A soulmate who wasn't meant t...

By Marvel__123

Wanda and Vision were happy together since Vision saved her in Sokovia, after Wanda had Sophia they became a... More

A soulmate who wasn't meant to be characters:
Chapter one: Starting over
Chapter two: What is this feeling?
Chapter three: The Twins
Chapter four:I hope you don't hate me part 1
Chapter five: I hope you don't hate me part 2
Chapter six: Unexpected visitor
Chapter seven: This is Halloween part 1
Chapter eight: This is Halloween part 2
Chapter nine: Pieces of me
Chapter ten: Sweet little lies
Chapter eleven: It's been Agatha all along
Chapter twelve: Red as blood
A/N: Important!
Chapter thirteen: As the world caves in
Chapter fourteen: Grief
A/N: New book!
Chapter fifteen: Old friends
Chapter sixteen: Kids again
Chapter eighteen: Memories
Chapter nineteen: Do I know you?
Chapter twenty: Feelings fade
Chapter twenty one: Who you gonna call...?
Chapter twenty two: Don't trust anyone
Chapter twenty three: Run away
Chapter twenty four: Season of witches
Chapter twenty five: Parents
Chapter twenty six: Stay away
Chapter twenty seven: Nobody said that it would last forever
Chapter twenty eight: I know she's out there
Chapter twenty nine: What's the plan?
Chapter thirty: Vormir
Chapter thirty one: Save me
Chapter thirty two: Nothing makes sense
Chapter thirty three: You were my medicine
Chapter thirty four: Blue flames
Chapter thirty five: Our last goodbye
Chapter thirty six: Never leave
Chapter thirty seven: Back home
Chapter thirty eight: The sangre witch
Chapter thirty nine: Take the stones, run away
Chapter forty: There's no place like home
Chapter forty one: It's over isn't it?
Chapter forty two: All I want for Christmas
Chapter forty three: Moving on
Chapter forty four: Project Y.A.I
Chapter forty five: It's been a long, long time
Chapter forty six: Upstate, New York
Chapter forty seven: Blood signature
Chapter forty eight: The new recruit
Chapter forty nine: Fresh start
Chapter fifty: Teamwork makes the dream work
Chapter fifty one: The end of an era
A/N: My future part 2

Chapter seventeen: Sick cuddles

605 30 11
By Marvel__123

"You ok?" Wanda asked her daughter as she saw her zoning out

"Yeah, can I umm be excused to the bathroom?" she asked

"Sure honey" she got up quickly and ran to the bathroom.

Wanda was confused but she kept eating, thinking Sophia will return soon.

Wanda started to feel uneasy, something was bothering her, she quickly got up and made her way to the bathroom.

"Soph?" "Sweetheart, is everything ok?"

When she got no respond she decided to open the door but it was locked

"Soph, baby are you ok? please open the door" Wanda could hear Sophia mumbling something, the concern covered every inch of her body while she waited for her daughter to answer.

"SHUT UP!" Sophia suddenly screamed, the entire house shook, making Wanda quickly change into her Scarlet witch form and burst through the door.

The bathroom windows broke into a millions of pieces of glass while red mist filled the entire room.

When Wanda moved her arms from her face she saw Sophia lifeless body on the bathroom floor.

"Sophia! Sophia baby come on wake up" Wanda said with tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

"No no I can't lose you too, come on baby you're ok"

suddenly someone grabbed Wanda's shoulder making her flinch and her eyes glowed red.

"Wanda it's me, it's me" Wanda relaxed when she saw Clint standing behind her with a bow and arrow in his hands.

"What's going on?" "I- I don't" "Wanda relax everyone is ok, what happened to Sophia?"

"I- I don't know" "Is she breathing?" "Let me check" Clint slowly approached Sophia and placed his ear above her mouth.

"She's breathing, she's ok Wands" Wanda let out a sigh of relief as silent tears ran down her face.

Clint checked her pulse "Her pulse is weak we need to get her help"

Wanda quickly approached her daughter placing both hands on the side of her face as red mist started to form in her hands.

"Wands what are you-" "Shh let me focus" Clint watched as the red mist released from Wanda's hands into Sophia's head.

Wanda slowly pulled away "Come on baby, come on" she whispered

Clint and Wanda waited for something to happen.

Suddenly Sophia jolted up with a loud gasp.

"Hey hey it's ok i'm here, i'm here"

Wanda said as she cupped her daughter's face with her hands.

"What happened?" Sophia asked, her face still pale and her eyes still glowing red.

"Soph baby you need to calm down, can you take a deep breath for me?"

Sophia nodded weakly as she took a deep breath in and let out a shaky one.

Her eyes turned back their natural color as she started to calm down.

"Baby what happened?" Wanda asked

"I don't know" Sophia said but she lied, Sophia thought her mother believed her but what she didnt know is that she was too weak now to block her mother from reading her mind.

"Come on baby you need to rest" Wanda said as she quickly helped Sophia up and they all walked back to the living room.

"Sophia! you're ok!" Lila said as she ran to ambrece her in a hug, but Sophia melted too much into the hug, her legs felt like jelly and her head pounded.

But luckily for her Wanda catched her before she fell on the floor "Ok, easy Lila she's very weak right now" Clint warned

"I'm sorry" Lila said in a guilty tone, Clint placed his hand on Lila's check "It's ok sweetheart it's not your fault"

Wanda slowly laid her down on the couch as she sat beside her and stroked her hair.

