Male reader x Fem luffy

By ddxcrr

You are charlotte linlin's new born son and you were born with a rare ability from your father more info in t... More

Bio
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Filler
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Question
Lemon
chapter 16
question again
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20

chapter 19

2.6K 58 13
By ddxcrr

(Still the flash back, part 2)

You were inside of crackers golem after you tried to assault him again.

Chiffon: Y/n how many times do i have to tell you, don't annoy your older brother.

Y/n: But mom-

Chiffon: No but's or your not getting any chocolate later.

Y/n: fine.

Cracker: Geez he really hits hard for a kid in his age.

Lola: Well big bro he really wanted to learn from you so he can be strong enough for Big bro katakuri to acknowledge him so he can be trained by him.

Cracker: Yeah well i was kinda like him when i wanted big bro to notice me.

Chiffon: Okay I'll call big sis Brulee so she can get Nutmeg and the other megs.

Y/n: No please i'll behave i promise!!

Chiffon: No this is punishment for attacking your brother, Call her lola.

Lola: On it!

Y/n: No!!!

You can see the Lola had a snail on her and Chiffon had a mirror for some odd reason and soon some one picked up.

Brulee: Hello?

Lola: Big sis can you take y/n to Nutmegs and the other megs were going to be busy and no one is going to watch him.

Y/n: Please Have Mercy!!!

Lola: If your wondering Why he's screaming is because he is in a Cracker golem after He attacked Big bro Cracker.

Brulee: uh...Okay just give me a minute.

Lola: Your the best big sis, We'll get the mirror ready so see you later.

Brulee: Okay bye.

Snail: Clank

Y/n: Please Anyone But Them!!!

Chiffon: No and that's final!

You were trying to break free before Nutmeg and the other megs come but it was to late and Brulee came out of the mirror with Fuyumeg and Akimeg.

Y/n: Help Me!!!

Akimeg: Don't worry We won't hurt you.

Fuyumeg: Yeah *demonic voice* em etangerpmi! (Say it backwards or use a Mirror)

Everyone was looking at Akimeg as she was doing an innocent Smile while You were shaking the bars like a cage monkey at a zoo. (for example)

Akimeg:...We need an exorcise her after we get back.

Everyone: Yes we should.

Y/n: Get Me The Heck Out Of Here!!!

Lola: I think this was not a good idea.

Chiffon: I am kinda regretting it already.

As the cracker golem gets into the mirror you were screaming like a chimpanzee.

Brulee: I can kinda understand why he doesn't want to hangout with the other megs now.

Chiffon: Yeah anyways See you next time big sis brulee.

Brulee: Yeah see you guys next time.

and so Brulee enter the mirror and she saw the cracker golem going to her house while the screams of your own echoed through out the place that people that owns a mirror heard it.

Meanwhile in the Charlotte houses.

Tablet: What the hell is going on in there?

Oven: Who the heck is brulee torchering this time?

Daifuku: Huh i wonder who's screaming in the mirror world?

Smoothie: Why is y/n screaming?

Mont d'or: Can They just stop trying to scare him?

Nougat: Is that big bro?

Katakuri: ...*eats a doughnut* I wonder what Fuyumeg said this time to y/n?

Back with you.

Y/n: STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU DEMON!!!

Fuyumeg: It wasn't that bad. *demonic voice again* ssa eht ni em kcuf won. (use a mirror)

Y/n: THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!

You were chanting as fuyumeg was smiling innocently while nutmeg and all the other megs were in the corner were scared at fuyumeg.

Brulee: What happen when i wasn't in yet?

Nutmeg: There is a demon in fuyumeg!

The other megs: Call the Pope!

Brulee: I kinda expect this to happen.

Y/n: HELP ME YOU JERKS!!!

You were on the ceiling while hissing at fuyumeg while the other megs magically had crosses and akimeg has a bible.

Akimeg: Begone you demon and get out of our sister!!

Brulee: I should do something about this before it gets out of hand.

(Time skip)

Brulee was mad while you were still on the ceiling not going near fuyumeg while she was tied up and had a peace of cloth over her mouth while the other megs has a were praying and putting fuyumeg in the water slowly.

Snail: Ring, ring, ring... Ring, ring, ring... Ring, ring, ring... Clank!

Brulee: Who is this?

Lola: Hey big sis this is lola, me and chiffon are back from our misson can you bring y/n with you?

Brulee: Sure just let me get him and we'll be there shortly.

Lola: Okay see you.

Snail: Clank!

Brulee let out a sigh of relief as she was going to drop you off to chiffon's house.

Brulee: Y/n Lola called there back!

Y/n: Really?!

You got down from the ceiling and dash straight to the door while the other megs were still trying to make the exorcism.

Brulee: I'll deal with that later.

Fuyumeg: *muffled* Help Me!!!

Akimeg: Oh heavenly father please banish this demon that is residing in my sister.

Brulee left the house and you were looking through a mirror and saw oven making cookies and cakes.

Brulee: Y/n come on were leaving now!

Y/n: Coming!

You ran towards brulee as she was going towards the mirror to Chiffons house.

Brulee: Here we are.

Y/n: Thank you big sis Brulee!

You exited the mirror world as brulee sigh in relief.

(End of flash back)

Brulee: Man that was the most chaotic day of my life.

Katakuri: I find i weird that fuyumeg was able to talk backwards.

Brulee: Me too.

Meanwhile you saw the hideout had been absolutely destroyed and you saw a big dragon at the skies over the villege you squinted and saw luffy fighting it.

Y/n: You God damn Idoit! 

You transform into gear four snakeman and flown towards luffy.

Y/n: Luffy!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 17.2K 48
I TAKE IT BACK!! PLEASE! I just wanted a nice and exciting afterlife and I 'almost' got what I wanted. Except the part the fucked everything up. God...
14.8K 361 16
What's happened is luffy go with her dad to the new world, but lost her way only to meet a someone. I'm pretty much bad at writing . One piece is be...
466 24 10
Modern AU Y/N is on her early 30's and unsure about the future of her long-term relationship when Trafalgar Law, her childhood friend and high school...
7.5K 397 5
To celebrate one of my stories getting over 1k reads and getting more than 10 followers!!! This is for all of you who like my stories and follow me...