Symbol of Justice - Titan Bond

Από Largehfanfic

"Izuku Midoriya" "Quirk: Titan Bond" "Calls upon the help of the Titan BT-7274, along with displaying great p... Περισσότερα

Prologue
BT-7274
Abandonment and New Beginnings.
Forced to Compete
Last Resort
Head-To-Head
An Unlikely Mentor
Who Gave Midoriya Throwing Knives?
Don't Back Up, Don't Back Down
Everything is Just Beachy
A Doting Eraser and One Overly Worried Bluenette
Provisions and Confessions
wouldyoupleasegonadatewithme?
From the Ash's Comes a New
Start Line
First Impressions Aren't Always Good
"What Are You Lookin at Nerd!"
I Don't Want to Be Class President.
Titanfall Ready
Ah, Insert Title Here!

Left Behind - Who spiked Aizawa's coffee?

1.7K 38 15
Από Largehfanfic

Summary:

If there was one event Izuku was not looking forward to, it was training camp. He should have never trusted Nedzu, and certainly should have expected the upperclassmen to leave him. Though at least Nejire still cares about him.

Beginning Notes:

Apparently I didn't publish this originally when I transferred everything and I never noticed. Sorry WattPad :P

<--->

The day of the training camp came, Nedzu had gladly helped Izuku pack. Knowing full well what was going to happen, he was more than happy to assist the boy. There were a few item's Izuku hadn't expected.

Mainly the bug spray, energy drinks, a couple different dietary bars for if he got hungry and burn/wound relevant spray. Was Nedzu planning for the kids to be badly hurt? Izuku didn't even want to know but at last would likely find out.

Izuku made it to U.A on time, barely catching the morning train having been occupied by Nedzu's cooking. The chimera had made a nice meal for the boy, knowing he wouldn't see him for over a week.

Just inside of the gates of Yuuei two buses were parked. One for class A and the other for class B, Izuku assumed. Aizawa was already waiting, a large group of students in front of him along with another teacher, possibly Snipe if Izuku remembered who taught 2-B.

All of Izuku's upperclassmen seemed at home with their respective sides, goofing off with their classmates and tossing out playful remarks at their opposing class.

"Hey, are you that one freshman from the Support Course?" Izuku looked up at a massive boy with toned muscles and dark scarlet eyes.

"Um, y-yeah, that's me." Izuku replies, a bit of a small frown growing on his face, he was still frightened by people he didn't know, mainly because of all the years of teasing from Kacchan.

"Aye, this guy over here is the freshman that was paired up with Hado and Mirio!" Izuku flinches at how loud the boy yells, the volume impossible for a normal human to make. Somewhat annoyed the boy dare forget Tamaki.

Everything went quiet for a moment, all seeming to collectively hold their breath. Then, the fighting and yelling and noise started again.

"The kid that beat Mirio?" One voiced, another yelled "Greeny!" Some buff kid already yelling in return "I wanna fight him!" Then another came in to yell at the other. "No way, me first!" Then Izuku could have sworn he heard Mirio say "You snooze, you lose, I fought him in the Sports Festival I want a rematch!" But that wasn't the end of it, a girl from 2-B Izuku suspected said "No fair, we all fought him!"

"That's enough!" Aizawa's voice cuts through the shouts, helped along with the flaring of his Quirk. "You can fight over my student when we get to camp. Get on the bus and try not to fool around too much. You're all in your second year. Set a good example for your underclassman."

The two classes roll their eyes in uncanny unison but did as the man said. Izuku followed Mr. Aizawa onto the class 1-A bus. Looking to him for guidance on where he should sit. But before he could ask the man, he was swept away by a certain bluenette. Giddy to have her first year on the bus. "Midory you're sitting with me!" She happily proclaimed.

With a very hasty and chaotic roll call, they pulled away from the curb and leave through the main gate of Yuuei.

<--->

The drive was loud and hectic, with the occasional reprimand from the class rep, a rather tall girl with no mutations, and the constant reminders from Aizawa and 2-A's homeroom teacher to stay calm. Izuku switches between looking at his phone and out the window along with chatting with Hado. Though truthfully the girl had more than talked his ear off by the time they're out of the city.

