Pharaoh's Eye

By NooFakeIshh

Caira is a young confused female. It's always been her mother and her ever since she could remember. When thi... More

Pharaoh's Eye : Prologue
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ I
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ II
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ III
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ IV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ V
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ VI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ VII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ VIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ IX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ X
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XIV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XVI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XVII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XVIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XIX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXIV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXVI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXVII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXVIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXIX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXIV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXVI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXVII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXVIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXIX
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XL
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XLI
Pharaoh's Eye XLII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XLIV
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLV
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLVI
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLVII
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLVIII
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLIX
Pharaoh's Eye ₪ L
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LIII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LIV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LV
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LVI
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LVII
Pharaoh's Eye ♋ Epilogue
Pharaoh's Eye ☽ Prophet

Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XLIII

15.7K 735 187
By NooFakeIshh

Caira

Spring Break, took three days off work I think I deserve to get fucked up . Shit, I wanna be somebody else's problem . But pause though, is Spring Break the one opportunity you get to act like a hoe and people find it acceptable ? Flashing breast, popping Molly's, sucking whoever you see ? I'm not trying to go as fast as that last one, definitely not getting with no random . But I really do just want to live, that's all life is about and if I can't do it my way then what kind of life am I living ?

"Gerald, is there any jobs there I can do without signing any contracts ?"

"No, not that I believe . Why you thinking of joining ? You're up against some hard work, but it's good benefits . Everyday could be your last, you clearly know what happen to me ." He said showing his wound as we ate breakfast

"I thought about that, I'm good at that bank but I been considering it . Because of the benefits and the money, I think traveling around the world would be good for me right now . I'm just scared of the battle part ."

"Well I think that's great that you taken interest in my work, I'm behind you 100% if that's what you want . Not everyone is stationed in save environments ."

"Like I said it was a thought ."

After breakfast I got ready for my extended three day trip, everyone is going to the beach I really hope I don't run into the three of them . Julius asked me what I was doing, I told him I had to work . O'Neal and Jermaine asked me the same thing, told them the same thing too . I had the thought of bringing Hakeem but I'm not sharing a room with my hormonal little brother bringing bitches in my hotel room, that shit is out . I left that afternoon, drove an hour and a half making it to check into my room . People were already crazy, couple girls were passed out in the lobby .

"Caira ! Caira !" A voice shouted

I turned to see who called my name, it was Mona from one of my classes she asked me if I was coming down . We ain't cool like that but I guess we can chill .

"Bitch, you look good . We staying in the same hotel, if nothing happening in your room you can come in ours ."

"What you about to do ? Beach too crowded we about to go up to our room it's joint, we got hella niggas coming through . Hella weed, what's mine is yours ."

I went up to her room and once up there two guys were doing a line, she kicked them the fuck out with the quickness . I'm mean I'm not trying to get caught up in that, but what do you expect ? On the table was a variety of bottles, when I walked into the joint room I guess that was the sex room cause it was two beds in there and both were being used at the moment . Guess there were prepared cause it was hella sheets on the floor folded up . It was only about four guys and four girls including me . Some girl was taking body shots of another girl, a guy tried handing me a blunt but I denied cause you always suppose to roll your own . Never know what these niggas try to put in it, have my ass passed out and laid out for the taking .

"So what have you done so far ?" Mona asked

"Nothing much, but smoke I just got down here ."

"Earlier I was fucking out of my mind ." She laughed telling her story "I was blindfolded in the other room, let these guys run train . Girl, let me tell you . That was the most I ever swallowed."

"Girl - ."

I had to stop myself from what I was about to say .

"You didn't mind that, what happen when you get back to school ?"

"Please, I've done worse before . This don't even make the list ."

I needed a hard shot to wrap my mind around that shit .

After that I was starting to have a little fun, I let people take body shots of me . Downed a pint personal of Henny, then went to the pool with Mona and her friends . We had the thought of hotel hopping, but I instead just went back to the room . As I walked through the lobby, look who the hell strolled in with two girls on his arm .

