Savior (BWWM)

By TimaraWrites

A stripper, destined to be lawyer and a man who only cares about himself meet in sinful circumstances. When o... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thrity Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty eight
Forty

Thirty nine

30K 1.1K 461
By TimaraWrites

FINAL CHAPTER

________________________________________

BLAKE'S POV

I was released from the hospital around midnight. Maybe because this was my first pregnancy, but i believed something was wrong once I felt strong pains in my stomach. I panicked. But I learned it was quite normal and there was nothing to worry about.

I knew Roman's doctors would report right to him if they knew what was going on with me. So the best option I could think of was going to the hospital. But even that back fired on me.

I laid in bed for 3 hours worrying if Roman was safe or not. I didn't get a text or call. I was too nervous to try and call myself. Him not calling me was already a red flag, but him not picking up the phone could mean something worse. I was better off waiting, but the stress from it couldn't be good either.

As I couldn't bare to keep myself up any longer, I dozed off.

I rolled from my side onto my back as the sun beamed on my cheeks. I looked over to read the clock said 11am. I slept longer than I intended too.

I looked to my left to see Roman peacefully sleeping beside me. A rush or relief filled my body as I felt a tear run down my face. Why didn't he wake me or tell me he was here. I wanted to hug and kiss him, but he was sleeping so peacefully I didn't want to wake him.

I tried to quietly get out of bed but his voice stopped me.

"Come here."

I turned around to see his eyes on me. "I didn't mean to wake you."

"You didn't."

I rolled back over to where we faced each other.

"Are you okay?" He placed a hand on my stomach,

"I am, just cramps, it's normal according to the doctors."

"Next time something like this happens, I want you to go to my doctors."

"I will, I just didn't want to bother you and wanted you to focus on your mission."

He cupped my chin with his hand. "You're more important to me. I'm learning to be a better person and now husband. I care about you Blake, I really do and that's not normal for me to care for someone."

"I love you." I said placing a kiss on his lips.

"I love you." He kissed me back.

I pulled back. "I shot Verona." I said quickly to get it out the way.

His eyes widened as he opened but closed his mouth. "When?"

"Yesterday. It was a accident. I wanted to tell you. I feel so guilty for it even though she deserved it. She recovered from it and I'm sure she'll come after me."

"You're a little angel. But she deserved it and trust me if she even tries to touch you, I might have to finish the job." He winked.

I shook my head with a chuckle. "What happened tonight?" I asked.

"Your parents are in the basement. I got him. I finally got the fucker."

To see him smile made the heart beat with excitement. I never seen him so relaxed, so comfortable. He'd usually be tensed or stressed, but now he was care free.

"Can I see them?" I asked.

"You sure you want to so soon?"

"Positive."

He nodded.

