My Superman

Prompt from xziallxisxlifex on tumblr- Niall develops a super power and like tries to hide it from Zayn, because he's scared Zayn will think he's a freak. Then like Zayn finds out some how and thinks its amazing because you Zayn's a comic fanatic

Niall's Pov:

He's noticed a difference in me, Alot of people have. There is something different about me, But it's nothing people can notice physically. I hate keeping things from him. I hate keeping him in the dark. I tell him everything, But I can't tell him this. He'll never look at me the same way again. He'll think I'm some kind of freak, I suppose in a way I am. How many people do you know that can fly and walk through walls? It started around a year ago. I started feeling different, I didn't know why. One day I became so aggravated and went to punch a wall, My fist went straight through it, I instantly jumped back and ended up hovering in the air, I wasn't shocked, I was petrified. Somehow I learnt to control the powers I had. Now I hide them from everyone, I hide them from Zayn. There's people in your life that you never want to lose, He's one of those people to me. 

"Niall can I come in?" I heard a knock on my door followed by Zayn's voice, I closed my eyes for a second before opening them once again. 

"Yeah" I said loud enough for Zayn to hear. The door was opened and then closed seconds later, I heard Zayn's foosteps walking towards my bed, I quickly sat up and smiled warmly at him. "What's up?" I asked. 

"We need to talk" Zayn said before sitting down on my bed. 

"About?"

"About you" I raised my eyebrow. "About why you've been so secretive-"

"I haven't" I cut Zayn off, Zayn sighed. 

"Niall don't lie to me, Not you alright?" Zayn pleaded, I hate lying to him, I hate seeing hurt filling his eyes. "Don't you lie to me alright? I can't handle being lied to by you" I looked away from Zayn. "I know you Niall. Dare I say it I know you better then anybody else does. So I know when something wrong with you, I know when you aren't being honest with me, And I feel like you aren't right now" Zayn took hold of my hands. "Niall please look at me" I did as Zayn said straight away. "Somethings bothering you and I need you to tell me what it is" I shook my head. 

"I can't" I whispered. 

"Yes. Yes you can, Niall please. Don't shut me out. You can tell me anything you know you can" Zayn exclaimed.

"Yeah I know I can" I looked Zayn straight in the eyes. "But I can't tell you this" Hurt instantly filled Zayn's eyes. 

"Don't you trust me?" He asked with a weak voice. 

"How can you ask me that?" I questioned.

"How can you not trust me?" Zayn turned it all around, I sighed. 

"I do trust you Zayn!" I exclaimed.

"Then tell me what's wrong" Zayn stated, I shook my head.

"I can't" Zayn rolled his eyes and went to stand up. I instantly grabbed his hand. "I can't tell you because I'll lose you. I'll lose you and I can't deal with that!" I cried out. "I can't have you think of me as a freak, I can't watch you walk away from me" I chocked out.

"Niall" Zayn whispered. "Nothing in this world could make me walk away from you, Nothing at all" I could see nothing but truth in Zayn's eyes. "Please tell me Niall" Zayn pleaded, I closed my eyes and slowly nodded my head. 

"Ok. Ok" I whispered. "I'm not going to tell you. It's easier if I just show you" I said, Zayn nodded his head as I got up from the bed. I took a deep breath before balling my hand into a fist, I then raised my fist. 

"Niall don-" My fist went straight through the wall and Zayn's eyes widened. He stood there in complete shock. I pulled my hand back. 

"There's more" I mumbled. I focused my mind and felt my feet lift up from the ground, I hovered in the air for a few moments before landing back down on the floor. 

"H-How?" Zayn chocked out, I shrugged my shoulders.

"I dunno. I dunno why, I dunno how. I don't know anything" I replied honestly. "This is where you call me a freak and run away" I mumbled, Zayn shook his head before a chuckle fell from his lips. 

"You really are a idiot you know that?" I was about to retaliate before I felt Zayn's arms wrap around me. "God you idiot!" I slowly wrapped my arms around Zayn. "Did you really think I'd call you a freak?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Niall hello biggest comic book fan in the world right here. I think it's wicked" Zayn stated, I raised my head to look up at Zayn.

"Really?" I asked, Zayn smiled.

"Yes you idiot!" I laughed softly. "You aren't some kind of freak to me your Niall. The Niall I never want to lose. The Niall I love with all my heart" A blush spread across my cheeks. 

"I feel like an idiot" I mumbled, Zayn laughed loudly while holding my body close to his. 

"You aren't an idiot. You are something but it's not an idiot" I raised my eyebrow.

"What am I then?" I asked. 

"My own little superman" I could feel my cheeks physically burning, I quickly buried my face into Zayn's shoulder. Moments passed before I spoke again. 

"Zayn?" 

"Hmm" Zayn mumbled.

"I love you too" I replied, I then raised my head and Zayn lightly cupped my cheek. 

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Zayn asked, I grinned and quickly nodded my head, Zayn smirked and moments later he pressed his lips against mine.

"You know what's even cooler about the superpowers?" Zayn commented when we pulled away. 

"What's that?" I questioned.

"Think of all the amazing dates we'll go on" I laughed happily as Zayn pulled me into another tight hug. What was I so scared of?