𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“πŽ ππˆπ‘π€π‡

By pradabarb

lol just read🀍. More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.

29.

5.8K 250 76
By pradabarb

★ 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 ★
ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 19ᴛʜ, 2021

" boy fuck you, don't call my phone no more and don't come over here anymore." I yelled at ty'mere through the phone before hanging up.

I blocked his number and all social medias, nigga got me fucked all the way up the hell.

★ 𝐓𝐘'𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒 ★

" I know this motherfucker did not just hang up on me." I said staring at my locked phone.

I unlocked my phone and texted her on imessage.

𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘😍

u really hung up on my like det dessy?

seeing it not delivered, i bit my lip before swiping out of iMessage and going to Instagram typing her name in the search bar.

seeing it not pop up, anger filled my body. I know she ain't just block me. I swiped out of Instagram and clicked on Facebook, seeing she blocked on that too, I huffed.

kik, she don't know how to block people on kik. yes muthafuckas you read that right kik, me and destiny go through this every 2 months and she blocks me, she still has her kik account on her phone so every time she blocks me I text her on there.

𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲
unblock me stinkstink 🥺..

I locked my phone and grabbed my keys.

I connected to the aux and played posed to be in love by Kevin gates.

" BLOWING UP THE PHONE, KNOW SHE SEE ME CALLING HER." I sung loudly as I sped down the street." I whip up in the driveway she done packed up all my stuff."

  •

★ 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 ★

I ate my cookie dough icecream, but stopped when I heard posed to be in love blaring Infront of my house.

" now who in the hell is playing this music." I mumbled getting up from my seat to peak out the blinds.

" I know damn well this nigga ty'mere did not just pull up." I said staring ty'mere dead in his face.

I rolled my eyes opened my frontdoor." getcho crazy ass in this house."

Ty'mere jumped off the car, and tucked his gun in his pocket before running in the house.

" I missed you." he said wrapping his arms around me." unblock me, I can't eat or sleep without you."

" boy." I said pushing his arms off me." I just blocked you, don't do all that."

" mmcht." he smacked his teeth, before turning away and heading into the kitchen.

following him, I sat back down in my sit and began eating my cookie dough ice cream again.

" you going to the party tomorrow?"

" mhm." I hummed in response digging my spoon deep into my ice cream.

" you think they invited nirah?"

" probably." I shrugged." but she doesn't really go to parties like that, but I can see if she's going."

" yeah see, cause I got a plan."

" what's the plan?"

" tomorrow, we tell her about the bet." he stated." it's been too fucking long and she's been clueless about the shit, I don't know what shit they gone be on at that party."

" you right I'll text her right now." I said unlocking my phone.

𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐄😍🤞😘

𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑎 𝑑𝑎 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑚𝑟?

𝑚ℎ𝑚 𝑚𝑒 & 𝑚𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠, ℎ𝑒
𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 25𝑡ℎ🥺

" yeah, her and mikey both." i stated locking my phone.

" makes it even better."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 8K 181
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
444K 12.5K 35
new nigga , new friends , new everything .
291K 8.7K 38
I can't leave her alone, she just like my backbone .
697K 30.2K 36
"I wonder who gon' ride for me if it go down" (Just read) @π™Ύπ™²πšƒ.𝟷𝟼.𝟸𝟢𝟸𝟢