My Black Arse in a Beast World

By grandma_dumpling

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱-𝗮𝗳𝘁... More

Death as expected
Really determined to kill
I'll keep you here
Hehehe
Dear God!
Submit to me
Swallowed a sword
Poison
Self reliance
Eat fire
how to keep a hostage
step one; bondage
entanglement
rising tempest
Mine
You have to be male
to save you
Beast gods
my black arse in a textbook
three days
Calling upon the devil
talk to me please
More than life
Enamored beyond saving
Her own perversion
To seduce a wolf
someone else is coming

drop dead in a beast world

7.2K 273 145
By grandma_dumpling

(A/N; Hello! Thank you all for your support. Unfortunately, I will not be updating this book because I'm rewriting all the chapters to better the story. For now please bear with the poor writing. You can also check out my other book;

>>> linked here>>>>

It's a quick transmigration!
Here's the description;

In every life she lived, there was one similarity...

World A; she stole the female lead's song during the competition in order to gain the empress' favor and win.

The female read wrote an impromptu poem that stole the hearts of the empress dowager, the emperor, the crown prince and the masked general.

World E; she dumped her poor bamboo horse for a rich second generation sunshine boy.

The female lead picked him up and he became the feared mensao of the business world that cherished only the female lead to his grave.

World Z; she, surprisingly, fairly beat the female lead in getting a highly coveted internship position with a genius scientist.

The scientist dealt with some unstable substance that caused the zombie apocalypse. The result was that she was one of the first zombies.

She was like a black hole that sucked in all the world's bad luck so that the female lead could shine brighter.

Not surprisingly, the universe chose her to suffer again, allowing her to be reborn for all her lifetimes.

(Her) low IQ supporting role; I will not let anything go.

Random male character; is it not easier to lick my tofu? *displays tofu*

Her; ???
)

.............

Now playing : "Lottery" — aka "Renegade"

K Camp

───────────⚪──────

◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►►

𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

(enter my main character)

"What?" she slowly turned to check behind her, "What the actual fuck...?"

Still, all she could see was lush green vegetation.

Her mind grew blank; blank as the times she sat through test papers while pretending to write what she didn't research.

Just a seconds back she blinked and trees suddenly appeared. They were giants that seemed to touch the sky. The sun's shine barely managed to peek through the thick foliage, making the environment relatively dim though she could still make things out clearly.

She was still in her tight French shorts with an open flyer, showing the new world her white underwear.

With one hand stuck, twist high, through the short sleeves of her blouse and the other with only up to the elbow through, left her head barely over her collar. If it weren't for the bra covering her bosom, she would have been fully exposed to the world.

See the thing was, she had just been in her closet, putting on her clothes. She was looking at herself in the mirror as she passed the collar of her shirt over her head and- SHABLAM! FOREST!!!!

Denise: (〇-〇;) !!( ; 〇_〇)THE HELL!

Her mind first did a rewind around the alphabet before it finally decided to ask her something.

'I'm somehow somewhere, what does that mean?' she asked herself. 

Denise; Teleportation?

That was clear but then, why would she suddenly teleport?

Denise's eyes widened slightly at that thought. She could have said it was technology but the twenty first century was no where near that level of advancement.

So her mind directly descended into the theological developmental stage.

'An illusion! Magic! Witchcraft! The devil,' she thought, as an instinctive fear washed over her.

Her brain quickly tried to find the cause but since there was no clear explanation for her situation. It did cross her mind that maybe it had to do with something supernatural, something beyond her simple mind. Yet, her realistic nature was having a hard time accepting that.

The beats of her heart seemed to turned to ticks and tocks, silently counting down to an explosion and her mind was slowly growing erratic when-

GROWL!

A deep loud guttural growl erupted from behind her. Denise jumped and turned in fright.

The cusses and screams she was about to spit got stuck deep in her throat. Her mouth dropped more. She virtually dried up on the spot and became brittle.

In between that thicket, one phenomenal black woman who had awed her professors and friends with her intelligence, lazy nonchalance and earth shattering rationality, was dumbstruck.

Centuries of experience show black women as strong, hard-headed and resilient. Situations are normally fixed with their quick kick-butt, fight-back, bark-low-and-hard attitude. It was said that it was extremely difficult to stimulate any weak and pathetic attitude in them, especially in Denise.

But Denise wanted to directly prostrate and be all weak and pathetic. At that moment, she could have sworn on the graves of her ancestors that through and through, she felt weak.

Meanwhile, her brain went completely offline resigning her survival to pure instinct.

With large claws, standing at over nine feet with tough bone and muscle, was a grey wolf. It's silver eyes were locked on her frame. It bared its teeth at her as if to show off how sharp it had been keeping them.

"When did wolves get this big?" Denise whispered to herself.

It took a step towards her and her soul almost left her body.

"Woah, woah woah!" She held her hands out in a stopping motion.

To her surprise, the animal actually paused and watched her as if waiting for instructions.

"Listen," she took that moment to put her blouse on properly, "I'm no Olympian but-" she snapped into a bolt.

Yes! Yes! She knew it wasn't the best option. Wolves aren't like bears that one could just bow down to and pretend to be small and submissive for the bear ignore them. Wolves attack both the weak and strong. Wolves were smart enough to come up with strategies and what not, for the best hunting option. Most of all, wolves were fast. Denise should have known that but, her brain... had gone to its happy place.