About two hours into the trip, the bus pulled over to a large cliff overlooking a forest. Everyone gets off, some saying they need a restroom while others simply stretch their legs for a moment.

"Alright, everyone crowd around!" Snipe orders from a few feet behind Izuku. The mob of Hero Course students moves to stand in front of the teacher, backs to the edge of the cliff

"You know the drill," the teacher continues. "Don't hurt or leave behind the freshman, Eraser will not be happy." There's a chuckle at that last line, and Izuku only gets a small moment to be confused before another voice speaks.

"Hey there, everyone!" a woman calls. Izuku looks over to see a new figure, clad in a light blue skirt and jacket. "Do you remember little ole' Pixie Bob?"

"Hey!" Most greet in some fashion, seemingly happy to see the woman at a bus stop in the middle of nowhere.

The second years all greet the hero like it's completely ordinary, but Izuku must fight to keep himself from gushing because 'Oh my, it's one of the Pussy Cats!'

"Are you flirting with the trainees again?" A rather annoyed voice says from behind Izuku. The boy turns around to see yet another member of the mountain rescue team. Dressed in yellow and smiling cheerfully is Ragdoll. Izuku begins to mumble because now there's two of them!

"They're all eighteen or older, it's fair game." Pixie Bob defends herself, rolling her shoulders and stretching an arm behind her head. "They are not!" Ragdoll chastises.

Ragdoll shakes her head with a smile and locks eyes with Izuku, who's still in mid-mutter session. "Don't mind her," she says, walking over to join her teammate.

"Alright, heroes in training. Are you ready!?" The cat-like heroine yells, raising her hands over her head. All of the first years call back some form of 'Yes' and/or 'Of course not, but we've got no choice'' Pixie Bob smiles.

"Remember to land on your feet!"

<--->

Izuku barely has any time to register that the second years are throwing themselves off the side of the cliff before Pixie Bob slams her hands into the ground. Then the earth moves, and Izuku flows with it, unable to stay upright in the avalanche of dirt.

Before Izuku even knew it, Hado he presumes grabs a hold of him and jumps off the cliff along with all the other second years.

All around him, the forest is in absolute carnage. Yells and shouts of glee mesh with the roaring of something monstrous. Izuku carefully scans his surroundings, fist raised, ready to reach for the knife that he has on him at all times.

Then out of nowhere, a twenty-foot-tall dirt creature crashes through a line of trees, roaring loud enough to make his ears ring. It lowers its head and dirt like paws at the ground, pointed right at Izuku. The boy holds what little ground he has, waiting for the monster to make the first move. But everything after that becomes a blur of blue and brown...

All he does know is for a moment the world became far darker than he remembered.

<--->

Who Spiked Aizawa's Coffee And WTF IS THAT GIANT-

<--->

Izuku didn't remember much from when he'd been carried in. He knows whatever held him was cold, mechanical almost, but other than that it was hard to remember anything other than the voice of BT reassuring him it was fine, and that they needed to catch up with the others.

He remembered the crashing, the screaming, the yelling of monsters as something knocked each one out. Lastly though, he remembered Hado and Mr. Aizawa both talking over top of his barely conscious self. Discussing where he should be taken too.

After that there is nothing, blankness within his mind.

Had he fainted, or had he been injured, Izuku wasn't sure. Wasn't even aware of what was going on.

<--->

Hado had watched as her friend had been swiped by one of the rock monsters. His head landing against one of the forest tree's as it yelled angrily at the rest of the second years. Most had already taken off, running as fast as they could, knocking out beats after beast.

More came though, there were probably a hundred of the rock like creatures roaming the forest. Nejire's body moved on its own, rushing forward towards the unconscious body of her friend. Blood trickled from his head as she landed in front of him.

Her hands glowing yellow as she aimed towards the beast. "Leave my friend alone!" She yelled as light twirled from her hands smacking the monster with enough force to destroy the rock it was made of.

