Manan fs-Death. (Completed)

By gumaank

. More

Introduction.
Chapter-1
Copyright.
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Do reply
Epilouge.

EXTRAZZZZZZ

1.8K 208 103
By gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

After surgery, Abhimanyu when he woke up he got to knew that it was Nandini whose heart was transplanted to him. He couldn't get out the bed, obviously and that's why he sent Mukti to Nandini's funeral. Days were passing by with Manik locking himself and Mukti was travelling btwn Malhotra mansion to hospital.

After almost 2 months, Abhi came face to face of Manik and Manik just couldn't take his eyes off from Abhi's chest and things were turning way too much awkward, after this both Manik and Abhi tried to stay away from each other but Abhi was always in this guilt that somewhere for him Nandini choose death.

Now coming to other person. The man who killed Manik. He was non other than Aryamaan Khurana, Soha's brother. When he came to knew about Soha's death, which is not real, to make the story, his father told him everything wrong that Manik used her and left and stuff and since than aryamaan was burning in the fire of revenge.

He was in New York and Manik's concerts helped him a lot to have a watch at him constantly and that's when he planned to end Manik's life in this massive concert. Aryamaan was so much into revenge, that when he shooted Manik and people started messing him.

He stood head strong close to the stage, showing the gun and that is why he was immediately caught hold by the guards and handed over to the police.

Nyonika was made to release so that she could attend Manik's funeral and than she was back to the mansion but coz of aryamaan's arrest, Mr father Khurana was back in the market and he told everything about Soha and Nyonika's plan. This created problems for her and Mr Malhotra put her back to jail coz the bottom line is that it was coz of Nyonika all this things happened.

Had they not lied, Manik would have been alive now, along with Nyonika, Mr Khurana was too put behind the bars and up in the sky, Manik was shocked after getting to know this truth. All things were sorted now but with Manik's death, fab5 was handicap and they had no other option but to dismantle fab5.

Now that there was no group, they had to decided about their future coz the money they earned is going to end one day. Cabir decided to shift anywhere out of India and make a love life for himself apart from a professional life.

He migrated to Canada, started a small business, with time got a loyal gay partner and was happy with him but he lost his smile with Manik. Similarly dhrulya and mukbhi were living a couple life here in Mumbai only and life was moving on.

This year is completed. One year to Nandini's death and 2 months to Manik's and everybody have made way in their lives and so have Rishab.

Murthy's got to knew abt Manik's death too. Chacha Chachi being in Mumbai did attend the funeral. They were equally hurtful for Manik as they were for Nandini, they were not aware of Manik's situation and will never be coz Manik had made the distance too long for them to reach him.

Coming to Rishab, in this whole year, he had become a well trained artist, his works are way too clean and mesmerising. He has a art gallery in mangalore which he opened recently and all thanks to amms coz she had given him immense support in every possible way.

At this moment, Rishab was sitting at the cash counter if his caller and was free. So his thoughts were taking him to his life. The way he lost Nandini and now getting the news of Manik too. He was lonely but not disturbed mentally but he misses Nandini way too much.

Now being an earning man, he wished to have Nandini by his side so that he could full full all her wishes but that's not possible. With Nandini gone, he realised that he loved her way too much to forget her in his life time or loose her importance in his life any more.

Rishab was on the way to stay sane and would achieve the way of living but it can't be denied that he lost an important part of his life and his family.

Coming to the very important character. MANAN. Well, this is the day when Manik is dead (showing the past).

After watching the funeral of Manik and crying her heart out, once all the view of earth was closed for Nandini and Manik silently assured her about his presence. Nandini realised that Manik was by her side and in a blink of eye she was all happy.

Manik didn't knew what to say but Nandini knew what is to be done next, which is why she held his hand and started walking. Manik silently followed her and soon he saw her bringing him in front of somebody who was sitting so calmly and looking at them only.

Manik kept looking at the male figure and than at Nandini and this happened for some 3 times and than he raised his eyebrow. To which Nandini spoke for the first time.

Nan-yeh aiyappa hai.

Knowing him only through Nandini, he has very less knowledge about this and that's why after realising who this personality was, he looked back at god and stood still for 2 seconds and than lifted his hand to join it but couldn't and that's why he waved at god and said.

Ma-hello.

Seeing him like that, god was about to smile too but he restrained himself and kept mum. While Manik said.

Ma-kaise ho aap?

Aiyappa simply bobbed his head and looked at Nandini which is why Manik too looked at her and than she spoke.

Nan-he won't talk to you much coz you have some bad qualities.

Manik frowned while Nandini further bought things to his knowledge.

Nan-your drinking habits only delayed our reunion...........otherwise your pain would have been lessen way to soon.

Understanding what she was saying, Manik bobbed his head and apologised to aiyappa genuinely who forgave him and gave him the permission to enter heaven and stay with Nandini. Manik was so happy and they were about to leave god's permises for now when Manik turned back and asked.

Ma-can we be friends?

But aiyappa gave no reaction to which Manik thought that it was a no and than he said.

Ma-Aacha.........can I at least ask you something as friends.

On this aiyappa bobbed his head in yes and Manik said.

Ma-like humans...........we soul are allowed to make love no?

