The bionic and The science Ex...

By HerminoneG

You have gone on adventures with the Davenports and Leo. You got together with Chase everything was good unti... More

Speed trap
Spy fly
Missin' the misson
Quarantined
Robot fight club
Bro down
The rats strike back
Parallel Universe
Spikes got talent
Leo vs Evil
Hole in one
Trucked out
The Bionic 500
Thank you
Bionic Showdown Pt1
Bionic Showdown Pt2
Memory Wipe
Avalanche
Adam up

Wake up

878 19 4
By HerminoneG

It's been 2 weeks. Y/n had gotten stitches on her stomach, leg, arm, they had been able to injected her with what they need to help her. Her nose was going to have 3 little scares on it. Her bruises and scratches where healing. She still had a bruise on the side of her left eye. Y/n was laying in a bed they had for her in the lab.

Chase to see her every day. There hasn't been a day when he hasn't seen her. He watched as she was slowly getting better. He hasn't been able to sleep or eat or drink. All his worry was on y/n. Chase would be looking at pictures of him and her. When he looks at her now, he feels horrible, he couldn't protect her, he didn't feel right to be her boyfriend. He hasn't been able to think properly. But that didn't stop him, he loves y/n with all his heart and he for sure isn't going to break his promise, he promised to never leave her side, and that promise wasn't going to be broke. He would hope every time when he was with y/n that she would wake up.

Alexander didn't know what to do. He look over the vials with Dr.Philip, everything was normal all they did was have to wait for her to wake up. Alexander was with Chase coming in at different times watching her, waiting for her to wake up. He'd hear his wife crying sometimes and had to stay strong for her. Deep down, he blamed himself, he feels like he fail y/n, failed to protect her, failed as her father. Her mother had been out, Marcus was in control with her and he didn't do anything. He help Dr.Philip take care of her, make sure he breathing doesn't stop, keep her here. He wasn't going to lose his daughter, no matter what he'll make sure that she stays with them.

Adam, Bree, Donald and Tasha they all tried to do everything they can for them. They stayed by their side and hope y/n would wake up. They also had to help Chase and Leo who had it worst out of them (the Davenports) Leo played the scene in his head. Douglas running to him with y/n as she's bleeding out, dragging her out, her blood on his hands and clothes. Couldn't handle see his best friend, his sister in the state, he felt helpless, he wanted to do everything he can. No matter what they tell him that he did help, if he hadn't ran back in there to find y/n she wouldn't be here, still holding onto life. Even after Leo washed the shirt he was wearing when he held y/n, the one with her blood on it, he couldn't wear it. It didn't feel right to him, he looked at it and imagined y/n. He missed his best friend, the hugs they shared, the laughs they had, being there for each other, even after a fight they had each other no matter what.

Cassandra tried distracting herself from y/n as it pained her so much. She started off with cleaning y/n's room. Getting off the symbols from everywhere. She'd clean the bed sheets, the walls, mirrors every thing but most, all, the time she cried and cried with her head on her daughters bed. She went on out and got flowers placing it on the side of her bed, cleaning out the water for them. She's fixed up her bed, got her shampoo and conditioner that could last her a week, soap, make-up, moisturizer, everything she'll need for herself, even new clothes that was her style. Alexander didn't stop his wife knowing that this is her way of saying 'everything will be alright'. Cassandra even cleaned more of the house, would cook her favorite foods sometimes for dinner. She was sit down with her daughter in the lab eating and talking to her.

Y/n was laying in bed, 2 weeks and 3 days has now passed. Everyone was upstairs sitting in silence eating. Dr.Philip had kept them there as he wanted to check up on y/n.

'Shot!'

my mother shot my stomach. I shoot my sonic waves making my mom fall into the open floor killing her. She wasn't supposed to die. I killed her and now I'm a murderer.... I fell to the ground holding my stomach as blood started to stained my clothes and the floor.

'Pain'

I felt pain fill my body. It was the same pain my mom put me though. I can feel myself being able to fight what my mom did to me but not enough for me to leave. I feel someone pick me up... I look and see... Douglas!

Your mom is dead! And it because of you! You killed your own mother! Your a murderer!

Douglas helped you and he was supposed to kill you! You are like your mother y/n, she's gone you must take her place! Kill him!

No!

Yes, you know you have it in you y/n do it!

No! I'm nothing like my mother!

Your a murderer!

You are like your mother!

Murderer!

Kill!

Murderer!

Kill!

"Kill" y/n muttered unconsciously. Dr.Philip turned around to her. "Murderer, kill, murderer" she kept muttering.

"Y/n, it's me Dr.Philip. Can you hear me. Your friends, family, boyfriend had all been worry. Can you hear me?"

"Kill, murderer, kill, murderer, kill" y/n said getting louder now moving her head to the side.

"Y/n"

"MURDERER!" She yelled she sat up so fast trying to catch her breath. She looked around and started freaking out seeing where she was. She tried to get out but Dr.Philip held her down.

"Y/n, y/n, y/n you ok, ok? Your ok. No one is here to hurt you" y/n looked and saw it was Dr.Philip. She laid back down relaxing a bit and looked at him.

"What happened?"

"Well you had gotten into a batter with your mom but it didn't end well. Your father can explain the rest. They all have been worried about you y/n. Here drink this water and you can change into this" Dr.Philip handed her glass of water and a big shirt that would go to below her knees before going up stairs to get everyone.

He walked up to see them eating at the dinning table. When they saw him they all got up immediately. Cassandra went in front of him.

"So..?" Cassandra asked.

"She's awake." They all got happy. Cassandra had tears in her eye and was about to run down to the lab but Dr.Philip stop her. "Wait there's something about her... I don't know. When she was unconscious she was in some sort of dream?... she was muttering 'kill, murderer' and she woke up screaming murderer. I don't know what happened." Alexander looked at her confused. "Look I would still like to take some test see how her body is handling the vials and everything and would like to still ask her some questions that I think you have too Alexander"

"Yes of course, can we go see my daughter?" Alexander asked

"Of course" Dr.Philip smiled. They wall went down to the lab and walked into the room where y/n was laying in her shirt looking up at the ceiling with a black expression.

"Y/n?"Dr.Philip said. Y/n hummed and he continued, "your friends/family and Chase are here" y/n moved her gaze form the ceiling and looked at them. She gave a weak smiled and Cassandra broke down and went to hug her. Y/n sat up a bit and Cassandra crashed her into a hug.

"Ow" y/n said. Cassandra back away

"I'm sorry"

"Right shes going to be sore a bit" Cassandra nodded and everyone hugged her softly. Chase stood to the side. Once they stop she looked at Chase. She gave a genuine smile and he smiled back with tears. He went to her and hugged her never wanting to let her go.

"I'm sorry, I pushed you, I didn't believe you, I didn't protect you, I yelled at you when you did nothing wrong. I'm a horrible boyfriend and you deserve so much better I'm sorry" Chase cried into her shoulder. Everyone left giving them some space.

"Chase it's not your fault" y/n spoke coming out raspy. "I love you and don't blame you" y/n held his chin and kissed him, softly and sweetly, it was a gentle kiss and salty from his tears. They pulled away and y/n spoke again. "You kept your promise, you didn't leave me"

"I will never y/n. I love you" he kissed her again.

"And I love you" Chase kissed her again.

"We have time to make up for" he said into the kiss. Y/n giggled and pulled back.

"Not right now though, only because they are probably on the other side of the door." Y/n told him. Chase nodded and went to open the door showing the rest. Leo went to y/n and sat beside her on her bed while chase was on the other side holding her hand. Bree and Adam where behind her happy she's ok.

"How you feeling little one?" Alexander asked.

