Chapter-2

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

It's been 4 hours since the operation has began, murthy's are tired of crying yet they were very much upset. Amms had reached too and she was crying silently coz she got to knew that it's the end of Nandini but she was regretting more coz she couldn't meet Nandini for once also.

Now when she will meet her, her Nandini won't talk to her, won't listen to her, won't reciprocate to her touch and amms will never hear her voice now. While Manik was still not ready to accept that Nandini is going to die, he is still giving instructions on the phone.

Cabir and Dhruv were heart broken on realising that Nandini is going to be no more. All their good and bad deeds were popping in their mind unintentionally, making them regret and stay at peace for doing good with her respectively. Aaliya was stunned for Nandini.

While Mukti had high hopes for Abhimanyu, Abhi was all that was in her thoughts. Nothing related to Nandini which is why she knew that Abhi is going to stay with her forever which meant that happiness is going to be her fort soon.

Navya was not aware of this whole thing which is why she was at her home all relaxed. Inside the OT, Nandini's heart has been transplanted to Abhi's body and both their chest is being stitched now. There is no more heart in Nandini which means she is dead.

But for Abhi, he was in the effects of anaesthesia and will not wake up soon. After covering up Nandini's body properly, she was shifted to a empty room on the stretcher for her family to see her and than claim her body, while Abhi was shifted to ICU. The operating drs came to them and said.

Dr-the operation has been successfully done.

Hearing that a loud wail of murthy's echoed again and tears flowed from Dhruv, cabir and Aaliya's eyes. Mukti was curious to know about Abhi but Manik he was confused as to why everyone is crying. He was so much in his thoughts that he didn't hear the dr further.

Dr-you can meet Nandini and than claim her body.........ambulance will drop her.

Saying that he gave a consoling pat on chacha's collarbone and left from there. Than the nurse came and guided them to the room where Nandini's body was kept. Murthy's were crying bad but followed the nurse. Cabir and Dhruv holded Manik and followed them while the girls followed the boys.

Fab5 waited outside the room, giving family the time and murthy's on seeing a life less Nandini cried more keeping their head on her chest and feet. Manik could hear the loud crying sound but he was still not ready to accept this. He turned to fab4 and said.

Ma-why the hell are they crying..........kuch nhi hova hai usse.

Seeing their friend's condition, cabir, Dhruv and Aaliya cried more while this is when Mukti realised that Nandini is no more and the sadness was now over powering her emotions. While inside the nurse gathered the murthy's and bought them out by holding them.

Seeing the murthy's coming out, fab4 entered in along with holding Manik and seeing a life less Nandini they cried more yet silently and their heart beats got fast and harsh. While Manik on seeing Nandini, finally made himself free from the boys hold and came ahead. Seeing him walking, fab4 stopped where they were, a bit far from the stretcher.