Epilouge.

Well yes........this is the end of the story.

Manik was waiting for fab4 in his cabin along with slowly slowly sipping his alcohol and soon he saw fab4 entering with an unknown girl. He frowned and before he could ask anything, fab4 themselves introduced him to inaya and told her that the makers want to launch a new face through them.

At first Manik denied but fab4 convinced him to keep inaya. So Manik didn't argue further coz according to him fab4 were not going to give in. So now when they are not interested in listening to him, there's no point of argument.

He simply took his bottle and walked away, fab4 tried stopping him but nobody could stop Manik even in past. So he left, came back home and locked himself in his room. Well another routine of Manik was that if he wasn't at work, he would lock himself in the room, even when he was travelling, he would lock himself in the hotel room.

So coming back, he was tired, the alcohol effects, made him drowsy and he started hallucinating Nandini again. She was gently stroking his hair by laying down beside him and soon he slept with her in his arms.

Next day, Manik came late at the jam session and they started working. He could feel constant gaze of inaya but he gave a damn and as soon as they were done jamming, Manik took a big sip of alcohol. Than he came to pack his guitar and that is the time inaya approached him softly.

She had to approach him step by step but Manik didn't say anything and left from there. With this the days went on passing and inaya's all approach on Manik was failing miserably. So one day, Manik told her to sit in his car and drove away.

He took her at a lake side and told her everything about Nandini, he told her that he knows all her approaches and also told her that he can't move on with anybody so she should stop wasting her time on him and with a hope that inaya would stop, he dropped her at her place and came back home but after his confession, inaya started her seductive approach.

Manik at first gently explained her but the more he denied the more she was instigating him, which is why now his reactions are harsh. He insults her without looking at where they are standing, in which crowd.

At times he have jerked her so much that she would fall down badly on the floor but still she didn't leave him. Well, inaya was not in love with Manik, she doesn't do relationships. So coming back, they have done a few concerts together but other than singing Manik had nothing to do with her.

Being with Manik, it was not easy for inaya too but since she was enjoying this, she stayed back even after insults. Now today, fab5 with inaya had to perform in Mumbai and since Nyonika was bringing biggest of the biggest concerts possible, this concert was held at one of the stadiums of Mumbai.

The crowd was huge and mad. Everybody have come to know that Manik had lost his love, his disheveled state was captured by media always and in all the angle's so people were more crazy for him coz of his true feelings and hated inaya to the core coz a few times she tried posing with Manik.

So coming back, fab5 were on the stage and Manik started singing. Hearing his soulful voice, the crowd went on cheering like crazy.