I wanted to know why. Why my father hated me so much, cared so much about an empire over his own blood. Why he treated my mother and I so wrong growing up. Why he never tried to save my mother or me. I wanted answers and I was going to get them.

~~~~~~~~~

I was at the kitchen counter talking to Rae and Colton. These two have hit it off really well, i'm surprised.

"How did Roman feel about the Verona situation?" Rae questioned me.

"He wasn't mad."

She looked shocked. "Really?"

"Roman realized she was starting to become a threat anyway, he was going to end her life regardless." Colton said nonchalantly.

I crossed my arms. Makes sense why he wasn't shocked with what I did.

Roman approached us, as soon as he got close enough to me he wrapped his arm around me.

"Give me a second alone with my wife."

And just like that we were left alone.

"You look beautiful carrying our baby." He whispered in my ear which made chills form all over my body.

"Yeah and were hungry, so the chef needs to speed it up." I joked.

He chuckled. "Are you nervous?" He asked me seriously.

"About my parents?"

He nodded.

"Like hell. I don't know how it's going to turn out. But one thing I do know is I'm finally safe. I'm not afraid of him."

He kissed my forehead than pulled me into a hug. "That's my girl."

We all sat at the table once Genny finished breakfast.

"Ah i'm so happy for you both. A little boy! Have you guys thought of names?" Mrs. Ferrari spoke in excitement.

"I have something in mind, but we'll reveal it once he's born." I giggled.

"No fun!" Nora pitched in.

I giggled while shrugging.

"I'm proud of you son." Mr. Ferrari said catching everyone off guard. "You've worked hard and I can't ignore that. You'll be a great father."

Roman faced his father. "I told you I wouldn't let you down. I became the man I am today because of you. You know i'll do anything to keep this empire safe."

His father gave him a nod of approval.

After breakfast, Roman and I walked to the basement. If I had to be honest I was nervous. I was going to be faced with both my parents. I had so much to say and there was so much I wanted to know. If this was going to be the end, I wanted to know the truth, the full truth.

As we entered the basement my mothers head shot upward as Luis kept his head low.

"Blake, finally." She said tiredly. "I've been waiting to see you, to see my grandchild too." She directed her attention toward my stomach.

I ignored her. "Luis."

He didn't answer me.

Roman approached him. "She's talking to you asshole." Roman forced his head up.

He grunted from the action, but his attention was now on me.

"Father." I bit my tongue from calling him that.

"My backstabbing daughter who fell in love with my enemy." He spat. "If you're going to kill me go ahead and fucking do it!"

I chuckled. "You deserve everything coming for you, but not just yet."

"Sweetie why am I tied up." My mother interrupted.

I looked towards her but didn't respond. She used me. Left me behind to die. She deserves this as much as he does. But there was a part of me that still loved her. That still ached when I was told she was dead. A part of me that still remembers the time we had growing up.

I took a deep breath.

"Why did you treat mom and I like shit?"

He didn't say anything. Roman smacked him against the head. "This would be easier if you'd just respond."

He gave a weakening cough but stared at me. It took a long, awkward silence before he said anything. "When I met your mother, she was a lawyer at the time. She got me out of a lot of situations and she was really good at it too. Cases where there was solid evidence against me, she got me out of it." He looked at her. "I loved her for that. But I didn't want her seriously but then she told me she was pregnant."

My mother's faced turned cold as she listened to Luis's words. His words made me upset.

"My empire was on the verge of becoming something. I had people on my side. People who trusted me and would die for me." He clenched his fist. "After Ruien left me to rot with his new family and empire, it was only right for me to be better than him with mine." He looked at Roman disgustingly.

"Ruein didn't leave his family in the dirt, like you left us. For fucks sakes Luis you told me she was dead, you were never in my life. You were in and out." I kept my voice firm.

"I did what I had to do!" He yelled. "Nobody could know about you two. You two would've ruined me."

"So we meant nothing to you." I bit my tongue harder.

"I loved your mother. Like I said, she helped me get out of some of the toughest situations."

"And me?"

He looked away.

My heart shattered.

I kept my composure. "Why did you want me to go to the garden? Mom said you wanted to fix our family."

He didn't answer once again. He just looked down.

Roman pulled his gun from his waist and smacked him with it. "If I have to force you to respond to her again, I'll fuck your fucking face up."

I tensed from Roman's words. He's been so gentle and soft spoken with me lately, I wasn't use to this violent part of him anymore.

He grunted. "To kill you. I lied to your mother. She's a idiot and would listen to anything I'd say. You and your husband," He paused looking up to Roman. "Were going to take away something I worked HARD FOR!" He yelled. "I would've gutted you if you came to the garden." His face turned evil. He started at me with the most evilest look.

