Lost Wings

By Bp_hiu

Do you believe in God? Do you believe in Angels? Do you believe that there is heaven? Do you believe that an... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1: I
CHAPTER 2: Blood Sweat And Tears
Chapter 3: Angel or Devil
CHAPTER 4: I'm Going Crazy
CHAPTER 5: Dumb and Smart Angel
CHAPTER 6: Lalisa Choi
CHAPTER 7: First Day Of School
CHAPTER 8: Rain And Pain
CHAPTER 9: Letters And Gifts
CHAPTER 10: She Is Confusing
CHAPTER 11: Rule 04
CHAPTER 12: New Angel
CHAPTER 13: Crush
CHAPTER 14: Quits
CHAPTER 15: Intentions
CHAPTER 16: My Girlfriend
CHAPTER 17: It Was You
CHAPTER 18: I Love You
CHAPTER 19: New Rules
CHAPTER 20: Dreams
CHAPTER 21: "Don't Leave Me"
CHAPTER 22: The Right One For Her
CHAPTER 23: We Belong To Each Other
CHAPTER 24: Lalisa Love Me
CHAPTER 25: Fitting Room
CHAPTER 26: "Why don't we just become human?"
CHAPTER 27: It's You
CHAPTER 28: Top or Bottom
CHAPTER 29: Brave Confession
CHAPTER 31: Make You Happy
CHAPTER 32: Richer
CHAPTER 33: Kidnap
CHAPTER 34: Demons
CHAPTER 35: Timeout
CHAPTER 36: We Miss Her
CHAPTER 37: Letter
CHAPTER 38: Birthday
CHAPTER 39: Coin And Wish
CHAPTER 40: Cameback
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

CHAPTER 30: Miracle

4.2K 211 18
By Bp_hiu

Lalisa Pov

We are currently sitting on the bench where we can see everyone enjoying their time here in Everland.

Jennie is swaying her feet in the air while her right hand holds her milk ice cream and her left hand is holding my right hand tightly.

She looks like a kid having a good time with her mother.

"Lili?" When Jennie called me, that made me look at her.

"Yes, Hun?" She blushed.

"Can we try to go to a haunted house?" I nodded. "You will not be scared since you have been serving souls, right?"

"Technically, yes, because humans also think that souls are ghosts, and I'm an angel who serves souls. Therefore, I have been interacting and always seeing ghosts. " She smiled at me, showing her gummy smile.

"Let's go then, I want to try it." I wiped her sidelips with my thumb since there was an ice cream stain.

"You are not scared?" She shook her head. "If you are scared, then why do you want to try it?"

"I want to overcome my fear." I smiled proudly at her even though we hadn't tried the haunted house yet.

"I'm so proud of you, princess." I kissed her temples and made her blush.

"Let's go, Lili." We stood up from the bench and threw our trash away.

We walked to the Haunted House. We lined up first to get the tickets. I noticed that Jennie was shivering. I wrapped my jacket around her and she just stared at me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked her as I combed her silky hair.

"Lalisa." She cupped my face and made me bend a bit to match our height.

"Yeah?" She kissed my forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, chin, and my lips.

"That's for being a very sweet and attentive girlfriend. You will have more if you continue making my heart flatter." I chuckled.

"Prepare your lips then." I winked at her and she playfully rolled her eyes.

We got our tickets and it's our turn to go inside the haunted house.

Jennie clung to my arms and she kept chanting to herself that the ghost inside was not real.

"Everything will be fine, Nini. I'm here beside you." I kissed her temple before we went inside the haunted house.

I took a deep breath and held Jennie's hand tightly.

•••

Jennie Pov

This day is one of the most unbelievable and quite hilarious days in my life. I think Lili set a guinnes world of record because of what happened earlier.

"You okay?" I asked her as I rubbed her back.

I sobbed like a little girl in my chest. She gripped the hem of my shirt tightly as she cried.

A lot of passersby were looking at us like I made her cry, which I clearly did not.

"Stop crying, Lili. We are already outside. No one is going to come out. " She cried even more louder.

If you are curious about why she is crying, let me tell you the story.

FLASHBACK

We went inside the Haunted House and I was holding her arm tightly because I was so scared.

Ever since I was a toddler, I've been scared of ghosts, and I can't go inside the haunted house. However, I decided that I could overcome my fear since Lili is with me.

So far, nothing has come out yet. It's dark and creepy here because of the way they designed it.

"Bo—" the ghost was about to surprise us, but she got cut off when someone shouted louder than her, and it also made her surprised.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!" Lili screamed at the top of her lungs.

"AHHHH!!!" The ghost also shouted because he was surprised.

"HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, PLEASE GO AWAY!!!!" Lili made a sign of the cross and she hid behind me.

The ghost disappeared and I know she felt embarrassed because she got scared instead of us.

Lili hid behind me while holding both of my shoulders. I became her shield and I thought she would be my shield, but she got scared.

"WAAA!!" A ghost suddenly comes out from behind, which means it's nearer to Lili.

"DEAR LORD!!!!!" Lili accidentally kicked his crotch, which made him groan in pain.

I dragged Lalisa away from the scene and I can see she is sweating hard.

