MEMOIRS

De Black_Wolf_3

She is trying to not care about the problems she went through anymore and work hard towards her dream, but th... Mai multe

CHAPTER - 1 : THE DAY BEFORE
CHAPTER - 2 : FAMILIARITY
CHAPTER - 3 : MULTIPLE SIGHS
CHAPTER - 4 : NEW ACQUAINTANCE
CHAPTER - 5 : DISGUISE
CHAPTER - 6 : LONG DAY
CHAPTER - 7 : CLASS PRESIDENT
CHAPTER - 8 : NEW FACES
CHAPTER - 9 :THE INJURY
CHAPTER - 10 : A NORMAL WEEK??
CHAPTER - 11 : THANK YOU AND SORRY.
CHAPTER - 12 : GARDEN
CHAPTER - 13 : PRECIOUS ONE
CHAPTER - 14 : EMERGENCY
CHAPTER - 15 : BOTHERING
CHAPTER - 16 : YOU CREATE A MESS, YOU CLEAN IT
CHAPTER - 17 : STRANGE RELIEF AND HEART WARMTH
CHAPTER - 18 : OPPOSITES
CHAPTER - 19 : IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK OR EXPECT?
CHAPTER - 20 : GRATITUDE
CHAPTER - 21 : HANGOUT...OR...?
CHAPTER - 22 : YOU DID A GREAT JOB
CHAPTER - 23 : JUST WANTED TO GET TO KNOW YOU..
CHAPTER - 24 : FEELINGS
CHAPTER - 25 : HANGOUT OR DATE? PT.2
CHAPTER - 26 : CLUELESS
CHAPTER - 27 : ICE QUEEN
CHAPTER - 28 : REBEL
CHAPTER - 29 : CHOCOLATE MILK
CHAPTER - 30 : TRUST
CHAPTER - 31 : BESIDE YOU
CHAPTER - 32 : A KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR...
CHAPTER - 33 : BROKEN
CHAPTER - 34 : ANOTHER TOKEN OF GRATITUDE...?
CHAPTER - 35 : LOVE ME JUST LIKE I DO
CHAPTER - 36 : Feeling guilty for what?
CHAPTER - 37 : HER WISH
CHPATER - 38 : THE WHITE AND RED CARNATION
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHPATER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
CHAPTER - 61
CHAPTER - 62
CHAPTER - 63
CHAPTER - 64
CHAPTER - 65
CHAPTER - 66
CHAPTER - 67
CHAPTER - 68
CHAPTER - 69

CHAPTER - 58

11 3 6
De Black_Wolf_3

Hello everyone! I'm back with the new chapter! And the following few chapters will be the 'trip arc', if I can say that, lol. And there are a lot of cute , serious and funny moments waiting in line! So hope you all enjoy it. Let's go read the chapter! Bye! See you all next week!

It was the day of trip. She got ready and was checking if she had left out anything. As she looked around, she looked at her cap which was lying on the nightstand. She hurriedly wore it and checked if the ornament was there in her backpack, and obviously it was there.

She got on a bus and was on her way to the station.

"*yawns* I'm so sleepy.." She murmured and looked outside.

She got down the bus with her suitcase as soon as she reached the station.

She was looking around, searching for her friends.

"Bo Young! Here!" She heard Yu Ah's voice behind her. She looked behind. The group and the other students were all there.

The group looked at her in awe. She wore the most normal outfit and they still looked at her like some model. She wore a yellow and black striped shirt half tucked in her blue torn jeans, and white sneakers with her cap on.

"Wow, look at that." Ji Ae said. Bo Young walked towards them.

"You look like a model." Yu Ah said.

"You look like a bee." Ha Sang said otherwise.

"Oh, shut up. Look at you, You look like a zebra." She said and scanned his outfit. He wore a black and white shirt tucked in a black pant. He looked really good in it. But according to her, he looked meh or not.

"Has everyone arrived?" The teachers asked.

"Check if your friends have arrived please!"

"Everyone is here!" The students replied.

"Okay now, let's wait till the train arrives!"

The students roared with a yes.