"Well, my head hurts, everything is starting to slow down now, my body's just aches like it's done before, like what my mom did to me"

"That's because we had to inject you with what you mom had before in order to say you" Dr.Philip said. Y/n looked at her dad.

"You- you agreed to do that?"

"Yes I wasn't going to lose you-"

"Now it's much more to control-"

"Well figure it out"

"How!?" Something shattered behind y/n. They all jump and Cassandra let out a scream. Y/n looked behind her in shock. She turn back around and looked down at her lap. "I'm sorry."

"It's ok sweetie. Look Dr.Philip is going to ask you some questions ok." Alexander told her and she nodded.

"Ok first, y/n when you came to me you already had something injected in you, something helping you already, do you know who did it or remember?"

Yes, Douglas

"No" y/n lied.

Dumbass tell them!

"It all happened so fast I don't even remember how I got out." She lied again.

"That's ok, now y/n the lab is there anything else we knew to know that you haven't told us?"

Yes

"No" she continued to lie.

"Ok now we need to know one thing for sure y/n so please if you can remember tell us, your mother when she shot you where did she go?"

I killed her, she's dead

"She got away"

Stupid! Tell them!

No they'll judged you

Tell them!

"She got away?" Dr.Philip ask not really believing it "ok y/n, well you can spend the night here and tomorrow you can be back in your room"

"Thank you doctor" Cassandra said. He nodded and walked out. Alexander had his arms crossed and was looking at the floor. He then looked up at y/n with a serious expression

Y/n knew what was about to happen and prepared herself.

"Y/n... why did you mother look like that? What happened?" Y/n sighed to herself.

"My mom, she was getting sick and I thought it I helped her she would leave me alone so I injected her with that but she kept trying to kill me, hurt me, turn me into her so I got mad and injected her with the whole thing turning into a half-human half-black leopard. When you took me in and she was in jail, I felt safe... until I met Marcus, I knew something was wrong I just couldn't figure out what, so I just acted like i knew Marcus was innocent. That's the reason me and Leo go into a fight. I found out my mom was out for the career thing at school, I was putting up posters Bree asked me to and on the second floor she attacked me. That's why I can down panting and afraid. Later that night she broke into my room and left a scratch on me cheek, telling me I'll pay for what I did. After that Marcus knew and has been... well it's like he had control of me, of my actions, I couldn't might against him or else, Mr.Davenport would have got taken away probably with Tasha too, mom would have killed you and mom, dad, he would have exposed their bionic secret and I don't even want to know what could have happened to Leo so I just did what he wanted, he was trying to mess with mine and Leo's friend ship until we fix it after he tried to make Leo fall to the bottom of the ocean with your car. My mom also somehow shattered my mirror somehow with a tracker I don't know, there was another time, I don't know if it's a new ability or not but it was like I was at the warehouse but I wasn't, she fought me and I lost but I woke up on my bed... I felt pain and ran to the bathroom, nothing was wrong with me until I threw up blood and a huge blood spot showed up in the place she stabbed me, I passed out with blood around me but the next day I woke up everything was normal, I was still on the bathroom floor but no blood nothing... then all this happened"

No one said anything. They didn't know what to say. Chase was the first to speak up.

"That's why when you were... drunk... you said something about your mom but you didn't know what you were saying, if you weren't drunk you wouldn't have said anything that night" y/n nodded.

Then silence again. No one knew what to say. Alexander didn't know what day it do.

"So your Quinn escape?" Alexander questioned.

No

"Yes"

"How?"

"Alexander!" Cassandra hissed at him.

"It just we didn't see her, everything was falling apart"

"Y/n saw what she saw ok! She almost died Alexander Jake L/n!" Everyone went wide eye. She just said his full name. Alexander back down and nodded.

"I'm sorry y/n it's just if she's really out there, I'm just worried for you, who knows what she'll do to get to you."

"We won't let that happen, well almost help protect her" Donald said putting a hand on her shoulder.

"You guys do so much. Thank you for everything" Cassandra said.