Though, as the girl looked to the boy, his blood pooling below him, she couldn't help but worry. She couldn't carry him; he'd be too much for her to both carry and fight with. Hopefully Eraser would come, though she doubted it.

Mirio and Amajiki had been a part of the group to flee, thinking that Izuku could probably handle everything on his own, but the girl didn't get long to ponder. More darkened faces began to appear in the forest.

How could there be so many?

Yet, as her hands began to once again tighten, a noise, ever so light began to grow louder. Like something was dropping, wind rushing as a low hum sounded over the forest. Hado's hands only gripped tighter as the rock like monsters began looking her over more intently.

The hum grew louder, and the monster grew closer to her. Her mind racing, wishing that the second years hadn't left her and Izuku behind. They should have known not to leave the new kid alone.

The hum, louder than anything else, came ever so closer to them. Then as the monsters were about to strike- a snake like creature hissing towards the bluenette and a four-legged creature howled as something crashed before Izuku's unconscious body.

Rising from the dirt, a metal creature stood before Hado and Izuku. It's blue eye adjusting slightly, taking in everything around it. It did not speak; it did not growl. Whirling of motors and electronics could be heard but that was all.

The mech stood before Hado, looking at her for only a second before turning towards the rock-like creatures. It's metal hands reach behind itself, pulling what she could only describe as a gun from its back.

The metal machine didn't hesitate, didn't contemplate as it fired upon the four rock-like creatures. Each shuddering from the bullet, rocks falling off their forms as they fell to the ground. Within a moment's notice all were gone.

The mech turned back to Nejire, its blue eye refocusing on her as it seemed to once again think. Its hand reached out to Izuku's unconscious body, but her own body once again moved to protect the boy.

"Please move Hado Nejire, I am BT-7274. A Vanguard-class Titan for the Frontier Militia's Special Recon Squadron or SRS. I am Midoriya Izuku's quirk. I wish to protect him, and you cannot carry the boy and defend him. Allow me to defend my pilot." The voice was monotone and rather loud.

Hado couldn't say no, but what stood before her sent shook through her. 'Izuzu's quirk?' She seemed to ask herself. She thought it was just an A.I. but this seemed far more powerful than an A.I.

The bluenette moved out of the way, allowing the hulking machine to reach for the boy. The Titan wasted no time, it's hatch opening and depositing the unconscious form into itself with complete care for its pilot.

Hado would follow the machine, making sure it didn't run off with her friend. But, staying true to its word, the machine simply walked through the forest, far faster than she could without nearly flying.

Without more than a thought, it seemed to take out each rock like creature with ease. One or two well aimed shots destroying each monster. By the time Hado and the robot reached the camp. It hadn't even been an hour.

None of the other students had shown up quite yet, most likely still having trouble fighting against the rock monsters. Mr. Eraser Head along with Mandalay, and Pixie-Bob all stood outside of the Pussycats agency.

Mr. Aizawa's eyes widened as the large form of a metal machine came through the forest followed by Nejire Hado. Truthful, he was quite shocked by the sighted before him and for once his face may have shown the concern that laced it.

"Hado?" Shouta asked, an eyebrow quirked high as the Mech shifted its large gun once again to resting on its back. Eraser was admittedly worried, 'What is this thing?' Pixie-Bob on the other hand simply brushed it off, not knowing what all the kids' quirks were.

"Wow, you did better than I would have expected. This should have taken 3 hours to complete but I guess you did it in only an hour. That's just purfect!" The cat theme hero praised though it would soon stop as the lumbering Titan lowed to the ground.

It's hatch opening as it pulled the still unconscious form of its pilot out. Eraser's eyes grew even wider as he looked to see just who was inside. Nedzu was going to kill him.

"From my readings, he has likely suffered a concussion and is stuck within my simulation. He is currently incoherent and is likely to not remember these events. I recommend he stay on bed rest until tomorrow. The blood has stopped flowing from his wound and it should heal within a few hours if not, likely within 24 hours. I will leave him in your care for the time being." Was all the mech said as it set the boy down onto the ground.