"Did you really pack the clothes hanger like you said yesterday?" Yu Ah asked Seong Seop.

"There is no way he would do that." Yeon Joon said.

Seong Seop was silent.

"Doesn't silence mean a yes?" Bo Young broke the ice.

"Hey, Seong Seop? Did you really pack it?" Yeong Hyun asked.

"I didn't! Seriously..." He whined.

"A wise decision, my friend." Ha Sang patted Seong Seop on his shoulder.

The train arrived. They all got on it. It was a two seated one. Ji Ae and Yu Ah(window seat) sat together in one pair, and Yeong Hyun and Seong Seop(window seat) sat together in the adjacent seats.

Ha Sang and Yeon Joon(Window seat) and sat together in the seats in front of Yeong Hyun and Seong Seop, which made Bo Young be the one to sit alone in the adjacent seat. Ji Ae and Yu Ah noticed it. "Bo Young, are you okay with sitting alone?" Ji Ae asked.

"It's okay." She said as she was struggling to put her suitcase up in the overhead rack.

"Are you sure?" Yu Ah asked.

"I am! Don't-" She saw a hand pushing the suitcase along with her. She turned back.

It was Eun Hyuk. With the help of him, she put the suitcase properly in its place.

"It's done." He said as he backed away looking at her.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

"Why did you come here?" She asked as she sat down.

"I- You're sitting alone?" He asked.

"Looks like it."

"Is it okay if I-"

"Actually! I am sitting along with her." Ha Sang jumped from his seat.

"Where are you going?" Yeon Joon asked. Bo Young was confused.

Eun Hyuk tried to remain calm. "Weren't you sitting with him?" He asked adding a scoff at the beginning.

"Not anymore." Ha Sang said as he sat down near her.

She was still confused.

"Everyone please take a seat!" They announced.

Eun Hyuk looked around for a seat, everything was filled. The only seat left was the one near Yeon Joon. He looked at Yeon Joon.

"You have a seat here though." Yeon Joon said.

He sighed and sat down.

"Why are you sighing!?" Yeon Joon asked feeling offended.

"It doesn't matter you in anyways." He replied.

"This guy- seriously? Hey, Ha Sang! You should've just sat with me."

Eun Hyuk rolled his eyes.

"Why did you come here?" Bo Young asked Ha Sang, in a visibly irritated manner.

"I will sit wherever I want! I can sit anywhere! Why?" He bit back.

"It would've been better if he sat with me." She said, plugging in her earphones.

Eun Hyuk chuckled.

Ha Sang glared at him.

"A day doesn't go without you both arguing, Tsk Tsk." Ji Ae commented.

"That's right." Yu Ah joined.

"Want something to eat?" Seong Seop asked.

"What do you have?" Yu Ah asked as she peeked at them.

"Jelly beans." Yeong Hyun answered.

"Ugh, I hate those."

"I'm offended. They taste good!" Yeon Joon peeked from his seat. Bo Young feeling that there is some commotion beside her she took off her earphones and listened to them.

"Nope. The consistency itself is not good." Yu Ah shook her head, her face showing disgust.

"The feeling when you chew it, is really bad." Bo young and Ha Sang said this chorally as if they planned it when they clearly did not. They looked at each other in the same shock the others looked at them.

"You don't like jelly beans too?" Yu Ah asked breaking the ice.

"How did you both say the same thing at the same time?" Ji Ae asked.

They were staring at each other in surprise.

"I can't believe you don't like jelly beans too!" Yu Ah exclaimed.

"H-Huh? Yeah. They taste weird."

"I don't like them either."

They kept on going on like this.

1 and half hours into the journey. Yeon Joon slept leaning his head on the window while Eun Hyuk slept like a normal person. Yu Ah slept leaning on the window having Ji Ae's head on her shoulder, who was also asleep. Yeong Hyun couldn't sleep because of Seong Seop whose head was hitting the window as he was sleeping. Yeong Hyun finally found a solution to it and slept leaning back on the seat with Yeong Hyun on his shoulder. Bo Young couldn't sleep, she decided to listen to music while gazing out, Ha Sang on the other hand fell asleep. His head kept swaying, which made Bo Young struggle for 5 minutes to keep it in place.