Y/n had found the floor so interesting she hasn't say much anymore. She looked up at her dad but saw something behind him, it looked like a figure, a blurred figure, her eyes went wide when it came clear to her.

Mom?

She looked and 'her mom' was shaking her head. She spoke but nothing came out, y/n read her lips 'liar'

"Liar" y/n heard 'her mom' whisper in her ear.

Y/n scream and shot something out of her hand to the wall next to her. She fell to the floor and started crawling backwards away from them.

Dr.Philip ran in when he heard her scream. He saw y/n huddled in the corner and everyone concerned. They tried to walk to her but Dr.Philip stopped them. He put his chart bored down and slowly walked to her.

"Y/n? Can you hear me?" Had her knees to her as she buried her face in them and had her hands in her hair. "Y/n, what's wrong?"

"No..."

Tell the truth

"Leave me alone! Please" y/n couldn't hear Dr.Philip only her mother.

Lair! Tell them

"Leave me alone!" Y/n cried as her head started to give her unbearable pain.

"Y/n it's only me, Dr.Philip." He hesitated but grabbed her hands. Y/n gasped scare and looked at the person. She looked at Dr.Philip in the eye before looking at her mother who was standing behind him. She looked at him then at her mother. "Y/n listen to me, it's only me ok, hey look at me-" She turned her head to him. "-take a deep breath ok-" she turned back at her mom "-y/n look at me ok-" y/n looked back at Dr.Philip "-take a deep breath for me can you do that" y/n nodded "good I'll do it with you, deep breath in, deep breath out" Y/n breath was shaky "one more time ok?" Y/n nodded "deep breath in, deep breath out" y/n calmed down. "What happened?"

"I... I thought I saw my mom"

"That's going to happen, you'll see her but I can assure you y/n, we won't let her go anywhere near you, your safe with us" Dr.Philip helped her up and walked her to the bed. "Your ok y/n here ring this bell if you need anything ok?" She nodded and Dr.Philip walked out.

"Y/n what happened?" Tasha asked putting a hand on her knee.

"I just... I thought I saw my mom" y/n looked down at her lap.

"She won't come near you y/n. Not as long as we are here" Adam said.

"Listen get some rest y/n, well come back in the morning" Donald said. They started walking out but Cassandra whispered to her.

"I redecorated your room for you" she said sheepishly before walking out. Y/n laughed and shook her head at her mom.

Y/n saw Chase about to walk away from her but she grabbed his hand. Chase turned and looked at her confused.

"C-Can you stay with me... please" Y/n gave him pleading eye. Chase smiled and nodded. He got in bed and y/n immediately cuddled closer to him putting her hand on her chest and head beside him. "I've missed this" y/n said.

Chase nodded and covered them with the blanket. "I've missed you" he said. Y/n looked up at him and he leaned down to kiss her, before kissing her forehead and nose.

Y/n smiled and soon fell asleep. Chase looked at the sleeping girl next to him. How peaceful she looked. He's messed up not protecting her, he never wants to let her go now that this has happened, now there her mom is still out there. He would protect this girl with his life and wouldn't let anyone touch her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day y/n woke up with a grip around her waist. She looked and saw Chase. She smiled at the sight. His eyes closed, hair messed up a bit his chest moving up and down as he breaths. Y/n felt him moved a bit so she closed her eyes.

Chase woke up and looked at y/n. He knew that she wasn't asleep. He placed a little kissed on her forehead before whispering to her: "I know your not asleep n/n"

Y/n broke into a smile and opened her eyes. She looked into his eyes. "How did you know."

"I'm the smartest man in the world and your asking me how I knew my girlfriend wasn't asleep?" Y/n playfully rolled her eyes before cuddling as close as she can.

"Can we just stay here until someone comes. I don't want to go wake them up" Chase held her and nodded with a smile as he saw his girlfriend get a giddy and happy. Chase rubbed her back as they laid in comfortable silence.