"How are you feeling bubs?" "Not so good" Sophia mumbled

"Can we cuddle mama?" she asked in a sweet voice

Wanda smiled and scrunched her nose, she and Sophia used to cuddle together everytime Sophia felt bad, her heart felt warm at the memory of her, Sophia, Vision and Natasha cuddling on the couch in the compound when Sophia was little.

~Flashback: the avengers compound~

"Sophia, baby what's wrong?" Wanda asked as she approached her daughter.

"I don't feel so good mommy" Sophia mumbled, burying her head in the pillow, "Aww, are you feeling sick baby?" Sophia nodded with a pout on her face.

Wanda reached to feel her daughter's forehead "Baby I think you have a fever" Sophia pouted again.

"Even when you pout you look adorable, why don't we go get you some medicine?" "Ok mommy" the 3 year old said as Wanda picked her up.

"Want auntie Tasha" Sophia said into Wanda's neak

"What was that baby?" "I want auntie Tasha" "I heard someone calling my name" Natasha said as she approached them "Auntie Tasha!" Sophia said as she wiggled away from her mother's embrace and ran into Natasha's arms.

"Hey Sophie" Sophia coughed a little "Aww is someone sick?"

Sophia nodded and buried her face in the crook of Natasha's neck.

Wanda giggled "I was just about to go get her some medicine. Can you watch her for a second?" "Of course, we'll be right here on the couch"

"Thanks Nat" Natasha flashed her a smile as Wanda made her way to get Sophia some medicine.

Natasha sat down on the couch with Sophia in her arms, her face still buried in the crook of her neck as Natasha placed her arms around the kid bringing her closer to her.

"I love you auntie Tasha" Natasha's heart melted at her words

"Aww sweetie I love you too" "Promise you will never leave me?"

"I promise"

"Sophia darling, where are you?" Sophia turned to look up "Daddy!"

she said with a huge smile on her face as she ran to hug him.

"Hello darling, how was your day?" "It was good, I feel sick so mommy went to get me some medicine and I sat here with auntie Tasha and then you came here"

Vision smiled at his daughter "Aww darling you're sick?"

Sophia nodded "Come on" he picked her up and sat next to Natasha "Hello agent Romanoff" Natasha smiled "Oh come on Vision you know you can call me Nat" "Right sorry"

"Hey Vis" Wanda said with a huge smile on her face as she saw him sitting on the couch, he placed Sophia in Natasha's arms and got up to give her a sweet kiss "Hello darling" Wanda smiled and scrunched her nose

"Sophia baby come here take this and then we can cuddle and watch a movie ok?"

"M'kay" Wanda sat next to Natasha as Sophia quickly drank the syrup and sat on Wanda's lap cuddled close to her.

"What do you wanna watch bub?" "Tangled!" Wanda giggled "Ok baby"

Vision turned the tv on as the 4 of them sat together on the couch.

~End of flashback~

"Of course we can cuddle sweetie" Wanda said as she brought Sophia close to her

Sophia's head buried deep in the crook of her neck.

After a couple of minutes both girls were asleep on the couch, Laura gently placed a blanket on top of them as she walked into the kitchen.

Lila, Cooper and Nate were already asleep in their beds.

"Hey" she whispered to Clint "Hey, how are they?"

"They fell asleep" "Oh that's good ,they need some rest"

"I'm really concerned about them Clint, the bathroom windows don't just break like that by themselves"

Clint brought his wife into a hug

"Honey, Sophia is very powerful we know that, we don't know what happened that caused her to freak out like that"

"I'm worried Clint, this could be dangerous"

"It's gonna be ok, she's Sophia, our Sophia, she will never hurt us"

He kissed the top of her head "Come on let's go to bed"

Laura nodded as they both walked upstairs.

...

"What have I done?" Ivy said as she held her head n her hands

"I'm so stupid! what was I thinking?"

Ivy's eyes glowed purple, the place Sophia was in ran through her mind like an endless loop but it was too blurry she couldn't focus.

She tried to concentrate until finally a clear image of the place appeared before her.

Ivy chuckled in disbelief and smiled widely

She could finally reunite with the girl she loves the most in the world, more than anyone else

But did Sophia still feel the same?

A/N: Hey everyone :)

Quick question: Did you enjoy the flashback part?

I really enjoyed writing it and I was wondering if you enjoyed reading that too

Like always remember to take care of yourself!

I love you all and I'll see you next chapter❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 107 16
Being trained by HYDRA and the Red Room made you one of the top assassins. Along with filling your life with nightmares, regrets and memories. Fortun...
119K 4.8K 31
Book 1 in Fangirl Series THIS WAS WRITTEN YEARS BEFORE LOKI AND THE NEW STUFF SO IF I GET ONE MORE COMMENT ABOUT THE TVA IM GONNA LOSE MY MIND. A c...
8.7K 99 16
I'm really bad at summaries so just bare with me- Bucky Barnes and Natasha Romanoff we're forced to have a child. They have twins and they get taken...
28.7K 992 31
Wanda and Pietro always dreamed of exploring what's beyond Sokovia but due to their parents being strict, they never got the chance to. Until, they g...