Ziall-Oneshots Book 2

By zialllover

Book two of my collection of Ziall oneshots. If you have any requests send them in. More

Ziall Oneshots Book 2
I Can't Live A Lie Anymore
Daylight
Let Him Go
#Lazy Sunday
Wrap Me Up
I'm Here, I'll Always Be Here
Rude Part 2
Let Them Stare
Little Things
First I Love You
Memories
Were A Team..Right?
Surprise Beautiful
Bad Influence -Short Drabble-
He'll Never Love You Like I Do
I Love You
Ignore The Stares
Never Leave Me
Right Now
Tackled
Our Life
My Superman
Will You Be My Boyfriend?
Kissing Lessons
I Forgive You
Never Stop
Love At First Site
You And I
Zayn Make It Stop
Different Yet We Work
Two Worlds, One Love
Our Joruney, But It's Not Over Yet
Focus On Me
Fix A Heart
Beautiful To Me
You Know The Real Me
You Have To Trust Him
Welcome Home
Only Listen To My Words
Happy Birthday Ni
A Thousand Years
You Had No Right
Be My Boyfriend
Should Have Told Me
Sugarbaby -Small Drabble-
Perfect Idiots
You Are Irreplaceable
I Wouldn't Hurt You -Small Drabble-
Come Home Please
They Don't Matter
I Can't Be Without Him
TLC
Change Your Ticket
As Long As I Can Save Him I Will
Actions Are Louder Than Words
My Little Girl
Hurts
Bestfriends
The World Changes, We Don't
He's Gone
Mad? Or Falling Inlove?
Regret
You Love Him
Don't Take Him, Don't Take Him Away
Hide Your Love Away

No Control

3.4K 101 9
By zialllover

xziallxisxlifex on tumblr- Ziall based off of the song No Control

Zayn's Pov:

"Come on Zi. It'll be fun!" Niall stated in his loud happy voice. 

"No it won't" I said, Niall rolled his eyes. 

"Why not? The views amazing at night" Niall replied.

"Then you go see it and take a picture. I can appreciate it from the comfort of this room" Niall and the boys went up on the hotel roof last night after being told how amazing the view is. Ever since they came down Niall's been begging me to go up there with him. Of course I'm adamant that it won't happen. 

"A picture dosen't do the view justice. Come on Zayn come up there with me and look.What's the worst that can happen?" Niall asked. Instantly my mind filled with scenarios.  

"The worst that can happen is we fall over the edge straight onto the ground. My body parts won't appreciate being splattered all over the floor" I argued, Niall rolled his eyes.

"You won't fall over the edge. Stop being dramatic. Come on you need to let loose have a little fun. Do something crazy. Something adventures. Like you say Zayn you only live once. Come on do something crazy with me" Niall wrapped his arms around me, I placed my hands on his hips. 

"I do plenty of crazy and outgoing things with you" I pointed out, Niall smirked at me.

"I'm not talking about in the bedroom Zayn" Niall whispered against my ear. A shiver ran down my spine. "Come on do this with me. I won't let you fall I promise. Come on Zayn do this for me then we'll do something together" Niall stated. I sighed and slowly nodded my head in agreement. 

We walked hand in hand to the top of the hotel. With each step I took my heart pounded harder. Niall walked us near the edge and my eyes closed. Niall stopped walking and stood behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. 

"I got you baby. Open your eyes" Niall whispered his lips grazing against my earlobe. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes slowly. The view infront of me was spectacular. 

"Oh my god" I chocked out, Niall chuckled lightly behind me. 

"Told you. Breathtaking ain't it?" I nodded my head and Niall began laying kisses all down my neck. "Ain't you glad you came up here eh? Let loose a little bit" Niall continued kissing my neck. 

"Waking up

Beside you I’m a loaded gun

I can’t contain this anymore

I’m all yours

I’ve got no control

No control

Powerless

And I don’t care it’s obvious

I just can’t get enough of you

The battle’s now my eyes are closed

No control" Niall sings our song into my ear. I  sigh and turn around in his arms. Niall smirks at me. 

"How is it you can make me do whatever you want? Even if it scares the shit out of me?" I asked.

"Natural talent" He replied before pressing his lips firmly against mine. I instantly grabbed Niall's hair and began pulling it gently. Niall moaned into my mouth. His hands slid to the bottom off my shirt and he began pulling it up. We pulled away from the kiss and I looked at Niall with a questioning gaze. Niall smirked and bit his lip. I chuckled as he pulled the shirt from my body. Our lips connected back together. 

"I fucking love you Niall Horan" I stated inbetween kisses. Niall smirked against my lips.

"You better" He pulled our bodies even closer as I unbuttoned his shirt. "Because I fucking love you too Zayn Malik" Niall stated before pressing his lips against mine again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 6.9K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
123K 4.4K 37
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
246K 5.9K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
940K 39.8K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC