Chapter-4

Avoid mistakes if any.

Ps:-well no update was a small prank......I was in process of writing.

Another thing. I am converting this ts in fs which means four-five shots.....coz this is chp 4😉.

Last thing.......try to plug in the song coming ahead if possible for a more elaborate imagination. Song name is aahantein from ek main ho aur ekk tu casting Imran khan and kareena Kapoor.

It's been a month since Nandini is dead and Manik haven't left his room. He comes out just when his alcohol is over, that is once everyday. He haven't shaved, didn't go for hair cut, bathing once in a week or 5 days. When he is not bathed, bad smell or alcohol erupts from his body which his parents and friends have seen.

He is all hairy and looks dark, his dark circles over power his skin darkness and seeing his condition, his father is in some thought process. Well he is in Mumbai since a month and Nyonika is now fearless with his absence. Seeing Manik's condition, she approached Mr Malhotra.

While having a conversation, she got to knew that he too is in some thoughts to release Manik from this Devdas aura and unlike Mr Malhotra, her mind works very fast, which is why she shared her plan with him and that was a great idea. Mr Malhotra called fab4 and took them in his room with Nyonika and shared the plan.

The plan was that Malhotra's will introduce fab5 in music world, for that if they have to buy any music company, they will buy it or launch their own music company. Since they know that Manik haven't cut off his ties with his guitar, music is the best option that will help him to come out.

And financial problems of fab4 will act as an emotional blackmail for Manik and with these facts there is no chance that Manik won't deny. So after sharing that plan, everybody moved and got in action. It took them a week to get everything to motion and in this week, Manik have started hallucinating Nandini.

She would come and sleep beside him, make him sleep, appreciate his music. Sometimes he doubted that is it hallucination or the alcohol effect. Well she it's been days Manik have started drinking so his intoxicating and drinking capacity has increased which is not good for health but he gave a damn.

At this moment too, he had finished half of his bottle and than picked up his guitar and started strumming it. After playing a good tune, he started singing.

Chhoti-chhoti baatein yunhi aate-jaate
Yaadein sehlaake jaati hai
Raaton ko sirhaane baasi muskaane
Mujhko sula ke jaati hai
Milna nahin hai mumkin itna bataaun lekin

While singing all this, he was recalling all their days they spent together. Be it good or bad.

Hum phir mile kyun hain
Tujhko bula naa paaun
Tujhko bhula naa paaun
Yeh silsile kyun hain

On this line 👇🏻. He clearly meant that he is not unaware of the current situation.......but still there's something missing, a big hole is created around him.

Sab kuch wahi hai, par kuchh kami hai

But than in next line he is confessing that it's her and her sweet breeze touch that is missing.