Marked For Crime Royalty| Boo...

By ZariasWritings_

| Mafia, Drama, Romance Story| Completed ✓ Teresa, a 22 year old stripper moved to Atlanta 2 years ago, aban... More

Hey!
1 - Money, Power & Growth
2 - An even better Seductress
3 - VIP room
4 - Unexpected Visit
5 - Tension in the Air
6 - Waking up in Italy
7 - Getting into Character
8 - First time for Everything
9 - Their Distraction
10 - Being a Model
11- Practice Doll
12 - Chess Talk
13 - Pain & more Pain
14 - Seducing the Dons
15 - Her Luciano
16 - Different people from different worlds
17 - Thinking of Two Don's
18 - Carmel Experience
19 - Actions speak louder
20 - Unexpected Visit
21 - Palm of her hand
22 - Who are you?
23 - Wild Side
24 - Love Sick
25 - Good Moments
26 - Insatiable hunger
27 - Count yourself Lucky
28 - Consumed by Her
29 - What a Love Life
30 - (Un) Happy
31 - Decisions, Decisions
32 - Their Bond
33 - Ricco & Chicken
34 - Accepting his Terms
35 - Yacht big enough for Two
36 - My Promise to you
37 - A Positive Change
38 - Good till it wasn't
39 - A Guilty Conscience
40 - Where there is love, there is life
41 - Fresh Out
42 - Always & Forever
43 - Satisfied Night
44 - This Charade?
45 - False Betrayal
46 - What's hidden in the Dark, comes to Light
47 - Bad News
48 - Our Baby
49 - Date Night Ruined?
50 - Regular night out?
51 - Catering to his Tesoro
52 - Meeting Rossi Famiglia
53 - Dinner with the Rossi Famiglia
54 - A family of Kids
55 - Where we stand
57 - Her "sudden" absence
58 - Too Late
59 - No Mercy
60 - Hiding in Brazil
61 - Meaningless

56 - His Family or His Enemy?

402 9 5
By ZariasWritings_

Teresa, face into her phone in her right hand, while typing with her right thumb, Rolo's leash in her left hand, leading the way to wherever, walked Rolo. More like he was walking her.

Her mind filled with questions about Luciano's words from yesterday.

My father knows exactly where I stand, where we stand.

It wasn't just what he said that had her on edge, it was how he said it. His eyes. It felt like he was threatening her with his eyes, but she knew it meant he was threatening someone else. That leftover serious possession, the look that meant to kill, that meant business. That meant your friend or enemy. Just his eyes told everything and she wondered if her thoughts were true. He didn't threaten his family did he? He wouldn't? And is she okay with it?

Then her phone and heart dropped, her eyes bulged and she screamed, but it was already being muffled by a strong hand and her entire body filled with fear as she felt the breath of the man behind her.

"Afternoon to you to Mrs. Rossi" Then she groaned, knowing exactly who the voice belonged to and she smacked his hand hard, making him let go and she turned around and pushed him yelling,

"Are you kidding me?!" She yelled at Adriano and he chuckled, bending down and grabbing her phone that was now cracked.

She snatched it out of his hand, attempting to regulate her heart that was thumping against her chest rapidly from the scare.

"Teresa, you have to stop being so absentminded. Do you know who you are with? People may not know you, but Don of Milan does. He may not exactly know your role, but if he knows you, we have to assume word has spread as well." He sighed and his hands found hers that were trembling, trying to put the back on her phone and he took her hands into his and they stopped.

"I'm sorry. I understand" She whispered and he released her hands. "Why are you here?" She huffed, as he took her phone, sliding it into his pocket.

He grabbed her hand, nodding his head, redirecting her attention back to Rolo who was sitting, waiting for them with his tongue out, surveying his surroundings.

"Well" He grinned, "Someone didn't tell their fiancé they we're leaving the house" He glanced at her from the side of his eye, accusingly, but amused and she laughed, lowering her head a tad guilty.

Then she shrugged, "If I did, he wouldn't let me go without you" She specifically said Adriano because Luciano rarely did any walking just for the sake of it and he would send Adriano to watch her all the time, so she knew that's what he was going to do.