The best way to defeat a wolf was by using a weapon and facing them head on. But she had none of those. And with the size of that thing, she was only working with hope.

So she run, she ducked and took bazaar turns and twists in the unfamiliar forest.

Meanwhile, Mr. wolf first stared at her with a blank expression. Then he snickered- well, it sounded more like short menacing growls.

Just a breath away from a predator and still bothering to run off? He could only laugh at her. Although the attempts were pathetic, if seen from a different light, they were somewhat cute. He almost held his chest to 'awwww' with a helpless expression while wiping tears using his claw.

It wasn't everyday that the anyone decided to take their chances against him in speed. So he gave her some time to run. He was in the mood to play anyway. He let her run to track her down later and show her just how amazing his nose was.

Mr. wolf who was just thinking of playing and showing off didn't know that his slow hunt would only serve to give her a heart attack.

Denise really put in an effort to duck under what root, crawl through what log and go for that direction people wouldn't normally take.

It took her some minutes to realize that nothing was chasing after her. She breathed a sigh of relief and gathered that the wolf was probably protecting its territory or just wasn't interested in eating puny food.

Denise nodded at herself and gave herself a tap on her back; (emoticon) it seems I'm too smart..

She had travelled into the more dense part of the forest. It had gotten significantly dimmer and some parts shrouded in extreme darkness.

Denise felt distressed. She thought, looking at the amount of light, that it would get dark soon and she didn't have a light. She didn't know where she was or how to get to a safe place. She couldn't trust climbing up a tree because, honestly, the forest was like something pulled out of the Jurassic world; the branches were miles off into the sky and the roots were thick, reaching at least five feet and more off the ground.

Even the trees made her seem puny and if a wolf could be that big, she couldn't bring herself to imagine the size of the snakes and other wild creatures living in the trees.

Denise was still quickly assessed her situation for the best possible solution when she felt a warm gust of air hit her skin causing her braids to rise up slightly.

'That's unnatural!' her brain noted. Wind in the middle of a forest as thick and he one she was facing should have been a miracle. But-

She tried not to let herself anticipate anything diabolical, especially because she was most likely to be the recipient. She really tried hard to fight that growing sinking feeling in her chest running down to her stomach. She tried not to burden herself with fear when she didn't even know what to be afraid of. She tried, she really did try.

But even as she slowly turned to her right where she felt the 'wind' came from, she could already feel her breath capsize in her throat.

There were two possibilities; either there was actually wind. Then she could follow it and find plane land, where it could be safer. Or-but of course it must be...

Silver eyes gleamed sharply in the partial darkness.

Denise: (☉∀☉) da fuck!

The sharp gaze flashed with white light, a glint of malicious playfulness laid in them. And with a short puff, it acknowledged its presence. As though to say, 'yeah, it's me. You shouldn't have expected anyone else.'

Denise's brain that had just resurrected took a death trip, her small heart seemed to be trying to break its speed limit and her eyes were about to request to just fall out. Despite all that, her body was still deciding how to feel.

Her muscles flexed and twitched involuntarily as the wolf moved closer to her and bared it's teeth. Actually, Mr. Wolf was smiling but how would Denise know.

"My!" She stepped back and smiled as sweat drops formed at her temples, "My oh my, what big teeth you have!"

So running was a failed option. Climbing- the gym class climbing rope was a failed level one challenge. She would be useless against the trees.

Denise asked herself 'What's next?' she quickly responded, 'pick up a weapon from the ground and blind that sucker!!!'

As she was agreeing with her logic, the wolf closed the distance between them. Of course she wanted to bolt away when she saw the wolf lower it's jaws happily  towards her head. Her only thought had been that it would bite her head off.

'Aiii! I'm gone! My ancestors, it's time you welcome me with open arms,' Denise virtually paid her last respects.

Sniff! Sniff! Sniff!

Denise peeked at the wolf, only then realizing that her eyes had been closed. It's massive head hovered over her shoulders, taking deep breaths of her scent.

"It's Chanel!" Denise quickly provided with an anxious smile. Although the idea of sniffing food first before the meal didn't sit well with her, she still liked the little distraction.

Her eyes darted around for a weapon she could use. She looked left, right then up. The wide open massive jaws of the wolf greeted her from above. All forty two of teeth, glistening with saliva, sent 'hellos' her way. Dang! She could even see that weird dangling thing and the back of its throat.

"Ah!" She let out a short high pitched scream when the jaws snapped on her.

At first she felt nothing, then the pain rained down on her head; like small droplets, they struck a single point and let the pain sink deep into her skin. Not only did she feel strain of her neck being ripped off her body, she also starting to hover a few centimeters off the ground.

—————-
Heyah, friendly reminder, please add this book to your library to get notifications for the updates. Or you can show me some support by clicking that star. Thanks you. Kisses-muah. Muahhhh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 17.2K 156
Neara and Shay looked to the future (read 'pastries') to forget their past, but are interrupted by being transported to a world of beastmen strugglin...
695K 23.5K 34
THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED but it will be HEAVILY EDITED and have things added to it in the future. I wrote this book when I was much younger. I didn't e...
16.4K 1.4K 19
Xena Crane is living her best life. Studying hard at University and engaged to the love of her life. She really didn't need this. Waking up in a wo...
5.2K 373 13
Being isekiaed into a strange world, MC tries to survive and find true love in the form of mates. Being betrayed so many times she decides to not ope...