detention แฐ k. baji

By -AFTERDARKK

โ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐Œ๐„๐“ ๐ˆ๐ ๐ƒ๐„๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐. โž โคท in which Keisuke Baji slowly f... More

๐ƒ๐„๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–

6.9K 326 239
By -AFTERDARKK

𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 (𝐘/𝐍) have been friends for about two months, they spent almost everyday together. She cheered for him when he got into fights, he walked her home when they hung out late, she started tutoring him and he even tried to teach her how to ride a motorcycle.

It didn't work very well since he was very blunt with his instructions, he said stuff like 'first you sit on the bike, then you drive.' She ended up falling off the motorcycle and broke her arm. Luckily the arm she broke was her least dominant hand. Baji signed her cast multiple times. Cat drawings, his name and 'I'm sorry' were written on her cast.

Baji currently stood outside of (Y/N)'s door, she had messaged him earlier during the day asking him to come over to her house. Baji knocked on the door thrice before standing and waiting for the door to open.

"Hey, Mr Grumpy!" The (h/c) haired girl grinned, allowing him to enter her apartment.

"Hey. Why'd you ask me to come over?" He asked

"It's my mum's birthday today and I want to make her a nice dinner, but I only have one hand so you're going to help me out. You can consider this your apology for being the reason I broke my arm."

"I already said sorry! But fine, I'll help."

"Even if you didn't want to help I'd make you help."

"How'd you know I can cook?"

"Chifuyu told me. He better not be lying."

"Oh, he isn't I'm the best chef ever." Baji smirked

"Sure."

She handed him the recipe, he took a look at it and smiled.

"I make this dish all the time!"

"Well then, let's get cooking!" She exclaimed

Baji was actually a great chef, he remained focused while being able to joke around with (Y/N). He did everything perfectly. He even agreed to help make a strange special side dish he heard about on the internet.

Nothing could go wrong since Baji's such a great chef... right? Wrong.

Baji made a joke and (Y/N) laughed at how stupid the joke was, he ended up getting distracted. He found himself staring at her, he didn't know why, he was just drawn to her in some type of way.

She looks cute when she laughs. No, bad Baji! Why are you thinking this?! She's (Y/N), the annoying rat who always beats you at tic tac toe. But she really does look cute when she laughs. Baji thought to himself, he was arguing with himself in his head.

"BAJI! FIRE! THE FOOD IT'S ON FIRE!!!" (Y/N) screamed, running to grab the fire extinguisher.

Baji's eyes widened as he was snapped out of his thoughts.

"AHHHH!" He yelled

(Y/N) quickly extinguished the fire, accidentally getting Baji covered in fire extinguishing foam in the process.

The stovetop, kitchen bench and Baji were covered in foam. (Y/N) dropped the fire extinguisher, she was so angry Baji could practically see steam coming out of her ears.

She stormed towards him, but slipped on the foam on the floor. Luckily Baji caught her before she face planted on the floor, she looked up at him. He could see the embarrassment and rage in her eyes.

"Hey," he said, flashing his signature smile that showed his fanged teeth.

"I'm going to kill you," she spoke through gritted teeth.

"Yeah? Well you're going to have to catch me first." At those words he started running around her apartment.

"Baji you dumbass you're going to get everything covered in foam!" (Y/N) shouted, running after him.

She tackled him onto the ground, he laughed at the angered expression on her face.

"You're going to clean this up." She stated

"Fine, but first can I shower, this foam is making me feel itchy." Baji said, scratching his hair.

"Sure. I'll get you clothes and a towel, don't take long though." She sighed, standing up and walking into her room.

She came out with a pair of long baggy pants and a large grey shirt. Baji assumed the clothes were her fathers, since he had seen photos of him in the apartment. She told him where the bathroom was and he went to clean himself up.

"Now I have to clean," she groaned.

When Baji exited the bathroom in his new clothes, he saw that half of the mess was already cleaned. He didn't even shower for long.

"Damn, even with one hand in a cast you get things done fast," he chuckled.

She looked over at him, his hands were in the pockets of the pants she gave him, his hair was slightly wet and dripping a bit on his face and shoulders. He looked very pretty.

"Your hair is dripping everywhere, can I tie it up?" She asked

"Fine," he grumbled. He loved his hair and didn't really like when people touched it that much, but he'd let her touch his hair just this once.

She grabbed a brush and hair tie, and motioned for him to sit on the floor in front of the couch. She sat behind him, meaning he was sitting in between her legs.

Baji didn't know why but he blushed slightly.

She started brushing his hair, tying it up into a bun. It wasn't the neatest and a few of his baby hairs were left in the front of his face.

"Done!" She smiled

Baji got up and walked to a mirror nearby, he had to admit, he loved the way his hair looked.

"Do you like it?"

"No."

She glared at him.

"I'm just joking, relax. I love it, thanks." He grinned

"Good, now clean the rest of this mess up." She smirked

"You're evil."

"And you're the reason the mess was made so clean up!"

Baji groaned before starting to clean. By the time he was done his arms were in loads of pain. Both him and (Y/N) laid on the floor, looking at the ceiling.

"How'd you end up letting everything set on fire anyway?" she asked

"I was distracted," he replied.

"What distracted you?" She turned her head to face him.

He turned to face her before saying, "you distracted me."

Her eyes widened. "How?"

"You looked pretty," he muttered.

(Y/N) felt her cheeks heat up and turned away from him. She rarely got compliments, so it made her really happy when Baji said those words.

"Anyway... what are we going to do about the food? Since I'm not cooking again." Baji spoke up, trying to diffuse the awkwardness.

"I'll just order food from a restaurant and then set it up to make it look like I made it," she chuckled.

"I'll help."

They ordered the food and played different card games while they waited. Of course, (Y/N) won every game they played. Every time Baji lost a game, he hugged Ms Grumpy, to help calm him down. Ms Grumpy loved Baji more than she loved (Y/N).

When their food finally came, (Y/N) and Baji made everything look perfect. (Y/N) had the biggest smile on her face.

"My mum is going to be so happy!" She exclaimed

"My work here is done, I'll go home now," Baji said.

"Ok, thank you for the help!"

"No problem."

Baji waved goodbye and left her apartment, he didn't actually go home though. He hid near her apartment, he wanted to see how her mum would react.

When (Y/N)'s mum opened the door to her apartment, (Y/N) — who was in a red dressed —quickly hugged her mother, yelling a loud 'happy birthday!'

Baji saw that (Y/N) even changed and wore a nice dress for her mum, she seemed to really loved her mum. Just like him.

After seeing that interaction Baji went home, a goofy grin on his face. When it was his mum's birthday he was going to do something like that for her.

I headcannon Baji's mum's birthday being after the bloody Halloween 😨😕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.1K 38
# in which a girl coincidentally met a delinquent and fell in love ใƒผa baji keisuke fanfiction baji x fem!oc hhcnma, august 2021 i do not own tokyo re...
230K 11.9K 53
in which a preteen makes a deal with toman, a rival gang to take down her abusive boyfriend. ryuguji ken x fem reader angst!! fluff!! drama!! clic...
2.2K 43 12
Y/n L/n is Keisuke Baji's girlfriend. Or was. After her boyfriend died she time leaped multiple times trying to save him but to no avail. Will she be...
569K 31.1K 85
Tokyo Revengers x Female Reader/Oc I don't own the tokyo revengers story(its by Ken Wakui) but only this fanfic story and the Oc's. _________________...