Mafia: Dominic Romero |18+

By GraceAndMicaela

Mia Cohen is what you'd call a sheltered girl, she grew up with very few hardships, had a stable home and pe... More

Chapter 1- Background
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 10

3.4K 66 69
By GraceAndMicaela

Note: if you skipped chapter 8 or read it before the republish, please re-read it. You might miss some key words that will be used or the scene won't feel as it should if you skip it. Thanks again for your support,  if you've gotten this far we Appreciate you tons babies ! Xxxx 🦋🦋

Mia's POV
***********************

We both follow Davina to uncle Harry's room. As we head towards my family I notice Jessi and Tom's arms linked as she comforts him; caressing his arm up and down, he seems to be appreciating her support, I mean he hasn't stopped her and my moms right there, guess I'm not the only one whose got some juicy details of the past night.

I head into room with Dominic and introduce him to my dad and uncle.
"Uncle Harry, Dad this is Dominic, my friend whose graciously decided to donate his bone marrow."

Dominic shakes my dads hand who grips it firmly to indicate that he is not to be messed with and that if he chose to beat Dominic up he very well could. Dominic then stretches over to shake uncle Harry's hand, who is incapable of moving to much, his top slightly moves as the fabric already pulls on his muscles, it lifted slightly for my dad whose been giving Dominic the stink eye since we entered the room , even more view of his lower abdomen tattoos as well.

I can see my dads not in the right mindset, with his brother basically dying but I don't think that's the only reason, I doubt his gonna be happy by a fully tatted man that has a "fuck the police" tattoo on his lower "V" and probably screams danger in my dads Cop eyes. I can't imagine this going well.

My dads voice breaks the silence
" I can't say I'm impressed with the company my daughter has decided to keep, being a cop and all , I can't say I'm a fan of the art you've displayed on your lower abdomen, regardless this is a selfless act so you must be a man of some kind of stature, unless it's to impress my daughter, can't say I don't have my doubts and I definitely don't approve of you being anything more than my daughters friend but I am grateful for you saving my brothers life, I owe you one."

I've never seen my dad be so stern, it's almost like he saw red and went cold it sent shivers down my spine, he maybe got like this when Tom got into some shit at school and needed to be put on a Leash but never with me, then again I've never brought boys home, or disappointed my dad in any way, he's never had to show me this protective disapproving father act.

"Don't listen to my brother , he has a stick up his arse, what we all mean to say is we are grateful and whatever my niece did to get you to offer up your stem cells here must've been real gooood." Uncle Harry laughs so loud, his laugh echos through the hospital in pure joy.

I love this man and I'm so lucky he's here right now to break the ice. Always saving me from awkward moments.

"You have no idea" Dom replies and smiles, creating a banter with Harry and obviously nearly giving my dad a heart attack at the same time.

Can't say he's made the best impression but I'm sure with Dominic's Charm and respect, he'll grow on my dad. I hope, especially if he plans to be in my life.

Davina re-enters , "The room is ready , we're gonna put you under regional anaesthesia, which will block sensation of the area we're extracting from. Once it's collected uncle Harry will be set up to receive the stem cells, which is similar to a blood transfusion nothing hectic or life threatening, it should take 1-2 hours of your time.
So Mia you can wait with the rest outside, once we're done you can check on your man." She says running down the events to happen, having the biggest smile ending with that sentence. Making things ten times more awkward. Shit! She really does love stirring the pot.

"His not my m...."
"Says who" he looks at me with a smile and cocked eyebrow.
This man better not, we literally just had a one night stand and he's already labelling things? Ok I think I need to pump the breaks before I'm engaged by Tuesday and now everyone's eyes are on me, my cheeks are heating up, my dad seems pissed at the idea or thought of me even having a guy.

It's gonna take a while for him to get used to the idea of his baby growing up, even though I'm already an adult but Like my mom always says 'you'll always be my baby no matter how old you get.'

*****Dom's POV*****

I head to my room where Davina hands me a  patient gown. I take off all my clothes except my underwear and put on the hospital gown. Which feels awkwardly revealing from the back. Once I'm ready and on the bed. Moments later the nurses come to collect me for surgery.

*****Mia's POV*****

Dom's in his procedure, I'm sitting with my family and I'm starved, my stomach is already making noises but I figured I'll wait for Him to be done and maybe treat him to a nice meal, I just have no idea if he'll be up to it after all this.