This answer made his eyebrows furrow and stop as he turned his head to stare at her and ask, "Do you not like me around?" He questioned, sounding a little concerned which confused her because she never gave a sign that said this. She loved being around him.

"No I do" She said and he straightened, "But I am pregnant and I don't exactly want to be shadowed by males just to go out and clear my mind. I can't be babysat like that." She explained, choosing her words carefully and he seemed to understand but it also looked like something was on his mind the way his eyes went distant, past her shoulder.

"Teresa" , He said softly, "You are happy, correct? With me? Luciano? We're not to-"

"Yes you are too overprotective" She said and he nodded, Teresa not being able to decipher his emotions, but she could tell it wasn't good. "But it's okay. I understand and I don't hate either of you for it. Yes Luciano makes me happy, I love him to death and you too in a different context of course. You're always here for me and you know if weren't given the circumstances, I would call you my brother"

She tensed after he let out a laugh that she didn't expect because she said nothing funny. He stared at her, chuckling and shaking his head over and over, waving his finger side to side as if telling her no.

"Teresa, never ever say that again" He chuckled, and she stared at him confused, until her eyebrows creased, realizing what he found funny.

"Laura, I called my sister. But you, I could never see you that way"

She rolled her eyes, laughing.

" Okay wrong choice of words, but the point is still made" She shrugged and he just gave an amused nod, seeing the house come into view. She had to have been a block away, not exactly far.

"My feelings don't bother you? You don't look at me and think 'this man is in love with me?" He asked and she shook her head. When she saw him, she saw her best friend. The guy who would do anything to protect her, the guy who loved her like she was his best friend, not in love with her. She could never see it that way. Not with Luciano, he wouldn't allow her mind to.

"The only time I've seen that part of you is when you disrespected your family with no thought when they disrespected me. Gosh I thought Luciano was horrible, so are you. Like a pack of wild dogs, ready to defend their little baby. Metaphorically of course. But you don't defend me, out of respect for me and Luciano can see that but hey if Luciano isn't bothered it's because he trusts you. I trust you, so no it doesn't bother me."

Adriano pushed open the door and Rolo ran straight in, dragging the leash upstairs into Adriano's room. She went in, Adriano behind her and he kissed her temple, walking away.

Teresa knew where her feelings lied. It was nothing more than friendship with Adriano because Luciano wasn't threatened by his feelings or hadn't demanded of him to leave her alone, so why should she push him away? They've been friends for a while and it wouldn't be right to end their friendship. Besides, he will never interfere with their relationship. He's been nothing but appropriate, respecting their relationship, respecting her as his friend and Luciano and his brother, his Don.

Luciano sat in the living room, next to his father, Jeevan across from him. Of course only talking about business. They were curious as to how he was able to gain alliance with Ricco, previous Don of Milan. Luciano explained everything, briefly explaining he planted someone in the organization which gave him information but not once that he slipped and said Teresa's name. However his father did ask where she fell in and it caused suspicion from Luciano and he stared at his father.

"May I remind you, you did say Teresa helped and I am curious of how?" His father said, and Luciano's nose twitched, remembering he did say that and Jeevan saw the small action and he knew Luciano was bothered so he quickly diverted the question saying, "The specifics isn't relevant father" Jeevan said and he caught Luciano's eye.

Lorenzo seemed to have begun to let it go until Jovana walked in saying, " It's not difficult to understand father. Teresa was who he planted" She smiled, taking a seat on the couch and not once did Jeevan's eyes leave Luciano, watching his actions. Just in case he needed to protect Jovana.

Lorenzo turned back to Luciano asking, "È per questo che è andata a letto con il precedente Don?"(Is that why she bedded the previous Don?)

"How about we stop talking about Teresa and focus on the New Don and how to get them back" Once again, Jeevan attempted to divert the question.

Lorenzo sat back saying, "Well we have to know why it ended it first" Luciano wanted to get mad for Lorenzo pushing it, but it also was true. To know how to get them back you have to know why they lost them.