Then as Mr. Aizawa went to speak, white and blue light began to cover the Titan. Similar to that of what happened to Izuku during the Sports Festival. It soon disappeared, nothing left of it as the white and blue light vanished from sight.

Eraser turned to Hado, who simply shrugged. Eraser let go a long, long sigh as he cursed the problem child.

"I don't get paid enough for this." Was all the man muttered as he along with Pixie-Bob, and Nejire picked the boy up and carried him to one of the break rooms inside of the agency.

Mandalay agreed to watch over the boy for the night, while the two other pros took care of the second years. Eraser was not looking forward to his conversation with Nedzu that night, how could the second years allow this to happen. Eraser would worry about the robot later, for now he was more so worried about his pseudo nephew and the blood on his forehead.

<--->

Most of the second years showed up together, roughly two hours later, most beaten and worn down from their different battles with the rock-like creatures. Many groaning as they came to a stop outside of the agency.

Pixie-Bob, and Eraser both stood outside to greet the 39-ish kids that stood before them.

"W-we made it in time for lunch." Some cheered, glad to have been able to show up within a reasonable time for the day. They'd done much better than their first year, and Eraser would be lying if he wasn't just slightly happy with the students' growth.

"Ahh, it was still so tiring though... I just wanna eat." Someone groaned out as most of the students slumped onto the ground.

"I thought it would take you kids as long as last time. But you kids did even better than I expected!" The light blue cat-like heroine praised. "Especially you two, seems you've grown from last time!" As she jumped Toogata and Amajiki.

Shouta just let go a small sigh, understanding that it was due to her cat like instincts. There was nothing he cared to do about the situation. The kids deserved it, just like they deserved the lecture he was about to give.

Though he supposed the kids deserved to eat first before he truly began to yell at them. For all of the things he was about hear from Nedzu, he assumed they too would like a breather before being hounded.

The students would be escorted inside the agency, like last year they be given something to eat. And they'd also find Hado, already inside resting on a couch as she looked utterly drained. She seemed somewhat upset from what Mirio could tell and he would have to ask her about it after they'd eaten.

Though when he was about to question her about it, she seemed to disappear. Having left the spot on the couch she'd earlier been at. Mirio went to ask Mr. Aizawa, though he wasn't much help either.

Stating that he was better off just sitting back down and listening to what was about to be said before going to look for Nejire. The blonde did as told. Though, he would later come to regret that decision.

They'd been scolded, badly if anyone were to say. They were supposed to be hero's, leaving the untrained freshman by himself. The freshman who Shouta might add, has never even been in hero training, alone in a forest they all knew was going to be filled with rock monsters was unacceptable.

He told the students to write an apology to Izuku, they were supposed to set an example and show the young greenette why being hero was important, not leave the boy alone with only one person to look out for him.

If it hadn't of been for Hado, Izuku may have still be out there, for who knows how long with a concussion. The monsters wouldn't have hurt the boy after he fainted, but it certainly would have been very difficult for the boy to escape the labyrinth without anyone there to help.

Shouta was upset, angry, mad even but he'd make sure the Second years never did it again. Hado would be an exception, he'd gained an admiration for the bluenette. So, he wouldn't scold her or be annoyed by her rambling.

And if he let her rest in the break room with Midoirya, the second years would be none the wiser. He assumed that even she may have been slightly annoyed at her friends.

Yet, Shouta couldn't entirely blame the blonde or raven haired boys for rushing off like usual, though he would have expected better of the two considering how close they are with Izuku.

Ending Notes:

Again, sorry for not posting this originally, I bet this was hella confusing and I messed up. Whoops!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

71.9K 2.2K 36
Izuku was known to be an only child who was born with no quirk. Despite this set back he still aimed to be a hero, but no one believed in him. No one...
69.4K 4K 26
Quirkless is a condition that is worse then hell. Izuku knew that one better than anyone else. Not only did he get a reality check about his dream bu...
1M 44.4K 78
After the USJ attack Nezu decided to bring someone in for extra security measures. -------------------- "Aizawa-sensei who is he?" "Your new babysitt...