All because of a Murder (Matt...

JustaFangirl10 tarafından

Y/n Granger was having a normal day until she decided to go to a book store in the muggle world. There, she a... Daha Fazla

Meet the People
Murder
Surprise Guest
Threat
Partners, Potions, and Quidditch
"Love" and "Death"
Roommate
Party's and Slumber
Blood
Meeting the Parents (partially)
The Rest of the Night
Morning After
Halloween Party
Waking up with you
A/N
When the fun's over...
Sky High
Detention
Noses and None
Fine Line between Love and Hate
A/N
The Past Collides
2 Steps Ahead
Don't get your Parties in a Twist!
Memory Shift
Deadly Dinner
The Promise
The Wedding is On?
Living in the Moment
Truth or Dare
A/N
The Proposal
A/N
Christmas Break
The Library
A/N
My Wedding Day
A/N: NEW STORY!!!

Romeo and Juliet

7.2K 100 30
JustaFangirl10 tarafından

When we arrived at Hogwarts, Draco immediately decided that he was going to throw a party and invited us. 

"Let's hope there's a thunderstorm tonight, aye?" Theo joked as we were walking back to our dorm.

"If you want me to sleep in your room with you, all you have to do is say the words! I know the dark can be a little intimidating for you sometimes."

"I must admit, I'm gonna miss this."

"Me too," I agreed.

"Just so you know, the theme is a costume party," Theo told me.

"Yay," I said, enthusiastically.

"What are you so happy about?" Theo asked.

"Halloween is my favorite time of the year! We should do matching costumes!" 

"Oh, really?" he said, obviously amused. 

"I'll name some ideas and we can pick one!" 

"Sure," he replied.

"Bonnie and Clyde? It's such a cute costume," I asked.

"I'm not feeling it."

"Aw! You even have the suit to do it," I whined.

"Any other ideas?" Mattheo laughed.

"Fine! Angel and devil?" 

"Neither of us would actually have to dress up because you're already an angel, and I'm already a devil."

"Beauty and the beast?"

"We wouldn't have to dress up for that either," Theo laughed.

"You make life difficult!" I groaned.

"Don't I know it," he chuckled.

"Red riding hood and the big bad wolf?" I huffed.

"I don't know... I'll think about it. Would I look good in a wolf outfit?" he joked.

"Shut up. You'll look good anything."

"Did you flirt with me?" Theo said, letting out another laugh.  He saw me blush and quickly took it back. "I'm just playing with you."

"Anyway, how about Lilo and stitch?" I asked.

"More of a best friend costume. Plus, it's a very cheery costume. I don't do cheery."

"Well, I'm out of ideas!" I sighed.

"Well, you're in luck. While you've been naming other costumes, I had the perfect one in mind."

"Seriously?!" I said, rolling my eyes. "Spit it out already."

"Romeo and Juliet!" 

"It's perfect," I said.

"We could do a modern version," Theo suggested.

"No way! We're doing this normally except I don't have a dress."

"You're a witch, remember?" Mattheo said, and he did his no-wand-magic thing. Suddenly, I was in a medieval dress that looked like Juliet's. 

"You're really going to have to teach me that!" I giggled. "Now, zap me out of this because I'm taking a nap before the party!" 

He changed me back into my normal clothes as we walked through the painting to our dorm.

"I was just wondering..." I paused.

"Wondering if?"

"If I could borrow one of your T-shirts to sleep in."

"Yeah, sure," he agreed. 

"Thanks." I changed and laid down in my bed.

"Wake up, love," Mattheo whispered in my ear.

"Holy Shit! You scared me!" I huffed.

"It's time to head to the party," Theo said, and he changed us both into our costumes (I can't wait to use that quick change in the future hehehe)

(Read the edited A/N too, please!)

A/N: I know Halloween is coming up soon, so I figured I could double this up as a chapter and give everyone costume ideas for their significant other or besties <3!

A/N Edited: I wrote this before Halloween, but I later realized that when I publish this, it would be after Halloween. So, I'm super sorry, but here are some ideas for next year lmao. Sorry again! Love ya <3 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

7.1K 285 18
Harry Potter entered the Chamber of Secrets to save Ginny Weasley, but was unprepared to face a shade of his mortal foe. Riddle takes an interest in...
24K 336 24
COMPLETED STORY Y/n potter is going to hogwarts for the first time but she isn't a first year. She is 16 years old and harry potter's sister. She mad...
70K 1K 29
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ This story contains: Swearing, Death, Mention SA & Cringe Jokes Evelyn Potter (y/n) is in her third year at Hogwarts with her bro...