"I know why" Then all of their heads snapped up to the voice and Luciano's gaze hardened, seeing no other than Laura take a seat next to Jovana. She gave him a crooked, mischievous smile and winked. Once she did, Adriano made a small move, and Luciano stopped him, knowing that small move would have caused her harm and that's what he wanted, but that's not what he needed.

His father was aware of his threat yesterday so it was now his decision to choose whose side he was on. So he allowed Laura to speak. "Ricco Domenici fell in love with Teresa" She answered.

That only confused Lorenzo even more as his hand clasped under his chin. "If she had him on a leash, why is he dead and your partnership is broken?" Luciano looked to Laura to answer but his eyes flickered to Jeevan who had sighed, no doubt knowing exactly why.

"Luciano killed him. Didn't you?" he focused his gaze and Luciano nodded firmly.

Lorenzo opened his mouth to lecture him, but Luciano spoke first. " Yes the new Don is aware. I served it to him on a silver platter" He smirked and his mom walked in, over hearing, huffing.

"Why son?" She sighed, disappointed but he dismissed the disappointment.

"Because he had sex with Teresa. You know how possessive these men get" Laura rolled her eyes and Luciano released a low, deep chuckle, his body vibrating and they all only stared at him, confused by his humor.

"Why wouldn't they start a war? If you did what you did, somehow the Don should have pulled the trigger, why didn't he?" Jeevan asked, curious himself.

This time Adriano answered, knowing a smart response was going to come out.

"They aren't aware of her betrayal, not aware of who she really is to Luciano. They think she is hostage or held captive as some sort of pawn. She was known as Ricco's woman, or you could say his potential Queen and therefore they have great respect for her, and she is important as you know. They want her to be a part of their family in honor of his death and they won't mend in the partnership unless Luciano gives her up."

" And I'm sure they're not going to leave it alone," Jeevan huffed, cursing under his breath.

" No," Luciano said. " They'll take her. And if they do, they can find out, and I can't let that happen. I can't let her find out either" He spoke slowly, thinking about how horrible it would be if they were to find out. They would torture her for information first. Then they will kill her, kill them.

" Find out what?" His eyebrows lifted, his head snapped up, just like everyone else's to the sound of Teresa's voice. Standing near the end of the stairs, obviously looking for him.

Her eyes found his first and for the first time, his mouth was dry with no words. He didn't know how to lie to her. He never REALLY lied to her. He always avoided her questions, diverted them, and she would let it go, but by the way she stared at him, felt like she was going to see through the lie he would have told her. A lie he hadn't even had prepared in his mind.

Nora stepped forward, blocking Teresa's sight of Luciano and when he couldn't see her anymore his heart raced. Thumped, because he was not expecting her to hear. Or did she hear? He knew she was suspicious.

"Nothing dear. Just men talking about regular business of course. Nothing to worry about" Nora smiled, innocently, and Adriano glanced over and saw Luciano look like he was on the verge of a panic attack, metaphorically of course.

Jovana however scoffed. "Oh nothing, just that you are the reason Luciana doesn't rein over Milan." Laura smirked and Jeevan pulled her arm, telling her to stop.

" Yeah, you really made him lose a lot of power there. Not only that, but Don of Milan, will start a war over little ole you" Jovana finished and Teresa looked between the two. Then she saw Luciano after Nora had moved and when he saw the fire in her eyes, he closed his with a soft sigh, and his fist clenched.

" Excuse me" She said, and she turned around, stomping back upstairs and once he heard the door slam, it was like a click in his brain and his eyes popped open and it seemed as if darkness fled through them as his cold, hard, and strong hands were both around Jovana's throat, causing the women to scream, hearing the slam of her body against the wall. Jeevan made a move, but not quick enough as Adriano pulled him back.

Luciano's eyes were the only thing that held rage and his hands released it on her. His face however was impassive, like he wasn't doing what he was. Strangling, choking Jovana even as her face began to turn red.

"I should have killed you a long time ago" Her feet began to lift off the ground, her hands tried to pry them off, Jeevan kept struggling, Jovana's coughs heard and Lorenzo who was saying something along with Luciano's mother but he couldn't hear them.

Gemma had run into the kitchen, grabbing a knife and when Lorenzo saw she started running towards Luciano, he grabbed her hand, holding it above her head. "Luciano stop your going to kill her!" Gemma yelled, tears down her eyes.

