know what I'm talking about."

"I do.." I trailed off biting my lip.

"But I guess the saying 'opposites attract' is true."

I nodded once again. Wow, I was doing a lot of nodding today.

"And to be honest, that basterd doesn't deserve you."

I felt disappointed inside, I was expecting her to help me on this. But instead of helping me, she tells me that he doesn't deserve me? Honestly, I was not expecting that kind of reaction from her. I thought she would be screaming "You two would make the most adorable babies!" in my face.

She signed. "But even though he's a complete asshole and doesn't deserve you, I'm still going to do my best and help you." 

A grin spread across my face. That's what I wanted to hear! I grabbed her and hugged tightly as I squealed in happiness.

"Thank you!" I squealed, still hugging her tightly.

She hugged me back tightly, before she let go and paused. I cocked an eyebrow at her.

"What's wrong?"

A smirk spread across her lips. "If he were to knock you up, your kids would be adorable and fuck!"

My mouth was hanging open in shock as she laughed hysterically. After a few minutes of her laughing and rolling around the floor with the cashier in the coffee shop looking at her like she was nuts, Dustin came back.

"What'd I miss?" Dustin asked as he stood next to me watching Kasay roll around on the floor.

"A lot of shit." I replied simply still watching Kasay.

"Oh by the way, guess who I ran into."

I looked at him as my eyes widened. He smirked and nodded.

"Yup! And I know where he's going tonight."

"Okay, that kinda sounds wrong, but I'm just going to ignore it since I kinda need to talk to him."

"He's going to a party tonight. I ran into him in the guy's bathroom." he explained.

"Who's party?"

"I don't know, he just told me he was going to go get wasted." he shrugged.

"I know who's party it is! Well, not exactly, but I know where the house is! Rosie, you are so going to the party!" Kasay squealed.

"No I'm not, plus, I'm grounded." I denied.

Kasay snorted out loud. "Grounded my ass. That didn't stop you from coming to the mall though! Oh, and I have this red dress that will fit you perfectly! I also have some of that dark brown hair coloring left-"

"Kasay, I'm not going!" I interrupted her.

"Yes you are." Kasay snapped her fingers at me. "I'm going to fix you up girly!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Sorry that the update came kinda late:/ I was really sick and had a high fever that wouldn't go down for 2 days:( And what do you think of this chapter?((: I recently had a message sent to me asking me if this story is based of real life. The answer is "Maybe;)''.

Ps. Don't forget to vote, comment and fan me! So that you can know when I might have a surprise update;)

~Lilly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 10.4K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
1.4M 159 6
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published, and you can see only the sample chapters of the published version. You...
75.5K 1.3K 42
-- Currently I am NOT editing this book yet as I am trying to write other books first. Some of the chapters are edited but most of them aren't yet...
154K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...