back for you • kth

Von soggykookie

*READ THE PREQUEL FIRST* The sky was grey as the coffin shook and rattled until it tumbled down the pedestal... Mehr

𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓉𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒳
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿𝐼𝐼
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿𝐼𝐼𝐼
𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒
𝐵𝑜𝓃𝓊𝓈
𝐵𝑜𝓃𝓊𝓈 𝒫𝓉.𝐼𝐼
𝒮𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓁
𝓞𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼

1.9K 182 64
Von soggykookie

Taehyung's POV

"H-How am I alive then?" She asks.

"You're reincarnated," I smile through my tears, "You're my Yunahet."

"Are you reincarnated too?" She sniffs smiling.

"No," I reply.

"Then how are you-"

"I woke up from my death," I reply.

"What? How?" Her face twists in confusion.

"I got a witch to cast a spell," I look down at our hands intertwined, "So that I wake up when you reincarnate."

"So-"

"I knew you from your birth," I answer already knowing the question.

"Oh," she looks at me, "I don't know what to say-"

"There's more," I stop her and look into her eyes, "This might be too much to handle but please. Please try to understand."

"I will," she nods, "Can we lay down?" She looks at the bed.

"Sure," I smile climbing to the centre of the bed and opening my arms for her. She smiles and lays down on my chest. I wrap my arms around her and press a kiss on her forehead when she looks up at me, "I love you so much, my dear."

"Can I ask something?" She goes drawing circles on my chest and lightly biting my shirt.

"Sure," I run my fingers through her hair.

"Are you- Are you immortal?" She asks.

"Yes," I reply.

"Is that why you told we'll never die-" She pauses, "But I-I am not immortal."

"You will be," I smile, "I can make you immortal."

"What?" She asks, "Really?"

"Yes," I kiss her head, "We'll live on forever."

"But what will we do living forever-"

"Kids," I blurt out, "I'm sorry, I mean there's a lot to do. We can get married, start our family, do everything you want to do."

"Won't it get boring?" She asks.

"No," I chuckle, "It'll never get boring when you're with me."

She smiles, "What if I don't want immortality? Living now is hard as it is... Imagining doing it forever."

I freeze. That can't happen, "No, dear. It won't be hard. I promise."

"How can you be so sure?" She asks.

"Dear," I start, "You haven't seen my powers to the full extend. I can do anything and everything. I can get you what you want at the snap of my fingers."

"Are you sure we'll be happy?" She shifts in my arms to get warmer.

"Are you cold, dear?" I ask.

"Kind of," she replies.

I smile and snap my finger. A red duvet appears over the both of us and I wrap her up securely in my arms and the duvet, "Better now?"

She widens her eyes, "Wow."

"And to answer your question, yes. I will do everything to make you happy," I reply.

"No," she shakes her head, turning around onto her stomach, "I said us. Not me. Will you be happy?"

"I will be happy as long you are there," I kiss her forehead cupping her cheeks.

"You told me there was more. What is that?" She asks.

"Yes," I sigh, "Dear, don't feel bad or run from me, okay? Everything will be fine."

She nods.

"Your grandfather," I start, "He's not your real grandfather... He was my minister and I brought him back from the dead to help me."

"What?" She widens her eyes.

"I'm sorry. Please," I hold onto her, "I really am."

"H-How did he die? Why did he suicide?" She asks with tears.

"He didn't suicide," I reply, "I-I killed him."

"What?" She instantly gets off the bed, "What?" Tears roll down her cheeks, "Why would you do that?"

"Please," I get off the bed and kneel in front of her, "Just listen to me."

She nods with tears dripping down her chin.

"I was a maniac," I honestly admit it to her, "I couldn't stand the idea of you getting hurt or losing you. I waited almost four thousand years in my pyramid for you. I can't. I cannot stand the idea of losing you again. I swore to myself that I'd protect you with all that I have. I went crazy. I murdered everyone who hurt you."

She gasps, "How many people did you kill?" 

I gulp, "Over twenty."

"What?" She yells.

"Please, they all had hurt you," I hold onto her leg, "I didn't know what else to do then. I have changed. I swear I have changed. I stopped killing."

"Taehyung, this is too much," she says.

"I know," I nod holding onto her leg tightly, "I know it is. It's okay," I say as tears run down my cheek, "I'll give you time to process. I'll give you everything. Just don't leave me. I can't live without you."

She kneels down harshly, "You killed so many people. You're a criminal!" She cries.

"I know, I'm sorry," I hug her.

"And it was all because of me," she says.

"No, dear," I shake my head, "It was their fault. They hurt you. No one's allowed to hurt you."

"THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT RIGHT!" She yells.

"I'm so sorry. Please," I cry hugging her tight, "Please don't leave. I can't live without you."

"Do you at least regret killing them?" She sniffs and asks softly.

"Yes," I reply, "I regret it all. I regret killing them."

"You're lying," she pushes me and I fall onto my back.

"No," I back up and approach her but she slaps my hand away, "I am sorry. Please. I did it because I love you. I did because I didn't want you to be hurt."

"I still love you, Taehyung," she says, "I love you a lot but please. Don't kill anymore."

"I won't kill anyone unless it's absolutely necessary," I reply, nodding.

She looks at me unamused.

"I'm sorry, dear," I look down, "If it comes to your life, I won't hesitate to kill and destroy."

"How- How old are you?" She asks.

"I'm over 3900 years old," I reply.

"You're a grandpa," she chuckles through her tears.

I smile, "Am I too old for you?"

"22 to 3900," she smiles, "What do you think?"

"At least I look young," I chuckle.

"Yes, very young," she laughs and wipes her tears, "What are we going to do now?"

"Now?" I grin,

"I have a few plans."

1038 words

A/N- What plans? 👀

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

226K 11.3K 45
Sequel to: A Piece of Me (Jinkook) Jungkook and Jin met through a twist of fate. They have deep history together but circumstances caused them to los...
339K 15.6K 51
[COMPLETED] With the death of his mother, with the abuse by his father, the vulnerable boy decided to end his pain. Life wasn't easy for Jungkook. Li...
531K 60.3K 77
"𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 '𝙛𝙪𝙣' 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙮𝙨𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡, 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 '𝙝𝙤𝙩' 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘." _______________...
638K 24.2K 68
[COMPLETED ✅] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...