Then Nora grabbed his arm, " Son please stop. Teresa is upstairs, pregnant and probably stressed and worried sick about what she just heard. This will stress her even more. She will not want you to do this Luciano"

Jovana's hands began to slip as her eyes began to close.

Whatever makes you happy, he once told Teresa. That he would do anything to keep a smile on her face. To be better for her. Even after every insult, every mug, every disrespectful thing his family has done to them, still she always says, it's his family. She always defends them.

With a frustrated groan, he released Jovana, her body dropping to the ground, hearing the knife drop, Gemma running to her child. Jeevan ran to his sister after Adriano released him, but her body was still. Adriano stared at Luciano as his chest heaved, regret, regret of not murdering his sister. And he could see the glimmer of hope he had that he did finish what he started. He stared at Jeevan repeatedly blowing air into her mouth, chest compressions repeatedly, CPR.

And they heard a loud gasp, Jovana evidence of Luciano's destroyed hope. Adriano sighed, walking to him, placing his hand on his shoulder.

"Go to her" He whispered and Luciano who's breathing still shook, who's muscle flexed repeatedly through his shirt as he breathed heavily, staring down at Jovana surrounded by the people he calls family. Luciano turned, walking upstairs.

Opening the door, he heard the shower now being turned off and Teresa walked out with a towel wrapped around her. Luckily the water kept her from hearing anything going on. He needed to gather himself before he spoke, but he couldn't as he called out to her. He had to say something, do something.

She just ignored him, walking around, throwing on her clothes like he wasn't even in the room.

Teresa knew he hid multiple things from her and as before, she was totally fine with it. However this time, the secret was out, she knew, and she wished she didn't. She could see why he didn't tell her things, not knowing was better than knowing at least in her situation. It causes so much stress, so many questions, but they all end with the same result, she couldn't do anything about it. She just knew, and that's what she hated. Now that she knew, she wished she knew before that someone was after her. That an entire Mafia was after her. After her babies. What was worse, was that she heard it from the two people that completely despised her. The two people that only spoke, that only spilled it to get under her skin and they did.

"Tesoro please" She heard his desperation, the tremble in his unconfident tone he usually has with her. You would have thought Luciano was pregnant the way he began speaking to her. Like he had hormones he couldn't control.

She almost faltered hearing that desperation, but she couldn't, she held strong.

Teresa wrapped her hair up, grabbing the end of the blanket, pulling it back, but he stopped her, moving behind her.

"If you're angry, tell me. But don't ignore me" His tone was low, not demanding at all as usual.

" I saw no need to tell you Tesoro. You were protected, you are protected"

She turned around, with her arms folded.

" I am not angry that you didn't tell me, I am mad that I know at all. That I was blindsided, that I hear it from the two people who completely hate me. Who only said it so I could feel this way. To hurt me. To hurt you. So leave me alone and let me go to sleep in peace" She grabbed the blanket once more and he grabbed her wrist, pulling them down by her sides, threading his fingers through them.

"Not until you aren't angry with me. Forgive me Tesoro." He sighed and her eyes closed, laying her head back on his chest.

She whispered "Please stop doing this"

Luciano knew what she meant. His family even got in her head into believing she made him weak. And every excessive gentleness, softness and affection he showed her, she thought it made him weak.

"You do not understand Tesoro" He whispered, bringing his lips to her shoulder.

"It kills me inside to know I did not put a smile on your face, but a frown. That I did not make you happy, I made you angry." Slowly, he turned around to meet her eyes. And his thumb swiped across her cheek gently.

"The look in your eyes isn't love Tesoro. That there is nothing but negativity, and I put it there. I will not allow you to go to sleep until I saw what I saw the day I told you I loved you" His eyes searched hers and she turned her head asking,

"What is that Luciano?"

He smiled, "The same look that I give you everyday. The same I am giving you now. The same look that speaks words louder than your lips. I don't want to know you love me, I want to see it." His hand dropped to her waist, only pulling her against him softly, not completely, but enough he could feel her. Feel them.

