Days in Genova, Nights in Por...

By MLP_musical_demon

Features my Portorosso RP character, Max Marcovaldo, as well as another OC named Rosa Attinia. Rated Teen fo... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 1

11 0 0
By MLP_musical_demon

It was the first day of school and I was pissed when Mom ordered Giulia to wake me up. Yeah, I loved my cousin and I still do, but sometimes she can be a massive pain, if you know what I mean. Of course we were still kids at the time and enjoyed playing together. But I also liked my sleep, and Giulia knew that. My cousin was tricky at the time, though.

"Maxine, you really wannna see Portorosso one day?" Giulia asked.

That got me up, although I dreaded being called Maxine.

"Say, cousin, you've been to Portorosso," I said.

"," Giulia responded in Italian.

"What's it like?" I asked.

"Well, in the summertime, I go there and visit Dad," Giulia said. "It's nice. Portorosso is a beautiful, big city along the Italian Riviera."

"Do you think I could come with you?" I asked.

"I'll have to confirm it with Mamma, but sure," Giulia said. "But now we've gotta get to school. We don't wanna be late."

But I had a plan. A plan that Giulia didn't know about or did she even need to know about.

"You coming, Maxine?" Giulia asked me.

I grumbled at my cousin. She was younger than me, but that didn't matter. The thing that mattered was that she was calling me Maxine and I downright hated it when people did that.

"How would you feel if I called you Giulietta?" I bursted out in sudden anger. "It's the same as calling me Maxine. I go by Max fi you don't remember."

Giulia smiled, letting out a lighthearted chuckle. "Mi scusi," she said.

"Yeah, right," I said. "You'd better be sorry."

Then we went off to school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81 5 6
*Edit* This story sucks! I am telling you because this was my first story on here so it's stupid, made - August 17th, 2020 Yayyy! A gay love storyy...
200 4 4
Luca can't believe it; Alberto has returned to compete with him and Giulia, this should make him happy, but things are not that easy. Giulia and Albe...
33 0 3
a collection of Oneshots for characters Luca x Alberto. some will be based on small ideas other will be inspired by songs. All characters ages will...
287K 7K 20
Portorosso has fallen, and life has changed forever for all Sea Monsters. Mercenaries rule the ocean waters, and Sea Monsters have to hide or perish...