Zayn Make It Stop

Tumblr prompt- Niall was meant to go to Zayn's, but he never showed up. So Zayn rings his friend but no one knows where he's at, so Zayn goes to Niall's house and finds him crying in pain on his bed, so much pain he can't move because he has appendicitis although neither of them know this, until Niall is taken to the hospital by Zayn

Zayn's Pov:

"Alright mate you seen Niall?

"Just wondering if you've heard anything from Niall?"

"He was supposed to come over but he's not here yet you heard anything from him?"

"If you hear from or see Niall let me know mate"

I sighed as I hung up on the phone to yet another useless call. I'm really starting to freak out now. Niall was supposed to come over to mine today. We were going to spend the day together watching films and eating junk food until we popped. But he's not here. He's over three hours late and Niall's never this late. I've called and texted him but gotten no replies. I've called around all our mates and nobodys seen or heard from him. Somethings not right. Niall would never blow somebody off and not call them to explain why. I got tired of not knowing what was going on. So I grabbed my car keys and decided to drive over his place. He'd given me a spare key when we got together. I swore I'd only use in emergencies. To me this was a emergency. 

"Niall? Hello? Niall you home?" I yelled out the second I unlocked Niall's frontdoor. The house was quiet. It seemed as though nobody was home. I walked into the living room, It was empty. I walked into the kitchen that's empty too. I sighed deeply. "Niall? You home?!" I called out again. I could hear the faint sound of something upstairs. Like somebody was banging on the walls. "Niall!" I exclaimed before taking off in a sprint up the stairs. I ran straight into his bedroom. "Niall oh my god what happened?" I stated as I rushed over to Niall's bed. He was laid out on it gripping his stomach in agony. His fist was colliding with the nearby wall every few seconds.

"Zayn! Zayn it hurts! Zayn make it stop. Please make it stop!" Niall screamed out. It broke my heart to see him this way. I pulled my phone from my pocket and called for a ambulance. 

"Ni listen I'm gonna make it better alright? I'm gonna call a ambulance and we'll get you to hospital. Yes hi ambulance please. I don't know what's going on. He's in alot of pain and he can't hardly move. Please you have to come help him!" Tears were starting to pour down my face. I quickly told them Niall's address and hung up the phone. I then took hold of Niall's hand and kissed it gently. "The ambulance is on it's way. They'll help you Ni" I assured him. 

"Please make it stop!" Niall cried out while gripping tightly onto my hand. 

"They'll make it all better Ni. They'll make it stop I promise".

"I'm scared. Zayn I'm scared" Niall chocked out. 

"Hey" I slowly pushed Niall's hair back. "Hey I won't let anything happen to you" I assured him. "When have I ever let you do-"

"Ahhhhh!" Another loud scream ripped from Niall's body. His screams were ripping straight through my heart. I squeezed his hand tightly. 

"Come on Ni. Squeeze my hand. Squeeze it as hard as you need to" I whispered. The sound of the ambulance sirens filled my ears. "Ni I need to go let them in".

"No! No don't leave me! Zayn don't leave me" Niall cried out. I took a deep breath trying to fight back the tears. 

"I have to. Only for a few seconds. I'll be back I promise" I raised myself from the floor and ran from the room as fast as I could. I quickly ran down the stairs and pulled open the frontdoor. "He's upstairs. He's in agony. Please you have to help him!".

After the ambulance arrived everything else was a huge blur. Niall was taken to hospital and the moment we arrived I was asked to wait in the waiting room. She said the moment there was any news she'd come and find me. I called Niall's parents from the waiting room and explained what had happened. I told them the second I heard anything they'd be the first to know. I then sat in the waiting room just staring at the door. Doctors and nurses walked past but nobody entered the room. When a nurse finally did I shot straight to my feet.

"Niall Horan?" 

"Yeah I'm his boyfriend" I replied. "Is he alright?" I asked.

"Niall was rushed down for emergency surgery" My eyes widened and a lump formed inside my throat. "He was suffering with appendicitis. Which is a swelling of the appendix" She explained.

"But he's alright? I mean everything wen't ok right?" I chocked out, She smiled warmly at me.

"Everything went fine. We've removed the appendix and Niall's in recovery right now. He'll be discharged in a few days and we recommend that somebody stays with him. Just to keep a eye on him and make sure everythings alright" She said, I nodded my head. 

"I can do that. Can I see him?" I asked. 

"Yes. Follow me" 

"Thankyou" I mumbled before doing as she said. She guided me all the way to where Niall was. Once the hospital room door was opened she smiled kindly at me, I returned the smile and walked into the room closing the door behind me. Niall slowly turned his head and a small smile spread across his lips when he saw me stood there. 

"Hi" He said with a croaky voice, I chuckled as I approached the bed. 

"How you feeling?" I asked. 

"Like crap. Throats really dry too" Niall informed me, I grabbed the jug of water that was placed beside the bed and filled up the small cup. I brought the cup to Niall's lips and he took a few sips. After Niall was done drinking I placed the cup back on the side and took the seat that was placed beside the bed. 

"Did they tell you what was wrong?" I questioned, Niall slowly nodded his head. 

"Yeah. Explained alot thought I was dying" Niall joked with a light chuckle, I smiled as I shook my head. 

"You wouldn't have died Ni. You aren't aloud to leave me" Niall smiled. "Anyway look on the bright side. When you get out of here you'll need looking after, So I'll be all yours 24/7 whatever you need I got it all covered" I said, Niall grinned. 

"Really? Whatever I need?" He questioned.

"Whatever you need" I replied.

"You'll regret saying that" Niall said with a cheeky smirk, I chuckled lightly. "But for now I wouldn't mind a kiss" I shook my head before leaning down closer to Niall's lips. 

"You don't have to ask me for one of those handsome" I said before pressing my lips lightly against Niall's. He smiled before returning the kiss. When I first found Niall laying on the bed in agony, I'd never been so afraid before. When Niall was a hundred percent again I was going to make sure the both of us live everyday as if it's our last one. And we'll do it together.