He turned her face back, the tension between the two. Good and bad. Intimate tension. The tension that left silence, only soft whispers of meaningful words and low breaths of the thick lack of speech for each other. Teresa felt it. Luciano felt it.

She ran from it, while he stepped into it.

" Those beautiful eyes are what I want to see. Your soft face is what I want to touch and your perfect lips is what I want to feel. Everyday. Right now Tesoro. If I have to get on my knees, I will. Tell me you forgive me"

Luciano grew worried as he saw her eyes water up and he thought he did something wrong. Until her hands reached out, grabbing his face and his lips were on hers. His eyes closed, succumbing to her love, the love they shared. He didn't want to leave it. Like darkness, he didn't want the light to spark. Like water, he didn't want to surface, but drown. Like a hole in the ground, he didn't want to climb, he wanted to jump in it. Into the darkness. He wanted to fall into the kiss.

He didn't want it to end.

Laura, who was like always, listening in, heard the smack of their lips and it caused her to roll her eyes and groan, stomping back to Jovana's room.

She slammed the door, Jovana walking out of the bathroom, drying her hair, stopping to stare at her.

"Tonight this shit ends," She said.

* * *

Luciano slid into the bed behind Teresa after he had taken his shower and his arm went over her, their fingers threading through each other's. "What took you so long? " She questioned softly and he chuckled, thinking she was referring to the length of his shower, but there wasn't a hint of humor in her tone.

Then his chuckle faltered slowly, his smile gone, now only realizing what she was referring to. He threw the blanket over her, kissing her shoulder as he said, "Goodnight"

Teresa knew all too well of this tactic and she turned around, facing him and he groaned, knowing she wasn't going to let it go.

"I know by now when you do that, you don't want to answer so what did you do?"

" Nothing Tesoro" He lied, only because he felt she was stressed enough about today.

" Stop lying to me Luciano!" She raised her voice and his head lifted, startled by her tone. She hardly raised her voice at him.

" Tesoro. I promise you I-" She scoffed, flipping the blanket back, knowing the lie was about to come. His breathing shook by the feeling of coldness she left as she grabbed the other blanket, separating the two.

It almost sounded like a growl escaping his lips as he ripped the blanket from her and threw it down. "I do not want you to think I am a horrible man Tesoro" He gave in with a huff and she turned around, only her head to stare at him. He lifted up his blanket, inviting her back in and caused a smile on her face as she laid back next to him. This time turning to face him.

"You hurt her" She said more than asking but he nodded anyway.

"Luciano she's your-"

"She's not Tesoro" He interrupted before she could say it.

"If you truly didn't believe that she would have been dead already." She said, but he shook his head, more than happy to explain he didn't believe she was his family at all.

That he did it because " You wouldn't be happy with me and I don't want that"

He saw her wince and his mouth opened, but she already answered laughing, " yes Luciano you don't have to ask me every single day" She giggled knowing he was going to ask if she took her vitamins.

Truthfully, he did ask her every single day. Raising her shirt up, he laid his hand against her stomach, her hand laying over his, the warmth of it.

She laid there, her eyes closed as she thought about what he could have done to Jovana. Or Laura, not that she knew which one. He hated them both. It only made her remember what Jeevan told her about his father. To ask Luciano where he was.

" What happened to Jeevan's biological father?" Teresa remembered Luciano said Gemma's father murdered Jovana's father because he didn't want Gemma married to another Don. But he never spoke about Jeevan's father. She never knew they had different fathers considering she hadn't realized Luciano spoke of it when she asked Jeevan where his father was, luckily she did or she would've never known.

"Jeevan told me to ask you when we're talking about it. You never told me they didn't have the same parents. You hid that from me. What did you do?" She questioned, not accusingly but curious of his involvement and why.

Luciano, totally bewildered and blindsided, lifted up to stare at her, obviously wondering why the question was brought up. Knowing the answer to it, he didn't want to say. He didn't want to explain so he said,

"I don't want to talk about it" The truth, at least. He told the truth but he saw the disappointment even hearing it as she said.

"Oh ok" He didn't want to talk about it considering he just told her he harmed his sister, or his claimed sister. Telling her that she killed their father as well? Not what he wanted. However he knew she wanted to know and if he told her, she wouldn't feel so disconnected with him. In the dark like always.