"What song are you listening to?" A deep voice asked. She was startled. Of course it was Ha Sang.

"Weren't you sleeping?" She asked with one of her earphones unplugged.

"I just woke up." He said stretching lightly and fixing his hair.

"At least make some movement when you wake up." She mumbled.

"What song are you listening to?" He asked again.

"Just something."

"Are you that lazy to answer the song name too?" He asked with an 'unbelievable' look in his face.

"Fine! It's 17 by pink sweat$ ft. Joshua and DK of seventeen."

"That's a good one." He acknowledged, heh, of course it is.

"You can't question my music taste." She shrugged. He nodded as his eyes looked at the ornament hanging out her backpack. Though he has seen it already, his eyes were widened. She shrugged.

"Hey," He called out to her.

"What?" She replied.

"This...is this yours?" He asked pointing out to it.

"Why is it hanging out?" She said and put it inside the zipper and closed it.

"Wait-" He tried to reach out to it.

"What are you doing?"

"Where did you get this from?"

"This-" She started but paused as soon as she realised that she herself didn't know.

He was waiting for response.

"So..who gave this to you." He asked. She decided to divert the topic.

"Why do you ask?" She asked.

"I was just curious. Anyways, that doesn't matter, who bought you this?" He asked.

"Ask any one question, at first you said 'Where did you get this?' and 'who gave this to you?' and now 'who bought this to you' Ask any one."

"Who gave you this?" He asked after sighing.

"I don't know." She stated the answer.

"Okay, where did you get it?" He asked changing the question.

"I don't know." She shrugged as she shook her head.

"oh c'mon. Stop kidding me!" He said out of frustration.

"I just don't know." She said, replying to him with the same energy.

"Are you taking revenge for the time when i said i don't know?"

She thought: "Oh, i forgot that  i could use this as an excuse." Her light bulb turned on.

"Y-yeah! But why are you getting angry at me?" She asked him.

He realized how raged up he was and calmed down.

He sighed and asked again, "Can you please tell me how you have this?"

"I wont tell you. Why are you so invested in my ornament?"

"Forget it." He spoke.

"Annoying-Ouch!" Something fell from the overhead rack and hit her head and rolled down. She looked down to look at what it was. The 'ouch!' from her woke up people around her.

"Are you okay?" Ha Sang worriedly asked as the sound of it hitting her head was a bit loud.

"What was that?" She mumbled. Eun Hyuk tried to look out for her, worried but looking at Ha Sang caress the spot where she got, he stopped in his tracks. Yeon Joon sat there silently looking at both of them.

"Are you okay?" Ji Ae asked, concern filling her words.

"The sound was pretty loud." Yu Ah said also thinking of what fell down.

"Does it hurt?" Eun Hyuk finally snapped out of his trance and shot his shot.

"Kind of."

"Hey, enough of that." Yeon Joon spoke.

"Of what?" Bo Young asked looking at him.

"Not you. Ha Sang, I'm talking about you."

"What?" He questioned, not sparing a glance at him and still caressing her head.

"How long are you going to keep doing that?" He asked in a cold tone.

Ha Sang realized what he was doing and took off his hand, Bo Young looked at him.

Everyone else looked at Yeon Joon as it wasn't the tone they've ever heard from him. Eun Hyuk was still worried about Bo Young. The both finally stopped staring at each other.

"W-what was it?" Bo Young broke the ice by mentioning about the thing that fell off.

"I think it came from your suitcase." Ji Ae answered

"Oh, I think this was it." Bo a young said as she picked a pinky finger sized hard candy up.

"A candy hit you?"

"It's a hard one. But I didn't put any candy in my suitcase." She said, as she thought about it.

"Then, how did it go in there?"

"No, I really didn't bring any candy with me."

"You might've forgotten."

"No-"

"What's going on here? Be seated students!"

As soon as they heard this, they sat back.

"I really didn't keep this though." She murmured.

Just like this, their 3 hours journey was filled with so many experiences.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

"Woah! It's so beautiful!" Ji Ae exclaimed watching the beach scenario with Yeong Hyun beside her. Everyone left their luggage in their rooms and returned to the beach as the first thing.