All of a sudden, a fake head bone dropped in front of us and another shout came from Lili's mouth.

"AHHHH!!!!"THE LORD SAVE ME!!!" She hugged my arm like her life depended on it.

"Annyeong~hehehe." A ghost passed us and laughed evily.

"HOLY MOTHER OF AHHH---" I covered Lili's mouth using my hand and I started dragging her to the exit.

She tried to shout on the way to the exit, but she couldn't because I was covering her mouth.

Finally, we arrived at the exit and I thought no ghosts would come out since we had already exited, but three ghosts appeared that scared the shit out of Lili.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Lili pushed them and she ran out of the scene.

I was dumbfounded and even the staff who were wearing the ghost costumes were.

"Miss, what's her name?" The staff asked and I glared at him.

"She is already taken." He chuckled.

"I know, she is taken by you. I'll add her name to the list of those who received the highest decibel level. She became the top 1 with the highest shout we heard. " I grabbed the card board he was holding and wrote Lili's name.

He posted the card board in the top 10 loudest decibels.

"Thank you for coming." He bowed at me and I nodded.

I chased after Lalisa, and I didn't have a hard time looking for her because I tracked her phone.

I saw her crying under the tree like a little kid who got lost. She's hugging her legs and burying her face in her knees.

No one is paying attention to her since everyone is busy enjoying their time here in Everland.

"Lalisa." I called her name and she looked up. I saw her tears flow down to her cheeks.

She immediately embraced my waist and buried her face in my clothes. I was standing and she was kneeling on the ground.

"Nini! Huhuhu." She cried.

END OF FLASHBACK

I thought she was not going to get scared since she had been meeting and interacting with real souls/ghosts.

Do all angels are like this? They get more scared of fake ghosts than the real ones.

"Lalisa, why are you so scared? They are fake, they are not real, and they are all humans." I stroke her hair.

"T-they...are sca-ry." She stuttered and I felt her hands were shaking.

"You have been serving a real ghost but you are not getting scared at all." She looked up at me and her chin was resting on my tummy.

"It's...d-different, Nini." She wiped her tears like a five-year-old kid.

'You were supposed to help me to overcome my fear, but you are the one who got scared.' I want to tell her that, but she might feel embarrassed.

" Let's go, Lili. I made a reservation." I held her hand and she stood up off the ground.

We went to the parking lot and I opened the car door for her. She sat on the passenger seat and I buckled her seatbelt for her.

I drove to a five-star hotel and restaurant where we could eat with a very nice view.

"Still scared?" I asked and I glanced at her.

She is pouting and her hands are fidgeting.

Her one hand was intertwined with my free hand.

"Don't be scared anymore, Lili. Just enjoy the whole night." She hummed in response.

We arrived at the hotel and restaurant in no time. We got out of the car and went inside.

A lot of staff greeted me. They knew me because of my parents. The owner of this hotel and restaurant is my parents' business partner.

The waiter guided us to our table and gave us a minute to decide what food we wanted to eat.

Lalisa has transformed into a different person now. She is busy admiring the view. Her hands are leaning against the glass wall.

"Wow." Her mouth is wide opened.

I shook my head at her antics and I called the waiter. I ordered food for myself and for Lili, since she was busy admiring the view.

"It's pretty, isn't it?" I asked and I took a sip of red wine.

"Super!" She exclaimed that she earned attention from others. I chuckled at her cuteness and antics.

"Lili, behave. You disturbed others' peaceful dinner. " Her mouth went O.

"I'm sorry." She said in a low voice, and she continued to admire the view.

Our food arrived and we started eating. She is staring at the view while eating, and I'm staring at her while eating.

"The view is so much prettier when you are standing on top of Namsan Tower." She said and she looked at me. "You can see the beautiful light of the city of Seoul. You can absolutely see everything."

"Standing on top of Namsan Tower?" She nodded.

"At the peak, that is where I told God about my wish." She smiled at me.

"Why did you choose that place?" I asked.

"Namsan Tower is the highest place here in Seoul." I furrow my eyebrows.

"I don't get it." She chuckled.

"Namsan Tower is closer to the sky. I thought he could hear me more louder if I prayed on the top of Namsan Tower. " I nodded in understanding.

"And he heard you." I stated and she hummed in response.

"I told you before that God never sleeps and he is always listening to us. Don't lose hope in him, Jen. He is the only one who can help us overcome anything, possible or impossible. That's why there is a thing you called a 'miracle'."

"You are good at this stuff."

"Thanks." She continues as she watches the view.

I stare at her beautiful face with a small smile on my face.

'You are my miracle, Lalisa.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.3K 40
When the time comes that you can't remember our story , would you still care to remember everything and love me even if our memories fade . It takes...
398K 13.7K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...
37.8K 2K 18
แด›สœแด‡๊œฑแด‡ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข๊œฑ แด€ส€แด‡ ษดแดแด› แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด˜สŸแด€สแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ. ๐€๐ง ๐’๐‚๐ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ.
30.2K 1.1K 17
๐™น๐šŽ๐š—๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐šŠ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐™ป๐š’๐šœ๐šŠ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐™ถ!๐™ฟ