So with a sigh he said, "I killed him" He searched her eyes for judgement, but he didn't find it, just curiosity.

"You shot him?" She asked and he shook his head, a little smile breaking through but he forced it away otherwise he would seem as if he were a maniac.

"Are you aware of my brutality as a Don and as a man?" He questioned and she nodded, even though she didn't exactly know, but she could definitely imagine. And she had a big imagination. He laid on his back, pulling Teresa's leg over his, running his hands up and down her thighs.

" I was young, maybe 20 years old" , he began. "It was this particular day that he had come home from wherever he was for 4 weeks. It was night time when I heard her voice, Jovana, but it was muffled. I didn't have a gun on me at the time, so my first thought was a knife. I had always been suspicious of him so the first thought was to go upstairs and see what the issue was. And I did. The sight was revolting. "Luciano's hand had stopped and his gaze hardened, but went distant and she knew he was in his memory, relieving it.

"Their father's hand was on her mouth, his back to me, completely unaware that I was there. I remember his pants were on the ground, around his ankles, I remember he had pulled her down the bed, I remember her gown that she normally slept in was up to her stomach, I don't have to explain what she did or or didn't have on. I remember how her eyes filled with water when she saw me standing there..."

Teresa laid her hand over his and it was like her hand was a switch and he began rubbing her thigh again, but his mind was somewhere else.

" Then he reached. His hand wasn't in sight and my knife was in his back and he dropped, Jovana screaming and jumping out the bed, running out the room. He begged me, begged to spare his life, but he knew I wasn't. I could have ended him quickly, spared the pain, but I didn't." Luciano's head turned to face her, his gaze zoning back in on her face.

"62 cuts, 13 stabs and by the end of it, three parts of him were missing. His hands, his tongue and I'm sure I don't have to tell you the other but believe me he died the worst death" Teresa's eyes grew large.

He cut off his penis, she thought.

But he deserved it, he tried to rape her, who knows how long he had been assaulting her.

"Jeevan, till this day still has no idea what his father tried to do to his sister. I wished I knew before that he was sexually abusing her multiple times, that no one knew, they never really paid attention. We wouldn't have thought her own family would try to harm her in that way, I guess you can call us naive. He never raped her before, and it turned out that was his lucky day, the day he planned to rape her, luckily I was there. Everyone agreed he deserved his fate but Jeevan, took it the hardest. When no one told him the truth, no one could break his fantasy of a good father he thought he was."

If only they would have told him. She thought. But she knew it would have been worse. To realize your entire life, your father wasn't who you thought him to be. The person you were close to was sexually abusing your sister right underneath your nose.

"You protected Luciano, your sister. That's what brother's do and she was grateful, still is." He chuckled, and it scared her, just a little.

He nodded, " She was grateful." He said, " At least for a while." He smirked and raised his hand to brush her hair away.

" Tesoro, he wasn't the only family of theirs who has died by my hand. Roel's father wasn't lucky either"

Teresa somehow felt like this was a new side of Luciano she never saw. She knew he was ruthless and cold, but she never could understand his experience, she never knew what happened. Besides the one incident.

"What did he do?" She asked.

Luciano this time, didn't seem as bothered to tell the story like he had been the first. Which meant this guy really deserved to die.

"He stole from me." He answered and she raised her eyebrows, shocked by this.

" It began when I rejected him to be involved in the business. So he stole from me. He sold it to smaller games and got a profit off them and whoever else they sold to. He was a bastard of a father and he deserved his fate." He shrugged carelessly and she popped his arm, realizing that seemed too motherly when he looked down at his arm and back at her with amusement.

"You made your nephew fatherless though Luciano" She sighed, seeing the only downside.

He nodded with yet another careless shrug, ". He is not my family and if he was, he would still be given the same fate. You do not steal from me and you do not use my nephew to do it. Put him in danger"

He grabbed her hand and she looked up to find his eyes. He was telling her this for a reason. Luciano rarely spoke of anything brutal. He spared her of it, so he had a reason. " Why are you telling me this?" She questioned and he smirked.