"I love you y/n" Chase said breaking the silence. Y/n looked at him "and I'm sorry-" y/n cut him off before he could continue.

"Chase, I don't blame you, it's not your fault." She gave him a little peck on the lips. "I love you so much" Chase smiled and hugged her. Y/n had her arms around his torso as his were around her neck. He removed his right arm laying on his back again while she kept him close to her.

Then then heard a knock. They didn't move apart from each other, "come in" Chase said. The door opened showing Dr.Philip with 2 plates.

"Here's your breakfast" He placed then on the counter. "Y/n, how you feeling?"

Y/n nodded and said "better"

"That's good to hear, I'll leave you two alone" He walked out. They both sat up and Chase grabbed the plates hanging one to y/n. They both talked, laughed and ate.

It's was 8:30 and she was just waiting for them to come down.

Once they finished eating Chase was putting the plates on the counter. Y/n was bored so she grabbed the pillow and when Chase turned around and hit in on the side of the head making him fall back into the other pillow they had. She laughed and Chase looked at her confused.

"What was that for" y/n shrugged and Chase pulled her to him. He trapped her in his arms and planted a kiss on her forehead. Chase saw her pillow in her hand and took it from her.

"Hey!" Y/n whinnied. She reach to grabbed it but Chase trapped her in his arms.

Meanwhile with Dr.Philip

They had cameras in the rooms that they only looked at is it was really really necessary, to keep them safe. Obviously when they change they go into the bathroom. But cameras is what Dr.Philip thought about right now. He watched the tape from yesterday, he saw y/n looking straight behind Alexander before she scream and looked to the side falling to the ground. Right there, he knew something. He knew that this doesn't add up. He went upstairs to talk to the parents.

"Dr.Philip is she up?" Bree asked.

"Yes, you two-" he pointed to Adam and Bree. "-can go, I need to talk to the parents really quick" They nodded and left.

"Is everything alright doctor?" Cassandra asked

"No, I was going over the video from yesterday when y/n saw her mother and something does add up."

"What do you mean?" Alexander asked

"Well she was liking straight behind you before she scream and jumped to the side."

"She said she saw her mother-" Donald started but was cut off by Dr.Philip

"That's the thing, what her mother put her though she would want revenge... I mean that's happened in the past, he mother puts her though pain and she's angry whenever someone says her name... but this time it's like she's afraid-"

"She did almost die doctor" Tasha added

"-that's true but she's almost die a lot. You guys know what's happened at the lap-"

"Only what she's told us-"

"-but there's something or more then one thing that she hasn't said that's making her this way- she's afraid- and there is more to this story more then what she's told us- there has to be" Everyone stayed quite, they know he's right. Something doesn't add up.

Back with Y/n and Chase

Chase was on top of y/n as they were making out. Chase had his hands rubbing up and down her sides as y/n had her arms wrapped around his neck playing with the top of his hair.

Chase dropped himself so he was laying on her. Y/n gasp suddenly feeling Chase's weight on her but didn't mind. Chase immediately pushed his tongue in her mouth making her let out a light moan. After a minute y/n pushed her head upward breaking the kiss.

Chase was facing her neck as she caught her breath and he started to place little kisses around her neck. Y/n kept her hands tangled in his hair as he kissed her neck.

"Chase" she softly whispered as he sucked on a part of her neck. He pulled away before connecting their lips again. Chase held her as close as he can to his body as y/n was pulling on his ends

"Eww!" They heard three voices. They jumped apart startled. Chase fell off the bed as y/n got embarrassed that, Adam, Bree and Leo just walked in on them.

"Adam Bree I know you were raised in a basement but I'm sure Leo taught you what knocking mean" y/n said before grabbing a pillow and putting in on her face to hide her embarrassment.

"Yea we'll keep that in mind for now on" Chase got back up and lifted y/n's upper part of her body before placing his legs on each side of her and laying her back down so her head was on his chest.