I forced myself to hold my tears back. I knew he didn't love me, but to hear him say it broke me even more. I couldn't say anything. There was nothing more for me to say. For me to think he'd actually say it was all a misunderstanding and to even think he loved me was idiotic. This man doesn't love anyone.

Roman was triggered from Luis's words and started punching him in the face. I didn't try to stop him either. I eagerly watched. He deserved this.

"We'll isn't it Luis." I heard a voice behind me approach. It was Ruien. "Stop son, we'll handle him."

"Dad." Roman paused and turned. "What are you doing down here."

"You think I wouldn't be here to see the bastard who killed my son die?"

"Bastard." Luis hissed under his breath. "Another... trader in the room I see."

Ruein approached Luis and punched him. "I've been wanting to do that for years."

Luis spit blood out but kept a disturbing smirk on his face. "I'll see you in hell. If you're going to kill me, do it."

"Baby are you done here?" Roman looked towards me.

I nodded, trying to keep my composure but deep down I was broken. The words my father said hurt me. Knowing he never loved or cared for me hurt me, but what did I expect. I knew this. I knew he didn't care or love me but hearing the words just... I couldn't hold it in anymore.

Tears started falling down my face. Roman approached me wrapping his arms around me. He didn't say anything as he held me tightly. If my parents didn't love me, I knew he did. I knew he'd take care of me and our baby boy.

"Do you want to go?" He asked. "You don't have to stay here for this."

I shook my head. "I want to be here."

"You sure?"

I nodded.

"And your mother?"

"Un tie her." I knew my mother only wanted love from my father, to have a family. To be accepted by him, but he just used her. Used her for her knowledge and kept her around because of it. By the look on her face right now, she was more broken about it than I was.

Roman pulled back and went to cut the rope from her arms.

She looked confused by the action.

"You're free mom. You can do as you please."

"Blake.." She softly said. "We just reconnected with one another, you want me out so soon."

I didn't respond. I didn't know how to.

"She could stay here." Roman helped her from the chair. "She'll be watched by my people, but she could stay inside the empire. When we know she isn't a threat she could be useful to our law firm. But only if you're okay with it."

I gave him a quick nod, but didn't look at her. I couldn't forgive her just yet, but I couldn't just kill her either.

Roman called Colton to come get her from the basement. After Colton took her away, Roman and his father stood over Luis.

I knew what they were about to do and I was okay with it.

It was finally all over. We were safe now.

Luis was finally about to pay for everything's he's done.
_____________________________________

6 MONTHS LATER

Our baby boy was here.

Ayden Cyrus Ferrari.

His middle name was after his uncle, Roman's brother. It's been 2 months since I've had our bundle of joy. For the most part he's been a quiet baby, he got that gene from Roman probably. But I loved motherhood.

Never in a million years did I think this was going to be my life.

My mother showed us she could be trusted. She's been working inside the law firm and doing a hell of a good job too. We've rekindled our relationship and actually started bonding again. I allowed her to see Ayden after he was 3 weeks old.

I was breastfeeding Ayden when Roman walked in. He had on an all black suit which was my favorite.

"How's my favorite people." He walked over placing a kiss on our foreheads.

"Better than this morning. I smiled. "How did the meeting go?"

"Luis's lawyers have finally given up your assets to his empire upon his death."

"I wonder what made them break after 6 months."

"A little threatening and conversation." He smiled.

"Of course." I rolled my eyes.

"Let me see him." He held his arms out.

I placed Ayden in his arms and the biggest smile appeared on Roman's face. Every time he sees Ayden a smile rises on his face.

I was happy. I'd never thought I'd come this far, from a stripper to this new life; a wife, mother and lawyer.

I stared up at Roman holding our son. Joy filled my body as I watched my boys. My life was complete, if it wasn't for Roman, I would be dead right now.

He's my savior.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 121 12
Angela Micheals is the daughter of a very powerful Mafia Boss. But, because of her father's temper and drunken outbursts, they're about to lose every...
3.1M 93.1K 80
Gwendolyn was different. There was no doubt about it. She was told constantly by her friends that she had a body to die for. She was sarcastic and...
1.2M 7.2K 9
#𝟒 ▪ 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬. ❝I hate you,❞ I hissed, pushing him away to create some desperately needed distance between us. He smirked and my...
34.9M 1.3M 77
COMPLETED. "Look, if you're-" "Shut up." I was taken back at the sudden manner in which he spoke to me. "Let's get something straight Miss Greene, I...