" Because I want you to know, family or not family, I will kill anyone who does you wrong. I am past saving. I am past standards that are from my family. Everyone gets the same treatment when it comes to you."

She tilted her head,

" Is this your justification for harming your sister?" She asked and he shook his head.

" It isn't justifying anything. But I rather you know now because I think I'm going to murder someone else in this house" He said coldly, staring into her eyes and it made her shiver to ask who.

But the words slipped and he looked away from her and at the door like he knew something she didn't. And he did, that she was always listening.

" Laura"

* * *

2 hours later

"Damnit how long will she take?" Jovana huffed, throwing her hands up in the air, frustrated.

Laura rolled her eyes, pulling down her sleeve as she said, "Shut up. You know pregnant women have bad bladders, she'll be up soon" Laura assured.

Laura and Jovana both stood in the room, with black outfits on, black ski masks as if they were robbers. Ready to cause havoc.

"Well I-"

Shhhhh.

Laura shushed her as she heard the sounds of feet hitting the floor from Luciano's room.

"Exactly how do we get to her without Luciano hearing?" Jovana questioned, still not entirely filled in on the plan since it was last minute.

Laura raised her hand up which held a phone. "Who's phone is that?" She asked and Laura grinned.

"Adriano's"

She had got it from him during the time Luciano was strangling Jovana. While everyone was trying to hold someone back, trying to stop him, she was getting the most important thing out of her plan. Adriano's phone. He didn't realize it considering he was too busy trying to hold a struggling Jeevan back.

Weirdly, Adriano didn't have a lock on his phone and she was sure it was because nothing valuable or confidential was on it. They usually had business in person or over the phone when it was urgent, never through text. Scrolling through, she searched for Teresa's contact. She grinned even wider when she found it and clicked on it and began typing :

Are you awake?

Laura sat down, her and Jovana staring at the phone, waiting for a response. It began to get annoying as she tapped her foot, waiting as the minutes passed by. Then Jovana huffed in defeat, until the notification went off and they both jolted, trying to read Teresa's message that read :

I am now, is something wrong?

Laura didn't have to think as she typed :

Can't sleep. Meet me outside?

Then she clicked send and she cursed realizing she made a mistake. Adriano would never have asked her to meet him outside. At 2 in the morning, at midnight.

Worried, she heard the notification and sighed in relief that Teresa didn't catch on saying : It's late & Luciano would worry.

Then Laura said : Oh Goodnight

Jovana smacked her upside her head, questioning her and Laura pushed her, annoyed. "It's a guilt trip you dimwit" She slapped her back. Laura knew she would cave.

And a minute later, the smirk appeared and Jovana didn't have to know what Teresa said but Laura held up the phone for her to read anyway: I'm coming

"Oh yes we are" Laura sighed happily, but it was quickly over and she snapped back and signaled for Jovana to move ahead.

Teresa, yawning softly, not to wake Luciano, tip-toed as easy as she could. Luciano was a light sleeper, he was always on alert and he would have stopped her from going and reprimanded Adriano for asking her to. She didn't want him to get in trouble again because of her. Besides, he seemed like he needed someone to talk to and she was up already, why not?

She hoped it had nothing to do with their previous conversation earlier. With her hand on the rail of the stairs, she halted , looking down at her stomach as she felt a movement. She loved those little movements, which made her smile.

But that smile was over as she gasped when something was thrown over her head, blinding her sight. A hand was over her mouth and she felt a needle into her skin.

She began to feel dizzy, and as she tried to make any noise, the more their hand tightened on her mouth and a second later, she fell unconscious.

* * *

Feeling a big splash of cold water, Teresa jolted awake, shaking, shivering, freezing and more than anything, frightened.

"Wakey wakey Teresa" She heard.

____________________________________

I bet someone was wondering when she was finally going to be kidnapped. Like every mafia book, the love interest gets kidnapped. Well folks this is it!

Anyways if you liked this Chapter vote please and thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 264 39
- 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤, 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡. ...
104K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
69.8K 3.5K 67
"𝙃𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙩" ╰┈➤Rindou Haitani who's busy minding his business with his older brother when his Father ca...