back for you • kth

By soggykookie

*READ THE PREQUEL FIRST* The sky was grey as the coffin shook and rattled until it tumbled down the pedestal... More

𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓉𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒
𝐵𝑜𝓃𝓊𝓈
𝐵𝑜𝓃𝓊𝓈 𝒫𝓉.𝐼𝐼
𝒮𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓁
𝓞𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼

2.1K 179 42
By soggykookie

Taehyung's POV

"Come, dear," I gently pull her up, "I'll show you around."

"Oh, where are we?" She asks.

"We're at the castle of Luxon," I take her hand and walk outside the room, "Luxon was our country's name."

"Oh," she smiles, "That's a beautiful name."

"Isn't it?" I grin, "It was a beautiful country too. You're gonna love the castle."

"Wait," she stops, "Are we still in Egypt?"

"Yes," I nod.

"How come we never found this castle?" She asks.

"Because it's blanketed from the world," I reply, "I covered it with my powers. Only those who I want in here can see it from the outside."

"Oh," she says, "So, I can see?"

"Of course," I say as I swing our hands, "I'm so happy, my dear. I'm over the moon."

"Is that so?" She giggles and puts her arm around my waist.

"Yes," I drape my arm around her shoulder, "You're amazing. I love you."

"I love you too," she replies.

"You know," I start slowly, "All of the maids and guards here love you. They've known you for years too."

"What?" She giggles, "Really?"

"Yes. You're their queen," I reply.

"What?" She asks.

"I'm still their king, my dear," I chuckle, "If you're my wife then you're the queen."

"But what is left to rule? Those are mere titles, Taehyung," she replies with a smile.

"You'll be a queen no matter what, my dear," I kiss her head, "Are you hungry? There's a lot of food here."

"Yes," she grins, "I'm very hungry."

"Let's go," I smile.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"This place is really beautiful, Taehyung," my dear compliments, "I love it."

"Then we can live here," I suggest, "We can live here forever. Just us and our future family."

"You planned ahead?" She giggles, "Kids and all?"

"Yes, I want so many kids with you," I kiss her cheek, "I'll take care of you."

"It's painful, Taehyung," she sighs, "I'm traumatised seeing that pregnant woman cry in pain."

"Which pregnant woman?" I ask.

"Oh, we had a neighbour and she was pregnant. She went into labour one day and she was crying so much. She was screaming. It looked like it hurt a lot," she frowns.

"Dear," I smile, "It won't hurt for you. I can make sure of that."

"How?" She asks.

"You see, I have this venom," I explain slowly, "I can use it to numb anyone. I can use my venom on you and you won't feel pain."

"Really?" She asks.

"Yes," I reply smiling, "We can make as many kids as we want and you won't feel an ounce of pain."

"Wow," she turns around in the bed facing me, "You're so incredible."

"Only for you," I tuck a piece of hair behind her ear, "Remember that day... in the office? You were scared to do it with me?"

She blushes, "Yes, I'm sorry."

"No, don't be sorry," I smile softly, "I just want you to know that it won't hurt. I'll make sure of it. Whenever you're ready, let me know."

"How do I let you know?" She asks looking directly into my eyes

"Any way," I gulp.

"What if I'm ready now?" She places her hand on my chest.

"A-Are you sure?" I ask as I already feel butterflies.

"Yes," She shifts closer.

"I love you, my dear," I shift and hover over her, "Tell me if you want to stop."

"I won't," she smiles softly, "I want this."

I softly start kissing her as she drapes her arms over my neck loosely, "I'll have to bite you, my dear. It won't hurt too much."

"To get your venom in me?" She clutches onto my shirt.

"Yes," I nod as I run my nose on her jaw, "You smell so good."

"What?" She giggles, "I am kind of sweaty-"

"Not that," I place a kiss on her neck, "Your scent, your natural scent."

"You can smell that?" She widens her eyes, "Wow."

"Not just that," I look down, "I smell what you're feeling right now and it's driving me crazy."

"Then go crazy," she smiles blushing, "Do whatever you want."

I groan, "You're so tempting."

"You-You're eyes," she blinks a few times, "They're-"

"Gold?" I ask chuckling, "Don't worry. I'm gonna use my venom and power so they will glow."

"They're beautiful," she runs her thumbs near my eye and I suck in a breath. 

"I'm gonna ask for the last time," I breathe in, "Do you want this?"

"Yes," she nods and leans forward to kiss me. I give in and kiss her back hungrily. I trail the kisses down to her neck slowly pulling the top down. I suck harshly on her shoulder and she moans. I give up trying to pull her top down which was sticking to her and tear it, "Sorry if you liked that top. I'll get you another one."

"I don't care," she moans and I bring my hands to her breasts. I squeeze them and she squirms around whimpering. The smell of her arousal became ten times stronger and I continue kissing down her chest and belly, "You smell so good." 

She groans and looks at me, "Your eyes are so..."

I realise she was being put into a trance by my eyes. I close my eyes trying to calm myself down but continue kissing her belly lightly. I open my eyes. She moans as I run my finger down to her underwear, "You're so beautiful," I kiss the moles on her thigh, "Every inch of you. Do you know that?"

She shivers, "N-No."

"You don't?" I chuckle, "I'll show you then."

I move up and softly suck her shoulder, "Hold your breath. I am gonna bite you."

"O-Okay," she nods and I run my fingers up and down her arm, "Don't worry, baby. It'll be fine."

I bite into her shoulder as soon as she sucks in a breath. She screams holding onto me but as soon I release my venom into her, she groans arching her back and calms down. I open my mouth wider to remove my teeth from her skin, "You okay, dear?"

She nods, "How the hell did that feel so good?"

"In a little while," I look deep into her eyes,

"It's gonna feel even better."

1054 words

A/N- ekkenrnrrr Idk if I'll write actually smut :) sorry. In the meantime, any smut experts out there can reach out to me ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628K 20.8K 21
||This book is being edited but you can still read it || 🔞⚠️ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗲...
637K 24.2K 68
[COMPLETED ✅] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...
1.3M 62.9K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
174K 10.3K 62
It was an unspoken rule for jungkook to stay clear of those creatures to stay clear from men and boys alike. Coming from a loving family. He was prot...