"What the hell you doing here ?"

"About to get some pu - ."

I cut him off

"Boy I'll slap the hell out of you, don't say it . Nasty ass ." I laughed at Hakeem stupid ass

"How old are they ?"

"Bitch how old are you, acting like his mom ?" She stepped

"Bitch what ever you high on don't make you bold bitch, I'll tear into that ass . You about to fuck a -, never mind do you ."

"Caira, God don't like ugly now . Don't mess this up ."

I'm not going to tell them he 16, they on they own . I just hope his ass don't catch nothing again . I let him go, took the elevator up my heart almost stopped walking in . It was Julius kissing another girl . Don't get it twisted, it was just because I told him I wasn't going to be here, I damn sure didn't expect seeing him .

We both didn't say anything, but we both got off the same floor and entered Mona's same room . Once he separated from the girl he was with, he came to me .

"You said you was working ?" He said as he wiped off the sand from his arm

"I took off ."

"How long you been here ?"

"All day ."

"Listen about -."

"Why are you explaining, we not together ?"

"Right ." He scratched his head looking down "Come to my room, it's better than this ."

I followed, it was better . Least it didn't smell like fucking padussy .

We took shots with everybody, girls for some reason we're but ass naked .

"Here, you took this before ?" He had two pills in his hands

"Hell no ." I said loudly

"It's E, it's like drinking five monster and a cup of coffee . You'll crash after while ."

"When the hell you start ?"

"I only take it when I go out on some occasions, you wanna try it or not ? I swear you'll be fine ."

I took it, after while it felt like my eyes was just dilated to the max . I was doing all kinds of shit, I made out with a girl and bit her nipples . The rest from there was fuzzy .

"You okay ?" He asked

"I feel dizzy ."

He took me to my room .

"It's finally quite for once ."

"You know you gay now right ?"

I laughed "How's that ?"

"You kissed a girl, you was feeling it ."

"I damn sure wasn't, hell no !" I pushed him

"Yeah okay ."

"So listen, I was thinking about signing a two year contract and joining the force . Like I'm so lost right now, it's not even funny . I have no one to blame, I actually want to thank you . I wouldn't have come to this decision without a push from you and every one who entered my life ."

"Damn, you serious ?"

"Yeah, I'll get to travel the world . Do some good, make some good as benefits and money . Why not ?"

"That sound really good and all, but wouldn't you miss your family ?"

"Of course, but like I feel like this will put me on the right path . It'll even pay off the rest of my schooling ."

"I think it's great, you doing what you want to do . Nothing sexier than a female, with a gun ."

"This guy ." I smiled closing my eyes relaxed spread out on the bed "I feel like this is the first time I ever talked to you, I know we talked but I feel like this is the first time we actual expressed to one another ."

"I'm going to go, you good ?"

"I'm fine ."

I stayed there, I fell asleep . The crash he was talking about was real, I don't know what time it was but I was finally able to move only to just get under the covers . Within that moment, I heard my door open . I thought I was tripping, so I didn't pay no mind . Drifted back to sleep, next thing I know someone is on top of me .

"Julius, what are you doing ? You took my damn key ?"

"Shut up ."

"Julius ."

"Turn that ass over ."

"Fuck, wait !"

"Take . This . Dick ."

I moaned grabbing the sheets as he didn't hesitate putting it in .

"You wrong, you know you wrong ."

"But it feels good doesn't it ?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 5.6K 13
Life really threw a full deck at Faith Reed. Motherless child, father unknown, drug and alcohol abuse at a young age. That is only just scratching th...
392K 14K 48
Denver Williams grew up in a small neighborhood in North Carolina with her mother Debbie. She dealt with physical, emotional and verbal abuse once he...
4.8K 258 14
**Very old story that I decided to put on here. Writing is from when I was much younger** This is a story of a sixteen year old girl named Lee. After...
4.6K 129 10
Every family has it's secrets that ties them together. Just make sure those secrets stay within the family. **WARNING READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** This s...