My dad wrathfully stalks up to me.
"Can't say I'm impressed. Couldn't bring home a lawyer or something ?" He says

"Like you did ? No I couldn't . You know dad for someone whose a cop, you and mom of all people should know how people get judged by appearance and assumed the worse. I actually expected more from the man who raised me and if you must know, he's an army man and currently saving your brothers life, he deserves your respect." I storm off , leaving my dad to either get his act together or throw his tantrum else where. I'm not okay with him acting this ungrateful, especially not around Dominic.

I storm off to get a breather, I can't really be around my dad right now, he's acting like a child, I cannot believe the man I look up to can be so selfish to a man willing to save his brothers life with no hesitation.

Two hours have passed and I finally see Davina and the nurses wheeling Dominic back to his room.
I wait to see the nurses exit before I enter his room And i see that Davina is still busy with him, Taking out his IV fluid drip and checking on his hip bandage.

" I can come back later, just wanted to check up on you, make sure you're ok?" I say caringly

" I don't bite you know , we've actually been getting on, I must say he's not half bad. You could do better but his quite cool" Davina jokes and laughs at herself.

"Way to kick a man while he's down Dav." Dominic places his hand over his heart acting wounded and hurt by Davina's words.

He could definitely pass for a Cohen with how dramatic his being.

"Dav?" I question "He calls you Dav ? You don't even let Tom and I call you Dav."
"Has he made you soft? He seems to do that to the best of us."

"Seems like it, We did this thing called bonding, also have you ever saved a life? No , so you and Tom haven't earned the name Dav just yet." She giggles

"Come sit here" he pats right next to him
"Are you insane ? You just had a transfusion, not to mention my sister is right there."
"Didn't take you for the shy type princess." He says with a smile that reaches his eyes.

"Don't let me stop you" Davina looks at me .
"I'm almost done with him and then I'll head to Uncle Harry." She motions me to sit by him.

I walk towards him and He has this cute fucking devilish smirk as if he's doing all the right things to get his way.

That's when I slide the chair next to the bed and sit down. I offer my hand for support. I know he's not in much pain right now, due to anaesthesia wearing off but I want to be supportive.

He intertwines his fingers with mine and holds it firmly, with the back of his thumb he traces circles on my hand. I just found that gesture so simple but so loving. What is this man doing to me. He's breaking down walls I didn't even know existed and not just with me, but my family.

We all fall into a nice conversation, Davina and Dominic team up against me. She shares embarrassing childhood stories about me. Even though his just heard so much stories about how nerdy I was He still just looks at me with such admiration. It's such a nice moment, who knew a guy I met about 24hours ago, would turn out to be so cool and chilled that he even cracked my tough act sister and if I'm honest I can't imagine him not being around after this. He just feels so comfortable to be around, I feel like I've known him for years even if that's not the case. He's become someone so meaningful to me in a day and I don't think he can know that Because one thing I know about all men, once they know they have you by the heart strings, they know they can break you and I can't have that. It's what I've been avoiding my whole teenage life.

Davina finally gets up, removes her gloves and disposes of it, "we're all done. It's best you get some juice and something to eat, you should feel a-bit drained but that's normal. I'll check on you a-bit later." She leaves us alone. Which I'm kinda nervous about because one things for sure we can't really hold back on our impulses when there's no one around us to tame us from our deepest desires.

I look at Dominic , he looks so depleted.

"Apple or orange juice ?" I ask
"Pardon ?" He looks at me
"What flavour juice?" I repeat.
"Pineapple" he says laughing at his own joke I don't seem to have grasped.
"That's a first. I don't know anyone who chooses pineapple juice" I say a little surprised.
"You haven't heard have you ? It's said that if men drink enough pineapple juice their semen won't taste so bitter." He explains watching me closely, probably to see if I'll fluster.
"Oh ew!! Of cause I didn't know that." I say with distaste spewing from my mouth.

"Don't act so innocent, I already know deep down you're a minx." He says like his words are filled with sin.
"I'll take orange juice, it's definitely the superior." He says holding back a smile. Knowing very well he just put me on the spot and grossed me out.

"Anything to eat ?" I continue to ask.
"You please." He does it yet again!
I almost choke on my own saliva. "I'm so...sorry?"
"You heard me, I can't help but crave you when you're this close to me. The question is if you'd let me."