Nandini's eyes widen on this and aiyappa was numb, no reaction coz he was god and he knew everything, all that going in his mind was clear for aiyappa. Seeing him numb, Manik was waiting for his answer but Nandini started pulling him to avoid such embarrassment but Manik did budge. Getting no answer, he asked.

Ma-aacha babies hote hai...........the same 9 month wala procedure.........and will Nandini feel pain like humans?

Nandini wanted to hide her face anywhere possible but that was not possible but she managed to pull him out of god's sight and once they were gone, even aiyappa laughed about the craziness he have. Coming out, Manik stopped Nandini.

Ma-kya I was waiting for the answer no.

Nan-shut up Manik..........you know what you were asking.

Ma-arey muje yahan ka system malum nhi hai..........so what's wrong in asking.

Nan-you have lost it Manik..........ab chalo.

Saying that she walked away and Manik followed her. Soon he saw that now they were standing in front of a couple. Being clueless again, he looked at her and again Nandini said.

Nan-yeh amma appa hai.

Ma-ohh

Saying that he looked back at the couple and came a step ahead and said.

Ma-woh

But he was stopped by Nandini's father who showed his hand to Manik and her father addressed her.

Nf-meine maana kiya tha na Nandini not to go to him...........than why did you?

Manik hearing this realised that he might not be liking him coz of his bad deeds and he saw Nandini being numb there. Further her father continued.

Nf-now that he is here..........leave him and let's go to our place.

Manik was scared and he started apologising once again.

Ma-uncle I am sorry.........I know things were not right for Nandini from my side but still I am apologising..........we have been through a lot and now is the time for us to stay together............aur aap aise

When he was talking all that, her father started laughing and Manik understood the prank, to confirm his doubt and to relax him, Mr Murthy said.

M-I was just pulling your leg.

Manik huffed in relax and than smile. He heard Mr murthy saying.

M-go Nandini...........thodi der thoda aaram kr lo.

Saying that Mr and mrs murthy were leaving when Manik spoke.

Ma-excuse me sir.

When he had Mr murthy's attention, Manik spoke stealing his eyes from him.

Ma-sorry for breaking your pen.

Mr murthy laughed at that and then they were gone. Now Manik looked at Nandini who again started walking in another direction. While going in that direction, he saw many beautiful angels and they too were adoring his beauty but Manik was embarrassed and Nandini was least bothered.

They finally entered a house of clouds but it was pack, you can't see through it. The doors were closed and Manan were finally left alone. Nandini turned to him and said.

Nan-finally we are left alone.

Saying that she came close to him to hug him and Manik too was about to hug her but he stopped mid way and said.

Ma-ek second.

Nandini moved away and looked at him. While Manik said.

Ma-tum..........how dare you decide to die........ how dare you take that step.........mujse ek baar pucha bhi.

Well he was a bit loud than his normal tone, while Nandini said.

Nan-haan toh aur kya krti.........everything was on a down hill and I had no chance too........ than.

Ma-but I was there na..........kr leta mei kuch.

Nan-kya krte...........

Ma-kuch bhi.

Nan-now everything is done na.........ab kyu ladh rhe ho.

Ma-toh aur kya karu.........I have to teach you a lesson so that you don't do all this again.

Well all this seemed like a fight but it was nothing but a playful bickering. Their argument was going on.

Nan-tum muje bol rhe ho.........aur tumne kya kiya...........always drinking and drinking.

Now Manik had nothing to argue and he stood numb but in next second both giggled and Manik finally took her in a hug. Breaking away, he said looking at her.

Ma-we both had our part of silly things.........now let's move on.

Nan-finally kuch akal mando wali baat ki tumne.

Ma-oooo hello..........I was born intelligent.

Nandini rolled her eyes at him and Manik said with an intention to start another argument.

Ma-kya you don't believe me.

On this she said.

Nan-you know what........bhar bahut saari angels hai.........go fight with them........mei jaa rhi ho to find another handsome hunk in form of angel for me.........good bye.

Saying that she walked away and just when she crossed him, Manik caught hold of her wrist and said.

Ma-aacha sorry..........don't go.

Nandini at first avoided looking at him but than gave up and looked at him.

Ma-let's not waste more time.........we already have done that enough.

Nandini smiled at that and than Manik came close. They were all ready to kiss and Nandini's breathes got wild. Soon he reduced the distance btwn them and their lips locked, like finally they were together again. Moving away, he spoke.

Ma-I love you so much Nandini.

Nan-I love you too Manik.

The end

So we officially come to an end of this story. I hope I covered all the points, I wanted to write about Rishab but honestly I forgot everything and managed to write this. I think this is a bit childish but cute too and covered up all the point. For the last time, good night bye and yes........next Sunday I'll launch another story on Manan. Do read that too. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322 25 21
.
136K 4.6K 56
DO NOT READ. GO TO MY PROFILE AND CLICK "SEDUCTION" FOR THE NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION OF THIS BOOK.
327K 5.8K 198
TAKE WHATEVER STORY IDEA YOU WANT. I'M NO LONGER USING THIS ACCOUNT. story ideas for the uncreative ♡ proven to be the best story ideas to ever exist...
243K 11.2K 65
Copyright Šī¸ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...