"So... good morning to you guys" Chase said.

"Good morning?! I need new eyes!!" Leo said dramatically. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Leo stop being dramatic your fine." Before Leo could answer Adam started talking.

"Y/n how are you?"

"Better"

"Obviously chase was just-" before Leo could finished the door open.

"Chase was just what?" Donald asked as the parents walked in.

"Uh-" all the kids said. The parent looked at them suspiciously.

Just then to the kids relief Dr.Philip walked in looking at his clip board.

"Am I able to go to my room?" Y/n asked Dr.Philip.

"Uh..." he looked over his chart. "Yes, you can go, let me know if you need anything y/n I'll be here helping your father"

"Of course, thank you Dr.Philip." He nodded and they walked to her room. As they were getting to the second floor Cassandra put her hands over her daughters eyes.

"Mom?"

"It's a surprise. I told you I redecorated your room." Chase went in front of y/n and held both of her hands to keep her form bumping into anything while Cassandra kept her hands on her daughters eyes. They walked in front of her door and Chase opened it as Cassandra moved her in the room. "Ok. One. Two. Three" she uncovered her daughters and and y/n gasped looking at what her mom did with her room. "You like?"

"I love" y/n said smiled looking around.

"It took time but I did it just for you" Cassandra smiled at her daughter.

"Thank you mom" Y/n hugged her mom.

"Of course."

"Hey you guys deserve a break, especially you y/n" Donald pointed to her.

"Yea they pool is out back, why don't you guys hang out there" Alexander said. They all got excited.

"Ok go change and meet down there. We can have a little barbecue" Cassandra said as the adults nodded. They all left to change. Y/n grabbed her swimsuit and went to the bathroom and saw her mom everything her mom bought her. Y/n smiled and shook her head.

"Oh mom" she said to herself. She got changed and out a black cardigan over her swimsuit

Y/n and Bree where the first ones down, which surprised them. Y/n took off her cardigan outing it on a chair with her towel. They both say at the edge of the pool. (The pool is mentioned in the first book 'Leo's jam, but I'll put it again)

They had their feet in and were talking. Suddenly someone picked up Bree and threw her in. It was Adam. Y/n started laughing as Bree got to the top. Leo and adam both jumped in making a big splash. Y/n started laughing more until someone picked her up.

"Chase!" She yelled knowing it was him. He threw her in like Adam did with Bree before jumping in. Y/n got to the top and moved her hair out of her face. Chase was next to her and held her waist. Y/n moved her arms to his neck. They were about to kiss but they felt water being splash on them. They pulled away to see Adam, Bree and Leo give them an innocent smile.

They all played, ate and enjoyed the time together.

Later the Davenports went back home, except for chase who wanted to be with his girlfriend. Y/n got changed and did everything she does before going to bed .

Y/n started to lay in bed as Chase laid next to her and held her close to him. Y/n was comfortable, her back against Chase's chest.

"Good night baby" Chase whispered in her ear.

"Good night chase" She said sleepily. Chase kissed her temple before they went to sleep.

Little did y/n know this was only the beginning, she'll be facing hell for lying.

A/n
Yayyyy got a chapter out do early in the morning. Well for me it's early. What do you guys think. Now I'm sorry it's taking a awhile but don't worry I'll keep updating when I can. I mostly write in the morning, cause I have school and homework later but I'll do it when I can. If there are any mistakes please let me know. Thank you for your patience and for reading this. How a good day/night everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 603 33
There have been multiple break-ins' from multiple army bases over the span of a few weeks, teaching at the Bionic school has been put on hold as the...
228K 3.9K 24
We all know that Leo is an only child, but what if he wasn't? Time for you to meet Scarlett, a girl with powers no one can explain, Leo is the only o...
69K 1.9K 23
"𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝗼 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬." A near-death experience ends with...
83.5K 1.8K 31
𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘-𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗞 *ೃ༄ ❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 . . . vera flores, a native of mission creek who has a best friend that...