I bite my bottom lip in response as those words leave his mouth without knowing. He definitely has claim over me. My body just reacts to his words and touch without my permission.

"Let me take care of you." I say mischievously. Finally I get to have control over him for a change.

I get up from my chair and lean over him, he gazes into my eyes staring deep into my soul, as I place soft kisses on his lips. He moves my hair behind my ear and leaves his hand cupping my face to guide me into a deeper kiss. He opens his mouth and slips his tongue between my lips ,his kiss is passionate and desperate, his warm tongue runs against mine and then in circles. I pull away by sucking his bottom lip slowly and giving it a light bite. This only ignites his body and I notice his boner. I place my hand on his thigh, Sliding my hand slowly beneath his gown. I feel him take a sharp breath in as I reach his dick.
I wrap my petite hands around his giant ....

Davina enters and clears her throat.
We startled by the sudden noise of someone else in the room, I don't know what we were expecting, hospitals have no privacy.
I immediately remove my hand from Dominic and he covers up.
The Colour drained from Dominic's face, shows his somewhat nervous and scared of being caught by my sister, can't say I blame him.

"Am I interrupting something?" She asks cocking her one eyebrow, looking straight at me.

"No not at all, why would you think that?" I say nonchalantly. Giving her a big ol smile.
Davina raises her eyebrow at me , not believing anything I just said, but not hounding me on it either .

"I'm just here to get Dominic's signature on these discharge papers." Davina states.
Dominic sits up right and starts signing pages, avoiding eye contact with her.

"Precautions are don't be on your feet to much, try and rest as much as possible so you can gain your strength back. Stay hydrated , eat regular meals and no sexual activity for at least 5 days." She looks at both of us checking our reaction, as Dominic looks at me pleading eyes. His definitely gonna be stuck with blue balls for a while.

"Ok this is awkward, you two can leave when you're ready." Davina says before leaving the room.

Dominic gets dressed. While I say bye to my family, since I have to drive the cripple, I let Jessi know that I'll have him stay with us just until he gains his strength back. She had no issue with the fact but I think it's more because she's excited to interrogate us together that way we can't lie. Which I'm not looking forward to.

Dominic gets his things together and meets me in the foyer.
"Keys please" I request.
"No why?" He asks in confusion
"Did you not listen to Davina's advice on resting ? So I'll be driving. You rest princess." I say with smug smile on my face. This moment right here made me happy.

On the drive to Jessi's place, I turn on some music and Dominic ends up falling asleep, I guess today was more than any of us bargained for. Who knew a one night stand could turn into meeting families and donating your stem cells. What a wild ride.

A little while later we arrive at Jessi's place I shook his shoulder lightly. "Rise and shine princess. We're here."
I help him out of the car by allowing him to wrap his arm over my shoulder and lean on me like a crutch.
But just before we reach the door. He stops and says I should head inside so long, he just needs to make a quick personal call and I think nothing of it, so I do as I'm told and give him the space he needs to do what he has to do.

*****Dom's POV*****

After seeing Mia head inside and out of ear range, I call my father to let him know that I'll be inactive this week.
Tony picks up (call in dialogue form)

Tony: "Dom where the fuck have you been?!!!! I've got business to talk to you about."

Dominic: "Oh we skipping the formalities now? Hello to you to father, that will have to wait, I'll be taking a weeks leave, starting today ."

Tony: "Bullshit, that can't happen, this better not be about miss Mia Cohen ! I told you to stay away as bluntly as I could!!! She's franks God daughter, which makes her off limits DOM!!! Stop fucking shit up !"

Dominic: "who I fuck has nothing to do with you and I won't be fucking shit up."

Tony: "you already are, you don't have the family's back because you're too busy chasing a dream you can never have."

Dom:"You will just have to manage without me for 5days."

Tony: " Don't you dare put this phone down, im warni...."

*beep beep beep.... Disconnected*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 1.3K 49
Caught between the tumultuous demands of his role as a cartel leader and the strain on his marriage, Dominic Santigno finds himself at a crossroads...
518K 9.8K 94
Ace Salvatore As on the deck of cards, the ace is highest than the king, and so is Ace Salvatore. The ruthless, psychotic, coldest mafia leader. Nobo...
544K 13.9K 71
Looking at myself in the mirror I studied my reflection. I exhaled a long surrendering sigh into the quiet that was my bedroom. I kept telling myse...
143K 3.3K 31
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...