Seong Seop and Yu Ah were running around.

"When did you last go to a beach?" Eun Hyuk asked Bo Young after joining her in watching the beach.

"I don't know. What about you?" She asked him back.

"Hmm...Let me think. I think it was with my family."

"Oh, great."

"You aren't going to ask me?" Ha Sang asked sliding beside Bo Young.

"Gosh, why would you come like that?", she muttered and continued, "Why should I ask you?"

"You asked him so that means, you can ask me too."

"Your making no sense now. However, he asked me first if I've ever been to a beach, so I did the same."

"If that's your logic, then let me ask. What are you guys?" Ha Sang asked looking at both of them.

"We are humans definitely. What are you talking about?"

"Bo Young! Come here, come here! Look at this crab!" Ji Ae called out to her. Bo Young rushed to Ji Ae. Ha Sang was left with Eun Hyuk now.

"What was that question?" Eun Hyuk asked, hands inside his pockets.

"Why? Does it bother you?" Ha Sang asked.

"No. Looks like you are bothered though, of the relationship between me and Bo Young." Eun Hyuk looked at Ha Sang with a smug smile.

"Eun Hyuk! Where were you?" Eun Hyuk's friend called out to him.

"I'm coming."

"Hurry!"

"See ya later." Eun Hyuk patted Ha Sang's shoulder and went off.

Ha Sang dusted his shoulder and mumbled, "I don't want to see you later."

"Who are you talking to?" Yeon Joon asked after seeing Ha Sang talk alone.

"No one."

"Students! Everyone assemble here!" The teacher called everyone.

The students assembled together in front of the teachers.

They saw two new faces, a young man and a young lady.

"Who is that?" Ji Ae questioned.

"I don't know. But they are good looking." Yu Ah replied.

"Good looking? Hey, you have a boyfriend." Seong Seop reminded her.

"Having a boyfriend doesn't mean that you cannot compliment people." Yu Ah shut him down.

"The same way, just because I'm talking to someone doesn't mean, I have something going on with them." Bo Young added her opinion reminding them about how they kept asking her questions about the guard, Hyun Wook and her. The group looked at her.

"You're smart."

"Can't beat that."

"Gosh, you prove every time you are smart, Bo Young." Ji Ae added.

"That being said, who are they actually?"

"Okay guys! Say hello to the trip guides! Ms.Kim and Mr.Jung."

"Hey everyone!"

The students bowed and greeted them.

"It's trip just for a day. Why bother bringing two guides?" Soo Ki mumbled.

"That's right, it's just a day, why does it bother you?" Yu Ah asked.

"Ha, look at that. Why are you so nosy?" Soo Ki glared at Yu Ah.

"Then, don't blame the school for getting lost in the middle of the trip." Bo Young added. Soo Ki was shut down once again.

"Good job." Yeon Joon gave thumbs up to her.

Bo Young shook her head as she crossed her arms.

"Attention please!"

"We heard that it's been a while since Sun Ah school went on a trip. Are you guys excited?" Ms.Kim asked.

"Yes!"

"Since we heard that every teachers here aren't familiar with Busan, we are going to guide you today and tomorrow till you guys leave!"

"Thank you!"

"You guys are so respectful, cute." Ms,Kim answered.

"So, here's the plan for you guys. Now, it's 9 A.M, you guys will have breakfast at the hotel buffet and then after your breakfast, you will be going to APEC naru park and spend time there till your lunch. For lunch, we will be going to a good restaurant nearby the park. After lunch, we will go to 'SEA LIFE' an aquarium and then finally by 6 PM, you guys can come back to the camping ground. After camping, you all can go back to your rooms and tomorrow after breakfast, we can go the shops to buy souvenirs. This is the plan! So shall we start our journey now?!"

"Yes!"

"Let's go!"

;-;-;-;-;-;

CHAPTER - 58 end

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

356K 9.3K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...
49.8K 1.2K 72
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
မခွဲအတူ De yoonnay177

Ficțiune adolescenți

108K 5.2K 41
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...